Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she leans her head back, turns it slightly and looks over her shoulder at him. She blows him a kiss. He kisses back at her as he washes his buttocks and groin.

He then wraps the soapy washcloth around his erect, circumcised dick, stroking it several times. He smiles seductively at her. She watches him and sexually reminisces on the many times she has masturbated him. His meat is her food, his cum her intoxicating cocktail. She closes her eyes and smiles blissfully as the memories fill her with joy.

He slides the head of his soap covered cock up and down the crack of her smooth ass cheeks and again ripples of euphoria fill her body.

"Oh Master," she moans. "What you're doing to me feels so good, so wonderful."

He lathers the washcloth again and then washes down her lower back and ass, vigorously kneading her burning cheeks with the soapy washcloth. She closes her eyes and basks in the pleasure of his massaging.

"Oh Master," is her only moaning response. She is ecstatic and her bath is just barely getting started.

He turns her around and kisses her left breast. He flicks the nipple with his tongue.

Meanwhile, she puts her left hand on his shoulder as she sprays his dick and balls again with the massager. She knows he likes this. The fine spray sends thousands of needles of exquisite pleasure throughout his groin.

He softly kisses her right nipple. Wickedly looking up into her eyes, he bites it and pulls on it with his teeth, sending a ripple of delight through her breast. She basks in joy as the circle of passion radiates from her breast and fills her chest.

She is reminded of why she surrenders completely to him. "Master I want you to know that I am eternally yours. I beg of you Master, use me as you will. Fill me with your love."

After putting more soap on the cloth he washes her left arm. Next, holding on to her wrist, he raises her arm and washes under it and her side. While doing this, his erect prick brushes against her pubic mound. She moans quietly.

She strokes the index finger of her right hand up and down his rigid shaft. He flexes his pelvic floor muscle and his cock jumps at her affectionate touch. She lightly bites her lower lip in desire. She closes her eyes and breathes in deeply; she is in ecstasy.

She longs to take him into her mouth and suck him. She longs to have him fuck her until she is senseless with bliss.

To taste him, to feel him inside of her is her one real desire. She will go to the ends of the earth for the pleasure of his dick and for the joy of his cum. In her mouth or in her vagina, it matters not. As long as he is in her, as long as she can wrap herself around his manhood and become one with him.

When he is finished washing her left arm, she puts the massager in its cradle, allowing him to turn her around and wash the other arm, under it and her right side.

She touches the tip of his manhood with her left index finger and smiles as he again flexes his pubic floor muscle. She digs her claws into his balls, pulling on them. He smiles and tells her to turn around a couple of times with her arms raised so that the soap may rinse from her glistening body.

While she turns, he quickly washes his arms and under his arms and his sides. As she turns, she gives him a mischievous smile while "accidentally" brushing her cheeks up against his hard cock. He growls lightly, teasingly at her. She blushes and smiles demurely at him.

"Oh Master I love it when you tease me. I love it when you get rough with me. It reminds me of how much I want you and need you, of how much I am dependent upon your love."

"I know my Pet. I too love it when you tease me. It reminds me of the love we have for each other."

She has returned to spraying his chest, cock and balls. She likes doing this. She enjoys watching the water fall off his manhood, flow around his balls and trickle down his thighs. She likes to imagine that she is the water, cascading over his length, enshrouding and encircling all of his essence, all of her joy. Her thoughts send her to euphoric heights of ecstasy.

"I am a waterfall, flowing over your rock, cascading around your tree and trickling off your leaves. Like the rain that bathes the woods, I bath your body. Like the mist that enshrouds the forest, I wrap myself around you. I am become one with you. You are me and I am you. We are one."

"I am a gentle breeze blowing through your hair, filling your nostrils and bringing you blessed relief. Like a refreshing wind on a hot day, I am a welcoming relief. Like the cloud that covers the sweltering sun, I cover your desiccation. I am become one with you. You are me and I am you. We are one."

While she is busy entertaining herself with her thoughts, he lathers her navel sending more waves of passion through her hurting body. He grabs her hand that is holding the massager and rinses her stomach. He points the nozzle at the soft hair of her womanhood. He runs his fuck finger up and down her slit.

He then leans over and hurriedly washes his thighs while kissing her pubic hair and Venus mound. He licks her pussy and snakes his tongue between her lips and licks her clit.

"Oh Master," she moans quietly. "Your tongue . . . it feels so good."

As he soaps up her pussy and her perineum, she opens her legs to give him easier access to her heat. He knows that she is enjoying the washing of her torrid sex. He presses hard against her pubic mound and perineum with the washcloth while with his other hand he tenderly kneads her clitoral hood.

He pushes his middle finger into her hole and rubs her clitoris with his thumb. Another moan of ecstasy escapes her throat.

"Master I am so hot," she whispers in agony. "Please I need relief."

"Yes I know my Pet, my love. Hold on. I'm almost finished."

He turns her around, letting her rinse her pubic hair and pussy. He kneels down facing her butt and holding her left ass cheek in his hand, he lightly kisses her right cheek. Then he kisses her left cheek. His loving caress brings a smile to her lips and thoughts of love to her heart.

He reaches around her body to massage her vagina with one hand as he washes her cheeks with the other, rubbing them both vigorously. He turns her around and kisses her pussy lips several times. She again opens her legs wide to give him easier access to her garden.

He licks her slit and probes his tongue into her hole. Overcome with passion, she drops the shower massager and grabs on to a shower handle for support. She is in delicious agony and longs for release.

"Master, please. I . . . I need you . . ." Words escape her. She has become a bowl of jelly. Her passions have turned her into soft clay, waiting to be molded by her Master. She has become a broken vessel, broken into a thousand pieces, longing to be made whole by her Master.

He knows what she needs. But he wants to raise her passions still higher. He ignores her and continues to lick the lips of her cunt while applying more soap to the washcloth.

She lets go of the shower handle and grabs a fistful of hair on the top of his head. She presses her pussy into his face as a wave of ecstasy explodes through her flesh.

He looks up at her into her eyes. The joy she is experiencing is evident on her face. He kisses the hair of her Venus mound and licks her slit again. Then he opens her hood and suckles her clit. He bites her. She groans loudly and again closes her eyes in delight at the joyful pain he is sending through her hot, humid body.

He begins to wash her right thigh. He wraps his fingers around her leg right above the knee with both hands and squeezes it. He glides his hands up from her knee to the top of the thigh where it joins her body. He slides his hands back down to just above her knee and then back up again. Holding onto her firm thigh with both hands wrapped around it, he "masturbates" her thigh, up and down, up and down.

With each up stroke his hands touch her perineum, her cunt and her ass cheeks, sending more ripples of euphoria through her aching body. Each down stroke brings the absence of his gentle touch to her vagina. Each up stroke brings delirium; each down stroke brings desiccation. She is in both agony and ecstasy, pain and pleasure. She is torn between two worlds, two obsessions. Wanting both, surrendering to both.

He repeats the process for her left thigh. She is in sweet, delectable torment and longs for relief.

"How much longer?" she begs. But he does not answer her. Instead, he continues to "masturbate" her left thigh. She continues to moan in delicious agony. She is chained to a wall of passion, manacled to the floor of her desires. She is imprisoned in her own dungeon of lust and cannot escape.

He kisses her navel, worming his tongue into its hole. He grabs the massager and slowly turns her around several times, squirting the water on her sensuous legs. He looks up at her seductively and teasingly sprays her pussy. She demurely smiles down at him. She blows him a kiss. Then he tells her to sit down on the shower bench so that he can wash her calves and feet. She obediently does so although she is hot with desire; she tells him that she needs him.

He knows what she wants, what she longs for. "Not just yet my Pet," he tells her. "We must wait until the fruit is ripe before we can eat it."

"Yes Master," she despondently answers him. She closes her eyes and bows her head in resignation. She is in misery and needs release.

While continuing to kneel before her, he washes her calves, kneading them with his strong hands. When he begins to wash her left foot and toes, she lightly touches his cock and balls with the toes of her right foot. She runs her big toe up and down his rigid pole.

He again flexes his pubic floor muscle, causing his shaft to jump up. Seeing his reaction, she closes her eyes and thinks of the joy his dick gives to her. She longs to suck the jism from his balls, to feel it fill her empty mouth.

His cum intoxicates her and drives her wild. It is her refreshing drink on a hot summer day, a steaming broth on a bitter cold morning. His cum gives her life meaning and a purpose for living. Without his jism she feels empty and desolate. To feel the warmth of his juice on her lips and face, to taste his sweetness on her tongue; it is what she lives for. It is what she slaves for.

He looks up at her and smiles. He knows that he is almost finished and then he can give himself to her. He rinses her left calf and foot with the shower massager. Then he kisses her foot and starts on the right one.

While he is lathering her right calf, foot and toes she rubs her left big toe up and down his cock. Then she kisses him on the top of his head. He kisses the toes of her right foot after he rinses it.

When he is finished he stands up and takes her hands in his. He pulls her up to him, pressing his naked body against hers. She can feel his rigid sex pushing against her entrance. The sensation sends ripples of joy cascading across her sensitive flesh.

She puts her arms around his neck. He runs his hands up and down her back, sending more waves of euphoria up and down her spine. He grabs her left ass cheek with his right hand; his left hand is in the small of her back, pulling her sensual body against his lean figure.

They kiss, her tongue pushes deep into his mouth, his tongue deep into hers. Their tongues dance a tango together.

She climbs up on him, wrapping her legs around his waist. He grabs her ass cheeks with both of his hands, picking her up. She reaches down and guides his erect shaft into her waiting vagina. He enters her and she cries out in delight as the ecstasy radiates out from her pussy.

She kisses and sucks his neck. He kisses her ear, darting his tongue into it. She moans in ecstasy.

He pushes her back against the wall of the shower, pinning her there. She moans in delirium as he kisses and suckles each of her nipples; they harden into two small gemstones. She is euphoric. He is energized.

He grabs onto the shower nozzle with one hand to hold himself up while with the other he bounces her up and down on his firm manhood. She keeps her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist, holding onto him.

They are both grunting and groaning in joy. He is her joystick; she is his video game. He is her love sword; she is his sheathe. She leaps up and down on his love shaft; he fills her void with his essence. She enfolds him; he pierces her.

They are both overflowing with ecstasy as they grind their sexes into each other. She enshrouds him; he penetrates her. She envelopes him; he permeates her.

Jack and the beanstalk, climbing, grunting, panting. Little Bo Peep crying, whimpering, moaning. Jack and Jill tumbling into a well of passion and lust. Harder, faster, deeper.

Hansel and Gretel lost in a world of obsession and desire. Jack Horner plunging his cock into Miss Muffet's pudding pie. Pumping, thrusting, driving.

The Big Bad Wolf ravaging Mary's Little Lamb. In a few moments they are both filled with rapture from their respective orgasms. Both fall into a nuptial story land of bliss and joy.

Afterward, he is holding onto her ass, pressing his body against her and trapping her body against the wall of the shower. They are both exhausted and breathing deeply. The shower is bathing their bodies while the ecstasy bathes their passions. They are both in heavenly delight.

After a couple of minutes he sits down on the shower bench. Her legs are still wrapped around his waist. His now semi-erect prick is pressing against the hair of her mound.

She kisses him on the neck and then puts her chin on his shoulder. She closes her eyes and moans quietly. For the next several minutes they both just relax with their arms wrapped around each other, enjoying the love they have for each other.

He is the first to speak.

"Are you ready to relax in the whirlpool bath my Pet?" he asks her. "Or do you want to forgo the bath and go straight to bed and make love?"

"Master would you fuck me in the whirlpool bath and then eat my pussy after we get in bed?" she asks him in a sensuous voice.

"Yes my love. Your wish is my command."

To be continued . . .

12