Sample House

Story Info
Real estate viewing proved to be costly.
3.9k words
4.01
24.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Kelvin Lomunyak for his helpful insights.

*****

Real estate viewing proved to be costly.

My wife Kathy and I have been looking for a new house for months; we scanned the Sunday real estate section every week for our dream house. Nothing peaked our interest; most new houses are large enough but built so close together that you could shake hands with your neighbor out of the kitchen window.

We found a listing for a new housing development that featured large lots up in hill country. This place built around a canyon and a lake, sounded like what we were looking for in a neighborhood.

We drove up one Sunday to check it out. We meet Chad, the sales guy at the main office and looked over floor plans, lots, etc. Chad looked the part of a real estate developer, chino slacks, pink polo shirt and sock-less in loafers.

The sample house / office was a huge single story four-bedroom house loaded with every feature that the builder offered. The rear patio even had a pool and Jacuzzi, with a fantastic view of the canyon lake.

The lot sizes bumped up the price to almost unaffordable for us. Chad sensing our sticker shock said, "I'll let you go up to the sample homes and they will sell you, just with the view. When you are done, stop back and I can answer any of your questions."

I liked Chad's laid back sales style, not too pushy or slick.

He gave us directions and handed us the keys. It was short drive up to the sample house through the forest surrounding the lake. There are only a few houses already built but they are almost not visible from the street.

As we pull up to the front of the sample, I loved it; they had an all-stone courtyard in the front that separates the front entrance from the street.

Opening the door you went into a large foyer you could see the large stone fireplace directly ahead in the living room with cathedral ceilings. The house was huge, over four thousand square feet, two story with three-car garage and four bedrooms and three full bathrooms. This was a lot of house for us, maybe too much space.

The house is fully decorated to highlight every room; each has the appropriate furniture and lighting. We quickly inspected each room downstairs and started up to see the second floor.

We went into the master bedroom upstairs and wow, what a view! I would love to see this every morning, the sun was reflecting over the lake and the canyon all around it looked more like a picture than reality. We stepped out on the balcony and the view was more panoramic. We held hands and hugged each other while gazing at the lake view.

Once back in the bedroom Kathy laid down on the bed and said," I could see us living here." motioning me to join her on the bed.

As we, both laid on the bed a very sexual feeling came over me. I started kissing Kathy and soon we were undressing each other. We were going to christen our 'new house'. Kathy got up and walked to the balcony totally nude, she felt comfortable and relaxed.

As she stood on the balcony, she suddenly said, "What if someone comes?"

"Not to worry we are all alone."

She beckoned me out to the balcony, it must be the fresh mountain air, but we were as horny as teenagers being left alone at home. There was a patio lounge on the balcony; we sat there caressing each other until we started feeling like dogs in heat.

All that pent up passion let loose and we started fucking. Kathy was on her hands and knees and we were going at it doggie style since the lounge was too short to use like a bed.

Kathy screamed out as she was about to orgasm, "Fuck me, fuck me ... harder , Oh."

The sound seemed to echo through the canyon, I hoped it hadn't.

After a few jerks and spasms, she was spent. Something about this house turned her on, she wanted to check out every room again, totally naked. I don't know if it was the strange house, the setting or the thought that someone could come in and see her naked. She is recharged by the time we get to the kitchen; she wanted to be fucked again but now on the huge dining room table. It was set up as people were coming to dinner, nice china, silverware, and white napkins all carefully placed.

I can't say we have ever fucked on a dining room table, but we did now. It isn't the most comfortable place to fuck, but I must say it was different.

Kathy said she wanted to look at the courtyard again, as she opened the front door and went out into the courtyard.

"See, I can be naked in the courtyard and you can't see me from the street."

Then the fascination left and she went back inside. For some reason she like prancing around making her tits bounce up and down, she skipped like a kid all the way back to the bedroom.

As we put our clothes back on she said, "There is an energy about this place, I feel so sexy."

"I know, I feel it too."

I said, "Let's get back to the main office, before they send a search party for us."

Part 2

As we entered the main office, Chad was there to greet us.

Smiling, Chad said, "I can see you liked the place. How was that view?"

Before we could answer, Chad said, "I see that you two like showing off."

I am sure I had a puzzled look on my face, when Chad said, "We do have cameras all over the place, you know."

I am thinking 'Oh, shit', I didn't see any cameras.

Kathy just looks at me and sheepishly asks Chad, "You mean you saw us on camera the whole time?"

Chad replied, "Yes and I especially like the balcony scene."

"Well Chad, we didn't think anyone would mind if we got a little busy in the place ... we didn't hurt anything, we were careful."

"No problem, did you two enjoy yourselves at our expense?"

"I didn't think it would harm, we just got carried away ... you know ... with the view and all."

Chad replies, "You do know it was all recorded ... you know for insurance purposes."

Kathy's face gave away her panic, "You have it all recorded ... everything was on camera .. I'm so embarrassed."

"You guys aren't the only ones that have been turned on by the 'view'; I have recorded a few more just in the last few weeks.

"Chad what are you going to do with the recordings? .. we would hate for anyone to see ... our ... well our ... "

Chad interrupts Kathy, "What I do with them is all up to you two."

I can see where this is going; we are going to be blackmailed into buying this house. Oh shit, I can't really afford this place.

"Don't worry Bob and Kathy; I am not going to force you guys into buying this house. I would have liked you to buy it. But I know it's a lot of money for you guys."

"I am going to make you the same offer I did to the other couples, take it and the video goes to you. Refuse and I'm not sure what will happen to it."

"What's the offer?" we say in unison.

"I am having a cocktail party next weekend and I need help to serve and attend to the guests."

I am thinking what does attend to the guests mean. I hope it's not fucking them or something. Kathy is almost ready to cry, she doesn't like the sound of this offer.

Chad anticipating our caution says, "It's nothing, really. Just bring around drinks and Hor d'oeuvres to the guests. Everything is being catered all you will have to do is keep the guests filled with food and drink."

"If you agree, be here next Saturday at 6:00, uniforms will be provided for you. Afterwards I'll give you a DVD with your video to do with as you wish."

We are really put on the spot; Chad is looking at us for an answer. I look at Kathy and she is agitated but is keeping her anger under control.

"That's all we have to do is serve drinks and food for one night and we get our video?"

"That's it, I am really in a bind and I need the help for the party, so Yes, that's it."

"We are going to wear uniforms and you are providing them, right."

"Yes, everything will be provided for you."

"Ok, we will be there at 6:00 Saturday."

Part 3

We have discussed our situation and both agree that we are screwed, if the video gets out. I could just picture us on YouTube with the whole world seeing us fucking and walking around totally naked. Kathy has been almost on the verge of an anxiety attack for days. Luckily, she has some Valium to take the edge off. I just keeping thinking, what a stupid fucking thing to do, fucking on camera, where someone else controls the video.

On the drive to the party Kathy is shaking visibly, I keep saying, "Calm down, we're almost done and will be over with it soon."

Chad meets us at the door and motions us to come into the living room, where he introduces to another couple, Vivian and Dale. They appear to be in their fifties and somewhat affluent by the way they are dressed. They hardly look like the type to be servants for the evening.

The doorbell rings and Chad leaves to answer it. Kathy whispers to Vivian, "Did you guys get caught on camera too?"

Vivian face goes very red, almost matching her hair; Dale just looks down at his shoes as if we can't see him blush.

"It was only a moment of passion, we were enjoying at the hilltop house. We had no idea we were on camera."

We can hear Chad arguing with whoever is at the door, he finally says, "Ok."

Chad escorts in two lovely long blonde hair young women, maybe in their early twenties. As they get closer, we can see they are twins slightly shorter than Kathy's 5' 3" stature.

"This is Tracy and Lacey; they will be assisting you all, tonight. They have made the same transgressions that you all have made and are here to make amends."

"Traci's boyfriend has let her down and is not coming, but Tracy's sister is filling in for him."

I look at Tracy's body thinking, I would like to see that video, she is hot. We all stand there trying to make small talk until Chad says, "I'll get your uniforms."

Chad returns with handful of strings and cloth, apparently string bikinis, saying, "They are one size fits all, so pick one ladies."

Reaching for another bag, Chad produces some thongs for us guys.

Vivian snorts, "No fucking way am I going to wear this."

"You want your video?" Chad responds back.

Vivian looks at her husband and he just nods yes.

Vivian chose a blue bikini and was about to ask Chad where she could change when Chad said "You can change right here, I have already see you all naked."

Vivian reluctantly takes off her clothes, trying to stay behind Dale. The bikini is just not big enough to contain Vivian's ample body. The suit just barely covers her nipples and the bottoms are barely covering her large trimmed red bush. Her all white body looks like sunshine has never been on her body, not even a hint of a tan.

Dale struggles to fit in the thong, his pot belly hanging over the waist strings.. Dale and Vivian are embarrassed and frustrated at their 'uniforms.' Vivian points her finger at Chad, you can tell she is a woman who's used to getting her way, saying, "I can't wear this it's too small, you have to get me something else."

Sensing a power play Dale chimes in, "I need something else also."

Chad says, "OK, I can see your point take them off and give them back."

Vivian and Dale think they have bested Chad and forcefully throw the suits back at Chad.

Chad says, "Fine, you two are demonstrating the Jacuzzi on the patio."

"Where are our suits?"

Chad responds, "What suits, you gave them up." as he escorts them to the Jacuzzi on the patio.

He explains the controls and tells Dale, you have to turn the timer on every 15 minutes to keep the Jacuzzi running.

You could hear Dale tell Vivian, "I told you to keep quiet."

So there is Vivian completely naked, totally white skin and huge red bush trying to ease into the Jacuzzi, while Dale fumbles with the timer. Not exactly a Kodak moment.

Tracy and Lacy took the hint and put on their bikinis without a word of protest. They both have totally tanned buff bodies; you could tell they sunned themselves quite often. They both had tits with to die for with long nipples that longed to be sucked and shaved pussies fashioned in a vertical stripe.

You can hear them arguing in low voices, "We would not be here ... your pussy boyfriend ... keep his dick in his pants. This is the last time ... you out."

But back to us, Kathy put on the skimpy bikini and like the others it barely covered her medium size tits, her large nipples are pressing at the fabric. She wasn't planning for a bikini showing, she is more embarrassed at not having a trimmed bush, than being in a skimpy bikini. I mentally make a note to remind her to shave her pussy, maybe a vertical strip like the twins.

I can't say that wearing a thong in public would have been my choice of attire but it was somewhat comfortable. It's nothing more than strings holding a black pouch for my cock and balls.

Chad explains our duties, Tracy and Lacey are to pass around Hor d'oeuvres, Kathy is serving champagne, and I am tending bar and keeping Kathy's champagne glasses filled.

"Just mingle, serve the guests and stay quiet. You are not here as guests, you are wait staff. No playing with cell phones, texting or anything else, you are here to work."

Part 4

About 7 pm, guests start arriving and milling around the living room. I watch the twins, with each step their tits look like they are going to fall out of their tops. Every time I focus on the twins, Kathy shot me a look. I look away and attempt to see Vivian and Dale on the patio; I can see people standing around the Jacuzzi looking down at Vivian and Dale. The Jacuzzi stops and now there is no bubbles camouflaging their naked bodies.

Reluctantly Dale got out, cock swinging and ass cheeks jiggling as he walks to the wall to twist the time for another 15 minutes of bubbles. You could see a few women trying not to look at Dale, but they were compelled to watch his long cock swing as he returned to the Jacuzzi. Vivian kept her arms crossed to cover up her ample pale white tits.

People are trying to interact with Dale and Vivian, but they just act as if they are manikins in the Jacuzzi.

The twins are getting the most attention, I see one guest try to feel Tracy's ass or is it Lacey's as she offers the tray of hor d'oeuvres. They look almost the same, I'm sure there must be a way to tell who is who.

Kathy is passing out drinks and every time she returns for more glasses, I can see her nipples are hard. I think she likes showing off her body. I am going to feel her pussy next time to see if it's getting wet.

With more champagne, the crowd gets friendlier with the twins and Kathy; they are getting their asses caressed by both men and women. I can see one woman put her hand on Kathy's tit, sliding her fingers inside the top and running it up and down as if to inspect the fabric. Kathy just stands there holding her tray of drinks, until the woman starts rubbing her nipple. A few minutes of this and Kathy excuses herself to serve other guests. I can see Kathy is getting uncomfortable and wants to stay away from this woman's roving hands.

The twins come over to the bar and I ask, "Who is who?"

Tracy replied, "Orange for Tracy and green for Lacey. Can we get a drink, we need something stiff."

I am thinking I have something stiff, but just hand them each a shot of tequila, "How's this, it's the strongest thing behind the bar?"

"What, no lime?" Tracy says jokingly as she downs the shot quickly. Lacey does the same.

Lacey says, "How long is this going on, I can't keep the women from feeling my ass."

I want to feel her ass myself, but decided that Kathy would kill me if she saw. Up close the twins are awesome, I can feel Lacey's hard nipple press on my arm as she leans over and whispers, "I love your package, is it growing for me?" She is pointing at my cock bulging at the thong's fabric.

"Yes, it's all because of you."

Lacey slides her hand down to feel my cock, I am about ready to pull it out and let her play with it now.

Tracy says, "Come along Lacey, we better get back to work, Chad is giving us the evil eye."

Part 5

I look out at the Jacuzzi and Chad is telling the crowd, "Feel free to join Dale and Vivian the water is nice and warm."

It suddenly occurs to me, what is the purpose of this party, are these Chad's friends or are they customers. I'll have to ask Chad that question, when I get the chance.

The Jacuzzi stops and everyone is looking at Dale, they know he has to get out and turn the timer again. As Dale gets out, some short older gray haired woman grabs for his cock, Dale is totally flummoxed. The old woman holds onto his cock all the way to the wall and back again to the Jacuzzi.

The crowd is cheering her on. Dale must have liked it and you can see he is getting erect. Dale ties to free cock from the old woman's grip but she keeps hanging on and starts tugging away watching it grow with each stroke.

Vivian stands up and steps out of the Jacuzzi and grabs the older woman and says, "That's my dick, let it go."

The scene of a large white naked Vivian facing down a puny old woman is too much for the crowd. They start chanting "Vivian, Vivian, viva Vivian."

People start stripping and getting into the Jacuzzi with Dale and they help Vivian back in. Vivian is getting her large tits felt by an unidentified hand as she is helped back into the Jacuzzi.

By now, Kathy is getting tired of serving drinks and being felt up, she is about ready to tell Chad screw it and leave.

She comes over, I give her a tequila shot, and she calms down. "How much longer do we have to do this?"

"I don't know. It shouldn't be much longer, just tough it out."

The twins come over and ask for another shot of tequila. Lacey puts her hand on my cock as I hand her shot, I don't mind but Kathy does. She reaches for Lacey's shoulder and says, "Back off, that's my husband's cock." as she tries to spin Lacey around she grabs her top strap and it comes undone. Lacey is standing there with two gorgeous tits in full view, she doesn't skip a beat and grabs for Kathy's top causing it to break.

Now the two of them are facing each other topless and looking like they are going to duke it out, when Tracy separates them and comments to Kathy, "Those are nice tits."

Kathy looks down at her bare tits and says, "They are not as good as Lacey's."

Tracy says they are, and says put them together and we will see. Tracy just wanted to keep the girls from fighting by providing a distraction.

Lacey stands next to Kathy, they are both holding their tits side by side and waiting for the pronouncement of whose tits are better. They look to Tracy and then to me, by now a crowd is forming around us.

Tracy says to the crowd, "Who has the nicer tits?"

Someone in the crowd yells out they have to feel them to tell.

Tracy says, "Everyone gets one feel of each tit and they have to vote on the best."

Now this has gotten out of hand, Kathy and Lacey are going to have about fifteen people feel their tits, which are out for everyone to view.

One by one, they start feeling Lacey's then Kathy's tits, Tracy had to stop one guy who wanted to suck Lacey's nipple while he felt. Kathy and Lacey were even in votes, which made me proud that my wife's tits were equal to a twenty year old's. What I didn't notice until now, this whole exhibition was being recorded with cell phones and tweeted out for others to watch. Probably someone even recorded video for YouTube or DailyMotion.

Holy shit, the reason we were doing this was to keep from being exposed; now Kathy is being videoed by a group of strangers and broadcast all over the internet. I know it's going to be on YouTube. Fuck. It's not as bad as our fuck video, but the thought of having Kathy's beautiful tits on the internet was somewhat erotic. Hopefully, they have Lacey's also.

The crowd yells out for Chad, he has to cast the final vote, it's a tie.

12