Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
A weekend of slavery.
13.3k words
4.55
142.7k
49

Part 1 of the 26 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

Clearing the company books is the one time of year that Robert really loves his job as an accountant for SAMS Spa. Sure, once a year for a couple of nights a week, he has to work late, but he doesn't mind. He's got nothing to go home to anyway except an empty house, his wife of 24 years having died of cancer four years ago.

Besides, he enjoys his job. It's what he went to college for, what he trained for. Balancing the company books gives him a sense of accomplishment. He gets the satisfaction of a job well done when all the debits and credits balance.

He has been the accountant for SAMS Spa for a little over eight years and in all that time the books have always come out even. He has always been able to show the dozen or so owners where they're making the most profit.

This year is no different from the last eight years. Robert is again working late. It is late Tuesday evening, just past 10:30. He is alone; everyone else from the office having gone home hours ago, with the spa and sport shop closing up at ten. He is just putting the final changes on the Income Statement. He checks a few figures. Everything is ready for presentation to the owners next week.

He is going to tell them the same thing he has told them every year for the past eight years: They can increase their profit if they would charge the inner circle members -- who ever they are -- more for their extended use of the spa. He gets receipts for expenses -- for party favors at prospective member parties -- but there is very little extra income coming from these members.

In addition, just as they have always done, the owners will tell Robert that they are aware of the situation and that he should not concern himself with the added expense. What does he care; it's their company. As long as he gets his salary and the company is solvent.

He sends his work to the printer. While it is printing he goes downstairs to the employee lunchroom to get himself a soft drink and something to snack on from the machines there. He is not going to feel like fixing himself anything to eat when he gets home.

"Someone left the light on in the lunchroom," he says to himself as he walks down the long hall.

As he approaches the room he can hear the distinct moaning of a woman. His first thought is that someone is hurt. So he picks up his pace a bit. As he gets to the doorway he does not see anyone who is in need of assistance. But off to the right, lying on the couch is the night manager of the spa and sport shop. Robert recognizes her; she is the petite brunette who is working her way through college. More importantly though, she is completely naked and fucking herself with a large vibrating dildo.

She is facing away from him and does not see him. It is obvious to Robert that she came here to masturbate after shutting down the spa and sport shop. What is not so obvious to him is what his next step ought to be. He does not wish to disturb her; such would only embarrass her. Nevertheless, should he allow her to continue? However, before he can make a decision about what to do she sees him out of the corner of her eye standing in the doorway.

"Ahhhhh!" she screams. She sits up and reaches for her clothes lying on the floor next to the couch. "I didn't know anyone else was here," she says to Robert as she tries to cover herself with her clothing.

"That is apparent," he answers her. "I didn't know anyone else was here either. I'm the accountant. I've been upstairs working on the company books. I just came down here for a drink and something to eat. I won't bother you any more."

Robert then hastily leaves and goes back to his office without his drink and snack. Again, he is not sure exactly what he will do. He knows that if he reports her to the owners, particularly Alexis Dawn or Amy Michelle, she will be fired. However, he does not wish to see that happen because he knows that she needs the job. After mulling over it for several minutes he makes the decision to just forget about it. It's none of his business anyway. No sooner does he make this decision than she is standing at the door to his office. She has her clothes on and a small gym bag is in her hand.

"May I come in?" she asks timidly.

"Sure, you're Nicole Celeste aren't you? The Asian graduate student they hired to close up the spa and sport shop in the evenings. Aren't you some kind of beauty queen or something?"

"Yeah, but I'm only part Asian; my mom is white. I was home coming queen last year for my college." She stands in front of his desk. "Look about just now. . ."

"Forget about it," he interrupts her, "It never happened. As far as I'm concerned I'm here all by myself. I saw you leave 35 minutes ago."

"Oh mister, you don't know how. . ."

"Robert."

"What?"

"My name is Robert."

"Oh, OK. Robert, you don't know how embarrassed I am. I don't know what came over me. I've never done anything like that before."

"Well at least not here anyway. Why are you embarrassed?" You didn't do anything wrong. Your choice of locations might have been a little off, but I don't believe that there is anything wrong with what you were doing. Just do me a favor will you?"

"What's that?" she asks him suspiciously and sits in a chair across from him, placing her gym bag on the floor next to her.

"Don't do it again while I'm working late. Seeing something like that gets a man kind of horny, especially one who hasn't had sex since his wife died four years ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Sorry for what? That my wife died or that I haven't had sex for four years?"

"Both I guess. Why haven't you been to bed with anyone for four years? You're pretty good looking. It shouldn't be too hard for a guy with your good looks to get a date."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-two."

"In two months I'll be double that. Most women your age don't even look at men my age unless they're rich or famous or both. I'm neither. So that gets me off the young women's dating list. And most of the women my age are either married or not into my kind of sex. So I masturbate."

"What kind of sex is it that you're into?"

"Bondage and discipline. My deceased wife and I used to get into it quite often."

"I had a boyfriend who used to spank me. It was OK. I kind of liked it, but it got so that the only thing he wanted to do was to beat my ass before sex. There was never any foreplay before or comforting after we had sex or anything. He'd just beat my ass and then fuck me. So I dumped him."

"Good for you Nicole. It sounds to me like he was nothing but a male chauvinist out for his own pleasure. Look, I don't want to change the subject, but it's late. I've got to be going. Can I drop you off somewhere?" Robert then walks across the room to the printer. He gets the Income Statement from the printer and puts it on his desk.

"No thank you. I have my car." Nicole stands up and picks up her gym bag. She turns and heads for the door.

"Then let me be a gentleman and walk you to your car? Chivalry isn't dead with me."

"Thank you," she says to him. "That's kind of you."

They take the elevator downstairs together in silence. As they are walking toward the door leading outside Nicole is the first to speak. "I appreciate your walking me to my car. I also appreciate you're not saying anything about my masturbating to anyone. I promise you I'll never do anything like that again."

"Don't worry about it. I'm not judgmental." He holds the door open for her. "Besides, seeing you naked like that was a nice treat," Robert says and then he smiles at her.

"You dirty old man," Nicole jokingly says to him. Then she playfully slaps him on his arm.

"Me a dirty old man," he mockingly answers her as he locks the door leading into the building. "I wasn't the one masturbating with a vibrator in the employee lunchroom. That was you if you remember correctly."

"As a graduate student studying law, I'll have to take my fifth on that and refuse to answer it on the grounds that it may incriminate me." Now Nicole is smiling.

Robert does not answer her; he only shakes his head and smiles again at her.

Once in the parking lot Nicole points out her car. Robert walks her to it and tells her goodnight. He then watches Nicole as she drives off. He shakes his head again in disbelief. She has got to be one of the most beautiful women he has ever seen, or is he just saying that to himself because he saw the beauty queen naked and fucking herself with a vibrating dildo? He tells himself he will have to think about it for a while, at least for the next several days. But either way he wishes he were a few years younger. He would love to take her out. She has a beautiful smile to say nothing of her gorgeous tits.

By Friday he has forgotten all about the incident when Nicole appears at his office door.

"Robert, it's me. Remember the naughty little graduate student? Are you busy?"

"Hey Nicole, come in and sit down." Robert smiles and points to the chair across from him. "How could I forget you? What can I do for you?"

"I just came by to apologize again about Tuesday night," Nicole whispers. "I would have come by sooner but I had a difficult law exam to study for and couldn't get away."

"I told you not to worry about it."

"Yeah I know. But I want to make it up to you."

"You don't owe me anything," he says leaning back in his chair.

"Yes I do. I want to show you my appreciation by taking you to dinner this evening if you're free."

"You're a beautiful woman, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and I would love to go out with you. However, as I told you Tuesday, women your age usually don't date men my age unless they're rich or famous. Since I'm neither and I'm really not into dating someone who is just trying to clear her conscience, then if it's all right with you I'll sit this one out. I would rather . . ."

"That's not the only reason why I want to go out with you," she interrupts him.

Robert does not answer her. Instead, he just looks impassively at her while twirling a pencil in his hands.

"You mentioned that you and your wife used to get into bondage and discipline," Nicole continues.

"Yes, before she died. What about it?"

"I was wondering if you could teach me about it. I thought we could talk about it over dinner."

"Go on, I'm listening."

"I don't know anything about bondage and discipline and since you and your wife used to do it, I'm sure that you have a lot of experience in that area. And I would rather learn about it from someone who knows what they are doing and from someone . . . someone who I'm attracted to than from someone who is in it solely for his own pleasure."

"You're attracted to me?" Robert asks. He is pleasantly surprised.

"I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since Tuesday. I am overwhelmed by your smile and your chivalry . . . your kindness."

"Thank you. I like your smile too."

"I've never dated anyone as old as you, but I thought that I . . . that we could go out together and maybe get to know each other better," she pauses, "and you could teach me about bondage and discipline."

"I am honored that someone as young and as beautiful as you would ever consider dating me, especially seeing that I'm just a dirty old man. At least that's what you called me." He smiles at her.

"I was just teasing you when I called you that," she smiles back at him. Then more timidly, "I don't think you're a dirty old man. A dirty old man would not have graciously left the lunchroom as you did. I think you were a perfect gentleman about the whole incident, even down to walking me to my car."

"I believe in woman's liberation, but I also believe in holding doors open for women. If you know what I mean."

"Yes I do and that is one of the reasons I'm attracted to you. Most guys I know aren't nearly as gracious or as kind as you. So, will you teach me about bondage and discipline?"

"There is only one real way to learn about B and D and that's by doing it, not by talking about it over dinner.

"Well then could you show me?"

"You don't even know me and you're saying that you want to become my sex slave?"

Nicole hesitates but only for a couple of seconds. "Yeah I guess so, as long as you don't get too rough. That's what I wanted to talk to you about over dinner."

"It's a big step to take. Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Like I said, I want to learn about B and D and I would rather learn it from someone like you."

"OK but let's go to lunch instead of dinner. There's a great little deli around the corner that serves delicious roast beef sandwiches."

At lunch they discuss a variety of subjects relating to bondage and discipline. Robert informs Nicole that B and D is mostly about faith and trust in one's partner, not pain. He tells her his goal with his wife was always to increase their love for each other and as such his goal with Nicole will be to increase their friendship and trust.

They discuss safe words and phrases. Robert discloses that he and his wife Debbie got to know each other so well that they didn't even need a safe word; each knew their partner's limits. He also revealed that he and his wife often reversed roles and he became her submissive and she the Dominatrix. He asks her if she would like to reverse roles with him and Nicole said yes.

Finally, Robert questions her on what she uses for birth control; any phobias, asthma, or other illnesses she may have that could interfere with their role playing; her ability to be flexible and open-minded sexually; what she expects to get from their encounters, but most of all, does she have any sexually transmitted diseases.

He tells her that he is only looking out for their mutual interest. He does not want either of them to end up getting hurt in any way. For her part, Nicole tells him that she takes the pill, is perfectly healthy, and has never had any STDs. Robert tells her that he too is free of all STDs and is in excellent health. They agree to be very discreet.

"OK what kind of hours are you working this weekend?"

"I don't have to work on weekends," she answers.

"That's perfect. If you're really serious about learning about bondage and discipline then be at my house at 7:30 this evening. That's why I suggested lunch instead of dinner. Here's my address." Robert writes his address on a napkin and gives it to her. He pauses a few seconds. "Don't be late," he warns her.

"Is there anything I should bring with me or anything that I should do first?"

"Wear a jogging suit that has long pants, one with an elastic waistband in the pants and a top that zips up the front. Don't wear any panties or bra. You will spend the entire weekend until Monday morning at my house in the nude. If you want to wear panties and bra Monday to class or anywhere then have them in your purse or something. Consider this your first lesson in discipline." Then he gets up from the table. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do back at the office."

Nicole stands up and walks with him out of the deli to his car. He holds the car door open for her as she gets in. She is not quite sure if she should say anything else so she sits in silence for the trip back to SAMS Spa; she is lost in her thoughts.

"I've never spent an entire weekend naked before," she says as he pulls into the employee parking area.

Robert ignores her last statement. He turns off the ignition. He glances at her crotch and then he looks into her eyes. "Don't worry. I'll be a perfect gentleman. I promise. Oh! By the way, have you shaved your pussy since I last saw you . . . ah naked?" he asks with a sly smile on his face.

Nicole smiles at the thought of when Robert last saw her naked. "No I haven't and I'm not worried. If I thought you'd be anything other than a perfect gentleman, then I wouldn't be here now." Then she leans over and pecks him on the cheek.

He touches his cheek and smiles at her. "Good, leave it that way. I like a woman's pussy with a little hair on it." Then in a more authoritative voice: "And if anyone, anyone at all, should ask you why you're coming to my house tell them that you're there to get your naked ass spanked, to get your cunt fucked and eaten and to suck my dick. Got that?"

"Yeah," she answers him. Her voice is now barely audible.

"Yes Master," he says. There is still a tone of authority in his voice. "You will address me as Master from now on, is that clear?"

"Yes Master," she answers him meekly.

"Now, I really have got to get back to work." The authoritative tone has left his voice and he is smiling at her. "So if you'll excuse me."

"Yes Master. I'll see you at 7:30." She smiles seductively at him and steps out of his car. She watches him walk across the parking lot and into the SAMS Spa. She thinks to herself what a caring person he is, one of the kindest and sweetest persons she has ever met.

*********************************************

"I must be crazy," Nicole Celeste says to herself as she is driving toward Robert's house. "I've agreed to spend an entire weekend in the nude with a man I don't even know. Worse than that, I've agreed to become his sex slave. Why would I ever consider doing such a thing? What was I thinking?"

But despite her misgivings and her questions to herself, Nicole continues to drive toward her scheduled appointment. Her thoughts turn to the events that brought her to this point. Then she smiles. She knows why she's going there. Robert was the textbook gentleman last Tuesday evening. Any other man would have come in the lunchroom and tried, no demanded, to have sex with her, maybe even raped her.

Then when he mentioned that he used to practice B and D, she saw an opportunity to learn about it from a man who knows what he is doing, a gentleman who will not hurt her and a handsome stud who she is somewhat attracted to. His age does not matter that much to her. Besides, she isn't looking for any long range commitment, just a weekend of sex and fun.

She turns onto his street and slows down, watching the house numbers. When she sees it she pulls in front and stops. She takes a deep breath and turns off the ignition. "Well this is it," she says to herself but does not open the car door.

She sits for a few moments just thinking about the step she is about to make. She looks again at the front door and then closes her eyes. She still hesitates to go in. Then, "Oh the heck with it," she finally says and steps out of the car.

She rings the door bell. When Robert opens his front door he has a towel wrapped around his waist. Nicole suspects that he is naked underneath.

"Go back to your car and lock your purse in your trunk. The only thing I want you to have on your person is the key to your car. Then come around to the back of the house to the patio. Wait for me there. Oh and don't forget your birth control pills"

"Ok you're the boss," she says nonchalantly.

"Stop! Haven't you forgotten something?"

"I don't think so."

"How are you to address me slave?"

"Oh yeah you're right; I'm supposed to say Master. I forgot."

"If you want to learn about B and D, then you must learn to accept the consequences of disobedience. I'm going to forget about this infraction because we have not gone over the rules of your sexual slavery to me. Nevertheless, any further disobedient or insolence will result in severe penalties. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master." Nicole bites her lip in order to suppress a smile.

"Now, go put your purse in the trunk and come around to my back door. And ah . . . if you don't want your car on the street all weekend, then pull it in the driveway."

Robert then closes his front door, leaving Nicole standing there alone and lost in thought as to whether she wants to continue. He watches her through the peephole in the door.

Nicole pulls the car in the driveway and goes to the rear patio door as she was instructed. It is a French door with eight beveled glass panes to each door. The long covered patio is paved with black flagstones and stretches almost completely across the back of the house. There is a ceiling fan with a light attached to it in the center. The light is off, leaving the patio in almost complete darkness. Beneath the fan are a lawn table and four chairs.

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers