Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth's introduction to sexual slavery.
6k words
4.4
51.7k
7

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

When Elizabeth Ann wakes up the first thing she sees is Richard leaning over her. She smiles up at him, throwing her arms around his neck. Richard cups her naked breast with one hand and pulls her into himself with the other hand. He pushes his cock against her pussy. She thrusts back and moans lightly. They kiss openmouthed; their tongues dance together. It is a long, passionate kiss.

When they finally break he says, "Good morning mon cherie, I trust my little filly slept well?"

"Oh Richard, after the fucking you and Amy gave me last night I slept like a baby," she answers him with a demure smile on her lips. She then turns over to Amy Michelle on the other side of her, watching the two of them.

"It's about time. I thought maybe you forgot about me," Amy jokingly says to Beth.

"Oh I'm sorry Amy," she cries letting go of Richard and turning to embrace her. Amy kisses her, exploring her tongue into Beth's hungry mouth. Meanwhile, Richard gropes his hand between her thighs squeezing her vagina; he rubs her naked ass with his other hand. Beth moans in delight. Her juices are beginning to heat up rapidly.

Beth gets on her knees between Amy's open thighs and cups Amy's breasts. She throws her head back in ecstasy as Amy pinches and twists her nipples between her thumb and first finger. Next Amy runs her hands up and down Beth's sides while she sucks on her left nipple. She knows that Beth's passions are taking control of her body.

Then as Amy begins to massage Beth's breasts, Richard begins to finger fuck her cunt. Beth looks over her shoulder presenting her ass to him, "Oh Richard it's so early," she mockingly protests. "Should we?"

"Well if don't you want to . . ." he leaves his remark unfinished but he knows what she will say. He is already positioning himself behind her.

"Yes please fuck me Richard . . . like you did last night," Beth whimpers.

Richard grabs her hips and pulls her back until her face is above Amy's pubic mound. Once Beth is in position Amy reaches down to her clitoral hood and, opening her lips with her fingers, she whispers to Beth, "Eat my fruit darling. It's waiting for you."

Beth immediately begins to lick and suck Amy's clitoris as Richard opens Beth's pussy lips. He pinches her clit causing her juices to flow hotter and faster; a ripple of euphoria races through her hungry body. Then he rams himself deep into Beth's vagina, skewering her with his cock.

Beth starts to cry out in ecstasy but is immediately silenced when Amy bucks her hips up into Beth's face, forcing her own womanhood into the nymph's mouth. Beth sucks and licks Amy's clitoris avidly until Amy erupts spasmodically. Meanwhile Richard brings Beth to another crescendo of joy fucking her pussy doggy style.

When they finish Beth is lying with her head between Amy's tits; she is still kneeling between the woman's thighs with her ass in the air. Both women are moaning quietly from their respective orgasms and hugging each other.

Richard is still kneeling behind Beth. He is lightly rubbing Beth's Venus lips with one hand as he squeezes a few drops of cum from his now flaccid prick onto his right middle finger. He brings it to Beth's mouth and she greedily sucks it off, thanking him.

"How about if I fix us all some pancakes for breakfast?" he asks them. He looks knowingly at Amy.

"That will be great honey," Amy answers him. She knows what he is thinking. Then, as she looks seductively into Beth's eyes, she continues, "I want to bathe our little nymph and then fuck her again with the strap-on dildo I used on her last night." Then she pinches Beth's nipples and pulls hard on them.

Beth only closes her eyes and blushes in response. She is rapidly become a slave to her own passions. She moans quietly, wantonly. Then Amy kisses her hotly on the lips, darting her tongue into the helpless girl's welcoming orifice.

As Richard heads for the kitchen, Amy picks up the purple strap-on dildo off the floor where she dropped last night. She hands it to Beth, ordering her to insert the internal plug into her pussy. Beth kneels between Amy's wide open thighs. As Beth opens Amy's cunt lips with one hand, she guides the dildo's plug into her friend's sex with the other. Then Amy straps the dildo onto her hips, leads Beth into the shower stall and begins to bathe her.

Throughout the entire time Amy is washing her, Beth cannot take her eyes off the purple dildo sticking out of Amy's pussy. Nor can she stop thinking about what Amy is going to do to her -- what she wants Amy to do to her -- once she finishes bathing her.

She realizes that she is becoming a slave to her own sexual desires. Amy knows this and adds to the girl's sexual torture by frequently kissing and sucking her in various erogenous zones, her neck, her nipples, her navel, her pussy lips. Thereby acerbating the situation and keeping Beth's juices flowing hot.

When Amy finishes Beth puts her arms around her, kisses her on the neck and then whispers into her ear, "I love you Amy. I love you."

"I love you too Beth," she answers her. Amy then dries her off, again kissing and sucking her erogenous zones as she does so. After drying herself off Amy commands Beth to kneel on the bed with her face on a pillow and her ass in the air. Beth willingly, anxiously does so and Amy fucks her doggy style, giving her another ecstatic orgasm.

Beth is completely worn out lying on her stomach across the bed. Amy is lying on her side next to her, running her hand up and down the younger woman's back. The dildo is still in Amy's pussy. Suddenly Richard pokes his head in and announces that breakfast is ready.

"You go Amy," Beth says exhaustedly. "I'm just going to lay here for a while."

Amy answers her immediately. "No you're not my little nymph. You're going to eat breakfast with Richard and me. And I want this in you while you are eating little girl." Then she takes the strap-on off her hips, removes the dildo out of it and, after turning Beth over, plunges it deep into Beth's own pussy. Beth moans in agony and ecstasy but does not stop Amy.

Amy then takes Beth by the hands and leads her into the kitchen. Both are still naked. While eating his pancakes Richard frequently drips some syrup onto his dick. He then shoves it in Beth's face. Overcome with desire, she licks and sucks the gooey liquid from his manhood. After several incidences Beth gets on her knees in front of him and begins to avidly suck his cock.

As soon as Beth finishes sucking him off and licking up the cum from off her chin, Amy reminds Richard of the time, telling him it is after nine and that they have to get ready for Sunday services. They explain to Beth that they do not let their pleasure escapades interfere with their faith in God.

Amy orders Beth to remove the dildo from her vagina and to get her dress from the den where they left it the night before. She also gives her a bra and panties to put on, although the brazier is a little small. They all get dressed and go to church.

After services Amy commands Beth to again take her clothes off. Richard and Amy also remove their clothes. The two women go into the den while Richard gets some lemonade from the refrigerator for them all. After pouring everyone a glass of lemonade Richard sits on the sofa. Amy and Beth are both sitting in stuffed chairs across from him.

It is Richard who begins the discussion. "Beth the other night you mentioned that you wanted to get fucked by someone who cares about you and who would make sex incredible for you."

"Yeah but except for you I don't know of anyone like that," she answers him despondently.

"Well, what is it that you see in Richard? What is it that Richard does that makes sex incredible for you?" Amy asks her. She is trying to elicit from Beth some of her deepest desires.

"I don't know. All I know is that I want to be completely swept off my feet and to be totally ravished like Richard did to me last night."

"Do you mean like a fairy princess, to be carried off to Never Never Land by her chivalrous knight?"

"Yeah I guess so Amy. But I also want to be fucked by someone I could be comfortable with, someone with whom I could relax."

"Then you want to be dominated?" Richard asks her. He looks over at Amy who gives him a knowing smile.

"Yeah that's it! I want a lover who will control me when we have sex. I want to have sex with someone who will turn me into a bowl of jell-o when we fuck. But I don't want it to be someone who is only in it solely for their own pleasure."

"Then you want to be a submissive," Richard says to her.

"What you mean by that?" Beth asks him quizzically.

Richard looks at Amy. "Should we proceed?" he asks her. He is using psychology to get Beth to open up to them.

Amy nods to him and Beth looks from Richard to Amy and back again to Richard. "Proceed? What are you talking about? Come on you two, I've been divulging my innermost fantasies to you both. I gave myself to you both completely last night and again this morning. Please don't hold out on me."

"Beth, Amy and I both enjoy your friendship and we want you to continue coming over here. In fact, we have plans to have you come over here on a regular basis so that we can teach you everything we know about sex. But we don't want you to take it the wrong way. We don't want to scare you off."

"I won't take it the wrong way! I promise I won't run away again like I did the other night."

