Sam's First Sensual Massage

Story Info
Wife agrees to massage, leads to much more.
2.5k words
4.38
113.6k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had long had the desire to see my wife with another man but she would have nothing to do with it. She was raised to believe sex was only between a woman and the man she loved, and could not be just recreational in nature. I, on the other hand, believed sex was just a pleasurable act, not something sacred. Our feelings for each other are sacred, but sex is just physical.

Anyway, I had for years been telling my wife, we will call her "Sam", that I would love to see her in the throes of passion with another guy, preferably one with a larger cock than me (I am about 6 inches). Sam didn't understand why I would want such a thing, but did over time accept the fact that I was being honest with her, and really did have that desire. Unfortunately, understanding was as far as we had gotten!

Sam was a virgin when we met and she made sure we waited until our wedding night before her virginity was given. Sam is 5'6", 36C and a very beautiful brunette who is also fairly shy and naïve by nature. She wouldn't know if another man hit on her unless he used a baseball bat! She would allow fantasies to come into play (talking, not acting) while we made love, and many times got into my fantasy about watching her with someone else. However, she was adamant that fantasy was fantasy, and would never be reality where she was concerned. In addition, Sam would give head, but never let me cum in her mouth, and the only way Sam can orgasm is by oral, or using a vibrator while I am inside her. She couldn't cum just from my cock.

Enough background info! Sam and I bought a new RV and were trying it out by going to a campground about 100 miles from our home. We enjoy camping and were looking forward to the couple of nights away from home. Unknown to Sam, I was also developing a plan whereby she might be seduced while we were on our mini vacation.

I decided that Sam would never give in willingly to meeting with another guy and having him seduce her, so I had the idea that maybe I could set up a situation whereby the deed might be more naturally done. I put an ad in craigslist looking for a guy who had formal massage training, not just some guy who wanted to get his hands on another guy's wife, but someone who actually knew massage techniques and had massage equipment for legitimacy.

Had dozens of replies, most from horny guys just wanting to get laid, but there was one from a guy in his late 30's who had formal massage training (had actually used that training to put himself thru college) and although he didn't do massage sessions professionally anymore, he was intrigued by my ad and fact I wanted another guy to slowly and erotically seduce my wife via a massage session. We exchanged pictures and he found Sam to be very attractive and was eager to give the massage approach a try. He was a nice enough looking guy (we'll call him Ron), I thought Sam might like him, he was about 6'2" and claimed he had an 8 inch cock. I told him when we were planning to head to the campground, and that I would let him know if and when I could set up the session.

Sam, of course, knew nothing of my plans and thought we were just going on a camping trip for a couple of nights. After we were at campground and settled, I told Sam she had been very uptight recently and needed this trip to unwind. I also told her I could see and feel the stress in her and wanted her to try her best to relax. I then informed her I had arranged a massage for her at our RV and it would occur the next morning around 10am.

Sam was surprised, but since she had once had a massage years ago and really enjoyed it (from a woman at a spa), she said that might be just what she needed. I told her I would call and verify with the massage agency on the time, and proceeded to call Ron. After I confirmed with Ron about the time, I then sprang the news to Sam that the masseuse was going to be a guy, not a woman. Sam was immediately taken aback and said she didn't want a massage from a man, it would be awkward. I told he that the agency had an employee safety policy and since it was a remote massage service and not in their studio, would only send out guys for safety reasons. Female masseuses were not sent on remote calls like ours. Sam complained some more, but after my reassurance that the agency was top rated, and I would be there the entire time, she reluctantly agreed to go ahead.

Next morning, around 9:30, Sam began getting ready for her massage. She was nervous but also seemed to be looking forward to the relaxation. Unfortunately, true to her conservative and shy nature, she put on a one piece bathing suit! I told her that was not appropriate for a massage, but she was adamant that she wanted the suit on, especially since it was going to be a man giving her the massage. I gave in but with belief that, if Ron was as experienced as he indicated, the suit would soon be gone!

Ron arrived at our campsite and I went out to meet him and help him with his table and other items for the massage. I told him Sam was in a one piece bathing suit but he said don't worry and gave me a wink. We took the equipment into the RV, Ron introduced himself to Sam, and I helped him set up.

Ron was a perfect gentleman and had Sam feeling very comfortable with his professionalism and courtesy. When all was ready, he asked her to lay face down on the table and he began to massage her arms and neck with oil, slowly relaxing her even more, all the time talking to her and explaining what he was going to do next. As the massage progressed, he kept asking if she was comfortable and she told him she was totally relaxed and the massage was wonderful so far. He started massaging her back and asked if he could fold down the swimming suit top in order to fully access her back muscles. She said OK and took the straps off her shoulders as he peeled the suit down to her waste, all while she was still lying on her stomach.

He progressed, rubbing very close to her breasts on the side of her back, but never quite going over the line, and then moved to her feet and legs. All this time I was watching another man touch my wife in ways she had never been touched by another man, nothing overtly sexual but slowly building and Sam becoming more and more like a "limp noodle" in his hands. As he massaged her legs, and he worked higher and higher, he ran his hands up the inside of her thighs and to all appearances, accidentally and gently touched her pussy on the sides. She flinched, but said nothing, so he kept massaging, but didn't touch her pussy again.

