SaM's Place Ch. 06 of 15

Story Info
Evelyn tells the second of ten tales to show her superiority.
1.4k words
3.81
21.8k
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Evelyn is invited to join a very exclusive club, but she must first be interviewed by the admissions committee and explain why she deserves to be a part of SaM's very exclusive club. The series begins with her first night at the club and then progresses through the stories she tells the committee to prove she is worthy to become a permanent part of SaM's Club.

The stories are better understood if you have read the previous chapters, but each chapter stands more or less on its own.

In Chapter Six, Evelyn tells the second of ten tales to show her superiority as a true Mistress.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The jurywoman sat down and one of the jurymen stood. His voice was also electronically distorted, but you could tell that it was a man's voice. "Tell us, Evelyn, of the earliest experience you can remember of showing domination over another person."

Evelyn thought for a moment and then began, "That would probably be when I got Tommy Barington spanked. Tommy was the chauffeur's son. I think I was only 7 or 8 at the time. We lived in a really nice house in a rather secluded area. There was a pool that was part of the back patio. One of the doors off the patio went into a changing room with showers. I had one of my girlfriends over for an overnight and we were going to swim in the afternoon. I made sure that Tommy could hear me when I told her in a rather loud stage whisper that if anyone was around she really should change in the shower stall with the curtain drawn because there was a window high on the wall that opened into the second floor balcony. Anyone who was in the right place on the balcony could see everything in the changing room. What I didn't tell her is that I had intentionally broken that window and then told mom to have the repairman replace it with clear glass so that more light could get in. I told mom that it would make no difference because it was a such small window and no one could see anything unless they were practically lying on the ground on the second floor stone patio.

When Traci and I went into the changing room, she started to go into a shower stall, but I said to her, "There's nobody around you don't need to do that." However, I knew that no nine-year old boy could resist the opportunity to see a girl naked and that Tommy would sneak up to the second floor balcony and try to see us through the window. He did. I could hear him as he walked across the stone floor of the patio. I waited until I was totally naked and then looked up at the window and screamed as loud as I could.

Traci and I wrapped towels around ourselves and ran outside in time to catch Tommy running down the outside steps that lead from the second floor patio to the pool area. He turned beet red when I called him a pervert and tried to stammer out some sort of excuse. "You stay right there," I yelled at him. Traci and I are going to get our swimsuits on and we will be right back.

Traci said she really didn't want to swim anymore, but I told her that what we were going to do would be much more fun that swimming. We came back a few moments later with our suits on. Tommy was standing next to the pool, shaking slightly. I said, "Tommy, if I tell my parents about this your father will get fired and you and your family will be out on the street. Do you want that?"

"No," he stammered.

"Then I think we need to make things even. You saw Traci and I with no clothes on, I think that we should be able to see you. What do you think, Traci?"

Traci mumbled, "Uh, yeah. I guess that would be OK."

"Well what do you choose, Tommy? Do you get naked or do you come with me as I call my parents and tell them what a pervert you are?"

Tommy looked around trying to decide what to do. "You've got ten seconds," said sternly, and Tommy began to take off his clothes. When he was finally naked I said, "Come over her! Let Traci see what you have between your legs!"

He walked over to Traci and stood there trembling. "Bend over so we can see your asshole," I ordered, and he did. I picked up a bottle of sun tan lotion from the pool side table and squirted it at his puckered hole. He squealed and suddenly stood upright. "One final thing," I said with as much of an evil laugh as I could create at that age, "come and get your clothing." With that I jumped into the pool taking Tommy's clothing with me.

"Come on Traci, it's time for a swim." She jumped into the pool with me. I wondered if I had timed it right, but just as Tommy dove into the pool, his father came walking around the back from the garage where he had been cleaning the cars. He always went back to his apartment area at exactly the same time each morning and afternoon for a "break." I think the break included a stiff drink, but he was never drunk on the job.

"Tommy!" his father yelled, and I responded loudly, "I told you that you should have gone and gotten your swimsuit before jumping in the pool with us!"

"Is that what happened?" Tommy's father asked me, and I answered, "Of course."

"Is that true?" he asked Traci. She looked over at me and quickly realized how much trouble she would be in if she didn't back me up. "Yes," she answered meekly.

"Tommy, come here!" said Mr. Barington as he sat down on one of the pool side chairs.

Tommy got out of the water and walked slowly over to his father. "You are going to be punished and I think that these girls deserve to see your punishment. You embarrassed them by your foolishness, they will see your embarrassment in your punishment."

With that he pulled Tommy over his lap and began spanking. He had large, mechanic's hands and the sound of each strike on Tommy's wet ass cheeks resounded through the pool and patio area. Soon Tommy was screaming and screeching that he didn't do anything, but that only caused his father to spank all the harder. Finally the spanking ended and Mr. Barington said, "Now apologize to these two girls for your actions."

Tommy came and stood in front of me. "I'm sorry Evelyn. I'm sorry Traci."

His dad spoke again. "Now go upstairs to our quarters and stand in the corner of the living room. When I get up there later I will decide if you need additional punishment."

I watched Tommy walk slowly up the stairs, his butt a very bright red. He turned and looked at me. His eyes were asking why I had done this to him. I just replied with the sweet smile of one who knows that they are in charge – a natural Mistress even though I didn't yet know what that was.

As soon as my dad came home from work, I went crying to him and told him all about Tommy spying on us and about him jumping into the pool with us naked. Naturally, I left out what I had done. Traci had to back me up or admit what had really happened.

Dad fired Mr. Barrington that evening. I never saw Tommy or his family again.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
END CHAPTER SIX OF FIFTEEN

Please remember to vote
by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.
If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =