Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

Vickie smacks the sex slave on her breasts several times until her tits are bright pink and her nipples harden into two little rocks protruding up from chocolate tipped mountains.

The next several smacks are aimed at her pussy until her pubic mound is also red and stinging. The sex slave squeezes her eyes shut again and grimaces from the exquisite pain. Her clitoris is throbbing and her Venus is filling with hot lava; she is moaning in sweet agony.

Finally, Vickie smacks her numerous times on her naked ass and thighs until her cheeks and legs are again aflame and aching. By now the sex slave is crying profusely.

"Are you Ok?" Vickie asks her. "You haven't called out PETER PAN."

"I'm OK Vickie," Tanya answers through her tears. "I'll let . . ."

Vickie hits her hard on her pussy mound. Tanya yells out. Vickie hits her again, four more smacks to her pussy and then five more each to her ass and tits.

Then Vickie drops the flogger on the floor again and kneels in front of Tanya. She opens Tanya's clitoral hood with her fingers and kisses her clitoris. Then she licks and suckles it. She stops when Tanya moans in delight.

Next, while rubbing Tanya's vagina with her left hand, she smacks the sex slave on her ass several times with her other hand. When Tanya groans in agony, Vickie momentarily stops beating her. She returns to rubbing the sex slave's pussy mound while massaging her burning ass cheeks.

Tanya is in agony and ecstasy, desiccation and delirium. She is a tennis ball batted between grimacing in pain and moaning in delight, an elevator falling into delicious torture and then rising to delectable joy, only to fall back again into blissful torment. She longs for the relief an orgasm will bring to her.

Vickie then inserts her left middle finger and thumb into Tanya's cunt. She pinches her clit hard and yanks on it while resuming smacking the slave on her naked ass. Tanya groans loudly.

Vickie continues to spank her butt until her own hand hurts. Then she picks up the flogger and begins to beat Tanya on her ass, her thighs, her pussy, her stomach and her tits. Soon the sex slave is crying uncontrollably.

Vickie backs off and watches Tanya suffer.

"Oh Vickie I need release. I'm so hot," she says through her tears.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?" she asks.

"Yes, please fuck me Vickie," she begs her. "I need you to fuck me."

Vickie presses her body against the sex slave. She grabs her breasts and pinches her nipples between her thumbs and fingers. She twists them and the sex slave contorts her face in agony. Then she kisses the sex slave on the mouth. She pushes her tongue into the woman's orifice. The sex slave sucks it greedily while inserting her own tongue into Vickie's mouth.

Vickie breaks the kiss and un-cuffs the sex slave from the chain. She orders her to get into bed. She inserts the cunt plug of the strap-on dildo into her own pussy, straps the harness on her hips and then climbs into bed with the fucked starved sex slave.

Vickie kneels between Tanya's open thighs. She positions her phallus at the opening of the sex slave's garden. Tanya reaches down and grabs the dildo with one hand as she opens her lips with the other hand. Vickie inserts the dildo into Tanya's pussy. The slave moans in delight and pushes her hips up to meet Vickie's forward thrust.

Next Vickie grabs Tanya's nipples, pinching them and pulling hard on them as she begins to hump her fuck hungry friend. She takes Tanya on a wild rollercoaster ride of hot passion.

Tanya clutches the sheets next to her and arches her back as her emotions take control of her body. She shoves her hips up as Vickie rams the dildo deep into her pussy.

Both women are caught in a whirlpool of feelings and sensations as their respective climaxes approach. Neither can stop the imminent collision of their love.

Vickie is a branding iron, marking her calf; Tanya is a flaming hearth, burning hot. Faster, harder. Vickie is a lance, piercing her victim; Tanya is a wounded lamb, offering her soul. Both are focused on presenting the perfect offering. Longer, deeper. Both want to achieve a perfect sacrifice of love. Both long to reach a record breaking climax.

Tanya's volcano is the first to erupt, sending her into orbit. She screams out in ecstasy, spurring Vickie on toward her own cataclysmic orgasm.

The two women then fall into an endless delirium as their raptures engulf them, filling them with the bliss of a thousand pleasures. Both are exhausted but overflowing with ecstasy. Both descend into eternal joy.

Afterward, they are lying together on the bed. Tanya is lying on her back. Vickie is up on one elbow gently running her fingers up and down Tanya's stomach and chest. She still has the strap-on dildo on her hips.

"I'm not going to suggest to you that that was better than what you've had with Eric. But tell me, how was it? Did you enjoy your first sexcapade with a woman?"

"Sexcapade? I've never heard of such a word before."

"It's a word my younger sister's boy friend made up. He drives for a limousine service. Don't change the subject. How did you like the sex?"

"Oh Vickie it was great. You are truly my best friend," she says giving her friend a big hug. Then she says, "But now what am I going to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you've opened a new door for me," she answers.

Then she gives Vickie a demure smile and in a more sensuous tone adds, "I mean, what about Eric, I guess I'll have to let the two of you fuck now? And aren't you going to want to fuck me again in the future?"

"You little nymph," she says as she grabs the sex slave's vagina and crawls on top of her.

"Ahhhhh!" Tanya screams.

Then Vickie kisses her hotly on her mouth. Their tongues entwine. She gropes the sex slave's right breast with her left hand, pinching and twisting her nipple. She embraces Tanya's back with her right hand, pulling her into herself.

The sex slave moans from deep within her throat. She wraps her legs around Vickie's waist. Vickie rubs her thigh against Tanya's pubic mound. Tanya's passions again take control of her; she looks imploringly into Vickie's eyes. She begs her to fuck her again.

"Vickie, fuck me again. Please fuck me again."

Vickie does not answer the sex slave. Instead, pushing the sex slave's thighs apart, she kneels between her outstretched legs once more. She positions the strap-on dildo above the woman's Venus lips.

Tanya reaches down and opens her pussy lips her left hand. She guides the dildo into her waiting cunt with her right hand as Vickie pushes her hips forward, forcing the torpedo deep into the sex slave's vagina.

"Ohhhhh," the sex slave quietly moans as she again wraps her legs around Vickie's waist.

Vickie raises her friend to ecstasies she has never before reached. First, she fucks the sex slave's pussy again, sending her into new heights of bliss and elation. When she finishes fucking her, she sucks and licks Tanya's clit until she explodes for the third time. Tanya is in total euphoria, a paradisiacal world she has never before visited.

After, they are laying together on the king size bed.

"Vickie I want you to know that I was serious a while ago when I said that now I'll have to let you and Eric have sex together."

"Tanya you don't have to share your husband with me. I . . ."

"No Vickie I mean it," she interrupts her friend. "I love you Vickie. Sometimes, I don't know who I love the most, you or Eric. Sometimes I wonder that if I had to choose between the two of you, I don't know if I could do it."

"I love you too Tanya and I care for Eric. But I don't want to come between the two of you."

"Don't worry about that. After the sex you and I had this afternoon, I want you in my life always and the best way that I can do that is to share Eric with you." She pauses. "I know that Eric has . . ." She pauses again, sits up and crosses her legs. She looks down at her hands in her lap.

Vickie sits up with her, wondering what her friend is about to say to her to her.

Then she looks up into Vickie's eyes, "I know that Eric has strong feelings for you. In fact, I'm sure he loves you and I'm sure that you love him. I can see it when the two of you look at each other. I want the two of you to have sex."

"Tanya I don't want to intrude . . ."

"Vickie, please let me finish. You're not intruding. I want Eric to fuck you. . . . I . . . I didn't tell you earlier but I'm Eric's sex slave. I surrendered myself to him over a year ago. Then a couple of months later Eric let his younger stepbrother fuck me. We have sex orgies here all the time. In fact, that's why we had the bedroom remodeled, to accommodate our sex orgies."

"I figured that out while the construction was going on. I just didn't know who it was you were having sex with. I just figured that you wanted to be discreet. I thought about approaching you on the subject a couple of times but never got around to it."

"Vickie, why didn't you. I would have told you."

"The main reason I didn't is because no one has a right to pry into another person's private sex life. A person's sex life has no bearing whatsoever on how they perform on their job, their artistic talents, their social skills or any part of their life."

Vickie pauses.

Then, "Look, I didn't tell you about my having sex with another woman for the same reason you didn't tell me about your sex orgies. You're a soccer mom. You have carpools and school plays to attend to. Soccer moms aren't supposed to go in for bondage and discipline and sex orgies and those sorts of things."

"There's nothing wrong with what we're doing Vickie. Just because someone participates in gay, lesbian, bisexual or even BDSM sexual encounters doesn't mean that they're a sex offender or a sexual pervert."

"I know that. But try telling that to the moralistic conservatives with all their screwed up principles and pent up emotions and backwards sexualities. They're the real perverts, not us. They're the ones with the fucked up morals, not us, if you'll pardon the pun."

"But now we have each other and I know Eric will love fucking both of us, maybe even tonight," the sex slave quips with a demure smile on her lips.

"You better believe it and from now on I'm going to fuck that hot little pussy of yours on a regular basis."

"Oh Vickie, you are truly my best friend," she says and then she gives her friend another great big hug.

The two women fall onto the bed wrapped arm in arm. Vickie runs her fingers through Tanya's hair. The sex slave closes her eyes; there is a look of bliss on her face. She snuggles up close to her friend.

After several moments Vickie sits up and reaches for Tanya's cell phone which is on the nightstand next to the bed. Tanya gives her an imploring look and tries to pull her back down next to her. But Vickie waves her hand and then holds her finger to her lips, silencing the sex slave.

She calls Eric. She tells him that they are worn out from all the apartment hunting and are going to lie down and take a nap together in the master bedroom. Vickie asks him to call them on Tanya's cell phone just before he comes home with the children. She does not tell Eric why -- she does not want the children to catch them naked in bed together -- but she does hint that they have a surprise for him.

After Vickie hangs up she positions her pussy above Tanya's face and buries her own face in Tanya's crotch. They perform cunnilingus on each other and then go to sleep.

Eric's first thought is that the surprise they have for him is that they have found an apartment. But after thinking about it he becomes puzzled by what Vickie has told him -- that she and Tanya are going to lie down together and to give them a call before he comes home with the children.

Upon further reflection on everything that she said, he figures out what the surprise they have for him consists of. They didn't find an apartment as he originally believed Vickie hinted to. Unbeknownst to Vickie he discovered her strap-on dildo among her things last week.

At the time he wanted to teach Robbie how to kick a football. He was in her bedroom searching for the ball in the closet where she keeps Robbie's toys. He moved a box and the huge realistic dildo fell from the closet shelf. It was wrapped in a towel but came unwrapped when it fell to the floor. He didn't say anything because he figured that it was none of his business how Vickie got her sexual delights. However, for several minutes he did toy with the idea of having sex with her.

He put the dildo back where he found it, grabbed the football and went outside to teach Robbie how to kick it.

But knowing that the two women are exhausted and going to take a nap together, that they want him to call them before he comes home with the children, that they have a surprise for him, this coupled with the fact that Tanya is a sex starved minx who he has not been able to fuck as much as he normally does or as much as she wants him to, and the love the two women have for each other, all this tells Eric that Vickie has fucked his wife.

Eric smiles knowingly.

When he and his stepmother get ready to leave the zoo he asks her to take the children for the evening. She readily agrees as she enjoys having them sleep over and does so every chance she gets.

After dropping them off he calls Tanya. He asks her pointedly if she and Vickie had sex -- he knows that Tanya will not lie to him.

"Yes Master," she answers him in a whisper. Then, "Eric I . . ."

"Don't worry about it my Pet," he interrupts her. "You are still my pet aren't you?"

"Yes Master, I'll always be your pet," she continues to whisper.

"Good and don't worry about letting Vickie fuck you. I'm glad that the two of you have had sex. Now let me talk to her."

"She's sleeping Master."

"Wake her up. I need to talk to her."

Tanya shakes Vickie awake and hands her the cell phone. Vickie sits up with a puzzled, almost worried look on her face. But Tanya shakes her head no and inaudibly says 'it's OK' to her.

"Hello," Vickie says into the phone.

"First of all Vickie, I want to thank you for having sex with my wife. Lately I have not been able to fuck her as much as she needs it. Secondly, I want you to know that I've grown very fond of you over the last several weeks and I know that you've developed strong feelings for me. But I have a question I need to ask you, I need to know how your fucking Tanya will affect the friendship that you and I have built together.

"Tanya wants us to have sex."

"Yes but that doesn't answer my question. Do you want to have sex with me? What do you want to do?"

Vickie pauses and looks lovingly at Tanya. They are both still naked and sitting up in the bed. She reaches out and cups Tanya's right breast with her left hand. She flicks the sex slave's nipple with her thumb. Then very quietly, almost hesitantly she says, "I want you to fuck me."

