Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hot tub in the far corner is surrounded by lush vegetation on three sides; it is on. The lights from it and three pagoda lights provide the only illumination to the patio. The house forms two sides of the hot tub; the third side is open to the small back yard. The fourth side, which is facing the patio, has two small steps leading into it. There are four baskets of ferns hanging from chains above the hot tub.

A two meter high wooden fence surrounds the small back yard. There are also several strategically placed golden rain trees in the yard, allowing total privacy to anyone in the back yard or in the hot tub.

Nicole knocks lightly on the French door and peers through the glass but she cannot see anything as there are no lights on in the house. Suddenly Robert appears as if out of nowhere. He opens the door and, as she attempts to come in, he puts his hand out and stops her.

"Did you put your purse in your trunk as I instructed you?" he inquires.

"No, I left it on the floor of the passenger's side. It's alright, no one can see it."

"No, it's not alright," Robert answers her in a commanding tone. "And that is the second time you have failed to properly address me. Before I can allow you to enter into my house you have to learn to obey the rules. Now go lock your purse in your trunk as you were instructed. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master," she meekly answers him and returns to her car.

When she comes back she sees that Robert is standing by the hot tub. He still has the towel wrapped around his waist. She comes over and stands next to him.

"Before we continue let's go over some of the rules and what I expect from you this weekend. I don't want to start into anything and then have you tell me that you did not agree to it before hand. OK?"

"Yes Master." She is proud of herself for having remembered to address him properly.

"First of all, whenever you speak to me you must include the word Master in your statements. But that I have already told you. Secondly, again as I've already informed you, you're going to spend the entire weekend in the nude as my sex slave learning about bondage and discipline from me. Do you agree to this slave?"

"Yes Master I agree to it."

"Why are you here?"

Nicole does not understand his question at first, seeing that he just told her why she was here. Then she remembers what he told her earlier this afternoon. "I'm here, Master, to have my naked ass spanked by you, to have my pussy fucked and eaten by you and to suck your cock."

"That's right. I want you to understand exactly what we are going to do this weekend. It's going to be a weekend of learning about sex and us learning about each other. I'll be tying you up in different positions, spanking you, sexually torturing you and fucking you in various positions all weekend long. You will suck my dick numerous times. I will eat your pussy numerous times and I will masturbate you numerous times."

He pauses to get her reaction. She is just looking impassively at him.

"You're going to have more sex this weekend than you have had in any ten weekends. And in the midst of all the sex, we will learn something about each other and about ourselves. Do you agree to this slave?"

"Yes Master I agree to it."

"Finally, you are to obey my every command with the stipulation that I will not order you to break any laws or to have sex with feces or urine or with animals, nor will I photograph you without your written consent. Do you agree to this slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Now let's begin. Do you have a bra on?" he asks her.

"No Master you instructed me not to wear one so I didn't. I have my panties and bra in a bag in my car."

"Take off your jogging top, fold it up and hand it to me," he orders her. "Hand me your key and birth control pills. I'll hold them while you undress."

She complies, revealing dark nipples; the chill night air causes them to become erect.

"Take off your shoes and socks." He places her car key and pills on the table.

Again she does as she is told.

"Now take off your pants, fold them up and hand them to me."

For the third time she follows his orders. She stands before him completely naked.

Robert looks her over from head to toe and back up again ending his gaze at her Venus mound.

Her angelic face is surrounded by shoulder length lustrous black hair. Her eyes are as emeralds shining in the night, her nose a button of innocence. Her lips are deep red tulips, her cheeks rose petals radiant from the sun. Her neck is a tower of pure flesh rising from golden epaulettes. It flows down into a furrow between her supple breasts which are as two small chocolate tipped mountains bordering a smooth, flat meadow. Her navel is a wishing well in that golden meadow.

Her delicate ankles rest on two small pedestals of beauty and grace. They support her shapely calves and give rise to firm thighs which end in a perfect V of sensual flesh. Her pubic mound is a rich forest of soft black hair. Her womanhood is chastity itself.