Beth gets up from her chair next to Amy and sits in Richard's lap who is sitting on the sofa; her left thigh presses up against Richard's manhood. She throws her arms around him. "Come on, tell me Richard. I promise I won't take it the wrong way or run off crying like some scared little rabbit."

"Well, I don't know. It's something that you've never done before."

He places his right hand in the small of her back and his left hand high on her left thigh; his fingers are only a few centimeters from the hair of her pubic mound. He squeezes her thigh ever so lightly. Beth looks down at his hand and then into his eyes and begs him. "Please Richard, please tell me." Then she gives him a demure, sexy smile. "I'll let you fuck me again if you tell me." Then blushing deeply, she casts her eyes down.

Amy laughs loudly at Beth's attempt to bribe Richard with sex.

Richard laughs too and says, "Beth I love being dominant when I'm having sex with a woman. I enjoy sexually owning my sex partner. I love being able to use . . . or even abuse my sex partner however I feel."

He pauses, waiting to see how Beth takes his disclosure. But she remains silent sitting in his lap with her arms around his neck. He subtly moves his left hand up closer toward her Venus mound. He knows that his hand is raising Beth's passions. Beth again looks at his hand. She closes her eyes and secretly hopes he pushes his hand all the way to her pussy.

Richard continues, "Our experiments into bondage and discipline have taught Amy and me a lot. We're not into inflicting or receiving severe pain on each other or anyone but we do like to indulge ourselves." He then glances down at his left hand resting near Beth's womanhood.

Beth notices his momentary look at her pussy and again closes her eyes as a wave of euphoria radiates throughout her body. Her cunt lips are beginning to juice up again. The conversation and her own thoughts are working on her passions. She squirms slightly in Richard's lap. She can feel his semi-erect cock against her thigh.

He lets his right hand drop down, touching the top of her ass cheeks while with his left he again squeezes her thigh. She looks at him and blushes. She tries to ignore the feelings that are heating up her Venus mound but is not having much success.

"You're talking about when the two of you occasionally have weekend sex parties over here?"

"Not just on weekends honey," Amy answers her. "We have sex parties with our friends over here all the time."

"Some of them even bring their sex slaves with them," Richard adds.

Hearing the words sex slave Beth asks, "Do both of you punish the slaves and debase them like we saw in the movie last night?" She is trying to find out what they are going to demand of her when and if she becomes their sex slave. She still hasn't made the decision yet. But she has learned enough about herself and her own sexual desires to know that she will probably, eventually become Richard's and Amy's sex slave. She is gradually accepting that fact.

"I enjoy spanking and dominating a willing sex slave," Richard tells Beth. "But more importantly, I never do anything to her that she doesn't want me to do to her. Does that answer your question?"

"Sort of, but I want to know specifically what you do to a sex slave. What is it that you do to a sex slave that makes her want you to spank her and torture her? I don't understand how someone would want to be beat and tortured." Beth is wondering if she could ever allow anyone to spank her and how much it will hurt.

Richard looks at Amy who nods to him to continue. "First of all, it's not every one who can become a sex slave Beth. It takes a certain personality type. A person who becomes a sex slave for love is someone who wants to be and needs to be fucked regularly and often . . ."

"Very often," Amy solemnly adds.

"Yes," continues Richard, "their training brings this out."

"Training? Richard are you telling me that you have to teach a sex slave how to fuck?" Beth asks him confusedly.

"It's not so much teaching a sex slave how to fuck as to teaching a slave how to always say yes to their passions and desires without letting it interfere with their duties and obligations. A person's duties and obligations must come first and a sex slave has to learn to put them above their sexual wants."

"Yes, it's very easy for a sex slave to just give in to their passions and ignore everything else," Amy says. "It's kind of like getting addicted to chocolate and a slave has to learn that there are other more important things in life than sex. A sex slave's training teaches them to put aside their sexual desires until after their responsibilities and duties are met."

"What kind of duties?" Beth inquires.

"I'll answer your question in a minute Beth," Richard replies. "But first tell me what is it you like to do more than anything?"

Elizabeth Ann blushes. "I like to fuck," she says with a smile.

"We all know that honey. But what else?" Amy Michelle asks.

"Well, I like paleontology. I like to study fossils."

"How much do you enjoy it?" Amy continues.

"Oh! I could study fossils all day long. I could easily forget about everything and do nothing but study fossils."

"You see what we're talking about," Richard says. "You're saying that you could easily get quote addicted unquote to studying fossils."

"And sex is the same way Beth honey. It is very easy for a slave of love to get obsessed with sex and orgasms and forget about everything else."

"Yes, she becomes preoccupied with sex and will completely ignore all her obligations and do nothing but fuck or masturbate all day. An orgasm to a sex slave is an endless aching need."

They are telling Beth this because they suspect that she is rapidly becoming addicted to sex and will need training in order to teach her to control her sexual desires. For her part, Beth too is slowly realizing that she will become obsessed with sex if she doesn't get the proper training from Richard and Amy.

Richard continues, "As to the duties of a sex slave -- well that depends upon her arrangement with her Master or Mistress."

Amy then adds, "Some only want their slaves for sex and fucking. Others have their slaves perform various chores. While others develop strong emotions with their sex slaves; they bond with them. But these latter are usually those sex slaves who actually live with their owners."

"Have we answered your questions Beth?" Richard asks.

"Yes, but what about the beating and torturing of sex slaves like we saw in the movie last night? We watched her husband beat her ass, her pussy, her tits, her whole body." Beth is still anxious about having her ass spanked and how much it will hurt her. She is also wondering whether or not Richard and Amy will beat her whole body like she saw the man do to the sex slave in the movie last night.

"We never beat or torture a slave more than she can bear," Richard answers her. "The slave always has the option of stopping the scene with a safe word and she knows that. She knows that she is the one in control, not me or Amy. So it doesn't matter how much pain we administer to her; it is never more than she is willing to endure."

"I see," Beth thinks that she could possibly let Amy spank her ass but not too hard.

Richard continues, "The purpose of the spankings and the torture, Beth, is to increase the slave's trust and love in you. It is not to inflict pain on the slave as some people mistakenly believe."

They are both subtly introducing Beth to what they are going to expect of her when she becomes their sex slave.

After several moments of silence Beth quietly asks Amy, "Do you let Richard beat you like we saw in the movie last night?"

"Fuck yes," she answers her. "It's fun, especially when he ties me up. Why do you think we have a four posted bed? What do you think the chains hanging from the bedroom ceiling fans are for? And it's even better when we have another woman in bed with us. I enjoy it when Richard and I get another woman to spank and to play with. I enjoy it when we have a sex slave to share and use together."

Beth sits in silence in Richard's lap pondering everything they have been talking about. She can feel Richard's dick pressing against her thigh. She can also feel the juices of her vagina flowing and getting hotter.

Amy comes over and sits next to Richard, on his left, and picks up Beth's feet, placing them in her lap. She rubs Beth's calves in order to raise the woman's passions still higher. Predictably, Beth sighs quietly as another wave of euphoria radiates through her tormented body.

"You mentioned that some sex slaves live with their owners. How can someone own a sex slave? Isn't slavery against the law?"

"It's not real slavery Beth. Sex slave is just a term we use to designate the person and her or his role. The sex slave always has the option of ending the role play or even leaving the relationship."

"Have you ever trained someone to be sex slave? How long does it take to teach someone to be a sex slave?"

"If you decide to become our sex slave you'll be the third woman we have trained," Amy answers the sensuously energized yet sexually repressed and titillatingly tortured young woman. "As to how long it takes, that depends on how willing the girl is, how much of herself she is willing to surrender."

"And how fast she is willing to surrender herself," Richard adds.

"Where are they now? What happened to them once they became a sex slave?" Beth questions Amy as she again squirms in Richard's lap.

"We didn't sell them on an auction block if that's what you're thinking," Richard answers her. "We brought them to some friends of ours we know through SAMS Spa and they found homes for them, couples who know how to properly live with, take care of and use a sex slave."

"What?" Beth asks. She is puzzled by Richard's response.

Ignoring her confusion Richard says, "It's not everyone who knows how to cope with a sex slave Beth. If they are in it for love then they are usually very demanding sexually. They need to be and want to be fucked often."

"And a lot of people don't have the time it takes or the inclination to devote to someone who wants sex all day long and half the night," Amy interjects.

"If the sex slave actually lives with her owner," Richard continues, "it also takes a lot of money to support her. She has to eat and there are bills to pay for her needs and desires."

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers
12