"Did you spank Tanya this afternoon?"

"Yes, she asked me to."

"Are you naked?"

"Yes."

"Good. Stay that way. Tell Tanya that I've dropped the children off at my stepmother's house. I'm almost home. I'll be pulling into the driveway in a couple of minutes. I'm going to spank both of you and then fuck you both, unless of course you don't want me to whip your naked ass."

"Oh Eric, I would love for you to spank me. Vincent never . . ."

"I'll be there in a few minutes," he cuts her off and then hangs up without waiting for a reply.

When Eric gets home he immediately goes to the master bedroom. Vickie and Tanya are still sitting in the bed. They are talking quietly. Eric notices the flogger and the strap-on dildo on the floor where Vickie dropped them after beating Tanya and fucking her. He smiles.

He orders Tanya to get the punishing belt from the closet. This is a specific belt that really stings her ass when he beats her with it. Tanya loves for Eric to use this belt when he spanks her.

While Tanya is getting the belt Eric asks Vickie to stand up -- he has never before seen her naked and wants to see her. He looks her over and then comments to her that Vincent does not realize what a beautiful woman he is throwing away.

He then cuffs each woman to one of the two chains hanging from the decorative ceiling beam running across the bedroom. Then holding the flogger in his left hand and the belt in his right hand he beats both women. He hits their tits, their stomachs, their vaginas, their asses and their thighs until both women are crying softly.

Next he wipes down their bodies with a cool wet facecloth. He continues to give them blessed relief until both women are moaning in pleasure.

Several times the Master alternately beats the two women with the flogger and belt and then he gives them refreshing respite with the cool damp facecloth. He continues to do this until they are both begging for him to fuck them.

First he screws Vickie doggy style while she licks Tanya's pussy. After that he has them take turns licking and sucking his cock until he is hard again. Then he lies down and orders Tanya to mount him while he has Vickie straddle his face and he licks and sucks her vagina.

After the three of them finish their sex orgy they all take a sensuous shower together. While they are drying each other off Tanya tells them that she is going to remain naked until the children come home Sunday afternoon -- it is the first time that she has been able to walk around her house in the nude since Vickie moved in with them. Vickie suggests that they all remain naked until then; Eric agrees.

They all go into the kitchen for something to eat. Tanya cuts up a couple of potatoes and throws them into the deep fry while Vickie and Eric make Swiss cheese and ham sandwiches for everyone.

After they finish eating in the nude they all go into the den and sit on the sofa, Vickie sits on Eric's left and Tanya sits on his right.

Eric places a hand on each of their thighs. He looks from Vickie to Tanya and back to Vickie again. Then, "We have to work out some kind of living arrangements between us."

"What do you mean?" Vickie asks.

Eric answers, "Well I don't think it's absolutely necessary that you move out. There's no need for you and Robbie to go live in some expensive, dingy apartment."

"Eric I can't stay here. I'm imposing on you and Tanya."

"No you're not. I'm sure I speak for Tanya when I say that you and Robbie can keep on living here." He looks at his wife who nods her head.

Eric looks back at Vickie and says, "Both Tanya and I want you and Robbie to continue to live here with us." He kisses her lightly on the mouth. "I'm asking you to stay here . . . live with us."

"But I can't continue to live here free rent. The only thing that I've contributed to since Robbie and I moved in was buying groceries a couple of times."

"Well that's what we need to talk about." He pauses. Then, "Look, no matter where you live you're going to have rent to pay, utility bills, grocery bills and cable bills. If you give us something toward our bills then there is no need for you to move out."

"I don't know Eric . . ."

"Tell you what, why don't you try living here for a couple of months? If it doesn't work out then you can go apartment hunting again. I'll even help you. But at least you'll be able to say that you tried."

"Please Vickie," Tanya adds. "I want you to live here with us."

Eric continues, "Besides, if you move out I won't be able to help Robbie with his homework or play pitch and catch with him anymore."

"Well OK, I can't fight the two of you . . . but what about sex?" Vickie coyly asks. Then more boldly, "Look at us, we're all naked."

Eric answers her with a smart-alecky grin, "I'll fuck you whenever you want me to and you can fuck Tanya whenever you want to. Plus you can go naked along with Tanya whenever the children aren't here. I'd like that."

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers