Sam's Fall From Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

"Oh yeah," I almost sneered "like you didn't consent to doing all the work. I saw it Sam, I saw you fucking him while he sat there enjoying it! There was a room full of people so why didn't you call for help?"

"I wanted to," she sobbed, then surprising me by sinking to her knees in front of me, "I did want to, but he told me how it looked, me on top, he told me that he'd tell everyone I'd got his dick out, that I'd stuck it in me. He said ... he said he'd make sure my husband knew I had done it all. Dan, I didn't dare make a scene and he knew it. Yes I fucked on him, but ..."

The blood pounded in my ears at this confession, but it also pounded in my cock which had gone as hard as a steel bar within my pants. It came to me that this man Steve still had Sam's panties in his pocket, my wife was naked under the flimsy dress she was wearing.

"... and then you were there Dan. I'm begging you darling, please, please forgive me, I didn't mean any of this to happen, you must believe that."

She was still kneeling in front of me, her tear soaked face looking up at me in a desperate appeal. She looked so pathetic and so damned sexy! My thoughts boiled in my head, anger at her for what had happened, anger and disgust at myself, confusion and desire. Reaching down I took hold of Sam's upper arms and pulled her roughly to her feet, holding her at arms length I looked at her body then back to her face. Despite the situation I wanted her, I wanted to fuck her, to take her hard and fast instead of the loving way we usually did it and that desire made me feel disgusted with myself again. Sam took my silence and actions as meaning I was angry with her, which I was to a degree, but she also thought the disgust that showed on my face was aimed at her too.

"Please Dan," she pleaded "please. I'll do anything to make it up to you, to make things right between us. Please give me a chance Dan."

"How the hell do you 'make things right'?" I almost whispered.

Her eyes became filled with despair as she thought that I was about to toss her out or something similar, she actually cried out 'Dan please!' as I turned her away from me, but kept a grip on her arms. Right at that moment the only thing that was filling my mind was lust, loosing one of her arms I reached down, opened my flies, reached in and drew my erection out into the open. Pushing Sam roughly to her knees I bent her forward, raised her dress, knelt behind her and entered her in one hard thrust. Sam squealed as my 8" of cock slammed home, then I was moving in her like a man possessed, my groin slapping against her thighs as I hammered my cock in and out of her pussy without touching her in any other way. My wife squealed, shouted and cried out as I used her body as an object rather than a loved person. I took her in a way I had never taken her before, it wasn't loving, it wasn't even sex, it was plain fucking!

"Oh God!" Sam suddenly cried out.

Her whole body seemed to explode in a fit of shaking, around my cock her pussy clenched tight and I groaned as her tightness drew my orgasm from me like an explosion. I thrust deep and let my seed gush forth while Sam pressed even tighter back against me her voice raised in cries of delight so loud that I'm surprised the neighbours didn't call the police thinking murder was being committed. Breathing hard I pulled from her still spasming pussy a few moments later, pushing her over onto her side I stood up and walked over to the drinks cabinet. Taking a swallow of scotch I gazed down at the lewd sight of my wife lying there with her lower body exposed, semen just trickling from her pussy and her body shivering in post orgasmic bliss.

"Fuck it!" I swore.

"Dan?" Sam said rolling over and leaning up to look at me. "What now?"

"I don't know." I replied. "I can't forget what happened. I can't forget how betrayed I felt."

"Please, forgive me," she said tearing up again "I couldn't bear to lose you."

"I don't know about forgiving you," I sighed "maybe, in time. But I can't forgive myself."

"But you've nothing to forgive yourself for." She responded sounding puzzled. "You didn't do anything Dan, it was all my fault."

"That's just it," I sighed shaking my head in disgust "I did nothing. I was there Sam, I watched what was happening and I did nothing until it was way too late. Damn it, I was getting turned on watching you get touched up, I was fucking watching like a pervert and enjoying seeing another guy fingering your cunt! How do I forgive myself that?"

"Darling," Sam said softly "you've nothing to forgive yourself for." "Sam," I said in disbelief "Didn't you hear what I said? I got turned on watching you being used!"

"I heard you." She smiled in a sad way. "But I can understand it, it's no different to us watching porn films and we both get turned on by that. Dan, up to the point Steve got his cock into me it was all fairly innocent stuff, I shouldn't have let it happen, but it was still just 'fun'. I can understand it turning you on even while it made you angry. And I don't think you could have done anything to stop me getting fucked, I couldn't stop it happening and I knew what was happening before you could have seen it happening."

"But I should have moved as soon as I saw his cock in you," I said guiltily "instead I stood there and gawped like a lemon."

"You were shocked and surprised darling," she said softly "it must have been an impossible sight to believe to see a man fucking your wife in the middle of a night club."

"Still..." I muttered.

"Still nothing." She said. "You were down quick enough once you got over the surprise."

I looked down at Sam and shook my head, her words made some sort of sense though I only half believed the justifications she was offering me. She was still crying, yet a gentle, sorrowful smile was now on her lips as got to her feet and looked up at my face.

"Dan," she said softly "I'm begging you to give me another chance. I'm begging you not to leave me."

"Even after the way I've just fucked you?" I asked trying to sort out my thoughts and feelings.

"Darling," she surprised me by giggling "especially after the way you just fucked me. Dan, I loved what you did, the way you just fucked me mercilessly."

"Me too." I admitted with a wry grin.

"Do I get another chance Dan?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied after a long pause. "Only I don't think things can ever be quite the same again."

"I understand." Sam said softly. "Dan, do you really think I'm a slut?"

"I ..." I hesitated.

"Maybe I am," she sighed "but I only want to be your slut or whore. Dan I meant what I said before, I'll do anything to try and make it up to you."

"Anything?" I asked wondering where this was going. "Meaning?"

"I'll never reject anything you suggest again." She smiled moving in close to me. "All those things I'd never do before, I'll do them from now on, no argument, no hesitation."

"So if I want to fuck you in the arse?" I asked.

"Whenever you like dear." Sam smiled up at me with some of her old sparkle back. "And next time you want to touch me up in public I won't run off in a tizzy, after tonight I'd be a hypocrite to do that."

My mind ticked over with the possibilities she was presenting to me, our sex life had been good in the past, but Sam had laid certain limits such as no anal and oral had been something for real special occasions. Looking down at her I still felt a little disgusted at the way watching her had turned me on, but the thought that she would do anything I asked sexually made my mind up. Whatever my mind thought my cock liked this idea since it had gone poker hard again and I looked down at my wife with a grin.


"And if I want you to suck my cock?" I asked pressing my erection against her.

Sam looked down at my cock then up at my face, she smiled up at me then sank slowly to her knees. The next thing I felt was her tongue tracing the head of my cock, I groaned with pleasure when her mouth closed around the cap and she began to move her mouth on me.

"Oh lord that feels good." I sighed as her lips slid up and down on my shaft.

"Mmmmm." She hummed around my meat in her mouth.

"Sam?" I said as a perverted thought came to my mind.

"Mmmm?" she hummed around my cock.

"Does anything I tell you include letting someone else touch you up if I tell you to?" I asked barely believing that I could have had such a thought.

"Dan," Sam replied taking her mouth from my cock "if that is what you want, then yes. But after tonight I wouldn't have expected you to want such a thing."

"Me neither." I grinned down at her while stroking her hair. "Only, I think seeing you touched up was exciting, it was only the fucking that drove me over the edge. I don't think I could stand to see someone else fucking you, but a little 'fun' as you put it, well..."

"Would be exciting?" Sam chuckled up at me. "Dan, I'd do it for you, I'd even let others fuck me if it was what you wanted."

"No!" I said sharply "No fucking."

"Then no-one but you gets to fuck me." She declared "One thing though, just make sure you are around to stop them."

With that she went back to sucking my cock.

"You got it." I sighed with pleasure.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers