Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

She presses her pubic mound against his manhood, grinding her sex against his. Their pubic hairs entwine. He grabs her ass cheeks, arches his back and pushes his erect cock against her hot vagina.

He is knocking at her door, seeking entrance to her garden. She is the gatekeeper opening up to his quest. She reaches between their bodies. She positions her pussy directly above his prick with one hand and opens her lips with the other. He shoves his hips up as she thrusts her hips forward.

In one swift movement he pierces her; she envelops him. She throws her head back and cries out in ecstasy. He grunts loudly and grabs onto her hips. She grabs onto his hands.

He is pumping his cock up into her as she continues to force her cunt onto him. He is her obelisk of joy; she is his pleasure garden. He is her rocket ship to the stars; she is his ship across the abysmal ocean. He is a freight train ramming through her dark tunnel; she is a love boat taking him for a cruise.

They are two flaming meteors on a collision course. Pumping, driving, thrusting. Two eagles falling to earth locked in love. Harder, faster, deeper. Two lovers lost in ecstasy. Hunter and hunted, Predator and prey, victor and victim. Within minutes they are both brought to a climatic explosion. They erupt together and fall into ecstasy. Delirium overcomes them both.

Veronica collapses onto Jack's chest, exhausted. She lets the bliss cascade through her flesh. He wraps his arms around her back. He too is worn out. He lets the joy pervade through his veins. They are both breathing deeply. For several minutes they lie together with Veronica on top of Jack.

Then Jack says to her, "You know Babe, I'll never be a rich man. I'll never own my own jet plane, a luxurious a yacht or a seven bedroom mansion. I just want to earn enough money to pay my bills and be with you. You're all I want. I don't care what . . ."

"Jack honey we don't need a lot of money. We got each other and that's all we need. That's all I want."

"And you don't have to be a movie star or have your name up in lights to please me. I just want to share my bed, a bowl of popcorn and a movie with you. As long as you are there with me I'm happy. I just want to make you happy."

"Oh Jack I love you so much. That's all I want . . . to be with you, to make you happy."

"Then what about this thing with David and me fucking you at the same time?" he asks her. "Are you're sure you want to go through with it?"

"I'm sure. Are you sure you're not going to get jealous of some other guy fucking me?"

"I told you before, no. Because I know you're doing it in order to give your best to me. You're doing it for me. Besides David is my best friend; he's not some stranger."

"Jack, he won't be here for another couple of hours and that fuck you just gave me wore me out. Right now, I just want to rest for a while. Let me just lie here next to you for a few minutes. Let's talk about David later, OK?"

"Sure thing Babe."

He wraps his arm around her as she nuzzles up next to him. He pulls the sheets up over them both. Her left hand is across his chest; she is lightly rubbing his right nipple. Within a few minutes she is fast asleep. Jack kisses her lightly on the top of her head and then lets himself fall to sleep too.

When Jack awakens the first thing he does is to check the digital clock on the nightstand next to his bed. It is 5:37; they have been sleeping just under three hours. He looks at Veronica. She is lying on her left side; her back is to him. He thinks about kissing her on her back but decides against it. He does not want to risk waking her.

He quietly gets out of bed and puts on his drawers and jeans, watching her the whole time. He goes over to the refrigerator and gets out a soft drink. While drinking it he sits on the floor next to the Scrabble game and ponders how he let Veronica win the game.

While doing so Veronica calls to him, "Jack honey come give me a hug and kiss." She has pushed the sheet off of herself, exposing her tits to his gaze, and is sitting up in the bed with her legs open. She knows that Jack loves to see her naked.

He gets up and walks over to the bed and sits down next to her. He cups her left breast and kisses her lightly on the mouth.

Then he says, "We still got some time before David gets here, want me to go get some chicken for us for supper?"

"That sounds great. While you're gone I'll clean up here a bit."

Jack finishes getting dressed and leaves; Veronica decides to remain naked. She goes to the sink. It is full of dirty dishes; some appear to have been there for several days. She wonders how anyone could live in such squalor. She begins to wash the dishes that are there.

She has resigned herself to the fact that if she and Jack are to have a future together then she will probably have to pick up after him the rest of their lives together. She doesn't mind. She knows that in any relationship one of the two partners is always picking up after the other one, cleaning up after the other one and in general looking out for the other one.

Besides, she rationalizes, Jack makes up for it in other ways. He is always there when she needs him, says yes to her every desire and fucks her whenever she wants it.

After she finishes washing the dishes, she begins to pick up some of Jack's clothes that are lying around. Veronica wonders if constantly picking up after him is the reason she doesn't move in with Jack. After thinking about it for a minute she thinks not.

She doesn't move in with Jack because she doesn't want to live above his company office, but mostly because her semi-invalid grandmother has to have someone close by in case she needs help of some kind. Jack doesn't move in with her because he has to be on the premises from about midnight until six in the morning -- to act as sort of a night watchman.

As for his moving in with David, she is sure that once David discovers that he has to constantly pick up after Jack, then it will only be a matter of time before David asks him to find another apartment. Then maybe she can convince Jack to move in with her.

After forty-five minutes Jack still has not returned with the chicken. She decides to call him on his cell phone.

"Hey where are you honey?" she asks.

"There was a long line ahead of me when I got here. I'm third in line now. I'll be home in about twenty minutes."

"Buy that time David might be here. Why don't you get 10 pieces and we can all have some supper before we get started playing around."

"Sure thing Babe. I'm sure David would appreciate that."

"OK I'll see you in a bit. Bye love."

"Bye Babe."

After picking up Jack's clothes, Veronica Rose starts to sweep the floor. She is still naked; she enjoys occasionally walking around both her apartment and Jack's apartment in the nude. It gives her a feeling of fulfillment and complete freedom.

She thinks of her sister Victoria Alisa and her son Robbie who are living with a married couple. Vickie told her that the wife, Tanya Marie, also loves to walk around her house naked when Robbie and Tanya's two children aren't home. She wonders if Vickie is having sex with Tanya and her husband. Probably so she answers herself. Then she tries to remember where she has seen the Eric before but draws a blank.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door. Veronica looks at the clock on Jack's nightstand. It is 6:49. She realizes that it must be David. She quickly runs across the room into the bathroom. She puts on Jack's robe and then opens the apartment door a crack, peeping out; she wants to make sure it's David or Jack and not someone else.

It is David at the door. He has his camera bag with him but he is facing away from the door, looking down the steps. She hears someone coming up the stairs.

"Hey what you got Jack," he says.

"I got us all some fried chicken and red beans and rice from Popeye's. You just get here?"

"Yeah, I knocked but no one answered."

Veronica has by now opened the door wide and is standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips and jutting her chest out. The robe is completely open, just barely covering her nipples but her pubic mound is easily visible. "Well if you had just given me a minute to answer it," she says seductively.

David turns around. He is awed by the sight of Veronica standing in front of him wearing only a robe. Jack pushes past him and kisses Veronica on the cheek as he enters the apartment. He puts the food on the bar separating the kitchenette from the rest of the room.

Turning around he says, "Hey David are you going to stand there in my doorway all evening and goggle at my girlfriend or are you going to come in and have some chicken and red beans and rice with us?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Jack," he stammers. "It's just that I've never seen Veronica dressed only in a robe before. I mean . . . I wasn't expecting her to greet me like this." Then to Veronica, "I . . . I mean . . . I've have always thought you were a beautiful woman Veronica but seeing you like this . . ."

"Come on in David," she answers him dryly. "You must be confusing me with my sister. She's the one with the good looking tits and ass in the family, not me."

"Hey, that's your opinion Babe. You're good looking enough for me," Jack calls out as he opens the bags of food.

"Are we going to eat first?" David asks as he walks into the room. He removes his camera bag from his shoulder and puts it on the bar.

"I hope so; I'm starving," Veronica answers. She comes and stands between Jack and David.

"That's the plan," Jack quips. He takes the chicken, the red beans and rice and biscuits out of the bags. He watches Veronica remove David's jacket as he puts some paper plates and napkins on the bar.

She drapes it over a barstool and, as she starts to remove his tie, she asks in a very sensuous voice, "Do you intend to take some pictures of us while we're doing our thing?"

"If you want me too, yeah but I didn't bring my camera and equipment up here with that in mind."

Veronica has looped his tie around her neck. She has a provocative look on her face and is playing with one of the buttons on David's shirt.

"I didn't want to leave it in my car. This is an expensive camera and if I lose it my photography business is down the tubes. I didn't want to risk it getting stolen so I brought it upstairs with me." He is just standing next to the bar wondering if Veronica is going to remove any more of his clothes.

Jack interrupts them. "Hey you two, let's eat and then we can go over the details of tonight's sexcapade. I'm sure we all want everything to go just right. I know I do. That sound alright by you?"

"Sexcapade, is that what you call what we're going to be doing?" asks David. He picks up a chicken thigh and puts it on a paper plate.

"Don't mind him David," Veronica says sarcastically as she puts some red beans on her plate. "He's from the planet Zorch and has not yet mastered the English language. I keep telling him that there is no such word but he won't listen to me."

Jack is getting a drink from the refrigerator. "All I have to drink is diet and beer or water. Which one you want David?"

"A diet drink is OK by me."

Jack puts three diet drinks on the bar. Veronica is standing; David is sitting on one of the two barstools. "There is such a word darling. I made it up just for us." He slaps Veronica on her ass.

Veronica ignores him. She and David are busy eating their chicken and red beans. Jack joins them, taking the other barstool.

While eating they discuss what they are going to be doing after they eat. Jack tells David that they use the word REDLIGHT for a safe word but he does not expect to have to use it.

David asks whether this is going to be a one night thing or something that they are going to do regularly. Jack and Veronica tell him that tonight is only experimental -- both of them want to see how things go tonight and then make a decision on whether or not to do it again. But they are both pretty sure that they will want to do it again.

David also asks if they are going to use condoms; he is worried about catching a sexually transmitted disease.

Jack reminds him that the two of them discussed sexually transmitted diseases several weeks ago and that they disclosed to each other then that neither of them had any.

Since Veronica is taking the pill and she does not have any STDs either, then there is no reason to use condoms.

"David I would never have asked you to fuck Veronica if I thought there was a risk of spreading a sexually transmitted disease to either you or her."

"Yeah I know . . . I just don't . . ."

"Hey you're my best friend and Veronica is my best girl. Do you think I'd put you or her in a situation where either of you could get an STD? Do you think I'd give myself a disease?"

"I guess not."

"OK then why don't you and Veronica go over to the bed and get started? I can tell by that look on her face that she just wants to get naked."

Veronica has been letting ketchup drip onto her breasts. She wipes it off with her fingers and then seductively licks it off her fingers.

"I was wondering when the two of you were going to quit yakking and get down to business." Veronica removes her robe, revealing her dark nipples and sensuous Venus mound.

She drapes it over the back of the barstool and saunters toward the bed, wiggling her ass as she does. She looks over her shoulder as she walks over toward the bed, giving David a seductive, inviting look.

"I'll clean up here and join you two in a minute," Jack says.

By the time Jack is finished cleaning up the kitchenette and putting the leftovers in the refrigerator, Veronica has removed all of David's clothes. They are kneeling on the bed together. David is fondling her breasts; she is stroking his cock. She leans down and kisses the tip of his circumcised dick and then licks his opening. She is in awe over the huge length and thickness of his manhood. She has never seen a dick this large except in Jack's porno movies.

She closes her eyes and reminisces that if Jack is correct and David's performance can match his size, then it's no wonder all the women he meets want to go to bed with him.

Jack smiles knowingly; Veronica knows just how to get a man hard. He takes off his clothes while she takes all of David's length down deep into her throat. She gets on her hands and knees sucking David; Jack is behind her rubbing her perineum and pussy lips.

After about a minute, David lays down pulling Veronica on top of him. She kisses him hotly on the mouth, her tongue exploring deeply into his orifice. Jack kneels between her and David's legs. He massages Veronica's ass cheeks.

"I want on the bottom first," Veronica whimpers. Then she and David switch places. Jack positions himself near Veronica's face while David gets between her thighs. Davie massages her pubic mound with one hand while finger fucking her with the other. She moans quietly and kisses the head of Jack's dick. She licks it and then sucks his head into her ravenous mouth.

Kneeling between Veronica's wide open thighs, David picks her up by the hips. Next he places his dick above the lips of her vagina. She looks down at her pussy and David's prick seeking entrance into her garden. She wraps her legs around David's hips and opens her womanhood with one hand and guides David into her sex with the other.

As soon as David is inside of her, Jack slides his length into her hungry mouth. She sucks all of him into her orifice.

David drives his hips forward into her; Veronica thrusts her hips up to meet him. She moans loudly as Jack pushes his dick into her throat, sucking him avidly. The two men then begin to fuck her rhythmically.

Jack grabs onto her hair, holding her head in place and fucks her mouth while David is holding onto her thighs and fucking her cunt. She clamps her cervix down tight on David's cock and clamps her mouth down tight on Jack's dick.

The two men are humping her, filling her valley and her mouth with their jism. Driving, thrusting, pumping. With each forward plunge David grunts loudly. Each time Jack pushes his shaft deep into Veronica's mouth, he too groans loudly. Veronica can only moan in delirium; she is powerless to stop them.

Pushing, shoving, forcing. The juices of her pussy are simmering; her passions are approaching fervent temperatures. She sucks hard on Jack's cock and squeezes the lips of her cunt tight onto David's dick.

Skewered on the two cocks at the same time, Veronica moans helplessly. She is a roasting shish kabob; she is a pig on a spigot with one spear in her mouth and the other in her vagina.

Harder, faster, deeper. Her pussy is impaled by David's cock and her orifice is gorged with Jack's dick. Driving, thrusting, pumping. She envelops David with her hot, moist cunt and swallows Jack into her warm, wet mouth. The fires of her own passions are bringing the juices of her womanhood to a rapid boil.

Fucking, sucking, fucking. They are three musketeers on a mission of lust. They are caught in a whirlpool of sex, love and desire, trapped in a dungeon of pleasure and pain, ecstasy and agony, delirium and desiccation.

Harder, faster, deeper. Each approaches their climatic finish with optimistic enthusiasm. Each longs to fill the ache in their soul. Fucking, sucking, fucking.

Within a few minutes her volcano erupts spasmodically; she sucks Jack hard into her greedy orifice. She gags slightly as he explodes in her mouth. He moans joyously as he fills her cavern with is jism.

Then David reaches a euphoric climax. Grunting, he humps Veronica hard as he empties his balls into her grotto. Veronica moans in ecstasy as her orgasm fills her vagina and radiates outward through the rest of her body.

She takes her mouth off of Jack's cock and masturbates his cream onto her lips and face. She basks in the sweet taste of Jack's cum on her lips and its warmth on her face.

She wipes some cum off her face with her fingers and Jack licks it off her fingers, smiling. Then she licks the remaining juice off her lips and pulls him down to her. She kisses him hard on the mouth darting her tongue into his orifice.

She breaks the kiss, "Oh, I love you Jack. I love you." She kisses him again. "That was one of the most intense orgasm I have ever had."

She then pulls David down to her and wraps her arms around his neck. "Oh, thank you David. You're the greatest. That felt so good."

"I really enjoyed it too," he responds.

The three then lay down together in Jack's bed with Veronica between the two men. Jack is on her right massaging her mound while David pinches her left nipple. Veronica is lying on her back with her eyes closed. She is lightly stroking the two of them.

"You keep it up and you're going to get us both hard again," Jack quips.

"I hope so," she retorts. "I want to suck David off while you fuck me."

"Didn't I tell you my girlfriend was a little nymphomaniac David?"

"Yeah you did and I'm starting to get hard already."

Veronica smiles but keeps her eyes closed. She licks her upper lip and then bites her lower lip. She is still basking in her orgasm and thinking that Jack is right -- David is as good as Jack said he was.

After about a minute Jack tells her to get on her hands and knees. He wants her to suck David's cock while he fucks her doggy style. She willing obliges her lover. The two men again propel her into sexual euphoria, leaving her totally drained. Never has she experienced so much pure joy, so much complete ecstasy.

Afterwards, she is sitting in Jack's lap with her head on his shoulder; he is leaning against the headboard of his bed. They are both still naked. David is sitting near the foot of the bed. He is getting dressed.

"David I want to thank you for what you did to me . . . no for me . . . for Jack and me this evening. You are a true friend."

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers