Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I'm about to do to your body is something that Debbie would love me to do to her. She would beg me to do it. You are to endure this torture in silence. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master," she answers him.

He pulls on each of the three clamps, sending lightening bolts of euphoria throughout her body. Then he gently rakes her back and sides with the fork.

"Ahhhhh," she cries out.

"Silence, Slave! You were told to endure this agony in silence or don't you know how to obey your Master?"

"Yes Master. I'm so sorry Master. It's just that . . ."

He scrapes her breasts and stomach with the fork. She bites her lower lip to keep from yelling out. He yanks on the three clamps again. Then he picks up an ice cube and rubs it across her back. She opens her mouth wide and inhales deeply.

"That was a piece of ice. Did you like it?"

"Yes Master. But what was the other thing. It feels so torturously good?"

"You'll find out. Right now I just want you to enjoy it," he says as he rakes the fork across her pubic mound. Then for the next 15 minutes, he alternates rubbing ice on her body and scraping it with the fork. He rakes the fork all over her body, her back, sides, breasts, stomach, thighs, pussy and ass all the while pulling on the clit and tit clamps. Nicole is again in ecstatic anguish from the torture of her body. She is moaning quietly.

Robert then kneels in front of her and begins to lick her cunt lips. He removes the clamp from her clitoris and sucks her clit. He stops just before she reaches her climax. He reaches up and yanks on the clamps on her nipples. Nicole moans and squeezes her legs together as a wave of delirium races through her tormented body. She wants to, no, she needs to be fucked. Robert stands up and removes the clamps from her nipples, kissing and sucking each one as he does so.

"Master please. I need relief. Please fuck me."

"In a few minutes my Pet . . ." Robert stops and backs away from Nicole surprised at what he just said. He has not spoken those words to another woman in four years. 'My Pet' was a term of endearment he reserved solely for his wife when they practiced bondage and discipline sex.

"Robert please," Nicole again begs.

He ignores what his thoughts are telling him about this beautiful woman. He has to ignore them. She is only here to learn about B and D he reminds himself.

He picks up the flogger off the floor where he dropped it earlier and smacks her hard on her ass with it. He smacks her several times on the thighs and ass. Then he begins to brutally whip her breasts, stomach and pussy. He removes the blindfold. Nicole is crying quietly. He kisses the tears on her cheek. She smiles into his eyes. He smiles back at her.

"Would you like me to fuck you now?" he asks.

"Yes Master, I would like that very much."

Robert unties her and carries her to the bed. She gets on top of him and positions her Venus lips directly above his cock. She opens her womanhood with her fingers and slowly impales herself on his stiff manhood. He grabs onto her waist and bucks his hips up to meet her. She digs her fingers into his chest and thrusts her hips forward. He pulls her down to him, kissing and sucking each of her nipples. Within minutes they are both overcome with their respective orgasms.

After, Robert is sleeping and Nicole is watching the rise and fall of his chest as he breathes. She quietly gets out of bed and goes into the dining room. She stands next to the table just looking through the French doors at her clothes on the patio table outside.

Her emotions are sending mixed messages to her. She does not know what to do. She fingers the key around her neck, closes her eyes and begins to cry. Suddenly Robert is standing behind her. He kisses her on the back of her neck. She quickly wipes the tears from her eyes.

Her eyes are red. Robert asks her why she has been crying. She does not answer him. She asks him what they are going to eat for lunch. Robert suggests some luncheon meat sandwiches.

During lunch Robert tells her about an electric wand that he and Debbie used to use on each other until it broke; they never got around to buying another one. He tries several times to get her to talk to him but she is unresponsive. The whole time Robert just watches her, wondering what she is thinking. Nicole keeps her head down; she avoids looking at him.

Midway through lunch Nicole gets up from the table. Robert stands with her. For about a minute she just stands next to the table. Her head is down and she is staring at her half eaten sandwich.

Suddenly, she removes the dog collar from around her neck. She takes her car key off it and hands him the collar. She goes to the French doors and puts her hand on the knob. She turns and looks at him. She has still not said a word. She opens the door and steps out onto the patio. Robert watches her as she puts her clothes back on and leaves.

Robert sits down at the table. He is desolated and demoralized; he is deflated. He has not felt such a loss since his wife died four years ago. He wonders if he should go after her. He decides against it; he's too old for her. She's got her life and he's got his. He is just glad that he had a few hours with a very beautiful and wonderful woman, a woman who is full of life and who made him feel alive again.

He is in no mood to eat. He puts the luncheon meat and condiments back in the refrigerator, cleans up the kitchen and goes to the living room to watch television. After flipping channels for about ten minutes Robert decides that there is nothing on that he wants to watch. He turns the television off and goes to his bedroom to get dressed.

The book on S and M is still on his nightstand where she placed it the night before. He picks it up and absently thumbs through its pages. He puts it back on the nightstand and gets dressed. He gets in his car and goes to a nearby yogurt shop to get himself a treat. But half way through he throws it away. Then he drives around aimlessly for several hours. He goes to a nearby shopping center and walks around pointlessly for another hour or so.

It is after eight o'clock at night when he finally returns home. He checks his mailbox as he goes inside. He is tired. More than that, he is exhausted. So he prepares his bath.

After he is finished bathing, he brushes his teeth. While he is brushing his teeth he notices Nicole's birth control pills on the sink counter next to the toothbrush he gave her. He will return the pills to her Monday. But he is not sure what he ought to do with the toothbrush. The rear doorbell sounds interrupting his thoughts.

He is naked so he puts on his robe. He asks himself who could be bothering him at this time of night and why would they be coming to the rear door. He figures it is one of his sons or possibly a neighbor in trouble.

It is Nicole. She is naked; her jogging suit is lying on the patio table.

"May I come in . . . Master," she humbly asks.

He holds the door open for her. His heart is racing. "Sure. I didn't expect . . ."

"I needed some time to think," she interrupts him as she steps inside and stands next to the dinning room table. She is looking at the floor. Her eyes are cast down. She looks up and into his eyes. Robert is just looking back at her. She hands him her key. "Robert, I . . .I . . ."

She throws her arms around him without finishing the sentence and kisses him deeply on the lips. He embraces her and kisses her back. Their tongues entwine. She breaks the kiss and looks again into his eyes. Then in between kisses she plainly states, "I love you Robert. I'll never leave you again. Oh! Robert I love you so much."

"No Nicole." He grabs her shoulders and pushes her back. "You don't love me. It's the sex. Think about what you're saying. The sex has you all confused. I'm much too old for you."

"No Robert, it's not the sex and it's not your age. I thought it was one of those and that's why I was crying earlier. That's why I left. Robert, I don't care about your age. I love you. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. I want to be with you forever," she pauses, "if you'll have me."

He hesitates and looks into her eyes. He still has his hands on her shoulders. Suddenly his heart is filled with joy. "Have you? Nicole you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

He then kisses her passionately on the lips. He grabs her ass and lifts her up. She wraps her legs around his waist. She kisses him on the neck and buries her face in his shoulder. Then she leans back and looks into his eyes.

"Master could we make love in your hot tub before we go to bed?" she asks him seductively as she lets herself down and stands in front of him. She presses her pussy into his groin.

"I knew you were coming back," he says to her. He takes off his robe and drapes it over a chair in the dinning room as they head for the hot tub.

"No you didn't. I saw the look on your face. You were devastated when I left. You thought that you lost me forever."

"You left your birth control pills here."

"That was a mistake. You would have brought them to me at the spa."

"You left them here because you knew you were coming back."

"When I left I had no intention of coming back."

"You left your pills here."

"You're a gentleman and would have left my pills for me at the spa. Besides, you think that you're too old for me. You believe that women my age only go out with guys your age for their money."

"I'm not a gentleman. I'm a Dirty Old Man."

Nicole smacks him on his naked ass.