Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

"You guess! I don't want a guess. I want you to unreservedly give your naked body to me. If you agree to be my sex slave then I will rape you anytime I choose to do so. I will spank your hot little ass any time I choose to. Now what's it going be?" She smacks Beth's ass hard with the flogger again leaving a bright pink welt on her cheeks.

"Amy, I've never really had a sex life. I . . ."

Whack! Whack! Amy smacks her ass again and Beth cries out.

"Take these cuffs and chain yourself to the eyebolt there above the bench and beg me to sexually torture you and rape you!"

The stainless steel chain cuffs are wet from Amy's sweaty hands. Beth quietly takes them from her and slowly cuffs herself to the eyebolt in the wall above the bench. She resignedly closes her eyes and moans quietly. She can taste her own salty perspiration. The heat from the sauna and her own passions are working against her.

"Amy, please spank me and teach me how to be your sex slave," she says in submission.

"It will be my pleasure to accommodate your every wish my little nymphomaniac submissive." Taking some manacles from her gym bag, the Domme then shackles Beth's ankles to the two eyebolts in the floor.

Beth is now facing the wall, leaning over the bench, with her legs spread apart and her wrists chained to the wall above her head. She is completely at the mercy of Amy's torture.

Holding the flogger in her right hand, Amy then smacks Beth hard with the flogger on her pussy, on her perineum, on both ass cheeks and on her thighs, while with her left hand she squeezes and twists Beth's nipples between her thumb and forefinger. She pauses to watch the effect on Beth.

Beth whimpers lightly but Amy orders her to be quiet, telling her that she must endure her torture in silence. Beth lowers her head between her shackled wrists and moans in anticipation to the beating she knows she is about to receive, the spanking she longs for.

Amy again reaches under the tortured girl's left side and pinches and yanks on her nipples with her left hand. She then begins to whip Beth intensely with the flogger. After several whacks on her buttocks, thighs, perineum and cunt lips Beth cries out.

"Amy please. You're hurting me."

"You have yet to feel pain slut," she yells at her.

She reaches into her gym bag and takes out some clamps. Then she attaches two of them to the woman's nipples and another one to her clitoris. She pulls hard on each clamp, sending lightning bolts through Beth's hot, sweaty body. Beth groans.

"Does that hurt bitch?"

Beth does not answer her. Amy pulls on the three clamps once more and Beth answers with another whimper. Amy returns to beating her perineum, ass and thighs with the flogger until Beth is crying uncontrollably.

"Tell me slave, have you had enough torture? Do you want me to fuck your hot, little pussy? All you have to do is say the magic word and I will help you release all those pent up emotions of yours. All you have to do is tell me what I want to hear and I'll give your vagina the fucking you have been longing for all your life."

Beth says nothing. She just continues to cry.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Amy smacks her ass hard.

"Tell me what I want to hear slave!"

"Amy fuck me. Please fuck me. I'm so hot," Beth moans.

Whack! Whack! Whack! She again smacks Beth's ass.

"That's not the right word bitch. You know what I want to hear. The word I want to hear begins with an R. You know what it is. Say it! Beg me to do it to you."

Amy is using the word rape as a safe word. She knows that Beth will beg to be raped as soon as she reaches her limit, when the pain is more than she can bear.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Amy please," Beth begs her. She again puts her head down between her arms. Her tears and perspiration are dripping onto the floor.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Beth's ass is stinging.

"Say it whore! Tell me what you want me to do to your sweaty cunt."

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Amy please."

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Say it!"

Whack! Whack! Whack! Beth can take no more.

"Amy please rape me. I need you to rape me," she begs Amy through her tears.

Amy presses her sweaty breasts against Beth's wet back and, reaching around her, takes the clamp off her clitoris. Next she guides the dildo to the lips of Beth's womanhood. She then rams her strap-on deep into Beth's wet cunt doggy style.

Beth lets out a loud groan. Amy withdraws it slowly, almost completely, and then again rams it rapidly back deep into her pussy. Again and again she fucks the tormented woman with her dildo. Soon Beth is in euphoric ecstasy.

Amy reaches around Beth and grabs onto her sweat drenched breasts and, squeezing them, slides her hands toward her nipples and then to the nipple clamps, giving each one a hard yank. Beth throws her head back and cries out in agony from the clamps pinching her nipples and ecstasy from the dildo fucking her pussy.

The sweat from her forehead drips down into her eyes. She closes her eyes and pulls on the chain cuffs on her wrists.

Amy removes the clamps from her nipples. She grabs Beth's hair with her right hand. Next she grabs her shoulder with the other hand in order to balance herself. Then she pulls hard on the nymph's hair while she plunges the dildo forward into Beth's desiccated sex. Beth again cries out in exquisite pain and pleasure as Amy continues to fuck her vagina doggy style, bringing her closer and closer to release.

Sweat from Amy is dripping onto Beth's sweaty back. The sauna has both women steamed up hot. Both are moaning and grunting, getting more aroused. Their juices are flowing faster, hotter. Their channels are filling up. Their passions are overflowing.

Harder, deeper Amy pumps Beth's Venus mound. Hotter, wetter Beth's vagina approaches her climax. Beth's emotions are on a rollercoaster, up and down, up and down. She cannot flee.

Hotter, stronger, Amy is the hunter, Beth the prey. Harder, hotter Amy pursues Beth. Amy is the warden, Beth the prisoner. Beth is enslaved in a dungeon of her own passions from which she cannot escape -- does not want to escape. She is a captive hostage and Amy is her keeper.

Deeper, stronger Amy enters Beth's pussy, in and out, in and out. Both are headed for imminent impact.

Suddenly, Beth's Volcano erupts. It explodes and her body convulses as it has never done before. Beth screams out in ecstasy.

"Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh! Thank you Amy. Thank you. Oh! Amy it feels so good."

"Enough. Hush my darling," the Dominatrix tells her as her own climax cascades through her body. She leans on Beth's back, exhausted. Both women are breathing hard. Their orgasms and their sweat are bathing them both, inside and out.

"Just let your passions take control," Amy tells her. "Let the ecstasy fill you and release your emotions."

After several minutes of letting the bliss envelope her, Beth weakly answers Amy, "Amy, what did you just do to me? I have never felt so much joy in all my life."

Amy doesn't answer her but unbuckles the ankle straps and unhooks the chain cuffs. She then reaches around Beth's waist and pulls her back, sitting the woman in her lap as she herself sits down on the floor of the sauna. The dildo is still deep in Beth's pussy.

Amy then pushes forward on Beth's shoulders, forcing her to lean over. Beth's perspiration is still acting as a lubricant allowing Amy to massage her sides and back once more. Beth moans in delight. Her orgasm is still running in spasms throughout her body; the huge dong still inside her vagina and the back rub only enhances it.

Amy tells her to just close her eyes and enjoy the feelings. Beth continues to moan quietly.

After several minutes Amy switches positions, pulling the dildo out of Beth's spent pussy. She then orders Beth to sit on the bench. The exhausted Beth obediently does so as Amy takes the strap-on dildo off and puts it and the other sex toys back into the gym bag. She turns off the sauna.

She picks up her panties and bra as well as Beth's and puts them in her gym bag. She gets dressed and then helps the exhausted Beth get dressed. When Beth asks about her undergarments Amy tells her not to worry, that she is taking her home to her house. Beth surrenders to Amy. She is too worn out and feeling too satisfied to put up any kind of resistance.

Amy Michelle walks Elizabeth Ann to her car and helps the sexually fulfilled woman lie down on the backseat. When they get to Amy's house, her husband helps her get Beth inside. Standing in the foyer, Amy removes Beth's top while Richard kneels in front of her and takes off her bottom. He gives Beth's pussy a passionate kiss, worming his tongue into her hole as he does so. Beth moans is delight.

Then they both strip themselves and lead Beth into the den. They all sit on the white shag rug in front of the gas fired fireplace. Beth is sitting between Amy's legs with her back to the older woman and her own legs around Richard's waist. She is still basking in the euphoria of her orgasm.

"So how did it go," Richard asks Amy. He is rubbing his hands up and down Beth's thighs.

"It went exactly as I told you it would," Amy answers him. She has her arms around Beth and is massaging Beth's breasts and lightly pinching her nipples. She kisses Beth on the neck and ear. She snakes her tongue into Beth's ear.

The two of them are working on Beth's emotions getting her vagina hot once again. Beth has resigned herself to them and is allowing them to take control of her. She is enjoying the sensations the two of them are sending through her body.

"Our little nymph wants to become our sex slave real bad," Amy continues. "You should have seen her in the sauna. She begged me to beat her. Didn't you darling?" She again pinches and twists her nipples.

Beth moans softly and then weakly responds, "Oh Amy, I just want to please you and Richard. I just want to be happy." She shudders as Richard gropes her pubic mound and a wave of ecstasy races through her body. She realizes that she cannot say no to her passions. She cannot say no to Richard or Amy.

"When do you think she'll be ready for the dungeon?" Richard inquires.

"Oh I think she's ready now," Amy says seductively. "The only question is do we want to fuck her before or after we introduce her to it."

"Dungeon, what are you two talking about?" Beth inquires. She is still basking in the emotions running rampant through her body.

"How many bedrooms does this house have Beth?" Amy asks her.

"I don't know. Seven or eight I never counted them; I haven't been in them all."

"We have seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms to a . . .," she pauses, "to accommodate our guests who spend the night. One of the bedrooms we have converted into a dungeon just for our and their pleasure," Amy tells her.

You have never been in that room," Richard adds.

"Would you like to see it?" Amy asks her. She gives Richard a knowing look.

"Is that the room you keep locked?"

"Yes," Richard answers her. "We don't want our maid Alice or anyone else in there who doesn't belong in there. We told her that we just keep it for storage."

"She once asked me if I knew what you keep in there but I told her that I didn't know."

"Well Beth do you want to see our dungeon or don't you?" Amy asks her again.

She looks over her shoulder at the Domme, "Oh Amy I would love to see it."

"Before you see it Beth we want to caution you that we have a house rule that once you enter the dungeon you cannot leave until you have submitted to it," Amy says in a solemn tone. "Are you sure you want to enter it?" She knows what she intends to do to Beth once she enters the dungeon and she wants to make sure Beth fully realizes what is going to happen to her.

Beth closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She sighs quietly and then looks over her shoulder at Amy again and then to Richard. From what they have called it, she has an idea of what is in the room and knows what will happen to her if she says yes. But she cannot say no to her passions.

"Yes I'm sure," she answers softly.

The two then lead the naked woman upstairs to the end of the long hallway. Richard unlocks the door and then standing in front of it with his hand on the knob he asks, "You still want to continue?"

A very quiet yes and a nod of her head is her only response. Then as Richard holds the door open for her, she enters and looks around the room. Amy follows Beth into the room and Richard follows the two of them.

There is a large ceiling fan hanging in the center of the room with a small chain and S hook attached to it. The fan and light are on having been turned on by Amy as she entered the room. There is a four posted king size bed near the right side of the far wall. There are leather cuffs hanging from each of the large oak posts. The elaborately carved headboard has some Velcro cuffs hanging from the center of it.

A two meter square mirror is above and behind the headboard. It is tilted so that those in the bed can see themselves while lying down. Next to the bed on the right is a nightstand. On top of it are an electric wand and a vibrating dildo. There is a meter long spreader bar lying across the middle of the bed. The bed sheets have been turned down.

In one corner, nearest the bed, is a large St. Andrews freestanding, wooden cross with footrests. The X-shaped cross also has eyebolts in each of the ends. This cross is very conspicuous to Beth, being one of the first things she sees upon entering the room.

In another corner, on the left side of the room, is a fucking machine, looking much like the toy broncos one might see a child riding in shopping centers -- except this one has a large white dildo sticking up out of the center of it.

Along the wall to the right of the door there are several chain cuffs bolted to the wall. Bolted to the baseboard below each chain there is an eyebolt with chain and O ring attached. There are several other eyebolts sticking out the walls in various locations in the room. Also, hanging from hooks in several locations on all the walls are several different types of whips and paddles.

On the left side of the room, the doors to the bathroom and closet are closed. Between these two doors is a chest of drawers. There is a leather flogger, a riding crop and a pair of handcuffs on top of the chest.

The two windows of the room have blackout shades on them and are drawn shut. Near the entrance door and to the left is a brass chain with leather cuffs attached to the end. The chain is run through a hole in the ceiling and extends half way to the floor.

At first Beth is awed by what she sees. She wonders whether or not Richard and Amy want to tie her to the St. Andrews cross. She looks from Amy on her right to Richard on her left. She decides no, and slowly approaches and stands next to the brass chain. She looks again from Richard to Amy. She lightly bites her lower lip and trembles slightly. She bows her head in thought.

All this time neither Richard nor Amy has said anything. They are just watching her, waiting.

She looks up at the two of them for the third time. She knows what she must do if she is to ever become their sex slave. It's what she wants to do. It's what her passions are telling her to do.

She slowly, silently buckles the cuffs onto her wrists.

Richard goes to the bed and picks up the spreader bar. Amy goes to a switch near the door and hits it. An electric motor begins to whine and the slack is taken out of the chain. She turns the switch off when the naked Beth is hanging by her wrists with only her bare feet touching the floor. Richard binds Beth's ankles to the ends of the spreader bar. Amy goes to the chest of drawers and picks up the crop and flogger.

"You are not allowed to speak while we beat and torture you except to answer our questions," the Domme informs her. "Do you understand slave?"

"Yes," she answers quietly."

"Yes Ma'am or yes Mistress is how you will address me from now on is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And you will address me as Sir or Master," Richard adds.

"Yes Sir," Beth again answers quietly. She closes her eyes and waits for the beating to begin. She wonders if she should ask about a safe word but Amy answers her thoughts.

"For your first beating slave there will be no safe word. Master Richard and I will determine when to stop torturing you."

Before she can respond to this Richard applies the first whack across her left nipple with the riding crop. It stings and she bites her lip and grimaces. Amy immediately follows this with two smacks on her ass cheeks with the flogger. Beth tightens her ass muscles and squeezes her eyes shut again.

The two then rhythmically beat Beth with the riding crop and flogger. They beat her until her breasts, her stomach, her pussy lips, her ass cheeks and her thighs are bright pink and hurting.

Beth knows that the Dominatrix told her that there would be no safe word but she wonders if she should cry out the safe word REDLIGHT anyway. She is in total misery and longs for relief. She decides against it. She must endure her pain in silence. She accepts the torture.

In the meantime the juices of Beth's pussy are flowing hot. She longs for an orgasm. With each blow she moans in agony. Each time Richard hits her with the riding crop she wants only to have the desiccation of her womanhood filled with the sweet jism of his manhood.

Each time Amy spanks her with the flogger she desires only to have the fires raging in her vagina extinguished by the huge flesh colored phallus Amy fucked her with earlier. She begins to cry quietly.

As soon as Richard and Amy perceive that Beth has reached her limit they stop the torture. Richard lowers the chain until Beth's hands are at her waist. They both then begin to rhythmically massage, kiss and lick the erogenous zones of her body. They continue until Beth is moaning in ecstasy.

"Please Master Richard I need release."

"You were told to endure your torture in silence slave bitch," Amy screams at her. She then smacks her hard on her buttocks with her hand.

"I'm sorry Mistress . . . I just . . ."

"Silence," Amy yells again. While Richard takes the slack out of the chain the Domme smacks her ass with the flogger. Then she and Richard again begin to rhythmically beat her. Again they spank her breasts, stomach, ass, thighs and cunt until her skin is crimson and she is crying uncontrollably. Then they stop, lower the chain and again massage, kiss and lick her body until she is moaning quietly.

Three times they torture her, bringing her from the depths of desiccation to the heights of happiness. She is on a rollercoaster going from anguish to elation, from agony to ecstasy. She is in misery and delirium at the same time. Her own passions are tormenting her. Her own emotions are tossing her back and forth in a sea of pain and pleasure. She looks longingly at Richard and Amy.

Finally, Richard lowers the chain while Amy removes the cuffs. Together they unbind her ankles and then lead the emasculated nymph over to the bed. Then they take turns fucking her into oblivion.

While Richard is fucking her, Amy shoves her pussy into Beth's face, forcing Beth to eat her. While Amy is fucking her, Richard rams his cock into Beth's mouth, forcing Beth to suck him off. They continue to fuck her, swapping positions, until she becomes the bowl of jell-o she longs to be.

When they are finished Beth is lying on the bed between them. She is exhausted but basking in the euphoria racing through her body from the multiple orgasms Richard and Amy have just given her. She looks from one to the other. Her heart fills with the love she has for them. She kisses Richard passionately and then turns over and kisses Amy sucking the Domme's tongue into her orifice.

Then Amy commands Beth, "Today at SAMS earlier and here just now you received your first lessons in sexual slavery. Starting next week you will sleep here every Tuesday and Wednesday night. Occasionally we will also have you sleeping here on Friday and Saturday nights too."

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers