Sam's Awakening

Story Info
A wife's first time.
7.3k words
4.27
152.5k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers

It was starting to get late, we were just wrapping up our end of the year work party, My husband Bill and I run a software business, which is doing very well, and we take good care of our employees, It turns out our competition has booked the restaurant for the same day.

Both parties seems to be mixing well, everybody's having a good time, I'm sitting at the bar when a man walks up to me, and starts to make small talk.

He's a salesman from the other company, seems that he knows my husband Bill, he's a black man about my age, late thirties, very well dressed, he's very polite and he's saying all the right things.

I think he's hinting on how he would like to come work for us, I notice he's eyeballing me up and down, especially my white blouse's top two buttons are unbuttoned exposing the top of my powder blue satin push up bra.

He's being a little flirtatious nothing dirty or anything just flattering me with age comments, and how lucky Bill is to have a beautiful wife, type of stuff, He hands me his business card, and mentions if any openings come up, to please call him, I'm reading from his business card, Alright Glen Jenkins I'll do that, and he walks away.

I've never really been attracted to black men, my father was a very prejudice man, I grew up with strict rules about dating or socializing with black people, even though I had a few black girlfriends in high school, but there was something, about this Mr Jenkins that got my interest, he looked very handsome in his business suit and just a very nice guy.

Bill is away on business, I've been at the restaurant since about 3 I'm feeling pretty good, they make strong drinks here, I need to slow down.

I am a 39 year old housewife, married with 2 kids, I keep myself in good shape, running and working out. I've been told that I look like Reese Witherspoon! But with bigger tits 34dd,s and a more ample ass. When I put on heels and my mini skirt I still turn heads, all except for my cheating husband Bill.

My sex life has always been pretty good with Bill, I always cum real easy, But lately my mind has been wondering what sex with other men would be like, I've been married for 15 years, before that I had four boyfriends, and only one was any good at sex! I never had any one night stands, but I've fantasized plenty times about them!

Everybody started to leave by 6pm, Except me and Jamal, who,s been working in the mail room at the company we own, Jamal started when he was 17 now he is 22, a tall and lanky awkward sweet kid.

Jamal likes to flirt with all the ladies at work me included. But tonight more than flirting is going on, He is touching my thigh, putting his hand on my shoulder, brushing up against my leg.

We have a couple more drinks soon the conversation turns to sex or lack of, with Bill gone all the time on so called business trips. I feel funny talking about my personal sex life with Jamal, but he has always been a good listener, and I feel like I've known him since he was a kid.

Jamal starts to tell me about what it's like to be 22 nowadays, Man these kids are wild! I try to bleed him on information on the rumors that are swirling around work about my husband Bill and Mary a secretary in H.R dept, but he skirts around it, and says he hasn't heard any thing, I can tell he's lying.

The conversation gets back to having fun, which he tells me, I need to get out more and loosen up, I'm sitting here taking advice from a kid?

BUT HE'S RIGHT!

"Let's get you started right now Jamal turns and says Mrs C lets go out to my car and smoke some weed" very innocent like .

I turn to him with a sly smile and say, WHAT THE HELL sure! I NEVER do anything like that. I tell him to go out and in 5 minutes I'll be out. I have to make a couple of phone calls.

We both stand up and I look in the mirror behind the bar, I realize the contrast between us he's about 6 foot and black, and I mean 2 shades of black, Me I'm 5-5 and blond, blue eyes and very fair skinned.

He leaves to go out, I call Bills personal credit card which he doesn't know I have the pin # for, and I find there was 2 seats booked for this so called last business trip, that he's on right now, that's he's been on for two weeks! I'M PISSED!

My mind is racing, I know I should just leave, before I do something stupid, which I will REGRET! I stay to knock back a shot of courage! Mike the bartender who is about my age, is trying his best to hit on me. I get up to go out, I tell Mike not tonight, Besides I'm a married women.

I wink at him, and run my tongue around the shot glass rim, I cant believe I JUST DID THAT, I don't know whats come over me, the liquor, and all this male attention is starting to get my juices flowing!

I look out the window, I see Jamal has his car all the way in the back of the parking lot, I'm thinking if I'm doing the right thing, is this a sexual thing, or does he just want to get the boss's wife stoned and have a little fun??

That's stupid he's just a kid and besides I know his girl friend Shauna, who's a tough older black women he wouldn't dare, WOULD HE?

Jamal is a practical joker at work, I'm going to go out the side door, and sneak up behind his car and bang on the window and scare the shit out of him! give him a dose of his own medicine.

I slowly walk up to the back of the car, I see he has the windows cracked, I can smell the weed, which I really only smoked once, back in college, I see the back of his head, I'm standing on the side of the car in the back where he can't see me, I'm about to lean over to bang on the window when

HOLY CRAP,I FREEZE OOH MY GOD! He has his DICK OUT and he's playing with himself!!

I'm frozen in my tracks, MY HEARTS RACING it feels like it's gonna come through my chest, He's HUGE I never seen a cock like this before, I've only seen a black mans cock a couple of times, watching porn movies with Bill when our sex life wasn't that good.

I know I should just run to my car and leave, but I'm stuck here, I don't want to make a sound or move!

I look back in, he's stroking away, he must've put some lube on, it's all glistening, it looks so dark almost black, with a big round head on it, MY BODY IS TREMBLING, I don't want him to know I see him.

I'm starting to get a little pissed off, I'm in this position, what does he think I was just gonna come out here and let him have his way with me, or maybe he's just a little revved up from the sex conversation, and he's just gonna relieve himself.

He's really starting to jerk it hard, his hand is working it's way up and down, Oh christ, I'm starting to get AROUSED, by the whole scene.

The thought of getting caught and the site of him playing with himself, and that big beautiful cock! My hand slowly makes it's way to touch myself.

All at once a couple comes out the back door, and their heading right for us, they get in the car right in front of Jamal's, he quickly puts himself away and buckles up his pants.

NOWS MY CHANCE, I WANT TO SEE HOW FAR HE'LL GO, I'M CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT HE CAN DO, WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK OF HIS, AND HAVE SOME SWEET REVENGE ON BILL!

I bang on the window CITY POLICE!

"HOLY SHIT MRS C. don't scare me like that!

I open the back door, the smell, and the smile, and the big bulge in his pants, should have been a warning just to turn and leave, but I was BUZZED AND HORNY!

I get in I plop down next to him, I make sure my hand brushes against his hardness, I bat my big blue eyes at him, and give him a naughty smile.

"Well Mrs C isn't this special, I have the boss's wife in the back seat of my car, SHE HAS TO BE THE SEXIEST LADY IN THE WHOLE COMPANY, ALL THE GUYS ALWAYS TALK ABOUT WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE, TO FUCK THAT SEXY BODY OF YOURS! I KNOW, I'VE JERKED OFF PLENTY OF TIMES THINKING ABOUT HAVING MY WAY WITH YOU"

Now I'm starting to get nervous, I never heard Jamal talk like this!

He leans over to kiss me, I'm helpless I open my mouth, and we have a hot long wet tongue kiss, I'm all goose bumps my hearts really pounding, he leans back and he sees me looking at his bulge, it looks like it's GONNA BUST THROUGH HIS PANTS, He grabs my hand and and places it on it, I instantly grab hold, I can feel how warm he is, and how hard he is, HE'S BIG, I CAN'T STOP RUBBING IT!

"OOH YEA MRS C THAT FEELS REAL GOOD!"

Jamal, just call me Sam, my name is Samantha, I keep yanking him through his pants, he's looking at me with disbelief, I just smile and run my tongue over my lips.

Jamal was all over me! His big hands were everywhere, running up my legs, slowly inching up my legs, I put my hand down to stop him

NO JAMAL THIS ISN'T RIGHT!

He pushes my hand away, his hands are lightly rubbing the inside of my thighs, I slowly part my legs, his hand continues up my thigh stopping at my throbbing clitoris, giving me a couple of soft rubs through my thong, his fingers make their way into my damp slit, I open my legs a little wider.

"OH SAM YOUR NICE AND WET"

Running his finger tips up and down my moist pussy lips, THIS IS FEELING TOO GOOD! I talk him into moving the car all the way in the back of the lot near the woods, hesitantly he does, he gets back in, his eyes light up as he sees me slide off my thong.

He starts to feel up my tits! Now he moves on top of me, planting wet kisses on my neck, He has me spread eagle, he starts to dry hump me, his body weight has me pinned against the seat, He starts to tongue kiss me, his hands are grabbing my ass cheeks, he starts to unbutton my blouse, I unsnap my bra my tits fall out.

I can tell he's getting excited, his humping starts to speed up! He's licking my tits and, sucking them, and kissing my nips, he has them standing at attention!!

HIS HUGE BULGE IS GRINDING AGAINST MY ERECT CLITORIS, IT'S DRIVING ME WILD! I SLOWLY START TO GRIND BACK, I feel a finger making it,s way into my ass, I whisper in his ear NO!

But to no avail, He buries it into my ass, I never let a man touch my asshole, even though Bill has tried plenty of times, I panic and try to push him off me, I tell him it's wrong, I'm afraid somebody is going to see us, plus I'M A MARRIED WOMEN!

"YEA SAM! A MARRIED WOMEN THAT WAS ENJOYING MY SHOW, ME RUBBING MY COCK, I SEEN YOU IN MY SIDE VIEW MIRROR, YOU COULD'VE LEFT, BUT YOU DIDN'T, YOU GOT IN MY CAR, KNOWING YOU WANTED MY COCK!

He pulls off me and takes his fingers out, NO! NOT NOW JAMAL, I'M READY!

"TELL ME!"

ALRIGHT, QUIETLY I TELL HIM I WANT YOUR COCK!

"NO TELL ME"

HE'S TALKING LOUD, ALRIGHT I WANT YOUR BIG COCK INSIDE ME, I WANT TO FUCK IT BAD! I can't believe I just said that.

That just makes him more crazy with lust, he gets back on top of me his fingers find their way back into my cunt, knuckle deep, he's working them in and out, and sucking my stiff nips, he slowly inches one into my ass, I feel my cunt start to quiver.

I CUM WITH AND ORGASM THAT ROCKS MY WHOLE BODY, OH MAN! I never had a mans finger in my ass, and I'm really liking it DAMN!

I'm moaning, he starts moaning, he still has his fingers jammed in my ass, and wet cunt. He starts humping me like a mad man.

"Sam I'M GONNA CUM"

I reach down to grab his cock! I feel it throbbing through his pants.

"PLEASE SAM" he's moaning.

I think to myself not so fast! I forget what its like to deal with a 22 year old kid!

"OH GOD PLEASE SAM"

I start to fumble with his zipper my hands are trembling, I unzip his pants, and reach in, OH MAN, HE'S ROCK HARD, AND THROBBING, OH GOD, HE HAS A BIG ONE!

I have to unbuckle his pants to take him out, his hips start to buck wildly, I grab him with two hands, and put my body weight on him, to slow him down, I just hold it tight.

MY PUSSY IS ON FIRE! I cant believe the scenario I got myself into, This KID has me doing things I never thought I would ever do! And it's FEELING REALLY GOOD to me!

I sense he's going to BLOW HIS LOAD, I push him back into the seat, I unbuckle his pants and pull them down to the floor, springing free his BLACK MONSTER, I grab it and just squeeze it tight, to slow things down, I keep squeezing, not moving, he's moaning.

I cant believe the SIZE OF HIS COCK, it must be at least 11 inches! Maybe twice the size of Bills, My hand can't get around it, It was the first time I ever saw a black mans cock, and what a beauty it is! It shot a jolt of sexual lust to my cunt, just touching it!

Here I'm a married women, with a 22 year old black kid, with his cock in my hand, and my other hand is rubbing my clitoris, I've never touched myself in front of anybody before.

But this is feeling SO GOOD TO ME, I don't care, I keep right on rubbing my self losing my fingers into my sopping wet pussy, all I can think of, is how bad I need to cum again!

I lean forward and place his hardness between my tits, I'm jerking him between my tits, I'm on the floor he's on the seat with his legs spread wide, I have two hands wrapped around him tight jerking him off.

I look up at him and smile, flashing my baby blue eyes at him, I'm spitting on his cock and stroking him between my tits, I rub him over my stiff nips, and just like that, ahhh ahhh ahhhhhh I GET OFF, AGAIN!

I start stroking his cock nice and slow, I stop to spit in my hand to lube up his monster, while I'm jerking him he says

"SAM I GOT TO BUST A NUT" PLEASE DON'T STOP! AH SAM"

I HOLD HIM STILL, Knowing that if you keep stopping when a man is ready to cum, when he does finally blast look out! I STOP TO ADMIRE THIS COCK THAT IS DRIVING ME WILD! It looks like a big black bat, with the head on it the size of a plum.

I want him in my mouth! I love to get guys off with my mouth, I'm thinking maybe if I SUCK HIM OFF, maybe I can get out of here WITH MY PUSSY STILL INTACT!

I bend over to try to get my mouth around his throbbing black meat, I spit all over the head to get him wet, my hand is flying up and down his shaft, I got the head in my mouth, I'm trying to take more in, my mouth is stretched.

I'm licking lightly all over the hole in his cock head, I reach down and start to fondle his balls, he jerks back, He starts to moan, I slow it down, I never let a man cum in my mouth, not up until maybe a year ago, Bill begged me and I let him once or twice on his birthday and our anniversary.

I TASTE A COUPLE OF DROPS OF HIS PRE CUM, I'M ABOUT TO PULL HIM OUT, AND JERK HIM OFF, WHEN HE GRABS ME BY THE BACK OF MY HEAD, and forces it in to my mouth!

Before I can yell out NO! HE'S BLASTING, HIS HOT BLACK SPERM, DOWN MY THROAT, He's holding my head tight keeping his cock deep in my mouth, I'M SWALLOWING SPLASH AFTER SPLASH OF HIS HOT CUM! I know if I really wanted to I could pull away.

"OOH SAM OH FUCK YEA"

I'M GAGGING, I CAN'T SWALLOW IT ALL, SOME RUNS OUT OF MY MOUTH ONTO HIS COCK AND BALLS, HE LOOSENS HIS GRIP and I pull away.

"YOU FUCK YOU"

"I'M SORRY SAM IT FELT SO GOOD I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!"

I feel like such A SLUT! I wipe the cum off my mouth and tits, he leans back, his big black cock laying over his leg well spent, his cum taste a little sweet, different, Bills is salty, looking at him and his well spent cock laying there it's hard for me to stay mad.

Besides I won't tell him that was one of my fantasies, being forced to suck a strange man off, till he's bursting off in my mouth, I LOVE TO SUCK that goes back to one of my high school boyfriends, we would cut out of school and lay around and suck each other off for hours.

We talk a little bit about being discreet at work and that Bill should never find out, he begins to smirk I ask him what th smirk is all about, He confesses that Bill set up a plan, knowing he was gone over a week, and I had my period before he left, that it would be three weeks that I had no sex! THAT I WOULD BE HORNY!! HE SEE'S HOW PISSED OFF I'M!

"SAM I'm really sorry I didn't mean to take advantage."

He holds his head down, and slowly puts his clothes back on.

Jamal gets out of the car to take a leak, I CAN'T BELIEVE BILL, I don't know what to think I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD SET ME UP TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEBODY ELSE.