Robert sighs and puts her shoes and socks on the table and her jogging suit on top of her shoes. Then he picks up a stainless steel dog choke collar from the table. It has a metal clip on one of its rings. He clips her car key on it and then puts the chain around her neck.

"This is the only thing you will be wearing until Monday morning. If at anytime you wish to quit what we are doing, remove your key from the choke chain, come out here on the patio and put your clothes back on and drive away, leaving the collar on the table. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. Will you be naked too?"

"Yes, I intend to remain naked with you all weekend. My wife and I used to do it all the time when the kids weren't home. Now would you like to join me in the hot tub and relax for a while?" he asks her as he removes the towel from around his waist.

Just as Nicole suspected; he is naked underneath the towel. Then he climbs into the hot tub. Nicole follows him. The warm water is titillating against her skin and she basks in it.

"The first thing I would like to do is for us to get to know each other a little better," he says with a smile. "So why don't we just forget all those rules I just gave you and enjoy the water. You tell me about you and I'll tell you about me. How's that sound?"

"Sounds great Master," she says with a smile.

Then for the next ninety minutes or so they talk about their likes and dislikes. They discover that they both have a lot in common. They both enjoy reading science fiction and mystery novels, seafood, chocolate, cherry pie, and walking on a treadmill at SAMS Spa over jogging in the park. They both consider the ideal date to be a romantic dinner followed by a late night movie -- preferably a romance -- or just a quiet evening walking together on the beach or snuggled up in front of the television with a bowl of popcorn.

He would prefer eating ham for the holidays but she would prefer a traditional turkey. Neither of them likes liver. She hasn't met mister right yet but she knows that he will have some of Robert's qualities, not too tall, kind, considerate, great in bed but most of all he will be a gentleman and he will love children. He will definitely not be a male chauvinist. She hopes to have two children, a boy and a girl.

Robert reveals that he has two boys, Sean and Brian. Brian, the youngest, is her age and attending an out of state college. Sean is 24 and has one beautiful baby girl. He and his wife live on the other side of town.

"So tell me, how does it feel to be naked in a hot tub with a man who is a grandfather and has a son your age?"

"I don't have a problem with your age Master," she answers him. "You still have a great shape, especially your abs, and I don't see any grey hairs on your head. You have the deepest blue eyes I have ever seen. And so far from what I can tell of your personality, Master, you seem to be a girl's ideal date. And I don't know how you perform in bed but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough Master." The last was stated in a rather sensuous manner. Then she gives him a very seductive smile.

Robert reaches over and grabs her knees, spreading her legs apart. He kneels between her legs and wraps them around his waist. He leans forward, pressing his sex into her. She wraps her arms around his neck and squeezes her legs tighter around him. She presses her pussy lips into his manhood. He cups her right breast with one hand and, putting the other in the small of her back, pulls her up to him.

He kisses her openmouthed on the lips. Their tongues dance together. She breaks the kiss and moans lightly, kissing him on the neck and ear. Then he kisses her neck and then the top of her breast. Moving lower, he sucks her nipple and she grabs his hair, pulling him into her breast.

She reaches down between them and strokes his cock. He slides his hands down her back and takes hold of her ass cheeks. He pulls her up until her hips are out of the water. He tells her to hold on to the sides of the hot tub as he puts her legs on his shoulders.

Nicole is now stretched out across the water; her sex lips are just a few centimeters away from Robert's chin. He lowers his head and kisses her mound several times and then licks her lips. He opens her hood with his fingers and licks her clitoris. He kisses it and then sucks it. Nicole moans in delirium. She increases her grip on the sides of the hot tub and bucks her hips up. Robert continues to lick and suck her clitoris.

In a few moments she is moaning loudly and tossing her head from side to side. Then she lets go of the hot tub with her right hand and grabs tightly onto Robert's hair. She presses her pussy up into his face and pulls on his hair forcing his mouth onto her cunt.

After several minutes of his ravenous attention to her slit, her Venus mound erupts. Spasms of ecstasy engulf her body. She screams out in delight. She opens her legs wider and lets her body fall back into the water. Then she wraps her arms around Robert's neck and kisses him passionately on the lips and face several times.

His hands are on her ass cheeks, gently holding her up. Nicole buries her face in his neck and sighs, letting the delirium bathe her. Robert runs his right hand up her back and lightly pats her on her head and neck. He kisses her on the side of her neck. He sits back in the hot tub, taking her with him. She is sitting in his lap with her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Oh Master Robert that was so good. I don't know if it is just the atmosphere, the hot tub or what, but that was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. Thank you Master. Thank you so much."

She kisses him again openmouthed on the lips, darting her probing tongue into his orifice. He sucks it eagerly.

Then he breaks the kiss. "I do my best to try to please the woman I'm with but I think the atmosphere had a lot to do with your intense orgasm. Have you ever made love or had your vagina eaten in a hot tub before?"

"No I haven't Master. It was great."

"I can assure you it only gets better. Now it is time for your sexual slavery to me to begin. Are you ready slave?"

"Yes Master. What do you want me to do, suck your dick?" she says with a smile.

"That comes a little later slave. Right now I want to dry us off and then discipline you for not putting your purse in the trunk as you were told and for not addressing me properly right after that. Now get out of the tub and go stand next to the table."

Nicole rises and steps out of the water. As she does so, Robert stands with her and grabs her upper arm momentarily stopping her. Then he quickly smacks her hard, once on each of her wet ass cheeks, leaving the imprint of his hand on both. Nicole says nothing but grimaces silently.

Once they are both standing next to the table, he dries himself off. Then he dries her with his towel. When he is drying her breasts he kisses and sucks each nipple. When he wipes down her ass, thighs and pussy, he makes sure to kiss her womanhood several times. After she is completely dry he orders her to follow him into his house.

He leads her to his bedroom. It is dominated by a king size bed with four posts. The two at the head go almost to the ceiling while the two at the foot rise about a half meter above the mattress. There are leather straps hanging from each post; each has a D ring attached to it.

In the center of the room is a ceiling fan and light from which a small chain is hanging; the light is off. The only illumination is coming from a small lamp on a nightstand next to the bed.

The bedspread and top sheet are pulled back. There are two scented candles burning on top of a nearby chest of drawers; the room smells of lavender. It is obvious that Robert has prepared the bedroom for this evening's carousing before her arrival.

On a small table at the foot of the bed is a small chest, looking much like the type of chests pirates used to hold their loot. It has an unlocked padlock hanging from its side. Robert opens it and shows its contents to Nicole.

In it are a pair of handcuffs, a pair of chain cuffs, a two meter chain with clips on each end, a riding crop, two blindfolds, a feather duster, a wide leather belt with large buckle, three different kinds of paddles, a leather dog collar and leash, several different types of whips, a leather flogger, several tit and clitoris clamps, some candles, several Velcro straps and ropes of various lengths, several leather straps with D rings attached and several different kinds of vibrators and dildos. There are also two cock rings inside it.

He explains that these are the sex toys that he and his wife accumulated over the years. He informs her that he intends to use several of these on her this weekend.

"Are you sure you want to continue," he asks after showing her the contents.

"Yes Master," she submissively answers.

He moves a pillow to the center of the bed. "Get in the bed, kneel down and put your head on the pillow," he orders her. "Keep your ass high. I want an easy access to your ass, perineum and pussy for your first spanking."

She does as she is told. He ties her hands behind her back with a slipknot. He gets the riding crop and a paddle from the chest. He repositions her somewhat so that she is closer to the edge of the bed. He then opens her legs farther apart and lightly rubs the crop across her cunt lips and ass. She murmurs and he orders her to be quiet except to answer his questions. He tells her that she must endure her punishment and debasement in silence.

Then, "Do you remember the safe word we discussed this afternoon slave?"

"Yes Master. It's lifeguard."

He then begins to lightly smack her cheeks and Venus mound with the riding crop. He continues to spank her until both her cheeks and her vagina lips are a bright pink and she is silently whimpering and grimacing from the pain. He stops and massages her buttocks and pussy. He watches as a look of euphoria replaces the expression on her face. After about a minute a low moan escapes her. He whacks her hard, twice on each cheek with the paddle. She tightens her ass muscles and winces.

"You were ordered to bear your punishment in silence slave. Or don't you know how to follow orders?"

"Yes Master I'm sorry Master."

He returns to rubbing her cheeks and pussy with his hand. He watches her face and as soon as she begins to bask in the pleasure he begins to whack her again with the paddle. Almost immediately the delight bathing her face turns to torment. She squeezes her eyes shut and squirms slightly. Robert orders her to be still. He continues to spank her ass and pussy. After several whacks with the paddle he switches and smacks her butt and her pubic mound with the riding crop again. A tear drop trickles from her eye onto the sheet. She is crying quietly.

He stops the spanking and puts both the riding crop and the paddle down on the bed where she can see them. He again begins to massage her. He slides a finger into her pussy and rubs her clitoris. Then he pinches it. She opens her mouth and softly exhales as the ecstasy fills her body.

He continues to masturbate her and rub her ass. Her juices are flowing freely; his finger easily fucks in and out of her cunt. She is curling her toes and clenching and unclenching her fists. He stops and watches her. She squeezes her eyes shut and tightens her cheeks in anticipation of another round of spanking.

Instead, he climbs on the bed and positions himself behind her. He easily inserts his white circumcised cock into her juice-filled valley and fucks her doggy style. After several minutes she is squirming and moaning quietly. Her passions have taken control of her body. She sighs in ecstasy as a wave of delight cascades through her body.

He begins to fuck her faster, deeper. She moans louder and arches her back. She is building to a crescendo when he smacks her hard with his hand on the side of her ass cheek. She opens her mouth to complain but another ripple of euphoria engulfs her as he reaches under her and again pinches her clit between his thumb and finger. He increases the tempo of his fucking, bringing her passions to an even higher plateau.

His fingers are a vice squeezing every ounce of juice from her clitoris. His prick is a piston driving her wild. Her pussy is a bear trap clamping down on his dick. Her moans drive him on. Then her torrent overcomes her. Her pussy erupts and she screams out in ecstasy. Within seconds of her orgasm he explodes into her grotto.

"That's it my little slave," he tells her. "Let the emotion take control of your body. Let your juices flow."

With his right hand he grabs her hip, holding himself inside her. Then with his left he pulls on the slip knot, releasing her hands. He puts his left arm around her waist and leans over her. But she twists around and wraps her arms around his shoulders. She is now moaning loudly.

She kisses him on his lips. "Oh! Thank you, thank you Master. That was so good." She continues to kiss him in between sighing and moaning.

"Enjoy the pleasure of your orgasm," he manages to interject between the kisses.

He lies down on the bed pulling her with him. They lie side by side for several minutes wrapped arm in arm; his leg is draped over her thigh. His prick is touching up against her pubic mound; his semen is oozing out the tip, wetting her pubic hair. She is basking in the joy of her release. Her eyes are closed and she is breathing deeply. He too is breathing heavily; he is just watching her.

She opens her eyes. "Oh Master Robert that was better than in the hot tub." She kisses him openmouthed on the lips and then buries her head in his shoulder.

"Didn't I tell you it would get better?"

"I thought you were just being facetious Master," she mumbles into his shoulder. She looks up. "I never dreamed it could get better. Oh Master don't tell me that it gets better."

"OK I won't tell you that it gets better."

"Robert you can't be serious. That was by far the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Master it can't get better than that."

"Have you ever stopped to think that maybe those boys who you went to bed with before weren't out to please you; they were just in it for their own pleasure? And if that's the case, then it's no wonder that you've never had a really intense orgasm. Have you ever thought of that?"

"No I guess I haven't." She is up on her elbow looking down into his face. "So tell me does it get better Master?" she asks in a sexy voice.

"You're the only one who can answer that."

He touches the tip of her nose with his index finger. She grabs his hand and guides it to her breast. He gently fondles it as she reaches down and takes his cock into her hand. She begins to masturbate him, getting him erect again. She kisses him openmouthed on the lips, darting her tongue into his hungry orifice. He sucks it avidly.