Sample J41-18

Story Info
Dr. Murphy's experiment leads to complications.
1.5k words
4.1
50.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Brian Murphy looked through the peephole of his apartment door. The hall appeared to be clear. As far as he could tell his neighbors doors, at least the ones he could see, were closed.

He checked his watch. 2:30am. He was going to have to chance it.

Slowly and carefully he undid the latch and the deadbolt, opened the door, and stepped into the quiet hallway. His best chance of avoiding running into anybody was the stairs.

He opened the stairway door and listened intently. Not a sound. He quickly entered and practically ran down the stairs.

Jake the night doorman was on duty. Not a problem.

Murphy steeled himself to sound nonchalant as he spoke to Jake.

"Hey Jake," Murphy said with the faintest of quiver in his voice. "Listen. Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure Mr. Murphy," Jake answered. "Anything wrong? You look a bit under-the-weather."

"No Jake. Everything's fine." Murphy lied, hopefully convincingly. "A girl from my office has been stalking me and its' got me a bit unraveled is all. Can you take a look outside and let me know if you see anyone hanging about?"

"Sure Mr. Murphy," Jake said as he headed towards the doors. "You wait right here."

Murphy wasn't happy lying to Jake but Jake would never understand the problem anyway. This was going to be something he was going to have to work out himself.

A few minutes later Jake came back inside.

"The coast is clear Mr. Murphy," Jake smiled hoping the good news would increase his tip. "I didn't see nobody for two blocks in any direction."

"Thanks," Murphy sighed in relief as he slipped a twenty into Jake's outstretched hand. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Murphy stepped out into the cool night air and took several deep breaths. It had been almost three days since he had left his apartment and it felt good to stretch his legs and fill his lungs with fresh air.

Despite Jake's assurances that no one was on the street, Murphy quickly surveyed the area himself.

Satisfied that no one was around in the early morning, he headed for the corner convenience store.

If he was lucky, Eddie would be working the night shift at the Lucky 7 Grocery. If Eddie's wife Ming was behind the counter, he was in trouble.

Hopefully he could see who was working through the door before he entered.

Murphy made his way to the store and looked inside. He could see the counter but he couldn't see anybody there.

Entering the store without knowing who was working, or for that matter who might be shopping, was not an option.

He walked to the edge of the store and looked down the trucker's alleyway.

A truck was parked alongside the store but it was dark and the motor wasn't running. Most likely waiting for morning so that Eddie could let them unload groceries in the relative safety of daylight.

Murphy walked slowly down the alleyway towards the back door. He figured he could look through the storage room window and see if Eddie or Ming were in the back.

Murphy was amazed at how quickly the alleyway darkened as he moved away from the corner streetlight in front of the store. In retrospect he probably should have waited for his eyes to adjust.

As he walked between the truck and the store wall his hip bumped against a stack of crates. Two empty beer bottles, perched precariously on the crates, fell to the driveway and smashed in quick succession.

In the alleyway, in the dead quiet of morning, it sounded to him like he'd fired two cannons.

"Shit," Murphy muttered under his breath. "Shit. Shit. Shit."

Murphy froze in his tracks to see if the store's back door, or the truck's cab door, opened.

What seemed liked forever passed by uneventfully before he could take another breath and continue towards the storeroom window.

Finally he arrived at the window and looked in. It took a moment before his eyes began to adjust to the bright light through the window.

"Shit," Murphy said again under his breath.

Stocking shelves in the backroom was Eddie's wife, Ming, and her 22 year old niece, Li. There was no way that Murphy could enter the store.

He was just turning to leave when he felt the barrel of the shotgun touch the base of his skull.

"Something of interest you see there, Hon?" The voice at the other end of the shotgun said quietly.

Murphy didn't know what to say. His mind was racing a mile a minute.

"What's the matter there Buddy?" The voice asked quietly. "Never been caught in the act before?"

Murphy's mind ran the Rolodex of possible responses.

"I... I'm just trying to see who's working tonight," Eddie said softly through chattering teeth. "I needed to know if Eddie or Ming was working."

"Oh I see," the voice said with a far more menacing tone. "You think robbing the poor, defenseless woman was the manly thing to do. Turn around. Turn around real slow."

Murphy turned real slow. The barrel of the shotgun never wavering as he turned until he was face-to-face with the business end.

He never saw it coming. One second he was looking at the barrel of the gun. The next it pulled away and a hand grabbed him and flung him like a rag doll to the pavement.

That was all it took.

Murphy lay on the pavement startled beyond belief. One side of his mind was telling him he was dead. The person with the shotgun was going to blow him in half.

The other side of his mind was already reacting to the drug.

The hardening of his cock let him know immediately that it was a woman who had grabbed him. He could already smell the slightly bitter aroma emanating from his pores. Within seconds she's know it too.

The reaction never ceased to amaze him and despite the problems it was causing he was proud of his work.

Not that he had time to think about it.

One moment he saw a snarling monster of a woman whose eyes were murderous slits. The next the same woman had a look of complete shock on her face.

She leaned the shotgun against the wall of the store and bent over to help Murphy up.

"I'm so sorry," the woman said sheepishly. "I thought you were going to try to rob the place. If I had thought about it I would have realized that a man, coming into an alley like this in the wee hours of the morning, just wants to get fucked."

Murphy didn't miss the way she emphasized the word "fucked" or the glassy look in her eyes. His pheromones had taken full effect.

The woman stepped forward and without saying a word loosened his belt, reached into his pants, and wrapped her hand completing around Murphy's still stiffening rod.

"Yeah there it is," the woman slurred as her hand began to slide up and down Murphy's increasingly sensitive shaft. "I can tell it really needs to cum."

The woman's own pheromones were nowhere near as potent as Murphy's but the drug in Murphy's system amplified their effects as well.

He did want to cum. A huge gooey load of cum was waiting to gush all over this woman's hand. Creamy, hot spunk welling up in his balls, wanting to spray on her pussy, her tits, her mouth.

He had no time though. Three days locked in his apartment and he was ready to explode.

She could sense it.

Her hand jerked his throbbing manmeat as if her life depended on it.

"You fucking cum for me," she hissed into his ear. "You fucking cum for me so I can eat it, and massage it onto my clit, and fuck my tight little asshole with it and... Ohhhhhhhh!"

She was orgasming as she fantasized over all the ways she could smear Murphy's cockjuice over her body.

Murphy let go at the same time.

"Unh!" Murphy screamed as the first huge spurt jetted out of his cockslit. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!"

Murphy's cock let go with splotch after splotch of whitehot jizz. His fuckjuice filled his briefs and covered the woman's lower arm as she continued the pistoning motion of her hand along his cockshaft.

Her skin was so sensitive that everytime a glob of cum stroke her forearm she'd squeal. It felt like the nerves in her arm had a direct connection to her pussy.

Finally Murphy's cock stopped spitting droplets of goo and the woman slowed her fervent stroking.

Not that she was finished. She had to get him into the sleeper compartment of her truck where she could fuck him, and fuck him, and fuck him.

Fate though, as it usually does, had different plans.

Ming and Li had heard the bottles break and thought it was a cat. When they heard the voices in the alleyway they knew differently.

Ming had no intentions of allowing some hooker to set up shop next to her store. She grabbed a broom and opened the back door. Li had picked up a couple of cans she could throw if she needed to. She had her aunt's back.

They had every intention of scaring these people off.

The problem was that the alleyway was still full of Murphy's pheromones.