Man I'm really pissed! he gets back in the car, I strip out of all my clothes, HIS EYES LIGHT UP, I pull off his shirt and undo his pants, LET'S GET THAT BIG BLACK COCK OF YOURS HARD, I NEED TO GET FUCKED NOW!

I don't know,what's come over me, I've never in my life, ever talked like this, and never in my wildest dreams would I ever think about cheating on Bill, the way that I'm right now, It's like a inner whore is coming out of me.

Is it the effect of Jamal's big beautiful cock has on me, or maybe In the back of my mind I know Bill is somewhere banging, a very sexy, full bodied 25 year old, right now I don't care, all I know is, I'm gonna get mine.

Knowing that bill signed off on this has got me really horny! I lay Jamal down on the seat and playfully lick his cock from his balls up to his big head, back and forth, like a kitten with fresh milk! I put my clothes behind his head for comfort, then I slide up and straddle his head, pulling my meaty lips back to expose my clitoris.

He starts to lick my pussy lips nice and slowly with his thick tongue. Oh that feels good, his tongue has found my love button, and his fingers has found my ass, one at a time he sticks them half way in than out again, I never thought I would like anybody touching my ass hole but man I was wrong, I'm loving this!!

Then he grabs my ass with both hands, grinds my cunt to his face, he stops to tell me

"YOUR PUSSY TASTE SO GOOD AND YOUR ASS IS SMOKING I LOVE YOUR ASS"

He begins to tell me how he would jerk off at night, after seeing me at work, wearing something like a tight skirt or tight jeans, he would look when I wasn't looking, than go home and think how nice it would be to fuck my ass!

HE is starting to get worked up, I can't believe that he's already HARD again! He pushes me into the seat, and spreads my legs, he has his cock at my cunt lips, he's pushing and panting!

I spread my legs so I can try to take him in, he starts to enter me, HE'S HUGE, he gets the first inch in, next he manages to get his head in, He's too excited, I don't want him to cum right away!

So I reach down and grab him, I take him out, and put his throbbing meat, on my pussy lips, his cock is so big now that it is stretching up to my stomach, his cock head is hitting my belly button!

I hold him tight, pressed up against my cunt, I'm moving my hips slowly, using his cock like a big dildo! We got a nice rhythm going now,but he's throbbing I can feel him tensing up, he grabs hold of it, and positions himself at my wet opening and pushes in, OH FUCK! HE'S SO THICK!!

He grabs me by my waist, I look up at his face his eyes are wide open he's lost in lust, He buries it in about 4 inches, he keeps inching it in, he's starting to enter no man's land, He's passed Bills place OF 6 inches.

Only once have I had anybody bigger than Bill and that was all the way back in high school.

He keeps working it in, pulling it back, and going in further each time, my wet pussy, is working him like a vacuum sucking him in, OOH HE'S FUCKING ME NOW!! I LEAN OVER AND LICK HIS EAR AND WHISPER

"FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK"

He grabs my hips and starts to bang away, I spread my legs to take more of him, and lock my legs behind his ass, MY PUSSY IS SO FILLED WITH THROBBING BLACK MEAT, HE'S DEEP INSIDE OF MY PUSSY WALLS, SOME PARTS ARE FEELING COCK FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!

I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO PASS OUT FROM PLEASURE, WE HAVE A NICE RHYTHM GOING NOW, I FEEL HIS BIG NUT SACK, SMACKING AGAINST MY ASSHOLE, He's dripping sweat on me, I can't take it I start to cum, ah ahh ahhh I'M STARTING TO COME, WAVE AFTER WAVE, I DON'T EVER REMEMBER HAVING AN ORGASM SO HARD OR SO LONG, IT FEELS SO GOOD!

I hardly remember the last time, I came from having a cock in me, Bill always gets me off with his tongue, I never have cum so many times, I just keep coming and he just keeps banging his dark manhood into me, which seemed like forever!

jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers
12