Sam's New Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worzel
worzel
30 Followers

Outer lips.

"Now I KNOW that's got to feel better!"

Sam just looked as Sharon finished Sam's ballet boots

Just then someone walked up to Sam looked up at someone standing close to her.

"Your Slave Mistress."

"Yes, my slut, for the moment, I'm thinking of selling her though!"

Sharon looked up and to her horror recognised the face, It was Terri A girl Sam had taken about a year ago, dressed as a Mistress Which surprised Sam. Terri held her riding crop under Sam's Chin Terri got down to Sam's face and said,

" I really want to meet you later, to catch up on old times, I may make your mistress an offer!"

Sam, for the first time in her life, realised that she could do nothing about the situation. Sam decided to just ride out the night come what may!

.

Tonight was a devotion night and mistresses heard the devotions from there slaves and pledged to live by their words. Sam felt an unease She had never had a slave read

A devotion to her, The words said were not taken lightly and because these were held in such esteem there were only two a year

Sam cursed her luck. She would end up trying to take advantage of Sharon on the one night the slaves pledge their devotion To their Dominants.

Sharon got up and after several minutes came back smiling.

"I've put your name down for this 1 It should be fun!"

Sam looked at her daggers the last place on earth she wanted to be was on that stage.

"here, they gave me a page of notes for you to read all standard stuff, so they say."

Sharon placed the paper That Sam was meant to read in front of her, As she bent to read the words before her she swallowed uncomfortably.

As the last slave finished A large woman walked over

And took the leash out of Sharon's hand It was Ms Dunbar! Sam's employer .

"Good evening Ms Shelldon, I hope that this evening's as good for you as it is for the women you have dominated!"

"Good evening Ms Dunbar, please borrow her crop!"

Said Sharon. Sharon pulled the crop out of her bag and passed it to Ms Dunbar

Sam could only look at Ms Dunbar dumbly."

She jerked Sam up out of the seat and as Sam crawled to the stage. Ms Dunbar was behind her using the crop on her. The crowd cheered as Sam crawled across the floor. Sam was told to kneel down on Stage. a microphone was put in front of her the page of notes was put on a lectern also in front of her. Her Gag was removed and the place was hushed silence.

There was nothing she could do. There was nothing she could say she knew she had to read off the page and what ever she said would change her life forever more.

"I Samantha Shelldon do solemnly swear in front of all here that from this day on I am the slave, the whore, and the slut of my Mistress, Mistress Revenge. I was a predator. From this day onward all I own, all I am, and all that you see is the express property of Mistress Revenge. I will Bend for you to fist my worthless arse, with one hand and fist my worthless pussy with the other.

May you gain enjoyment from watching my worthless arse gape

And bleed for you. My breasts here are clamped for you. Please put needles through my nipples to hear my screams.

Please show me no mercy, as I have showed none to the many I

Have taken over the years.

Ms Dunbar took the page and replaced it with another.

"I solemnly swear in a few hours when it pleases you I shall be pierced for you in my nipples, my septum, my clit hood and cunt lips.

I will be branded and tattooed with your mark, I solemnly swear That in a moment I shall be taken and shaven like the slut I am.

The hair I give shall be used for my butt plug, which will be fitted after I am fucked anally by yourself. I am your slave. Please use me as you see fit."

The crowded Club erupted, everyone started applauding, but they weren't applauding Sam, they were applauding Mistress Revenge.

Ms Dunbar pulled Sam up and dragged her to a horizontal bar

As she sat on her knees Ms Dunbar pulled two long needles out of a cork. Ms Dunbar kneeled down next to her and pushed each needle through her still clamped nipples. She pushed a piece of cork onto the ends and dropped the loop of a fishing lead weight onto the needle.

Sam was pulled by her hair onto the horizontal bar which she was strapped to. Her hood was removed and Her hair was shaven off by her PA Janice and taken away.

Sharon was Mistress Revenge! Far from being the girl just out of collage she had tricked her. If only she hadn't been such a stupid fool! Directed on stage She had removed the skirt. Her long blond hair followed her. Mistress Revenge was handed a monster strap on.

She walked around to put the strap on in Sam's mouth. As

She pushed the dildo into Sam's mouth she gagged and spluttered.

"Get it nice and wet Slut. It's all the lubrication it's going to get!"

Mistress Revenge walked round to the anal end. Sam's anus hadn't ever been violated. Now Mistress revenge was going to change that! She was making up for all those who had been destroyed .

With a constant pressure Mistress Revenge forced her way into Sam's anal passage Sam's scream was all that could be heard but everyone was watching Mistress Revenge destroying the predator. After a couple of minutes pumping the dildo was pulled out.

The crowd clapped and applauded As Sam's arse did indeed gape and bleed as mistress walked back to the sluts mouth.

"Thank you Mistress."

Sam Bellowed, excepting that what she read out minutes earlier was actually happening to her!

Mistress pushed her forehead back and as the mouth opened she shoved the dildo in and said.

"Suck it bitch! I want it cleaned of your shit because it's pussy time next!"

Without warning the dildo was pulled out of Sam's mouth and with a swagger Mistress Revenge walked round to destroy. Again the dildo was covered in shit, blood and spit.

Mistress lined up and forcefully pushed it in to the hilt!

Sam screamed again, the on lookers cheered as Mistress started pumping!

They cheered as Mistress pulled out at last.

"Thank you Mistress."

The hair that was shaven from Sam's head was now glued into a sizable butt plug, Mistress forced the plug into Sam's mouth for a touch of lubrication and walked round only to force The butt plug into Sam's anal passage..

As they paraded past Sam recognised many faces of the young women that she had taken and violated

Sam knew why, she had known that sometime, someone would

Come and she knew it was down hill from now on.

As a Gas fire was brought on stage to start the branding,

The crowd cheered.

Yes, That feeling had been worth giving up everything for!

worzel
worzel
30 Followers
12