Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

"Anything for my Master," she responds, smiling and rubbing her butt where he spanked her.

He takes two folded sheets of paper from his pocket. The first one is the one she typed up; the second contains some hand written notes by him. "I've read over these rules Pet. You are my pet from now on aren't you slave?"

"Yes Master." A ray of hope enters her heart. She gives him a demure smile.

"First of all, I have some questions I wish to ask you and, depending on your answers, I have a few rules I wish to add myself."

"Your wish is my command Master," she answers as tears of joy fill her eyes.

"Do you wish for these rules you typed up to be in effect all of the time or just when we are anticipating sex and role playing? Do you want to put a time limit on them or something? This is your show."

"Master, the test of someone's love for their mate is whether or not he or she says yes to their partner's requests -- with the faith and hope that their partner will never hurt them or ask them to do something that they cannot do. I want to manifest my faith in you and my love for you by giving myself completely to you, by totally surrendering myself to you." She extends her arms at her sides, palms forward and bows her head in submission.

"True, but that doesn't answer my question."

She looks up. "Master I am yours to use or even to abuse whenever you desire and for as long as you desire."

"I thank you my darling," he says in a loving tone. Then in a more authoritative tone, "Secondly, you make no mention of a safe word or safe phrase. Nor do you mention anything about what we both consider to be sexual perversions, such as incest, sex with animals, feces, urine, the dead, the mentally handicapped or sex with children or child pornography. Why?"

"Master, I know that you love me and would never hurt me or ask me to do something that I cannot do. I also know that you would never ask me to indulge in perverted sex. Therefore, I thought it unnecessary to have a safe word or to mention any perversions."

"You have stated correctly but unwisely my Pet. I want a safe phrase that you can use stop me if I ever do happen to go too far. I want you to have a word that you can use to stop the role playing we are engaging in if you want to stop for some reason, regardless of the reason. Suppose you need to use the toilet or something? Do you understand my Pet?"

"Yes Master." She closes her eyes and bows her head in humble obedience.

"I looked up safe words on the Internet. From what I read, we can use any word or phrase we like. So the safe phrase we will us is PETER PAN. Any role playing we are engaged in will stop immediately if you call out the words PETER PAN and we will use this as a rule. Is this OK with you?"

"Yes Master." Her heart is filled with joy to know that her Master cares about her safety.

"OK, I accept your sexual slavery to me. But I wish to add a few rules of my own."

"Yes Master. Oh thank you Master. Your sex slave is forever grateful. I love you Master."

"Enough slave, calm down. I love you too. Now to your four rules, I wish to add three rules myself making these the seven commandments of your role playing and sexual slavery to me."

"Thank you Master." She is overjoyed to be his sex slave, to serve the love of her life.

He continues. "Rule five will be the safe phrase PETER PAN. Include a statement that has this as a safe word. OK slave?"

"Yes Master." She closes her eyes and bows her head in humble submission.

"For rule six I want you to have a statement forbidding sexual perversions such as incest, bestiality, coprophilia, urophilia, necrophilia, pedophilia, sex with someone who is mentally handicapped or spreading STDs. Is this acceptable to you?"

"Yes Master."

"I also want you to include here a prohibition to having anything to do with child pornography. OK?'

"Yes Master. I like these additional rules Master."

"For rule seven I want you to have a statement that says that these rules will be in effect and unchangeable by anyone until you, slave, change them or do away with them. Neither I nor anyone else can change them."

Eric pauses and lovingly cups Tanya's right breast with his left hand. He flicks her nipple with his thumb.

Then, "Do you accept these rules slave?"

"Yes Master I accept them."

"Good, from this moment on you are my sex slave. Now, I want you to retype these rules in a fancy font printing style. Then put them somewhere where Eyes-and-Ears cannot find them but somewhere where you can read them and reflect on them occasionally." He hands her the two sheets of paper.

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

"When is Tinker Bell due to come home?"

"Carolyn is with my mother. They're shopping and then going to eat somewhere. They won't be back till later this evening."

"That's great. I'm going to lie down on the sofa and take a little nap before supper. Please take off my clothes. I want to nap in the nude."

"Yes Master." Tanya smiles with delight that she can be his sex slave. She wonders when she will get her first spanking. She doesn't know that it is only minutes away.

Eric stands in front of the sofa and Tanya begins to remove his clothes, starting with his shirt. After she takes it off he touches her cheek with his fingers. She clasps his hand and presses it against her face. She kisses his palm and then gets on her knees so that she can remove the rest of his clothes.

Once he is completely naked he tells her to remove the belt from his pants and to hand it to him. He orders her to double it in half and lay it in the palms of her outstretched hands. She is to keep her head bowed down and offer it up to him.

Kneeling before him, she presents it to him, wondering if he intends to spank her naked ass with it. She silently hopes that he does.

He takes the belt from her hands with his right hand. He grabs her chin with his left hand and picks her head up. He looks into her face and smiles seductively.

Then he looks down at his now semi-erect cock. He doesn't say a word but she knows what he wants.

She takes his member into her hands and kisses the head of his manhood. She licks his opening and then suckles his head. Next she licks his entire length, getting his shaft wet with her saliva. She kisses, licks and sucks his balls. Then she takes his whole dick into her warm, welcoming mouth. After sucking him for a moment or two, she pauses in her sucking his cock while he sits on the sofa.

She continues and after a few seconds of her kissing and sucking, he becomes fully erect. She again licks the entire length of his blood gorged shaft, his pubic hair and his balls. She knows he likes this. She kisses her way up his length to his head and kisses it again. Then she sucks a drop of syrupy pre-cum from his opening. Next she lowers her mouth down, taking his whole member into her hungry orifice. Her head bobs up and down while she suckles him greedily.

Eric closes his eyes in ecstasy and puts his left hand on the back of her head. He moans and she glances up at him. He again looks down at her. She then begins masturbating his cock and gently massaging his balls, bringing him closer to climax.

He whacks her hard on her left ass cheek with the belt, leaving a deep red welt. She grimaces at the pain but is immediately elated as a ripple of euphoria radiates from her pussy and throughout her lustful body. He smacks her again, hard on her right cheek. Tanya again grimaces in agony but is happy to serve her Master.

She returns to sucking his dick.

Then he grabs a handful of her hair and begins pulling on her hair, forcing her head up and down. While she sucks his prick, he smacks her several more times, leaving her entire ass crimson and sore. Tanya's torrid cunt is now flowing hot with desire; she begins to moan in anguish.

After a few moments Eric gets up and kneels behind Tanya. He orders her to lean on the sofa cushions. He then begins to rubs her ass, both cheeks at the same time with both of his hands. After about a minute of this he stops. He positions his hard cock at the entrance to her vagina. As he prepares to enter her pussy doggy style, she begs him, "Oh baby, please spank me some more before you fuck me."

Eric pauses a moment and then he orders her, "Stand up and interlock your fingers behind your head."

"Yes Master," is her only reply as she puts her hands behind her head.

He pushes back on her elbows, forcing her chest out. He tells her to keep her arms back and to open her legs. She acquiesces to his command. Then he whacks her hard on her right ass cheek.

Tanya tightens her burning ass muscles and bites her lip. She squeezes her eyes shut. He hits her hard two more times. Tanya answers with a moan. Then Eric smacks her several more times until her ass and thighs are red and stinging. Tanya is crying quietly.

"Do you want to stop? You haven't forgotten the safe phrase have you?"

"No Master I haven't forgotten," she answers him between sobs. "I'm OK Master."

Next he whacks her across her breasts several times before moving lower and attacking her stomach and pubic mound with numerous smacks. Then he alternates, spanking her ass, thighs, vagina, stomach and tits. Her pussy, her tits, her ass, her whole body is on fire.

Never before has she felt such delicious pain. Yet she is in agony for release. She glances longingly at her Master. Her eyes beg him. She needs him to help her decide whether to continue the beating or have him fuck her. Which should she do?

But he leaves her and heads for the bathroom, ordering her not to move. Why has he abandoned her? She needs him now! Her animalistic desires need him here! Her naked flesh needs his touch . . . either his cock or his belt. It does not matter as long as she has him.

He returns moments later with a cool, wet cloth and begins to massage her tender skin with it. Tanya sighs loudly as he brings welcomed relief. Floating on a cloud, refreshing breeze on a sweltering day, relaxing in a cool spring on a hot summer day, she surrenders to the blissful sensation.

After several minutes of cooling her hot body, the Master again begins to beat his slave. Again he punishes her ass, her Venus mound, her stomach and her breasts. Again she is thrown into a dungeon of pain and torture. She cannot escape. Blow after blow, hit after hit, she surrenders to the brutal torment.

Eric again rubs her throbbing torso down with the cool, wet cloth. A soothing brook bathes her inflamed body. A Master masseur kneads her sore muscles. He continues to bring her blessed relief until he sees that she is lavishing in delight.

Then he begins the beating anew. He hurls her into a lions pit; each blow claws at her tender skin; each hit bites into her sensitive flesh. She is red and raw.

Tanya's emotions are on a rollercoaster. She longs for release, yet she wants more of the exquisite torture. She needs to be beat; she desires to be fucked. She has become a slave to her own passions, a prisoner to her own desires.

Dropping the belt, he begins to massage both of her ass cheeks with both of his hands. Next he rubs her breasts and then her stomach and pussy.

After a few moments he asks her, "Are you ready for me to fuck you slave?"

"Yes Master, please fuck me. I'm so hot," she weakly answers him.

"Then kneel down, lean over on the sofa and open your legs," he commands her.

She obediently does so as he kneels behind her and positions his dick at the entrance to her garden. Then he opens her sex with one hand as he guides his manhood into her cunt. He slides easily into her cavern; her juices have her well lubricated.

Holding onto her shoulder with one hand and with his other hand grabbing her at the hips, he begins to pump her hard. Each forward thrust brings a cry of sweet agony from Tanya. Her fountain is filling up; her passions are getting hotter. He impales her harder, deeper.

She grabs onto a sofa cushion as her emotions climb to a peak. She arches her back. He humps her faster, stronger. Her pussy is on fire; her cream is beginning to boil. Harder, deeper, longer. The sweat from his chest drips down onto her back. The juices of her vagina spill out onto her thighs. Sweating, gasping, moaning. She is poised for liftoff. He too is approaching ignition.

She begins her countdown; he cocks his gun. Pumping, driving, thrusting. They are both headed for eternity. Her pussy is a boiling cauldron; his dick is a flaming arrow. In and out he fucks her. Tighter and stronger she clamps down on his cock.

Suddenly, his cannon fires its first salvo! His body convulses. His orgasm spurs her on; her cervix clamps down hard on his cock. She screams in ecstasy as her own climax rockets her to the stars. His pistol shoots again and again filling her cunt with his jism. She shudders as her orgasm radiates throughout her body.

Exhausted, he falls onto her back; she falls onto the sofa. They are both kneeling on the floor. He is behind her, still inside of her. They are both moaning in joy. Both are filled with bliss.

They remain kneeling on the floor in front of the sofa enjoying their orgasm for several minutes.

His prick goes soft and comes out of her pussy. He kneels up and begins to rub his hands up and down her back.

"Oh baby, she moans softly."

"Hush," he tells her. "I'm not through." He squeezes some cum from his now flaccid cock onto his right middle finger. He brings it to her lips and she sucks it off. Then he lies down on the sofa.

"Suck me; get me hard again," he orders her. He picks up the belt off the floor.

She immediately begins to suck his dick again. She sucks his member for several moments before he gets another erection. The entire time she is sucking him he whacks her ass about once every 10 or 15 seconds.

She is again filled with sweet agony and longs for another intense orgasm. After a couple of minutes of her sucking his member he drops the belt and begins to buck his hips up in rhythm to her bobbing head.

After several more minutes of sucking him, he explodes violently in her mouth. She takes him out of her mouth and masturbates him, letting his hot ejaculate shoot onto her chin and lips; she knows he likes this. He grunts again and bucks his hips up a couple of more times until he is depleted.

She smears the length of his cock with the cum that continues to ooze out of the opening. When he is finished ejaculating she licks the jism off his shaft and then lowers her mouth back onto his dick. She sucks the remaining cum from the tip of his manhood. He smiles at her in contentment.

As Eric loses his erection Tanya lets him slip from her mouth and begins to lick up the syrupy fluid that has dripped into his pubic hair and onto his balls. She wipes the cum from her lips and chin with her fingers and sucks them clean. Then she looks up into his eyes; they tell her thank you. She is happy. She has satisfied her Master.

"That's enough my Pet," he says to her. "Now go fix supper. I want to take a short nap. Wake me when supper is ready; we will eat together in the nude. After supper I'll cool those passions of yours that I know are flowing hot through your pussy."

"Yes Master. Thank you Master." She walks naked into the kitchen, ecstatic that she is his sex slave.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers
12