Sam's Fall From Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

Sure that events had come to an end I prepared to make my way down to my wife, but as I started to straighten I saw a movement on her leg. Stunned I saw the man's hand slide up her thigh to her pussy, in a second he had worked two fingers into her and was finger-fucking her slowly. Sam looked at him over her shoulder, her eyes wide with surprised arousal, he grinned at her unspoken plea for him to stop and carried on at a faster pace. Resigned to what was happening Sam let herself lean forward in an effort to hide what was happening from the others at the table. A waitress brought a round of drinks and they all drank, including Sam who through her growing arousal was still attempting to act as though nothing untoward were happening. I felt both annoyed at this man's actions, especially as the man sitting beside them could see what was happening if he turned his head just a little, and aroused by them. Even as these feelings ran through me I could see my wife biting her lip then leaning her head forward, and I knew that she was on the verge of climaxing. The group of strangers seemed oblivious to what was happening, chatting and laughing away while Sam began to visibly shake in their midst.

Shaking my head I decided that enough was enough, even though I was excited by what I was watching it was time to end Sam's exciting humiliation. I actually began to straighten up in preparation for moving from the rail to join the group when I saw something that made me freeze in my tracks. My wife's 'partner' had moved his hand from her pussy, grasping her waist he had lifted her a little, pulled the back of her dress from between them then guided her back down onto his lap. Sam's eyes went wide in surprise and she seemed to be trying to rise again, her hair fluffed out as she twisted her head round sharply and said something to the man behind her. He grinned and pulled her firmly down onto his lap, Sam's eyes went even wider and her mouth opened in an 'O'. What the hell was going on?

I soon found out what was going on when the stranger leant back in his seat and pulled Sam back against his chest. My wife's hands rested on the table top as she was pulled back, her dress skirt slipping open again to reveal her pussy and the cock that was pushed deep into it. Sam twisted around and said something to the man, but he grinned then humped his groin upward which made her bite her lip again. At this point I know I should have gone down to the table and ended what was happening, but I couldn't seem to move. Nor, it seemed, could my wife, she sat motionless with this stranger's cock pushed into her cunt while he held her waist firmly. Around the table the newcomers were looking out to the dance floor and talking, yet I expected that they would realise something was going on at any second. Ruth, who knew what was happening between my wife and this stranger, was staring at Sam's exposed pussy then looking around the room like a startled deer. When the group that had joined them moved Ruth actually gave a start, it was a relief to me to see the newcomers move away from the table still unaware of what was happening to my wife.

As soon as the group had gone my wife spoke sharply over her shoulder and tried to rise, but the man was holding her firmly in place on his cock. Strangely he was not moving in her, just sitting motionless while Sam spoke to him. Whatever Sam said had no more effect on the man than to make him grin, from where I stood I could see her face go from excited anger to excited pleading, but this man clearly had no intention of doing anything other than what he wanted. As though in defeat Sam looked forward, her head dropped down as she tried to lean away from the man, he said something and her head came up sharply. She shook her head, the man spoke again and she shook her head again, then he said something else and Sam looked around the room as though in horror. Still shaking her head she spoke to him over her shoulder, I could see her face clearly and there were tears bubbling up in her eyes, she looked desperate. The man laughed and responded with something and ended with what looked to be 'do it', my wife faced front again, looked down at the table and then slowly raised herself on his cock. I felt a moment of relief thinking that she was being let get off the man's cock, but that relief turned to a gasp of dismay when Sam reversed direction and slid down on his meat again. As she began to rise and fall on his cock it came to me what this man had told her to do, to fuck him! He was virtually raping her yet he was somehow getting her to do all the work, the bastard was sitting back in his seat with a look of triumph on his face as my wife began to fuck him in earnest. It was that look that snapped me out of my paralysis.

As I jerked upright Ruth looked up at the gallery, her eyes went wide with panic and she said something to the man. I was moving away so didn't see what his reaction was, but a moment later I was downstairs and heading for the table like a destroyer under full steam. Ruth saw me approaching and spoke to them again, the man glanced my way then said something that made Ruth's jaw drop, but it also spurred her to her feet and across the floor to intercept me.

"Dan!" Ruth spoke over the music as she stopped right in front of me. "What a surprise seeing you..."

