Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

She pauses to let the information sink in. Then she says, "On those nights you sleep here Richard and I will teach you everything we know about sex and sexual slavery. Also, on those nights you sleep here both Richard and I will repeatedly fuck you into ecstatic euphoria." She looks at Richard who nods his approval.

"Yes Mistress," Beth answers her humbly.

Amy continues, "In about a week or so you'll be getting an invitation to join Slaves And Masters Sex Spa as an initiate sex slave. Although the recommendation comes from me, still some of the other members will want to review it before inviting you. But I'm positive you'll get invited to join. If you enjoyed what we did this past weekend and the sex we had today -- and I'm quite sure you did -- then I suggest you do exactly what it says."

Amy then walks Beth to the foyer. As Beth gets dressed Amy continues, "Your car is still parked in the driveway. You can drive yourself home. If you have any questions I'll see you tomorrow at work. We'll have lunch together again." She then kisses her lightly on the lips and smacks her gently on the buttocks.

"Amy I want to thank you for the most exotic, the most exquisite experience of my life"

"OK darling, I'll see you tomorrow," Amy says, ignoring Beth's failure to properly address her. She blows her a kiss and then closes the door on her. She smiles to herself with the knowledge that Elizabeth Ann now has a good impression of what her sexual slavery will be like.

She is overflowing with joy with the knowledge that she and Richard have found a sex slave who they both truly love and who loves them in return, not just someone who only wants to learn about sex and sexual slavery to become someone's sex maid.

They won't be bringing Beth to SAMS Spa for the other owners to find a home for her. Beth's future home is right here with her and Richard. Beth will do exactly as the invitation says.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers