Sammy's Panties Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one awkward moment when Sammy's head popped around the door opening of her room to take a look at me. I feigned agony on my face and used my teeth to rasp against my wrist while I complained loudly about having an itch. Sammy laughed and returned to her room.

Finally, I had both hands free and quickly wrapped the hose around my wrists and held the foot of each leg in each hand to maintain a deception that I was helplessly tied to my bed.

When Sammy finally appeared she was wearing the sky blue pinafore dress she had bought in Madrid two weeks earlier. She had a pair of my purple spectacles resting on her nose. As she closed the door behind her I looked up towards her and saw that she was wearing white cotton socks and the fuschia coloured heels. She had painted her fingernails to match the blue of her toenails.

Sammy sat cross-legged between my legs, the pleats of her blue dress resting on her thighs.

Bet you're wondering about my panties, Mi Marti," she said in an interrogative tone.

"I'm really looking forward to seeing them, although right now I'm utterly enchanted with your beautiful eyes. I never really allowed myself to stare at them before. It didn't seem right. But Sammy they are two deep beautiful emerald green pools. Now I understand why your purple eyeshadow works so well," I complimented her.

"Thank you, Mi Marti, I'm glad you like them, but what about my panties," she replied.

Sammy put her hand into the neckline of her dress and pulled out a rabbit. Well not exactly but another magical moment for me. Sammy pulled out a pair of black pantyhose. She found the little white cotton gusset and showed me a little creamy smudge at dead centre.

"I wore them for the gym this week, Mi Marti. It was so hot in that gym, I sweated very much. I could feel them becoming more sticky on each day.

"Would you like to taste them, Mi Marti," Sammy enquired.

"I would adore the opportunity to sniff and lick the gusset and toes of your hose Sammy, yes please you naughty girl.

Sammy placed one of the toes against my lips, I could feel the stiffness of her dried perspiration. She quickly withdrew the delicacy, leading me to complain,

Oh Sammy I hardly had time for a sniff never mind a taste,"

"Be patient, Mi Marti. Do you recognise these socks, Mi Marti, these that you keep staring at, perhaps you need a closer look," Sammy enquired?

Sammy removed her right shoe and placed her shoe with its blue heel next to my head. She held her foot in its cotton sock some distance in front of my eyes. Perhaps you need these, she said referring to my spectacles which she took from her face and put them on mine. She then held both her feet above my face and wriggled her long toes in their cotton envelopes.

"They're lovely soft and fine Sammy, I love that they hardly disguise your toes inside, I can even see the blue of your toenails through them," I informed her.

I stuck my tongue out and raised my head to kiss her socks but Sammy withdrew them from beyond my reach.

"That's not all, they have a magic quality about them. They wash themselves. When I went to Madrid I left them really stinky in my canvas shoes in the hallway. Curiously when I returned they were clean and fresh. Know anything about that, Mi Marti?" Sammy asked me.

Excuses were a thing of the past.

"Well Sammy, I did play around with them whilst you were in Madrid. The aroma was delicious and I couldn't resist messing about with them the whole week. It was the first time that I had the opportunity to enjoy your fragrance," I recounted.

"Well they're pretty clean now, Mi Marti, although you never know what might happen to them, they might become stained if I don't take care. I love to do dirty talk, Mi Marti.

Sammy reached towards me and took my spectacles from my face and returned them to her nose. She could do just what she wanted with me, or at least so she believed.

Sammy picked up her black pantyhose and she held the white cotton gusset against my nose and mouth and told me to sniff and to lick, then she pulled the panty over my head. Sammy chuckled on looking down to see that my shaft moved utterly erect and then bowed towards her pulsing a drop of precum through her nylon sock.

Sammy hadn't finished with the pantyhose. She wrapped the legs around my eyes and tied them together with a knot resting on my nose. She then pulled the toes of both legs downward and I felt her fingers pull the panty from my mouth prior to her stuffing the two salty toes into it. I felt my cock repeat it's etiquette, it took another bow towards Sammy and I felt another bead of precum leave my glans and I heard Sammy's approval.

That's it, Mi Marti, let away the pressure. I thought if I blindfolded you, you might pay more attention to what you are about to hear. I haven't finished with you, you naughty little panty boy foot sniffer. So tell me, Mi Marti, when did you first think about smelling my knickers, was it the first time you saw me. And my socks and my nylon hosiery did you start thinking about licking and smelling those at that time. Well aren't you a lucky little submissive slave, you are tethered to your bed with your balls in my little animal print panties. Your hungry cock is making a mess in my little nylon ankle sock. You have lots of my sexiest, naughty knickers hanging from your cock and you're sniffing and licking my cunt from my sticky pantyhose and you suck my sweat from their salty toes. You are a naughty, little panty man and my plaything, my third toy, my nylon slave, Mi Marti.

I have learned dirty knicker boy that I know what sexy things turn you on. I was up late last night doing my study. When I came home yesterday I was noticing that you had a file in a grammar editor. It must be your work. I could hear that you were in the shower and your email was open. I made a copy of the text and emailed it to myself. That is a liberty to take, Mi Marti but you have been having liberties, smelling and licking and wearing my intimate little underclothes. What a naughty dirty little knicker smeller and sock sucker you are, Mi Marti. I love it.

Always I wanted to play the role of a dominant bad girl, Mi Marti. That you are much older than me makes bigger my conquest. I have a mature man and he is helpless wearing my knickers, how lovely. Don't misunderstand, Mi Marti, I like role playing, I love to be the helpless person in the game of erotic play as well but perhaps that is for another time, another person perhaps. Now it is you that I have captured, you that I have dressed in my naughty panties and you that have little choice but to sniff and lick my juice." Sammy divulged.

"Zammy a fuffin wuv ooh," I uttered. I was trying to say, "Sammy I fucking love you."

The attempt demanded that I try to push the salty toes of Sammy's pantyhose to the side of my mouth but that effort simply led to more of her toe sweat mixing with saliva in my mouth and confounding my effort as I became totally intoxicated by the power of her pheromone. I was leaking from both ends now. I was salivating into the panty of Sammy's hose and my glans were now supplying a more or less routine stream of precum into the toe of Sammy's little grey nylon ankle sock.

"Oooh, Mi Marti, Sammy cooed my little nylon sock is wet down all your cock. Perhaps it is soaking the nylon around your balls as well. I think they are so fat and so hot that your precum is evaporating.

Mi Marti. You do not see anything. I had better describe. At this moment I think you know I am without shoes and my feet with their long toes are dressed in soft white cotton ankle socks. What you cannot see, Mi Marti is that my toes are a centimetre from your balls in my pretty animal print panties. My toes are moving like serpents mi Marti, can you feel the wind. If my toes were more close, Mi Marti, they would be tickling your balls through my panties and nylon sock.

I shifted myself down the bed hoping to make contact with Sammy's cotton covered toes.

I moved my toes, Mi Marti, you can't reach them, you waste your time. Mi Marti, I have the second toe longer than my first toe. I can pick things with my toes, Mi Marti. I think you like to watch me pick each pair of my panties up from around your cock, you would like that, Mi Marti, no?" Sammy commented.

"Pss Zammy, pss wet wi si." Please, Sammy, please let my see I pleaded with her, my tongue all confounded by her sweaty pantyhose toes.

"I don't understand you, Mi Marti, are you wanting to tell me something, Sammy teased. At this moment, Mi Marti, I pick up my little fuschia panties, those you will remember were on the top of the panties I put around your big erect nylon cock. Can you feel them caressing your cock and balls, Mi Marti, as I raise them carefully from your stick? Of course, I'm trying not to molest you but it is a difficult task. Oooh, Mi Marti, you have made another drop. Don't you dare run your sperms, Mi Marti, I want all the fucking bucket up me. I have another seven pairs of panties left, Mi Marti.

Eight times in all Sammy tickled my shaft and glans in that way. I was on the verge of shooting when I felt Sammy's long fingers reach around my shaft and squeeze it very tightly.

Best keep away from that thing, it is angry and dangerous, Sammy decided.

I felt both soles of Sammy's feet on my face. Then she withdrew them.

Mi Marti, if you could see you would enjoy that I'm moving my cotton toes like little serpents right above your eyes. Now I am placing them really close to your cock while I tell you all about the clothes I' am wearing. My bra is black, Mi Marti and as are my panties. I think you would really love these panties. Of course, they have the style of a thong and they are mostly opaque. If they were not opaque, Mi Marti and your eyes were not tied by the legs of my pantyhose then you can notice that some of the material is sheer, it is transparent, Mi Marti. On both side of the opaque black panel are two windows of see through nylon and they are divided into two little patches. If I was pulling one of the sheer patches of my panties in the front of my pussy then you can notice that it is all fat, my labias are protruding like the wheels of an aeroplane going to land and the whole pink thing that is UFO for you bloks, it's shining in the daylight.

It is wet, Mi Marti not because there is rain outside, Mi Marti, it's wet because in its own words it is saying you are welcome. I am crying, I am not complete. I accept you. More than that I need you in me. I have put the tortilla on the table, the bread is fresh, we have cakes and chocolate beyond our dreams. Eat it. For fuck please eat me."

Sammy turned her arse to face me and pressed her pussy against my lips. I didn't think about it, I just reached. I let go of the pantyhose in my hands and wrapped them around her torso, gathering her arms within them and I pushed her forwards into the bed.

"Sammy, welcome to being the helpless person in the game of erotic play, it turns out my love that that is not for another time nor another person. The tables have turned. I am your host. I love you and I'm going to spank your bottom. Don't be frightened. I won't hurt you but I am going to excite you.

I arranged a knee below her stomach and picked her up and took her to the edge of the bed and placed my feet on the floor at the foot of the bed, still tethered with her pantyhose.

I think you can reach that knot around my ankle, untie it, Sammy, I commanded her.

When she didn't respond I cupped my hand, I had no intention to evoke the sound of a slap. No, the noise that arises from the cupped hand is a clap. I was to applause her arse. I pulled her pantyhose from my face and wrapped them around her legs lest she should decide to give me a kick with her feet.

I was trying earlier to try to say that I love you. You may not have heard me because I was unable to pronounce properly in that moment. I fucking love you. Like it or lump it, I love you, I cannot help it, I told her.

I brought my hand down on her panty covered arse. A loud clap ensued. Not an act of punishment an act of mutual celebration.

Your arse is mine now Sammy. How are you doing with that knot? I asked.

I brought my hand down again with the loud clap of thunder that occurs whenever air has difficulty to escape. No more, only two peals of thunder. The knot around my ankle was undone.

Now the other one, I insisted pointing to my other ankle.

I picked up her body, pushing my arm below it. Sammy was already in a state of consent. I laid her prostrate on my bed and sat on her arse. I massaged her body from her waist to her neck pushing her into my bedclothes being just rough enough to convince her that her reign over my body was at an end.

I sleep here I whispered in her ear with the deepest voice that I could muster. It's my place but you are welcome here.

She was my rag doll now. Her reign over my psyche was just beginning. I wrapped her face into my armpit. I had spent hours at her mercy informed by the chemical messengers of her passion. Now she would smell me, my sweat that she had influenced. I pushed her towards the end of my bed and dragged her panties away from her sloppy puddle. I put my tongue inside her gash. I poked it, I sucked it. I sniffed it. Then I put my glans in her pussy. She would have to wait for its thrust. I was content with it where it was for the moment. I lowered my head towards her ear and suggested that nothing is perfect, that it's not possible to have anything better than good. I asked her,

Sammy does that feel good."

"Mi Marti," replied Sammy and I took that as an affirmation.

I reached into my panty drawer at the bedside and after rummaging around the base of the drawer , my fingers found a foil packet in there.

"Sammy you've been dressing my cock all day long. Will you put this on me please," I asked her.

"Un placer mi Marti, Sammy responded.

We sat opposite each other like little children unaware for the need for clothes as I reached behind her and freed her bra. She dressed my cock for the encore. She removed her moist little nylon ankle sock from my cock and in its place she rolled the pink prophylactic down my shaft.

Put it in me, Mi Marti," Sammy pleaded.

I pushed her and I manipulated her until her arse was in the air and her gash was glistening before my cock. I stuck the tip of my glans in between her labia and rested it there just as I had moments before. Sammy tried to back up onto my cock and as she did I withdrew.

"My time, my place to give this to you. My show now," I whispered in her ear.

"Mi Marti, if you are sure you are clean I need your sperm inside me. I don't want you in a condom, I want to feel you soak my cunt. I have the pill. I want you, Mi Marti. You have robbed me of my panties but you won't rob me of your seed. I inspired your balls, they made it for me, it belongs to me and I want it. If you had other plans like shooting it into my dirty knickers you can understand why I have kidnapped you. That's my sperm and I'm having it," Sammy pleaded.

I withdrew my cock from her labia. I hate condoms, what a drag to have that restraint in such a situation, what a nuisance to always be driven by common sense. I pulled the condom from my shaft and tossed it as evidence in front of her eyes and onto the floor before her. I put my glans back inside the doorway of her fanny.

"Sammy, I am done, unfolded, no more resistance can I bare. My cock is about to explode. The next time I move it, it will inundate your womb," I cautioned.

Sammy thrust her arse back to seat it against my loins. I had no need to gate crash. Her pussy tightened, she raised her arse from the bed and pumped her arse before my eyes. That action dragged my sperm from within my balls and I began to moan and acquiesce. The Fawcett was full on and my cock pulsed and pulsed and pulsed my seed into the centre of her earth.

Sammy too began to quiver and shake and writhe and moan and buck her hips and shiver and tremble. Then she negated my old bloke's strength, my power over her as her beautiful young, strong athletic inseminated body twisted easily from my grip and came to lie beneath me, we were face to face. She took my head in her hands and kissed me on the lips.

I reached over to my bedside cabinet and took a cigarette and lit it. I took a long pull on it and then put it between Sammy's lips.

"We all like to suck don't we Sammy. You know, we're all trying to find the nipple again that sustained us that comforted us. It's our first tragedy that happens to us all early in our lives. We never overcome it. We spend the rest of our lives trying to replace it, looking for substitutes. Why do you think cigarettes are so popular despite the problems they cause us? Why do people eat too much, drink too much? Better to eat each other.

I had been 'Mart', then I was 'Marti' and now I was 'Mi Marti'. Sammy was certainly some consolation to me for losing the nipple. She had two.

"Mi Marti," was all I remember her saying to me.

My head dropped and I fell asleep with my head resting on her darling little titties.