Sampled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, bitch! Grab his head and fuck his face hard the way he was fucking you! Come on! " I felt Beth's hips buck and her hands found their way to the top of my head. She ground her hips harder and faster against my mouth.

"That's it... oooh, he's liking that." Trish's fingers wrapped themselves around my cock. "Wow, he is really huge. I can't believe he hasn't blown his load yet... hmmmmm." Trish sunk my cock into her mouth, pumping me with her lips. I felt Beth twist her body so she could see what was going on. I guess the visual of seeing my huge boner in Trish's mouth was more than Beth could stand. Her thighs clenched on either side of my head and there was a rush of pussy juice over my tongue. Beth's entire body was convulsing and she was alternating between grunts and moans. It was a spectacular orgasm but I was really afraid she was going to lose her balance and collapse.

Trish's mouth left my cock and I could hear her hiss from behind Beth, "Oh, yessss, cum on his face, bitch! Teach him a lesson. Grind your pussy on his tongue. Oh, yeahh!" Once Beth's convulsions subsided she fell back against Trish. I could see Trish had reached around to pinch and tweak Beth's nipples during her orgasm.

"Now, bitch, he still owes you a cum load. Get your mouth on his cock." Beth was still in a daze but she obediently knelt between my legs and started sucking my throbbing cock. I stole a glance and could see Trish was running her fingers through Beth's hair as she began to bob her head up and down on my bone. "That's it, bitch, suck him off, make him shoot his load."

After she was sure Beth was once again working her magic on my member, Trish turned her attention to me. "Now, you naughty face-fucker, you owe me a head job, too." Trish straddled my head with her stocking-clad thighs and eased her pussy down onto my mouth. All I could say was "mmmph" as my tongue found its way into her fragrant cunt.

I wanted to reach up and grab Trish's hips as I ate her but my hands were still locked tight against the small of my back. It was really all too much to take. I felt like I was in someone else's body. Every sense was heightened, every detail was being recorded by my nervous system with incredible clarity. My cock was receiving the most amazing oral stimulation. My tongue was exploring every crevice of a delectable pussy. Even the sheer texture of Trish's stockings against my cheeks was turning me on. I had been hard for what seemed like hours. It had really only been about fifteen or twenty minutes but it was far beyond my capacity to imagine sustaining such pleasure. The blissful release that was building in my loins threatened to rip me apart.

The first two spurts from my pecker were strong and thick. I suddenly felt Beth's mouth leave my cock and heard a sharp intake of breath. She gasped and said, "oh, fuck!" They were the first words she had uttered the entire evening. She immediately returned her lips to my member. At the same moment Trish realized what was happening and she swiveled on my face. "Is he cumming, bitch?"

All Beth could answer was "mmmphm".

"Oh, yeah!" Trish hopped off of my face, now much more interested in my spurting manhood than in her own orgasm. Trish knelt beside the bed so her head was right next to Beth's. "Suck him, bitch. Get every drop." I was straining, raising my head so I could see the scene. As soon as I was able to focus, I saw Trish put one hand on the back of Beth's head and the other around the base of my dick. She pumped with her hand as she forced Beth's mouth down on my rod. She was jacking me off into her friend's mouth. It made me think of the blowjob punishment and the assisted titfuck earlier. The visual, coupled with the friction of Trish's hand and Beth's mouth, was glorious agony. My head dropped back on the bed and I gave into a monster orgasm. Five, six, seven... I lost count of the number of contractions and explosions of cum that shot out of my straining pecker. My hips were clenched, my stomach muscles were tight and my balls seemed to be delivering an endless stream of jizz.

Then, it was over.

I didn't pass out, but I couldn't move. I was just lying there, conscious, but I couldn't speak or even open my eyes.

I heard Trish say, "Wow, are you okay?"

Beth responded, sounding as though she had just brushed her teeth but hadn't had a chance to rinse, "Uh, yeah."

"So how does he taste?"

"Mmm, good. Different."

"Let me have some."

I could only imagine Trish either licking my sperm from Beth's face or, better yet, sticking her tongue in Beth's mouth for a taste of my load. I only wished I could have opened my eyes.

"Mmmm, yeah. That's my baby."

Beth was speaking more clearly. "Hey, thanks for this. It was incredible."

"Oh, I liked it, too. Just remember, no sampling from my man without me there, okay?"

I didn't hear Beth's answer. At that point I did pass out.

I woke up much later that night. My hands were hurting. They had gone to sleep behind my back. I rolled over and pulled. The cuffs easily snapped. They were just plastic, like a kid's toy. Still, if it hadn't been for the handcuffs on my wrists, I would have believed the whole thing had been a wonderful dream. I gingerly touched my cock. It was very sore. I could also tell it had been licked clean.

******

The next night Trish and I were enjoying another long, slow fuck session when our discussion turned to the events of the previous evening. I continued to thrust into her as she talked.

"Oh, yeah, babe... uhnnnn... Beth loved the taste of your load... ahhhaa, ah... oh, yes, give me that big prick, baby... aahhunnhh... and I enjoyed feeding it to her... unnnhhh... I liked playing with her tits and watching you eat her, too... ooooh, uh-huhhhh... you know something, babe?"

"What?"

"hmmmm... I'm not gay but I think... aaahhnnnhh... oh, deeper babe! Fill me up with your dick!... annnhhh... I think I might be bi... uuhhhnn!"

"Well that's good, so you'll still want my cock?"

"Oh, always... annnhhh!... I'll always want your big fuckin' cock in my hot, wet pussy... unnnhhh... but I was thinking... aaahhhh... let's have Beth over again... uhhhnnnnaah... and this time, while she sucks you off... aahhnnnn... I want to eat her out... aaahhnnn... or, maybe, you could fuck me doggy-style while I lick her pussy... aannnanhh!... oh, shit, baby, yessss... harder! Harder!"

For the second time in a week my brain short-circuited. I could just see Trish on her hands and knees in front of me, ass in the air. I could imagine burying my cock in her wet pussy and then fucking hard as she works her tongue in Beth's tasty cunt. It was enough to send me over the edge, "Damn, babe! I'm gonna shoot! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

"In my mouth, babe! In my mouth!"

Oh yeah, I am one lucky bastard.

12