Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

She breaks the kiss and kisses his right nipple, then his left. She flicks it with her tongue, looks seductively into his eyes and bites it. She pulls on it with her teeth.

Next she kisses her way down to his navel and swirls her tongue into its cavity, all the while keeping her eyes fixed on his. Moving lower, she kisses and sucks the head of his cock. She kisses his shaft. Then she kisses and licks his balls and then kisses and licks his entire organ. It is very hard and erect. She wraps her fingers around his dick and gently masturbates him.

After stroking him several times, she then climbs on top of him, straddling his hips and pressing her cunt against his dick. She holds him with her right hand and opens her Venus lips with her left. She places his head at her entrance.

She thrusts her hips forward and he bucks his hips up to meet her. Having been lubricated with her saliva, his prick enters her vagina with ease. He grunts in delight as she cries out in joy.

As she rides him, he continues to buck his hips up to meet her forward thrusts. He is gripping her at her waist. She massages her clitoris with her right hand while her left hand is behind her grabbing onto his thigh. Sweat is dripping off her nipples onto his chest.

Which each forward thrust of her hips he bucks his hips up to meet her.

She's a cowgirl riding a wild stallion; he's a rocket ship shooting her into orbit. She's a wounded doe impaled on his spear; he's a Spartan warrior penetrating his conquest. Stabbing and plunging, rising and falling.

Together they are absorbed in infinite bliss, captivated in endless ecstasy, riding a comet from the fringes of agony to the heart of joy.

He pumps up; she thrusts forward. She is a fiery furnace; he is her hot poker. She is a hurricane; he pierces her eye. Pumping, thrusting, driving.

She is an arid desert; he is a refreshing oasis. She is a sacrificial lamb; he is a raging bull. Deeper, harder, faster. He humps her. She enshrouds him. She moans in delirium; he grunts in joy.

Within minutes they both reach a rapturous orgasm. Her volcano erupts; his cannon explodes. They both fall into eternal ecstasy, surrounded by total bliss and wrapped in unending love.

She falls on top of him exhausted and kisses him several times on the lips, thanking him in between each kiss. She is still straddling his hips with his manhood still deep inside her womanhood.

He puts his arms around her and hugs her. He too is worn out. He thanks her and tells her that he has never had an erection as hard as the one he just had or had such an intense orgasm.

Then they both just lay together wrapped in each other's arms and bask in the euphoria rippling through their exhausted bodies.

*********************************************

As she locks the door to her apartment Veronica reminisces, "Yes, it was just one day after I bought this white mohair blouse and black jean miniskirt outfit that I had him as my sex slave for the first time. But I can still remember every detail of that night."

She pulls out of her driveway wondering what sexy surprise Jack has for her. With the shower and her taking her time getting dressed, it is well after six o'clock before she arrives at Jack's apartment above the limousine company office he works for.

She climbs the long, dark stairway to his apartment. She doubts that he is ever going to change the burnt out light at the top of the stairs.

She has a key but seldom uses it. She knocks softly and then tries the knob. She knows that Jack sometimes unlocks it when he is expecting her to come in. It is locked. She contemplates using her key but before she can answer her own question Jack opens the door; he still has on his chauffeur's uniform.

"You're late," he says. "You should have been here an hour ago. You were supposed to come here right after work, not go home and change your clothes."

"Baby, I. . ."

"Don't worry about it," he interrupts her. "I just got here a few minutes ago myself. I've been sitting in a mechanic shop all afternoon waiting for them to finish changing the water pump on one of the limos. I would have called you and told you not to come over right away but I forgot my cell phone in the office.

So, I guess its better that you put on one of my favorite outfits. What made you decide to do it? Or do I really need to ask that question?" The last was stated in a somewhat sexy tone.

"Oh, Baby you know I only wear this for you."

"Yeah and you know what it does to me, don't you? You got panties on?"

She does not answer him but gives him a demure smile.

He knows the answer. "Come here you little nymph."

He takes her in his arms and kisses her hotly on the lips. He sucks her tongue into his mouth. It is a long passionate kiss. His left hand is in the small of her back, his right on her ass cheek.

After he breaks the kiss, he kisses her on the neck and then on the cleft between her breasts. He snakes his tongue up her throat to her chin.

She takes his face in her hands and kisses him again on the lips. Their tongues meet again and wrap around each other. Finally, she breaks off and looks into his eyes.

"So tell me lover boy what's the big surprise?" She inquires in a sexy voice.

"One of the other limo drivers owed me ten bucks and gave me something last night to settle the debt. I knew he was never going to pay me back, so I took the gift."

"What did he give you? Can I see it?"

"That's the surprise. I'd like to use it tonight in a special slave and Master sexcapade with you. That is, if you're up for it."

"There's no such word as sexcapade. I keep telling you that. You still haven't told me what the surprise is."

"Yeah, well there ought to be one. That's why I invented it."

"Don't change the subject. You know Jack you're good at that when you don't want to admit something. Now you better tell me what the surprise is or I'm going to do something you won't like."

"What you gonna to do? I didn't change the subject you did."

"What did you get? Tell me!" She demands. But her smile only induces Jack to continue to tease her.

"What you gonna do?" He smacks her lightly on her ass.

"Stop that and tell me what you got." Veronica knows the surprise has something to do with sex and she's getting hot again just imagining what it is.

He clutches at her right breast but she pulls back.

"Come on Jack. I'm getting hot."

Jack picks her up and carries her across the room to his bed. He lets himself fall onto it with her on top of him. They kiss a long passionate kiss. She reaches down, unbuckles and unzips his pants. She slides her hand beneath his drawers and fondles him. She kisses his ear, then his neck. He just lies there, letting her enjoy herself.

She sits up on his bed. Trying another tactic, she touches his chest with her index finger and runs it down over his shirt to his crotch. She moves her finger in a circle around the bulge in his drawers showing in his open pants.

"I guess you want me to be your sex slave tonight and you want to use your new sex toy on me," she says seductively.

"No, like I said in the e-mail I sent you. I want to be your sex slave tonight and I want you to use it on me."

Her tactic didn't work and this surprises Veronica. But before she can try a different approach to get him to reveal what the surprise is he says, "Veronica, remember a couple of weeks ago when I was your dog and you led me around your apartment on a leash and spanked my naked ass?"

"Yeah, you really enjoyed that didn't you?"

"You bet. Well I want to do that again tonight but I also want to try something else tonight."

He gets off the bed and, holding his unbuckled pants up, walks over to the counter that separates his combination living room/bedroom from the kitchenette. He picks up a brown paper bag from the counter and brings it back to the bed. He hands the bag to Veronica.

As she opens it her mouth drops open. Veronica looks at Jack and smiles as she takes the stainless steel handcuffs out of the bag. Jack pulls the keys out of his pocket and dangles them in front of her face. She reaches for them but he yanks them away.

"Did the e-mail I sent bug you when I only told you that I have a sexy surprise for you but didn't tell you what it was?"

"Yeah."

"Did it get you all hot in your panties and keep you that way all day?"

"Yeah.

"Well, you can get your revenge on my ass tonight. I want you to cuff me to my bed and spank my ass tonight," he tells her. "How's that sound?"

She gives him seductive look. "Baby, when I get through with your ass it's gonna burn like nothing else. Now give me those keys and take those clothes off you dog," Veronica orders him.

Jack smiles, knowing that he and his Dominatrix are going to have some great sex tonight.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers
12