Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She breaks the kiss and positions her Venus mound above his face. He licks his cum from her pubic hair as she takes his manhood into her mouth. His fingers are holding her clitoral hood open as he sucks and licks her clitoris. He pushes his hips up to meet her as she impales her mouth on his rigid cock. She thrusts her hips to meet his tonguing.

His sucking pushes her to the edge and she digs her nails into his buttocks. Soon they are both swallowed up in sexual ecstasy. He explodes within her cavernous mouth. She feels him tense up and arches her back and then she too reaches another climax.

She twists around and falls into his chest, wrapping her arms around him. She buries her face in his shoulder. They are both breathing heavily, panting, exhausted. He is running his hands up and down her back. For several minutes they do nothing except enjoy their respective orgasms. Then she kisses him on his neck and then his earlobe. He looks into her eyes. They kiss openmouthed. He starts to crawl out from under her.

"Oh don't leave me Master," she cries, "I just want to lie here with you for a little while longer."

"I'm not," he answers her. Then he reaches over and turns off the light. He pulls the sheet up over them. "Go to sleep," he instructs her, "We've got a lot to do tomorrow."

She kisses him on the lips in the dark and lies next to him to his right. He is lying on his back and she is lying on her side, her arm draped across his chest. He kisses her on the forehead and runs his hand up and down her back again, sending goose bumps up her spine. She thinks of the pure joy this sweet, gentle man has brought into her life. Her last thought before she falls to sleep: She hopes that when she does meet mister right he is just like Robert.

When Nicole Celeste wakes up the next morning the bedroom is empty. She looks at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed. It is almost eight o'clock. She gathers the sheets around herself. She closes her eyes momentarily to reminisce over the previous evening activities. She moans quietly and sighs in joy, basking in the memories. She gets out of bed and walks naked into the kitchen. Robert is fixing breakfast for them both. He is also naked.

"I was about to come and get you. Breakfast is almost ready. Hope you like scrambled eggs and sausage.

"Yeah that would be great," she answers.

"If you want toast the toaster is over there next to the fridge. I don't eat toast; I eat my bread plain."

"That's OK. I'll take my bread plain too."

Robert ignores her lapse in properly addressing him. He figures that they'll have plenty of time for that later.

For the first time Nicole sees Robert's body in full daylight. He is better looking than she previously thought. His cock looks to be average size, about the same size as the five other guys that she has had sex with over the years. He has a thick nest of hair on his groin, but neither his legs nor his arms are too hairy. His muscular chest is almost void of hair and his stomach is flat. His shoulders are broad. She estimates that he is about nine or ten centimeters taller than her.

"All in all," she says to herself, "he is a rather good looking man." She wishes he were a little younger. She would love to go out with him on a regular basis and not just have a weekend of sex with him.

After breakfast Robert has two movies on bondage and discipline he has her watch. They sit together on the sofa while the first movie plays out. It is a one hour documentary. He occasionally stops it to point out different techniques that he and his wife have tried out. The movie is not erotic; it was never intended to be erotic. Robert tells Nicole that its purpose is just to inform the audience of bondage and discipline not get them aroused.

When it's finished Robert retrieves a vibrator from his bedroom. He hands it to her, telling her that she must use it while the second, more erotic movie is on. It is a pornographic triple X-rated movie. It goes over the same information that the first movie covered but from a more erotic point of view. It is also about 50 minutes longer than the first movie.

While the movie plays out Nicole is laying on the sofa with her legs across Robert's thighs. He rubs her thighs while she fucks herself with the vibrator. After the movie is over, Robert orders her to get on her hands and knees on the floor. He then fucks her cunt doggy style.

Afterward, they are lying on the sofa together, caressing each other and talking quietly. He suddenly commands her to go into the dinning room and lie across the table on her back. He tells her not to worry; the table will support her weight. He tells her that what he is about to do to her he has done numerous times to his wife Debbie and she loved it.

When he comes into the dinning room he is carrying some nipple and clitoris clamps and a candle. He has a feather duster tucked under his arm. He orders her to lie perfectly still. He then puts the clamps on her nipples and clit. She winces from the pain. He then begins to dance the duster lightly against her skin. He continues to gently brush her flesh for a minute or two, pulling occasionally on the clamps as he does so.

Between the agony of the clamps and the titillation of the feathers, she is again in euphoria. She cries out and calls out his name. He tells her to hush up and lights the candle.

He removes the clamp from her right nipple and lets the wax from the candle drip onto it. She sucks air deep into her lungs and cries out as the hot wax splashes onto her breast. Meanwhile, he is tugging lightly on the clit clamp and rubbing her pubic hair. She watches him repeat the stimulation of her left nipple. She again cries out but does not inhale as deeply as before.

For several minutes Robert drips hot wax on her nipples, alternating back and forth from breast to breast, all the while pulling on the clit clamp and massaging her Venus mound. Soon both her breasts are covered in wax and her juices are filling her vagina.

He goes to the end of the table and pulls on her legs until they are dangling over the side. He stands between her legs, holding the burning candle in his hand just above her pubic mound. When Nicole realizes what he is about to do she begins to protest but he reminds her that she is his slave this weekend and totally at his mercy.

At first he gives her a wicked, seductive look. But then he smiles and promises her that she will enjoy it. He removes the clamp from off her clit. She nods and closes her eyes, waiting for the pang of hot wax on her clitoris.

She feels him open her lips. She squeezes her eyes shut tight in anticipation of the attack. "Ahhhhh!" she screams in surprise when she feels the hot wax splash into her navel.

She opens her eyes and watches him drip more wax into her navel and across her stomach. It is warm and feels good. She smiles at him. He looks into her eyes and smiles back at her as he prepares to drip some wax onto her clitoris. She reaches up for the candle but he pulls his hand away. Then he orders her to lie back down and drips some hot wax on her clit. It is deliciously torturous and Nicole moans in ecstasy. She is in euphoric agony.

After, he titillates her with the feathers as he removes the wax from her skin, kissing each tender spot as he does so. When he is finished he picks her up and carries her to the shower and bathes her. They make love standing up in the shower.

They have a light lunch of sandwiches while relaxing in the hot tub. Nicole is reading a small book on safe and fun, sadistic and masochistic lovemaking that Robert has given her. It has numerous pictures of various sex toys as well as several uninhibited photographs of how these toys are used. He is watching her read and thinking that he has not enjoyed life this much since his wife died four years ago. He is trying to figure out a way to get her to return for another weekend so that he might extend his delight to be with her.

She looks up from the book and into his eyes. She puts the book down and straddles his hips. She reaches down between their bodies and strokes his member. She kisses him hotly on the lips, sucking his tongue into her mouth. She rubs her breasts against his chest. She begs him to fuck her hard, to make it hurt and make her want him. She kisses him again, grinding her sex against him. He squeezes her breasts and pushes his erect sex against her pussy lips. She opens her garden with her fingers and moans from deep within her throat as he enters her. Then he fucks her hard, filling her fountain to overflowing with his jism.

Afterwards, she sucks him off in the same fashion that he ate her pussy lips the previous evening. He then takes her into the master bedroom. He spreads a large bath towel on the floor near the foot of the bed and has her lie face down on it. He gives her back a total body massage and then has her turn over and massages the front of her body. When he finishes he tells her to get into bed. He then goes to the hot tub and gets the S and M book. She is almost half way through the 125 page book. He gives it to her and tells her to finish reading it.

While she finishes reading it he gets a vibrating dildo from the chest. He turns it on and rubs it against her pussy until her juices are flowing. When she complains that it is preventing her from reading, he commands her to ignore what he is doing to her and to concentrate on what she is reading.

Nicole answers with a moaning, "I will try Master. But it isn't easy." She squirms her hips and sighs in delirium as the euphoria ripples out from her womanhood.

As soon as she is well lubricated he inserts the dildo into her Venus mound and orders her to finish reading with it inside her. He tells her that she must leave the dildo in her cunt until he removes it later this evening. He knows that she is in a sweet, delicious agony from the reading she is doing and the sensations radiating from her pussy.

He sits on the edge of the bed for a few minutes just watching her. When she looks up from the book he tells her that he has some work to do on his computer. She is to finish the book and then come into the living room where he will be doing his computer work. She acknowledges his command and returns to her reading. She grabs the vibrator as another wave of passion runs through her body.

About five o'clock he finishes his work. He goes into the bedroom; Nicole is asleep. The vibrator is still in her vagina but it is turned off. He looks at the still opened book. Her hand holds it open on the second to last page. He smiles down at her, gently takes the book out of her hand and covers her. He suddenly realizes that he has deep emotions for her. He wonders how she feels about him. He goes into the kitchen to fix supper for them both. He breads a couple of pork chops and boils some potatoes for mashing.

He is setting the dinning table for a candlelight dinner when she suddenly enters the room. The book on S and M is in her hand. She is holding the vibrator in her pussy with the other hand; she has turned it back on. She tells him that she has had three orgasms while reading the book.

He comes over to her side and puts his arm around her waist. Reaching down, he turns off the vibrator but orders her to leave it inside her pussy. He then tells her to sit at the table. While they eat she squirms from the sensations spreading out from her cunt. He gives her a knowing smile and questions her about what she read. She is grateful; she learned a lot. She tells him that she never realized just how far a little imagination could take one when having sex. She thanks him.

Then she says, "Master I don't know how this weekend will turn out. But I want you to know that no matter what, I will be forever grateful for what you have shown to me, what you have given to me this weekend so far."

"My little slave, it has been my pleasure to serve you. I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself while learning about B and D, and S and M. Now I want you to help me clean up the dishes and kitchen." It is just after six o'clock.

"Yes Master. I am more than happy to help you."

After the dishes are washed and the kitchen cleaned they go into the living room. He lies down on the sofa and has her sit on the floor at his feet. He orders her to suck his cock while he takes a little nap. He further orders her to continue to suck his dick even after he falls to sleep but to wake him up after about 30 or 40 minutes; he does not want to sleep too long as then he will have a hard time falling to sleep later when they go to bed. He then closes his eyes and falls to sleep while she sucks his member.

When he awakes she is still sitting on the floor in front of the sofa. Her back is to him and she is looking through his family photo album that was on a table next to the sofa. He watches her for several minutes. He thinks about reprimanding her for not continuing to suck his cock but then thinks better of it. He can only reflect on how beautiful she is and the joy he has gotten from her thus far. He touches her on the shoulder. She turns and looks at him.

"I hope you don't mind me looking through your photo album. You have a great family."

"No I don't mind. I'm glad you find an interest in my family." He ignores her failure to use the word Master.

"Those pictures you're looking at there are about ten years old. They were taken when we all went to the Smokey Mountains for a Thanksgiving vacation. That one there Debbie took of me after Sean and Brian put some snow down my back. And that one is me chasing Debbie for putting them up to it. She had dropped the camera and Sean took the picture."

"Your wife was very beautiful. You must love your family very much."

"Yes I do but enough of this. I want to set the recorder to record a movie that comes on in a few minutes. Then we have some business in the bedroom to attend to slave."

"Yes Master," she answers him seductively.

Robert sets his recorder and guides Nicole into his bedroom. He orders her to lie on her back on the bed. She puts the book on S and M on the nightstand. He ties her wrists to the center of the headboard. Then he ties her ankles to the leather straps hanging from the bedposts at the head of the bed. She is lying on her back with her legs bound above her head; her entire groin area is exposed to Robert. The vibrating dildo is still sticking out of her pussy, looking like a white obelisk rising up from a black forest.

Robert gets a flogger from the chest and smacks her ass with it. Nicole squeezes her eyes close and grimaces but does not say anything. He continues to spank her ass, perineum, thighs, and pussy lips with it until she is moaning and squirming. Her entire groin is sore and stinging; her eyes are filled with tears.

He stops the flogging and turns on the vibrator. He fucks it in and out of her burning slit watching her eyes all the while. Just before she reaches a climax he stops and removes it from her Venus mound. He flogs her entire groin area again. Again he whips her until she begins to moan and cry. Then he fucks her with the dildo again while massaging her clit with his fingers.

Several times he brings her from the depths of desiccation and want and then raises her to the heights of delirium and elation. She is in agony and ecstasy; the pain and pleasure are torturing her body. She is euphoric from the passions emanating from her pussy.

When Robert perceives that she can take no more, he positions himself between her legs, turns off the vibrator and removes it from her cunt. He places his cock at her entrance. Then he unties her ankles and wrists. She reaches up, wraps herself around him and begs him to fuck her.

Afterwards, they are lying together exhausted, panting. He is on his back. She is lying on her side facing him; her leg is across his thighs. She is rubbing the head of his dick, gently squeezing cum from its tip onto her fingers and licking it off. She kisses him on his shoulder. He turns his head and looks into her eyes. She turns away but he grabs her chin and turns her face toward him. He kisses her passionately on the lips.

She suddenly breaks the kiss and runs to the bathroom, explaining that she has to pee. However, as she is closing the door she pauses and looks longingly over her shoulder at him. After several minutes she comes out. He hands her the book on S and M and tells her to wait for him in the living room.

He goes into the bathroom to pee himself. He notices that the toilet has not been used; the seat is still up. Robert speculates to himself on why she ran into the bathroom. He wonders what her feelings are for him. He knows that he has developed strong emotions for her since their weekend together has begun.

The remainder of the evening is spent with Robert reviewing with her the information on S and M that she read from the book. Just after nine o'clock Robert suggests they call their Master and slave role playing quits for the night. He wants to watch the movie he recorded earlier; a romance about a man and a woman who are trying to get a divorce but realize that they still love each other. Nicole agrees and asks if he can fix some popcorn.

They sit together watching the movie and eating popcorn. About midway through the movie she climbs into his lap and puts her head on his shoulder. He kisses her affectionately on the top of her head. When the movie is over, they shower together and then make love before falling to sleep.

The alarm goes off at seven. Robert explains to Nicole Celeste that he is Catholic and wants to go to Mass. He asks her what her denomination is and she tells him that she is Catholic also but that she has not been to Mass in several years. She asks if she can go with him. He tells her that she does not have to go, that she can stay here and sleep or watch television or do whatever until he gets back. But she insists on going; she says that it will be good to get back into the practice of going to Mass again. Robert tells her that he and his wife Debbie used to go together every Sunday to early Mass.

After Mass is over, "Thank you for letting me come to Mass with you Robert," she says to him as they get into his car. "I haven't been since I was in high school. I used to go with my family all the time until I went away to college. It felt like I was with my family again."

"It was my pleasure. You're welcome to go with me anytime. I would be proud to have you sit next to me at Mass."

Nicole does not answer him. She is thinking about how happy he makes her. Her emotions have her all mixed up. She closes her eyes and wonders what her true feelings are toward this kind, gentle man.

When they get back to Robert's house he orders her to go to the patio and remove her clothes and put the dog collar back around her neck. Her sexual slavery to him will begin as soon as she is naked again. When she walks through the French doors into the dining room Robert has two bowls of frosted cornflakes and one spoon on the table.

He hands her one of his wife's barrettes and tells her to put her hair up with it. Then he orders her to get on her hands and knees; she needs a lesson in humility. He fills one of the bowls of cereal with milk and puts it on the floor near his chair. He commands her to eat it like a bitch in heat on her hands and knees.

While she is on all fours eating the bowel of cereal he occasionally smacks her on the ass with a flogger whip. By the time they are both finished eating their cereal her ass is sore and hurting. But her vagina is hot and she longs for release; it does not come. Instead, Robert takes her into the bedroom and ties her wrists to the chain hanging from the ceiling fan.

He puts a blindfold on her and then some clamps on her tits and clitoris. He leaves her hanging naked with her arms above her head and only her toes touching the floor for several minutes without saying anything. He leaves the bedroom and goes to the kitchen. He gets some ice from the freezer and puts it in a bowel. He then gets a dinner fork and returns to the bedroom.