Sam's Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"`You really like to fuck now, don't you?'"

"`God, yes. Yes, damn you. Help me please!' I kissed his mouth savagely, mashing my small breasts against his chest. I wallowed back and forth, hoping to excite him enough to stick his cock back into me. My pussy lips had opened around his shaft but I could only rub up and down against it as it clung to his belly. There was no way for me to get the right angle for it to slip inside me."

"`Baby, oh, baby,' he hissed, kissing me again."

"`Oh Frankie. Please. Please put it in for me. Please, I'll do anything!'"

"`What if I untied your hands.'"

"`Oh, do. Please turn me loose!'"

"`Will you suck me first?'"

"`Yes. Yes, I'll suck you!' I cried, jerking against the belt again. Frank unbuckled it for me and I grabbed his cock with a moan of hunger. I was so wild by then that the head of it pushed into the back of my throat before I knew what was happening. I gagged and my stomach lurched. But I pulled my tongue along the tender underside until I heard him grunt with pleasure."

"Then I grabbed it at the base. It was so slippery from my juices and saliva that I had to grip it with both hands. I worked my pussy up so I could place the bulging head against my newly stretched hole. I sank down on it and with a shuddering sigh felt it fill my empty hole. I arched my back and sat straight up, knees bent at his sides as I squirmed down on his shaft. I felt his balls press against my ass and I knew that he was all the way in. The look on Frankie's face was one of absolute joy."

"`Oh, Frankie. . . Jesus. . . I'm cumming. . . '"

"He grasped my hips with both hands, `slow down. Make it last.' He pulled me down and kissed me tenderly. `Hold still for a moment.'"

"I closed my eyes and rubbed my tits across his chest. I clenched my pussy muscles around his cock and he moaned lustily.'

"`Hold still, I said.'"

"`But I would have none of that. I closed my thighs causing my tight box to become even tighter. From the look on his face I could see that I was really getting to him. I bucked my hips against him and felt my climax building. I thrashed about wildly, pumping and grinding for all I was worth as it exploded in my loins."

"He gave a mighty groan and rolled us over until he was on top. `Oh, God help me!' he grunted, driving his cock deeply into my quivering snatch. He bent down and kissed me fiercely, sucking my tongue into his mouth. `Here it comes baby, I'm going to fill you up with my cum.'"

"With a final lunge he started spurting his cum deep within my clasping pussy."

"Somehow I forced him to roll over again and I continued to fuck my soaked pussy up and down his hot cock. Again and again my hips plunged down until his spent cock slipped out. It was then that I finally relaxed and just laid on top of him. Both of us gasping for breath. After a long time I rolled off of him and reached down to stoke his shriveled tool."

"He bent over and kissed me softly, `I think I have created a monster. You take to fucking like a fish does to water.'"

"`I think you might be right.' I slithered down and took his soft penis into my mouth, tasting our combined spendings with relish. I lovingly washed his cock and balls with my tongue until his cock began to get hard again. Within seconds it was hard enough to once again work it's magic on me."

"We made love twice more that night and every chance we had over the next year and a half until he moved to Alaska to go to work on the pipe-line."

12