Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 13

Story Info
Veronica's first desire.
5.8k words
4.15
28.3k
3
0

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

It has been a long, hard day at work causing Veronica Rose to lose all track of time. It was one of those days where she has not stopped since arriving at work this morning at eight o'clock.

One of her duties, as the receptionist for the small computer supply company she works for, is to write up any phone orders that come in. The phone began to ring as soon as she sat down at her desk. It did not stop all day. No sooner would she finish writing up one order when the phone would ring and it would be another customer demanding immediate service.

If it wasn't an order then it was someone asking questions about what kinds of computer supplies they carry.

One irritating person even called and asked what kind of cell phone accessories they carried. When she told him that they don't carry cell phone accessories he became indignant. He called her a lair and demanded to talk to her boss. She told him he was busy with a customer at the time. The caller then screamed into the phone that he was going to write a letter to the store manager complaining about the poor service and hung up.

At that point she had only one thing on her mind which was to get home, strip down and relax in her grandmother's hot tub.

She lives in a one bedroom apartment that is attached to the rear of her maternal grandmother's house, a 'granny' apartment with its own private entrance.

Her grandmother had the hot tub installed a little over two years ago as sort of a reward for Veronica's helping her with shopping, groceries and just being there when she needs her granddaughter to run an errand or something. Since then it seems as though Veronica spends many of her spare moments just lounging in the hot tub's warm, invigorating waters. In fact, she spends more time there than she does in the saunas at SAMS Spa.

This evening it will be a refreshing break to soothe her aching muscles. She looks at the clock; just a few more minutes to go.

Suddenly her cell phone interrupts her daydreams. She checks the caller identification and sees that it is Jack, her boyfriend and lover. "Hello lover boy," she says sensuously.

"Are you going straight home after work or are you going shopping for your grandmother or something?"

"Oh baby, I'm so tired right now. I just want to get into my grandmother's hot tub and relax until I shrivel up."

"Mind if I meet you there? I want to talk to you about something."

"No of course not baby. You know that you can come over anytime you like. Grandma Ruth likes you."

"OK, I'll meet you there in about an hour." Then he hangs up leaving Veronica wondering about what he wants to talk about.

She thinks about calling him back but decides against it. Whatever it is can wait. Right now the clock is hitting right at five o'clock and she just wants to get in her car and head for home. She turns off her computer, straightens out her desk, grabs her purse and heads for the door.

The traffic is unusually heavy for some reason -- probably an accident somewhere. It's just something else to get on her already frazzled nerves. An hour or so relaxing in the hot tub is looking better and better every minute.

When she finally does get home the first thing she does is to check with her grandmother to see if she needs anything but her grandmother doesn't need anything at this time. She informs the elderly lady that she and Jack are going to spend an hour or so in the hot tub.

Her grandmother tells her that she just finished baking a cherry pie. She and Jack can have a slice later with ice cream if they want some. Veronica tells her that she will ask Jack to see if he wants any. Then she leaves to turn on the hot tub so that it will be ready by the time she is changed into her bathing suit.

She loves her gold bikini thong bottom with matching string triangle sheer top. She purchased it just a few weeks ago from a women's clothing store at Lakeside Shopping Mall that specializes in exotic women's wear.

It is very revealing covering everything that needs to be covered -- her nipples and the hair of her vagina -- and showing everything that her Spanish lover likes showing -- the rise of her supple breasts and the cheeks of her ass.

Her grandmother also thinks it's adorable and wishes she were young enough to wear one.

But she hasn't worn it to the beach yet, only in the privacy of the hot tub and a couple of times to SAMS Spa when she and Jack went there to relax in the sauna.

She showed it to her sister Victoria Alisa who said she liked it but she has yet to show it to her parents. Not that she is worried about what they will think. It's just that according to them, a good white Catholic girl would never wear something like a thong in public. It's too revealing.

But they're far too conservative for Veronica's taste. She believes that God is not concerned with or interested in what clothes a person wears -- or doesn't wear. She believes that God is more interested in what thoughts are in a person's heart.

By the time Veronica has her bathing suit on and is ready to get in the hot tub Jack is knocking at her door. She opens it, gives him a seductive look and turns slightly, presenting her ass to him. As he enters, he smacks her on her right cheek. Then he lightly kisses her on the mouth.

He is carrying a small gym bag and a one half meter long wooden paddle in his free hand; it looks huge and menacing. Veronica knows what is in the bag and why he has the paddle. She knows too that it will sting her buns and pubic mound when he whacks her with it. The juices of her pussy begin to flow hot just thinking about the times he has spanked her.

If you would have asked Veronica a year ago if she wanted to get into bondage and discipline, domination and subjugation or sadism and masochism role playing during sex she probably would have said no. But it was just about a year ago that she actually listened to the words of a song on the radio that speaks of love hurting so good. It perked her interest.

The next day she and a girlfriend of hers got to talking about BDSM sex while at lunch together. She began to read a little about it. Then about a month later Jack found a leather paddle in one of the limos of the limousine company he drives for. Soon after that Veronica became his willing sex slave. She and Jack have been getting deeper and deeper into BDSM sex ever since.

"Do you have anything that I could use for a blindfold? I forgot to bring one."

"Jack honey, I just want to climb in my hot tub. Can we role play later?"

"Sure thing Babe, that's what I want to do. But do you have something we can use for a blindfold when we do start to fool around later on?"

"Yeah I'll get a scarf. What was it you wanted to talk about?" she calls over her shoulder as she walks toward her bedroom. Jack doesn't answer her. He is too absorbed in watching the cheeks of her ass wiggle as she walks away from him and into her bedroom.

When Veronica returns she sees that Jack has emptied the contents of the gym bag onto the sofa.

Besides his bathing trunks, he also has several cotton ropes about a meter long each, a ping pong paddle, a pair of nipple clamps -- she likes these -- a dildo, a leash and two dog collars -- one leather and one a choke chain -- some clothespins, two ankle straps about 30 centimeters long and two wrist straps about 24 centimeters long, four leather straps and several Velcro strips each about 30 centimeters long.

She also sees that Jack has finally added to their assemblage of sex toys the handcuffs one of his coworkers gave him. Up until now he carried them around in a black leather handcuff case that he kept strapped on his belt. He claimed that he carried the cuffs round in case he needed them if he had an unruly customer. But Veronica knows that Jack's real reason for carrying the cuffs around was because he liked to show them off and have everyone think that he is someone important.

When she and Jack started their Master -- sometimes Mistress -- and slave relationship they decided not to spend a lot of money on their sex toys. Neither of them makes much money and sex toys from the adult shops are expensive. With the exception of the dildo and the handcuffs, all their sex toys are homemade.

The nipple clamps are from a plastic coat hanger with a small key chain and weight added to each of them. These have sharp serrated teeth and really bite into her nipples -- Veronica likes that. The wrist and ankle straps are from four of Jack's old belts that he cut short and the straps are the other ends. The rest of their toys are from local stores and a pet shop.

They're saving up and hope to purchase a leather flogger and an electric wand from an adult shop in the near future.

She hands him the scarf and he puts it on the sofa with the other sex toys. He takes her into his arms and kisses her passionately on the lips. Their tongues entwine. She moans longingly as he cups her left buttock and pulls her into himself. He presses his sex against her mound.

"What was it you wanted to talk about?" she asks again after they break the kiss. She pushes back against his bulge and smiles wickedly.

"Larry wants to make me assistant manager of the limousine company." He pauses to get her reaction but she doesn't give him one. She is focused on his crotch, wondering whether or not he is erect.

He takes off his shirt, throwing it on the sofa. He sits on the sofa to remove his socks and shoes. "He wants to buy some more limos and wants me to help him invest. If I do help him with the loan I would become part owner of the company."

"Mmmmm, that sounds nice. I could have you drive me to work in a limousine everyday," Veronica says wishfully.

"Yeah but it would mean longer working hours and less time for us together," he says as he takes off his pants and drawers.

"How much time are we talking about here?" Seeing him naked -- his cock is semi-erect -- sends a wave of euphoria up her spine.

"Every other weekend and several more hours each week, that's all." He puts on his bathing suit. "But hey, it's the chance of a lifetime Babe. Once the company really gets going then about the only thing I'll have to do is come in once a week and sign some paychecks."

They leave her apartment and head for the hot tub. It is in the small backyard in an enclosed custom built gazebo with frosted glass on two sides and paneling on the other two sides. It offers complete privacy to its occupants. As they are walking toward it she says, "Well if that's what you want Jack. But I'm sure you'll have to do more than just sign a couple of paychecks."

"Yeah you're right. But it's still a great opportunity to become part owner of a going business."

"Then I think you should go for it," she quips as she steps into the warm, stimulating waters.

"Then you don't mind if I put in the extra time?" He follows her into the hot tub and sits down in the water.

"Not as long as I can have you on your free weekends," she answers him in a sensuous tone. She sits in his lap straddling his hips and grinds her pussy against his prick.

He pulls down the left strap of her top exposing her nipple. He gropes her breast. He kisses and sucks on her nipple. Then they kiss openmouthed. She snakes her tongue deep into his orifice. She reaches between their bodies and rubs his manhood. He lifts himself up until his hips are out of the water.

Straddling his thighs, she pulls his suit down to his knees; he is erect. A ripple of passion radiates through her body as she wraps her fingers around the base of his dick. She keeps her eyes focused on his face and fondles his balls with her other hand and kisses him on his left nipple, then on his navel and finally on the opening of his cock.

With her eyes still transfixed on his face, she licks his head and suckles it. She takes his whole length into her welcoming mouth. She fucks her face up and down upon his manhood for several moments, getting his entire shaft dripping with her viscous saliva. Then she starts to masturbate him.

"Oh baby please don't stop," he whispers. "Suck me off!"

She looks over her shoulder at the door of the gazebo. "Just watch for my grandmother. I don't want her to see us. She's very liberal but I think she would have a heart attack if she saw me giving you a blow job."

He does not answer her; he just nods. He is too filled with euphoria to do anything but bask in the emotions running rampant though his body.

She again kisses and licks the opening of his cock; she can taste the syrupy pre-cum. She sucks the head into her mouth, watching his eyes, watching the pure joy fill his face. She continues to masturbate him while licking and sucking his head.

Another wave of ecstasy ripples through him. He grabs her hair and pushes her face into his crotch as he bucks his hips up. She sucks his entire length into her hungry mouth. This time she does not fuck her mouth up and down on his dick as fellatio is usually performed. She just holds his cock in her mouth and suckles it; she knows Jack likes that.

In their love making, sucking Jack's cock is something that Veronica relishes. Next to his actually fucking her until she can take no more -- as he usually does -- it is the one thing she would rather do when they have sex. In fact, rarely do they fuck when she does not also suck him off after.

She especially enjoys it when he takes his prick out of her mouth just as he is ejaculating and cums on her lips and face. To feel the warmth of his jism on her cheeks and to smell his juice is sometime she longs for. She knows too that her lover also likes to cum on her face.

She cannot deny that having him suck on her clitoris and lick her cunt lips gives her a tremendous orgasm and she basks in such ecstasy. She knows too that such actions really turn him on and gets his dick as hard as a rock; which he relishes.

But such does not give him something that she wants him to have. It does not give him an orgasm; it does not give him release. She desires to give him as much sexual pleasure as possible. He can only have that if he has an orgasm, only if he shoots his love potion into her wanting vagina or into her eager mouth can he receive relief.

She doesn't care if she doesn't cum; she only wants him to enjoy her. She can endure not having a climax, not being fulfilled, if she only knows that he has gotten release, that his desires have been satisfied.

Pleasing him is her only real desire. If she never has another orgasm as long as she lives, she would not like it, but she could bear it, as long as she knows that she has pleased him.

She returns to fucking her mouth with is dick. Within minutes he explodes within her orifice. She immediately takes him out of her mouth and points his cock at her lips while continuing to masturbate him. Another spurt of his hot syrup erupts from his prick and splashes on her lips and chin. More cum continues to spill out and she smears it down his length with her fingers.

As he looses his erection, she hungrily licks and sucks all the jism off his shaft. Then she wipes his cum from her face and licks it off her fingers. She looks into his eyes and smiles. She can tell buy the look of pleasure on his face that she has pleased her lover, her Master. She is happy.

Afterwards, they are laying arm in arm in the water. Jack has pulled his bathing trunks up but Veronica Rose has yet to re-arrange her bathing top. Her left breast is still exposed.

He has his left arm around her shoulder. She is lying on her right side with her left leg draped across his thighs. She is rubbing his right teat with her left index finger.

"Thank you Babe, I really needed that. But what about you, you didn't get off."

Pleasing Veronica is Jack's only real desire. He wants to give her as much sexual pleasure as possible. It is his desire to make her happy and to give her sexual relief.

He knows that the only way he can do that is if he gives her an orgasm. Only by giving her release can he satisfy the longing in her soul. He would not like it, but if he never has another orgasm as long as he lives, he can bear that as long as he only knows that he has pleased her.

That is the love they share. It's a deep, reciprocal love. Each has only one desire: To make the other happy.

"I'm alright Jack. You can get me off later when you fuck me."

"Sure thing Babe but there's something else I want to talk about with you."

She picks up her head. "What's that honey?" She kisses him lightly on the lips.

"It's about one of your fantasies."

"You're going to chain me up naked in a dungeon and sexually torture me all day long and then fuck me every evening for the rest of my life?"

"Not that one. You're other fantasy."

"Jack, my other fantasy is just that, a fantasy. It's only for when we role play. I don't really want to be raped by a stranger."

"I'm not talking about that fantasy either. I know you don't want to be raped. It's one thing for me to pretend to rape you when we're role playing. But real life is something else. No woman really wants to be raped. I'm talking about you being fucked by two men at the same time. Do you still have a desire to have one man fuck your pussy while you suck off another man?"

"Oh Jack," Veronica purrs. "Who did you have in mind?" She lightly pinches his nipple and then kisses it.

Having a threesome for sex is something the two of them have discussed several times recently. On a couple of occasions, Veronica has even fantasized about this while alone at night and using a vibrator on herself.

She came to the conclusion that she would probably enjoy it. But before today the two of them had not come to a definite conclusion on who the second man might be.

Veronica also realizes that by allowing two men to fuck her at the same time, she is getting deeper into sexual subjugation than she has ever gone before. But she trusts Jack. He is teaching her to let go of her inhibitions for only then can she really enjoy sex.

"No one really, but my good friend David, you know him, he thinks your gorgeous. Anyway, he asked me the other day if you were any good in bed. At the time, I told him that it was none of his business. But hey, I know he would love to fuck . . ."

"Oh Jack, I like David," she interrupts him. "We get along great together. I would love to suck you off while he fucks me." She sits up straddling his hips. Her hands are on his chest and her pussy is pressing against his cock.

"Then I take it you wouldn't mind if I invite him over one evening for a little fun in bed with us?" He pushes his hips up and gives her a wicked smile.

"No, but we would have to do it in your apartment. My grandmother is very liberal and I know she doesn't mind when you occasionally sleep over here. But I don't think she would appreciate me letting the two of you to sleep here with me."

She basks in the feeling of his dick pressing against her vagina. She is glad that she and Jack have finally made the decision to get another man to fuck her while she sucks him.

"OK, then I'll . . ."

"Why the sudden interest in my fantasy? We've been talking about this for several weeks now, ever since my sister decided to dump that jerk Vincent she married and then moved in with that married couple."

"I don't know. I just . . ."

"You're hiding something Jack. I even hinted a couple of times when we talked about it that I thought it would be great if you and David were to both fuck me at the same time. You were noncommittal then, why the sudden interest now? There's something you're not telling me."

"David wants me to move in with him and share expenses and all."

"What about the apartment you have above the office of the limousine service company you work for? Don't you have to act as night watchman for the place?"

"Larry said that if he expands the company then he would probably enlist the services of a professional guard service to watch the place at night. He would also need more office space and he would use the apartment for that."

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers
12