Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's if she lives with them as their sex maid and doesn't have another job of her own," Amy adds. "In situations such as that, her long term needs also need to be taken care of."

"The two we trained wanted to live with their owners as their sex maid once they finished their training, so we brought them to SAMS Spa and they found appropriate homes for them."

"Wait! Wait! SAMS Spa, I don't understand?" She is still very confused.

"SAMS Spa," Amy again interjects, "is an acronym for a sex club darling. It stands for Slave's And Master's Sex Spa. But don't tell anyone that. Only a very few people know it. We are a very close knit community and we want to keep it that way."

"Hey," Richard adds, "Robert the accountant and most of the managers and other employees don't even know what SAMS Spa stands for. Most people believe some guy named Sam owns it."

"Well at least one of the owners is named Samuel. I guess that counts," Amy adds.

"Slave's And Master's Sex Spa, that's amazing," Beth says shaking her head. "But getting back to what we were talking about before, you say SAMS found homes for the two women you trained to be sex slaves? I'm confused Richard."

"Once we finished training them our friends at SAMS found someone who would take them in and administer to their wants and needs. That's what they both wanted."

Richard pauses to let Beth digest all that they are telling her. Then he continues, "Beth some people become sex slaves for love. They love their owners. Whereas others become sex slaves for other reasons, usually economic. The latter allow themselves to be used sexually in return for some material gain. Either type can be in for the long haul. If you know what I mean?"

"Yeah I guess so. But getting back to SAMS . . ."

Amy answers her, "In the relationship we have with our friends at the spa, we all enjoy sex among ourselves. We are kind of like a very close knit sorority or fraternity. But every now and then one of the members introduces someone who wants to be a sex slave for whatever reason. Someone in the community then volunteers to train them and then the community finds someone who will provide for them, that is, if they don't already have someone."

"Do all sex slaves live with their owners?" Beth asks Richard. Until now she was under the impression that being a sex slave was only a weekend thing or something that the slave does only occasionally at sex parties and such. She is also thinking about her future role as a sex slave should she decide to become one.

"Some sex slaves have their own houses or apartments and other sex slaves live with their owners. Some of them have their own jobs and some . . . well the only thing they do is to provide sex for their owners. It all depends on the arrangements the owners and slaves set up between themselves and whether it is an economic arrangement or if it's based upon the love they share between themselves."

Seeing that Beth is still somewhat confused Amy adds, "Beth darling it doesn't matter. A sex slave is taught to completely surrender to their owners, putting their own desires second. After they become sex slaves they are ready and willing to do anything their owners want them to do."

"Anything?" Beth says questioningly to Amy.

"Not anything," Richard answers her. "They discuss taboos and set limits before entering into any arrangements."

"That is incredible! You two are something else. I mean, you're such a sweet, kind and considerate guy Richard. I would never have suspected that you're the kind of man who likes to punish women and make sex slaves out of them."

Sitting on Richard's lap Beth squirms for the third time and rubs her thigh up against his manhood again. Part of her longs for him to take her sexually and open up her flood gates. Another part of her blushes at her own lustful thoughts and repels against going further into subjugation than she has already gone. She is torn by her own thoughts and in anguish over them.

"We don't punish women," he replies. "The women we have sex with, the women we turn into sex slaves love it. They take pleasure in it. They want to be dominated. They need to be spanked and fucked. And if you press your thigh against my dick again I'm going to put you over my knee and spank your sweet little ass!"

Richard knows that Beth has never been spanked before and he wants to gradually introduce her to bondage and discipline. He wants to introduce Beth to being regularly spanked while having sex.

"Oh I've never been spanked before. Isn't it painful? I mean I'm scared that it will hurt me."

Amy quickly tries to soothe her fears. "Darling as Richard just told you, we don't inflict any more pain on the slaves than they can endure. That's what safe words are for. Besides, the purpose of beating a slave is not to hurt her. The purpose is to increase her trust and love in her owners."

"Tell you what," Richard interrupts, "why don't we watch the movie again? I'm sure it can answer some of your questions Beth. I'm sure it can alleviate most of your fears."

The three of them again sit through the movie about a woman who becomes the sex slave of her husband. Instead of sitting on the floor at their feet as she did before, this time Beth sits in Amy's lap with her head resting on her shoulder; her legs are across Richard's lap.

Frequently during the movie Richard rubs her thighs, pussy and clitoris while Amy massages her breasts and pinches her nipples. They are not letting Beth cool off; they want to keep her hot and horny. Meanwhile, Beth revels in the attention given to her sensuous flesh.

The nearly two hour long movie contains several scenes where the wife is tied up and beaten by her husband, sometimes leaving the woman's skin crimson and sore and with her crying openly. But most importantly, it shows that the couple love and trust each other and that the floggings only increases that love and trust.

When it's over Beth asks Amy, "Will you teach me how to be a sex slave? It's what I want to do. I know now that deep down inside of me it's something that I need to do. I just didn't realize it until you two introduced it to me."

She turns to Richard, "Please Richard . . . Amy, Friday night after I left I wasn't able to sleep at all because I constantly pictured myself as your sex slave. I kept visualizing both of you abusing me and fucking me. All during the movie just now I kept imagining that it was me who was getting spanked, used and humiliated. Please teach me about sex. Teach me to be your sex slave."

"I don't know." Richard is again using psychology to get Beth to open up, to get her to become their willing sex slave.

"Richard you know I don't have much experience with sex and even less with bondage and discipline, domination and subjugation and sadism and masochism but I want to learn. I love you both dearly and I want to make you both happy. Please teach me to be your sex slave," Beth begs them.

Richard pauses for a moment and looks at Amy who nods her approval. Then to Beth he says, "OK Beth, here's what I propose we do. Amy and I will spend the next several weeks teaching you about sex and introducing you to the joy of BDSM sex and becoming our sex slave."

He again looks to Amy to get her approval. She again nods yes.

Richard continues, "We won't commit ourselves to owning you, and you won't commit to becoming our sex slave. We'll teach you how to please your sex partner and give you a TASTE -- he emphasizes the word -- of what it's like to be a sex slave. That way my little filly if you don't like it then you can say no without anyone's feelings getting hurt and we can still be friends. Does that sound OK with you?"

"That sounds great," she throws her arms around him and begins to cry tears of joy. Through her tears she says, "Thank you Richard. Thank you Amy. I promise to be a good sex student for you both."

"That's enough of that," Amy tells her as she wipes the tears from her cheeks. Then while Richard massages Beth's pubic mound, Amy kisses her passionately on her lips. Beth kisses her back eagerly sucking Amy's tongue into her mouth. Then the two of them carry Beth into their bedroom.

They lay Beth on the bed; Richard kneels near her face. Beth begins to kiss and lick his dick and balls. Meanwhile Amy again attaches the large purple strap-on dildo to her hips. Next she kisses and licks Beth's cunt lips. Then she opens Beth's clitoral hood and sucks her clitoris.

Within seconds Beth is riding a euphoric high. She avidly takes Richard's cock into her hungry mouth. She sucks him hard while Amy positions her dildo at Beth's entrance. Without pausing in her fellatio of Richard, Beth opens her vagina lips with her left hand as she guides Amy's phallus into her womanhood with her right hand.

Richard fucks her mouth while Amy fucks her pussy.

Together Richard and Amy take Beth to Never Never Land; they bring her to a magical kingdom of love and joy. She takes all of Richard's luscious fruit deep into her throat, while Amy plunges deep into her valley. Her fountain becomes a spring rising out of her, watering all the surface of her cunt lips.

She soon becomes lost in a chalet of passion and ecstasy and is dwarfed by her emotions. She rises to new heights of sensual delight and then falls into an abyss of desiccation and delirium. She rises and falls. She climbs and descends. She ascends and plummets. Again and again, it does not stop. Until at last her volcano erupts in a fantastic display of fireworks. Then she succumbs to the heavenly bliss.

Richard and Amy do not let Beth rest. For the rest of day they ravish her body, giving her orgasm after orgasm. They fuck her in the bedroom, in the shower, in the den and in the living room. At times Richard screws her, at other times Amy fucks her with the purple dildo that Beth has come to relish. Still other times Beth sucks Richard's cock while Amy eats her vagina or she licks and sucks Amy's clitoris while Richard eats her pussy.

But they do not tie her up or spank her for they both perceive that Beth is not ready for such yet.

By late Sunday afternoon Beth is totally consumed but completely satisfied sexually. The three of them are lying naked on the floor of the den. Beth is lying with her head on Richard's thigh. She is quietly stroking his cock. Richard is kissing and sucking Amy's nipples and massaging her Venus mound. Amy is lying next to Richard just watching the two of them and basking in the sensations Richard is sending through her body.

Beth asks to spend another night with the two of them but Amy tells her that they are expecting company over for some sexual fun later in the evening. However, no sooner does Amy inform Beth of this when the doorbell rings. It is their guests who have arrived a little early.

At Amy's insistence, they introduce the naked Beth to their friends Alexis Dawn and John -- who wish to be introduced only by their chat room names of BlackVelvet and her submissive Badboy.

It is the first time Beth has ever been seen completely naked by someone other than Richard and Amy. BlackVelvet comments that Beth is a very beautiful woman. Beth blushes and thanks the tall statuesque black woman.

Amy does not want Beth to stay any longer. She wants Beth to sleep in her own apartment and in her own bed tonight. After having constant sex all day, she wants Beth to sleep alone. But more than that, she wants Beth to have a clear head when she makes her final commitment to be their sex slave.

As BlackVelvet and Badboy go into the den, Amy gives Beth a twenty-five page pamphlet that she and Richard made up. It contains information on what is expected of a sex slave by her Master and Mistress. Amy tells Beth that she wants her to read it and to study it. She further tells Beth that Badboy and all their sex slaves have read it and studied it.

Since it is late in the afternoon Richard offers to drive the exhausted Beth back to her apartment. He wants to fuck Beth one more time before indulging in a sex orgy with BlackVelvet. Besides he knows that Amy would like to have some time alone with BlackVelvet and Badboy.

Amy tells her not to worry about her car and getting to work. She will pick her up tomorrow morning and then they can go to SAMS Spa together after work to relax in one of the saunas.

Beth reminds Amy that she is not a member of the spa and questions how long she can continue to come as Amy's guest. Beth has yet to fully realize the connection that Amy has with SAMS Spa. Amy tells her that she should not worry about such trivia.

"Besides," Amy winks at Richard, "I know some of the owners and you can continue to come as my guest as long as you like."

After Richard and Beth get dressed and leave, Amy closes the door and smiles a knowing smile of satisfaction. It is only a matter of time before Beth becomes her willing sex slave.

To be continued . . .

12