"I'll deal with you later!" I angrily cut her short. "Now get out of my way!"

Pushing her aside I continued on to the table where Sam was still fucking the man, she had her eyes closed and was unaware of my presence, I could see the shivers of orgasmic bliss running through her body. Behind her the man had his eyes half closed as though in ecstasy and even as I drew to a stop at the table he was pulling Sam down hard on his cock, his body seemed to shudder and I knew that I was too late, this stranger was filling my wife's cunt with his cum. Leaning over the table I grasped Sam under the armpits and bodily pulled her off the man, across the table and dropped her to the floor, her surprised scream had heads turning in our direction. The man was staring up at me with both surprise at my action and a little fear from the realisation that this time he may have to pay for his pleasure.

"Hey man," he said trying to smile in a friendly way, "it was just a bit of fun. Anyway, she was the one that led me..."

"Not one more word!" I hissed down at him. "Now get up, you and I are going to have a little 'conversation' outside."

His eyes went wide and I knew that the man was basically a coward at heart, he shook his head and looked around as though for help. I felt hands gripping my arm, looking to the side I saw my wife, tears streaming from her eyes looking at me in horror, shame and guilt.

"Please Dan," she pleaded, "don't, for my sake, please."

Wordlessly I shook her off and looked at the man, out of the corner of my eye I saw club bouncers heading towards us, but they were too far off to stop anything.

"On your feet you bastard," I spat at the man, "or I'll come across that table at you."

I think he thought he'd make a break for it, he nodded as though in compliance, slid around the booth then bolted like a frightened rabbit. Sam had gripped my arm again, but I shook her off and stalked after the running man, even through my anger I was amused by the fact that the bastard was so intent on escaping that he'd neglected to put his cock away. People were staring as he went past then laughing and pointing, the laughter tended to fade as I walked past them and I think the look on my face even made the bouncers pause for thought. Ahead of me the man was just leaving the club, despite his running I was only a short distance behind him, the gap closed even more when he looked over his shoulder, saw me still coming and tripped over his own feet in surprise. Sam was grabbing my arm again, pleading with me not to make any more of a scene, begging me to stop, to take her home, but I ignored her and once again shook her off as I stepped outside. When I got outside the man had reached his car, but in his haste to get away he was all thumbs, he dropped his keys twice as I approached and by the time he managed to get the key in the lock it was too late, I was right behind him.

"Shit, the bitch isn't worth this!" he squealed as I twisted him around to face me. "Come on man, she was doing all the chasing, not me, take it out on her!"

"I'll deal with her later." I said icily. "But you are first. Time you learnt that everything comes with a price, especially fucking around with other men's wives and girlfriends."

I'm not a violent person by nature, but I had planned on putting his teeth down his throat, but the sight of his now limp and sorry looking cock dangling out the front of his trousers made too tempting a target. His screech of pain when I kicked him hard and full in the groin must have been heard for miles, he doubled up with his hands grasping his groin and throwing up. Turning away from him I found myself facing my wife who was staring in horror at what I had done, her face white and frightened. Behind her, clustered around the club entrance, a crowd of people, including the club bouncers were staring at the tableaux my wife, the man and I now presented. Ruth appeared at Sam's side looking pale, shaken and totally sober, for a moment my eyes met Sam's, there were many things in the depths of her eyes, but fear and shame seemed to be the foremost of them. It struck me that my wife had never seen me mad enough to hit anyone, she was crying and seemed unsure of what to do.

"Not a word." I said quietly as she opened her mouth to say something. "Not one fucking word!"

Looking around I spotted a taxi and waved it down, when it stopped beside us I opened the door and signalled my wife and her friend to get in. I told the driver to head for the road where I'd left my car and sat back in stony silence, beside me I could hear my wife sobbing, but it just didn't seem to pierce the anger and disgust I was feeling. The anger was with the stranger, my wife, with her friend Ruth and at myself, but the disgust was all aimed at myself since I knew I could have stopped things going as far as they had if I'd moved instead of standing there and watching like some voyeuristic pervert. It didn't take long to get back to my car, I had the women get in the back while I sat up front alone. The sobbing of my wife behind me did nothing to affect me, I'd never felt so angry before, or so disgusted. Driving almost dangerously fast I headed to Ruth's home, dropped her off then drove home. Twice on that short trip from Ruth's place to our home my wife tried to speak to me, both times I cut her off curtly and it only occurred to me later that she had been feeling terrified of me at that point in time, in all our years together she had never seen me this way.

When we finally got home I left Sam clambering out of the car and stormed into the house, I made a beeline for the drinks cabinet, grabbed a bottle of scotch and drank a mouthful straight from the bottle. The strong, bitter liquid made me cough, I heard the front door close and after another large swallow of the fiery liquid I turned to see my wife standing just inside the living room door. Sam was looking at me fearfully, though I had never struck her in the past I think she was certain that I was about to do so.

"Dan?" She said hesitantly.

"Just shut up." I said quietly.

The fire of my anger was fading as the scotch heated it's way to my stomach, a third swallow and I felt calm enough to try and deal with the situation if not calmly then at least sensibly. When I looked at my wife again she had closed the gap between us, her pale face was only a few feet away from me and I could clearly see each tear that formed in her eyes to flow down her cheeks.

"Dan I'm..." she started to speak.

"Don't say anything," I interrupted her, "right now I don't want to hear the apologies or excuses. I feel betrayed Sam, that hurts."

"Dan, no, it..." she tried to cut in.

"Be quiet!" I silenced whatever it was she was going to say. "Don't say anything until I'm finished. As I've already said Sam, I feel betrayed, and yes, as mad as hell about what happened, but that's not the worst of it."

Taking a swallow of scotch I sucked in a deep breath and went on.

"I feel disgusted," I said in a monotone "and mainly with myself. I saw you at Bertali's, I watched you dancing with that bastard and even let you get out of the place with him. I followed you to the other place and watched everything that happened. I could have stopped it, I should have stopped it, but I just watched like a pervert while you ... you gave yourself to the bastard like a bitch in heat!"

"Dan no!" Sam cried despite my warning to her that she should remain silent. "It wasn't like that, please darling you must believe me, it wasn't like that at all!"

"Don't call me darling, not now, maybe never again." I muttered.

Sam gave a gasping cry at those words, the tears flowed as though from a waterfall as she came right up to me to look at my face pleadingly.

"Please don't say that Dan, oh god please don't say it." She sobbed. "I didn't mean for any of it to happen. If you saw us then you know I tried to stop it."

"Yes, I saw just how hard you tried." I replied. "One shout would have ended it all, but you didn't shout out, you could have asked that group that joined you to help, you could have got Ruth to get a bouncer, but you did none of those things. Why was that? Did you really want to stop it Sam?"

Sam looked at me with guilt, shame and despair, but said nothing.

"Well?" I snapped at her. "Did you want to stop it or not?"

"No," she finally answered in a voice so low it was barely audible, "not at first..."

"Shit!" I cursed and took another swallow of scotch. "Fuck it!"

"Dan, please, let me..." she wept.

"Explain?" I interrupted. "How do you explain what I fucking saw?"

"Dan, I can't make any excuse other than I was drunk by the time Steve joined us." Sam sobbed out. "You were so late I thought you weren't going to make it, then I met Ruth and Mary. We got to drinking and talking, pretty soon we were half cut and the talk was getting hotter. That's when Steve appeared, I swear all he did was buy us drinks and dance with us all at first."

"Bloody hell," I muttered when she stopped "get on with it."

"He...he bought us drinks and danced with all of us," Sam sobbed and looked down at the floor "after a while he sort of touched us all up. Dan, I swear I never meant to lead him on or anything, it was just... just that the drink was getting to me... and the evening was ... and all the talk of sex with the girls ..."

"For god's sake, make some sort of sense!" I exploded "Why did you go to the other place with him when you knew I'd look for you at Bertali's before going home?"

Sam jumped at my sharp words, took a deep breath and tried to carry on.

"Please Dan, this is hard enough already." She wailed "I was mad at you for not turning up and... and I was just going to enjoy the evening with Ruth and Mary."

"Jesus!" I spat out. "And when Mary left?"

"Ruth was with me," Sam replied with a sob, "and Steve seemed to be okay."

"By that," I muttered "you mean he knew how to touch you up."

Sam suddenly turned away from me sobbing loudly, her voice sounded strangely distant as she spoke.

"I admit it," she said, "I did enjoy being touched."

Then she spun to face me, her eyes looking straight into mine.

"But I swear Dan, I swear that was all I intended to happen. Just a little fun, a little dancing and flirting. When he suggested we go to the other club I wasn't sure, but Ruth was keen and I went along with her, God how I wish I hadn't!"

"Go on." I said feeling suddenly drained of all emotion.

"At the other place we drank even more," Sam sobbed out "Ruth was so out of it that she could barely stand and I felt sort of fuzzy, as though I was watching instead of experiencing. Steve got bolder and I just couldn't seem to summon the will to protest much. When we sat back in the booth I was horny, so damned horny and ... damn it ... he was so smooth about it all."

"Or you were so easy." I commented. "Just a little slut out for a night of fun."

That started the waterworks going into overtime again, but at that moment I didn't give a damn how much my words hurt her.

"Please Dan, I'm sorry. I wish I could make it all un-happen." She sobbed out. "I never wanted things to go so far, you have to believe me. I love you Dan, I'd never want to do anything to hurt you, and you have to know that."

"I thought I knew it," I responded, "but I don't know anymore. After what I saw I really don't know anymore."

"But..."

"But what?" I snapped. "You tell me you love me, but you seem to want to be off 'flirting' instead of coming home to see if I was home. Hell you made no effort at all to call me on my mobile, what the fuck do you expect me to think?"

Sam shook her head.

"I don't know why I didn't call," she cried "I can only blame it on being drunk and mad at you."

"Finish your fucking story." I muttered taking another swallow of scotch.

The scotch was really hitting home by this time, I felt light headed and depressed, but at the same time I was getting turned on again remembering all the things I'd seen this man Steve doing to my wife. Of course as soon as I began to feel horny again I felt the disgust with myself rising again.

"When he started to touch my leg it was just a game," Sam spoke in a low strained voice "it caught me out to find his hand on my pussy. When I closed my legs and told him he shouldn't be doing it he made a joke of it all, I know I should have made an issue of it, but somehow it didn't seem that big a thing. Then if started to feel good and I ... I just sort of relaxed, please Dan, I can't explain why I did that."

She looked at me as though expecting me to make some sort of response, but I said nothing.

"It all seemed to happen like in a dream," Sam went on at last "he did things to me and the only protests I could seem to make were weak ones."

"I noticed." I commented. "So why'd you take you panties off when he asked? Wanted to make it easier for him to do you?"

"No!" she cried. "Dan please, it wasn't like that, why won't you believe me?"

"Maybe because from what I saw it looked as though you wanted him to do those things." I answered harshly.

"Oh Dan." She sobbed. "What have I done to you."

"That's a laugh!" I said harshly. "I'm the one that you didn't do anything to, remember? You slutted yourself for Stevie-boy, not me. Come to think of it, last time I tried to grope you in public you stormed off home. Maybe I don't turn you on enough."


"No!" she cried in denial. "Dan I love you, you excite me so much..."

"Not quite enough though it seems." I cut across her words. "Obviously Steve is more your type."

Sam looked at me aghast, I don't think she could have been any more shocked if I had slapped her across the face. For a space of time she couldn't seem to speak, but her head kept shaking as though in denial of my hard words.

"Don't ever think that!" she finally sobbed out, her chin quivering. "Steve had to get me so drunk that I was hardly aware of my surroundings to get away with the things he did. And yes I did take my own panties off, but I was so hot from his fingering that in the end it seemed easier just to do what he asked."

"And so, like a paid whore, you just spread your legs and let him finger you," I said bitterly, "you didn't HAVE to make it that easy for him."

"I don't know why I did that," Sam flushed bringing colour to her face for the first time since we'd left the club. "When those people joined us it seemed to me that he'd have to stop what he was doing so I didn't think anything about sitting on his lap. Then he started to finger me again and I was so surprised that I couldn't think what to do. After that I was so hot I just wanted to get off, when I did start to climax I was barely aware of him lifting me up, but then I felt his cock pushing into me as he lowered me into his lap again. I don't even know when he got it out, but as soon as I felt it entering me, I tried to tell him to stop, I even tried to get up, but he pulled me right down on him. Damn it Dan, it was rape, I never consented to him doing that to me, I wouldn't have consented to it!"

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers