Samoan Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,043 Followers

"Daughter, is this truly your wish?"

"At this moment, I want nothing more," Tamina answered.

Lelei slowly nodded her acknowledgement, then removed her nightgown.

Tamina took in her mother's beauty, her full breasts—the two shared similar body types, after all—and knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that she wanted to share this with her mother. She removed her clothing and sat beside Lelei, then slowly, and yes, a bit awkwardly, moved in and kissed her mother again, but this time Lelei took control and dictated the flow of things.

Lelei moved over to allow Tamina a place upon the pillows. She continued to kiss her daughter as she assumed a more dominant posture, then kissed Tamina down her neck and onto her breasts, and finally from one thick, dark nipple to the other. Tamina was in ecstasy, jutting her breasts forward as she manipulated her clit with one hand and her mother's with the other. Lelei stopped suddenly and shuddered as an orgasm swept over her, and Tamina's soon followed. She took the hand that had been on her mother and placed it in her mouth while simultaneously placing the hand that was on her into her mother's mouth. They licked each finger clean, then Lelei moved in and kissed her daughter once more.

"Make love to me," Tamina whispered, and Lelei moved down and placed her mouth between her daughter's legs. Tamina's experience with sex was limited to just two men, and they were as nothing compared to what Lelei was currently doing to her.

Lelei gently placed her lips in her daughter's pussy and allowed just the tip of her tongue to penetrate her, in essence, giving her pussy a deep, soulful French kiss. Tamina's whole body quivered at her mother's touch, and so very soon she was having an orgasm. Lelei licked at her daughter's cum, then slid her tongue in even further as the sweet taste of Tamina's cum impassioned her to dig deeper for even bigger orgasms. She finally brought her mouth to her daughter's clit, and that is when Tamina's cum spilled out of her like drool from a hungry person's mouth.

Lelei lapped this up as well, then repositioned Tamina's legs and hips before sliding her tongue across her daughter's butthole. "Oh, my God!" Tamina gasped as her mother continued to work her magic. Lelei's tongue moved from Tamina's ass to her slit to her clit and back again time after time until Tamina had the biggest orgasm of her life. She cried out, bucked her hips against her mother's mouth, then feebly collapsed on the bed, out of breath and spent.

Lelei moved up and began kissing her daughter anew, then straddled her face and perfectly placed her pussy into Tamina's mouth. Tamina had never before eaten pussy, so she just emulated the actions of her mother, and soon enough Lelei's thick, white cum was dripping into her daughter's mouth. Tamina ate it with a relish, for never had she tasted anything comparable to this salty-sweet concoction.

Lelei showed no signs of moving off her daughter's face. In fact, the only moving she was doing at the moment was gently grinding on Tamina's tongue, and in no time Lelei was experiencing another orgasm. She did change things up this time, however, and moved into a sixty-nine with her daughter, and so worked up had the two become that they simultaneously orgasmed not even two minutes in.

Lelei then moved in front of her daughter and gently placed her cum-soaked pussy against that of Tamina's. The only sounds to be heard, aside from their labored breathing as they furiously worked their way to another orgasm, was the "smack-smack" of their pussy juice intermingling as their clits and labia slid across the other's. They finally reached climax, and Lelei crawled next to Tamina. They kissed softly, then rested in one another's arms.

"What are you thinking?" Lelei asked her daughter.

With a smile on her face, Tamina answered, "I am thinking that my pride remains intact."

"Is that all?"

"No, mother. I am thinking that our unconditional love for each other should be reason enough to continue a relationship such as this. That is, if you do not mind."

Lelei smiled. She turned and kissed her daughter very lovingly. "I will be here for you as long as you will have me."

Tamina kissed her mother. "Then it is settled. I am never moving out." She laughed a bit, and Lelei smiled a genuine smile. "I love you, mother."

"I love you too, daughter."

"Unconditionally." Tamina added.

"And with immense pride," Lelei added in return.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,043 Followers
12