He looked at me and quietly indicated I should leave for a few minutes. I made the excuse that a park ranger was outside and seemed to be ready to give Ron a ticket for where his vehicle was located in front of our RV. I told Sam and Ron I would go take care of the park ranger, and be back in a few minutes, and I left the RV. In reality, I only went outside and was looking in the window, watching what was going on. Sam was still face down and could not see I was there looking in.

Ron said something to Sam and she apparently said OK, because the next thing I knew, he was helping her pull her one piece swimming suit down and off her legs, leaving her totally nude, face down on the table. He judiciously put a towel over her buttocks and kept working on her. It wasn't long before he moved the towel and began massaging her buttocks. Sam squirmed a little, but didn't stop him so Ron kept going, and he gently worked his hands down until they were massaging her inner thighs again, lightly touching her pussy. He stopped at that point and must have asked her to turn over.

She did, and as she turned over, he judiciously placed towels over her breasts and pussy and began massaging her front side. He eventually made his way to her breasts, slowly removing the towel, and began rubbing her breasts and eventually also was kneading her nipples (I had told him in our email conversations that Sam loved her breasts and nipples to be gently rubbed). She didn't stop him and seemed to be totally comfortable with what he was doing. He leaned down and took one, and then the other, nipples into his mouth and sucked on them for a few minutes. Sam jumped a little, but again didn't stop him, and I was absolutely amazed at her allowing him to do that! Ron then moved down to her feet and began working his way up, eventually slowly removing the towel from her pussy, inch by inch, and massaging around but not touching her most private area. I was coming unglued watching from outside, with a boner you could use to drive nails with! Here was my naïve, virginal wife naked on a massage table with a complete stranger, his hands all over her body and she was enjoying it immensely!

Ron, sensing the moment was right, gently pushed her knees up and Sam started to stop him, but then put her arms just below her breasts, with her hands balled into fists. Her eyes were closed but the look on her face was both anticipation and passion. Ron immediately went down on her and worked two fingers into her pussy as he was licking and sucking on her clit. Sam had an anguished look on her face, eyes closed and hands balled up, but she did nothing to stop him and in a matter of 20 seconds or so, she was obviously having an orgasm. Ron continued licking and running his fingers in and out of her pussy until she came down from the orgasm.

He then moved back to her head, reached down and French kissed her, with her responding back passionately. Ron was rubbing her breasts as he kissed her and she seemed to be enjoying the sensation. Ron stopped kissing her and looked thru window at me, indicating I should return. I walked back into the RV and Ron was massaging my wife's neck and breasts again. I asked Sam how it was going and she said wonderful, to which Ron just smiled.

Ron asked if there was more he could do to make her enjoyment greater, and after a moment in deep thought, she looked at me, then said yes, why don't we go to the bedroom. I was shocked but also overjoyed. Here was my sweet, innocent wife indicating she was going to go to the bedroom with a stranger, who only minutes ago, had gone down on her and brought her to an orgasm. I just looked dumbfounded at Sam, naked on the table, and she slowly stood up, smiled at me and said why don't you wait out here, and took Ron by the hand and walked, naked, to the bedroom. Ron looked back at me and smiled and gave me a thumbs-up.

Sam closed the door to the bedroom and for the next 45 minutes or so, all I heard was moaning and the RV rocking. It was obvious what was going on, and I couldn't have been happier, although I also had a tinge of jealousy as well. The joy and jealousy was painful, but in a very erotic way. I had a huge boner but didn't want to masturbate, in the hope I might get to join in at some point.

After 45 minutes or so, the door to the bedroom opened and Ron, naked, came put and said Sam wanted something to drink. His very thick cock was limp and covered with juices, but was 6 or 7 inches even limp. I remember wondering how large he really was, and how my sweet, innocent wife had taken all of that inside her. Ron whispered to me that she had cum 4 times, he had cum twice, once in her mouth, and she now wanted to rest and take a break before going at it again. He said she had indicated he could invite me back, but only to watch them together, not join in. He said she was extremely tight, but that he was stretching her pussy out and she seemed to be enjoying it!

The rest of the evening was a blur. Ron took her every way possible, even taking her anal cherry at one point while I watched. She proved to be multi-orgasmic, at least on Ron's cock, and was like a tiger in bed wanting more and more of what he had to offer. At one point she asked me to kiss her while Ron was fucking her missionary, and the sensation of him pounding in and out of her while she passionately kissed me was the stuff of dreams! I don't know how many times she came, or how many times he came inside her, but it was obvious from the noises and her moaning that she was thoroughly enjoying his big cock!

As the session wound down, Ron indicated he should be going. Sam was disappointed he wouldn't be spending the rest of the day with us, but understood. I helped Ron load up his table and other equipment and thanked him for such an erotic time. He said no, thank you for allowing me to fuck such a sexy and delightful woman!

As we came back inside the RV for Ron to tell Sam goodbye, she was in a very short robe tied in the front. She walked up to Ron, gave him a passionate kiss goodbye and he slowly undid her robe tie so he could feel of her breasts again. Sam absolutely melted in his arms as they kissed and he gently massaged her breasts and nipples. Just before they broke up their kiss, I heard her pussy give a gurgling sound, and saw Ron's cum dripping down the inside of her thigh. Nothing could have topped that, another man's cum dripping down the inside of my wife's thighs, while he was kissing her passionately as I watched it all!

Eventually they broke the kiss and said their goodbyes. After Ron had left, Sam looked me in the eyes, said thank you for such a wonderful and relaxing time, and indicated she would like more massages in the future! I can't wait!