Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

"Beth," Amy butts in, "if you're our sex maid we won't have to have Alice come over here three times a week to cleanup. SAMS accountant Robert does all the taxes for the owners. Right now he lists Alice as a miscellaneous employee of ours. We can get him to fix our taxes to list you as a miscellaneous employee. As a live-in maid going to college that's exactly what you'll be."

She pauses to give her slave a moment to let the information sink in. Then with a sexy smile she adds, "Besides we can't fuck Alice; she's just a part time maid."

Beth lowers her eyes and blushes.

"We'll put your salary in a trust for your future. It'll be a tax right off for us," Richard adds. "And don't you worry about us letting Alice go. Amy and I have already discussed this; we'll give her a month's severance pay."

"But Mistress, what about SAMS Sex spa?" Beth inquires of Amy. "What about my weekend duties there the third weekend of every month?"

"Don't worry about that," Amy interjects, "You'll continue going there monthly until they vote you in. Then the only duty you'll have there is when Richard and I surrender you to them and that will only be when we have a party there ourselves."

"Won't the other owners and members say something Mistress? I mean, Alexandria and the other sex slaves have their weekend duties to help cleanup and provide sex for the other members."

"I doubt anyone will say anything. You're forgetting two things. The other sex slaves only have duty at SAMS because their owners don't host sex parties at their own houses."

"Which you know we do," Richard adds.

"Secondly, your duties will be to cleanup here after the sex parties we and the other club members have here. I'm positive the other club members will accept that. If not then we'll work something out. Besides, they all come here to have sex with you don't they? And I know you enjoy having sex with Alexandria but we'll work something out with her Master. Maybe she can come spend some evenings here with us."

"I just don't want you to get in bad with your sex friends Mistress," Beth says.

"Beth," Amy continues, "I'm close friends with all the other owners and inner members of SAMS; some of them I love dearly. Most of the parties that are not held at SAMS are held here because it was Alexis and I who started this thing. None of them are going to object . . ."

"Who's Alexis?" Beth interrupts her.

"You know her as BlackVelvet. None of the others are going to object if you cleanup here after them. They haven't complained so far. Besides, my loyalties are first to my own family. Since you've been spending so many nights and weekends here with us, Richard and I have considered you family for quite a while now. You know that."

"It's getting late girls," Richard interrupts, "why don't we finish this inside?"

"OK," the two answer in unison.

The three towel each other off. Richard leads Beth to the den and sits on the sofa. She sits on the floor in front of him and puts her chin on his knee; she caresses his dick and balls.

Amy goes to her computer and prints a new set of rules that she typed up earlier, rules that Beth will have to obey as a full time sex slave and sex maid. Amy sits next to Richard and hands the new rules to Beth.

The new rules are not much different from the old ones. First of all, except for something on her feet to keep her feet clean, Beth will have to be completely naked at all times and not just when she is role playing as a sex slave.

The only time she will be allowed wear clothes is when she leaves the house to go to college, to church, the doctor, the dentist, when she goes grocery shopping or when she goes somewhere with either Amy or Richard.

This is to Beth's joy for she loves to go naked anyway. Now she can fulfill a dream she has had ever since she became an initiate at SAMS. She can now live permanently in the nude.

Secondly, she will now be required to assume all domestic duties -- except cooking the evening meal which she will do only when Richard doesn't cook -- as well as sexual duties. Besides allowing Richard and Amy to fuck her whenever they want to, he wants a daily blow job and Amy wants Beth to eat her pussy every evening.

She will also be required to offer to have sex with any guest of either Richard or Amy who comes inside the house. But most of their guests are owners and inner members of SAMS Spa anyway and Beth has already had sex with all of them numerous times.

Finally, except when she is having sex with someone in the adjoining bedroom, Beth will be required to sleep in the Master bedroom as Richard's and Amy's pet -- on a small foam mattress on the floor at the foot of their bed. She will only be allowed to sleep with her Master and her Mistress when they want to have sex with her and they call her into their bed with them.

Amy tells Beth that there are two reasons for having her sleeping at the foot of their bed. First, it is to remind her of her status as sex slave to her and Richard. Secondly, it will make it easier for her and Richard to have sex with her if she's sleeping in their bedroom instead of the adjoining bedroom.

Beth is not insulted by the fact that she will have to sleep on the floor at the foot of their bed as their pet. She feels that it is an honor and is proud to be their pet. She is elated to be able to serve her Mistress and her Master, both of whom she loves dearly.

She kneels in front of them and puts one hand on each of their knees. Looking at Richard and then to Amy she thanks them for allowing her to become their full time sex slave and sex maid. They accept her complete submission and ask her how she would like to celebrate her first night in total sexual slavery to them.

She gives them both a seductive smile.

"I would like Master Richard to fuck my pussy," she answers Amy, "while I lick your cunt lips and suck your clit Mistress Amy. Then after each of us has an orgasm I would like you to fuck me with the flesh colored strap-on dildo that I like while I suck Master Richard's cock. I would like you and Master Richard to take turns fucking me until I'm totally exhausted and senseless with joy."

"OK slave," Amy tells her. "Your total sexual slavery starts as soon as Richard has his cock inside that hot little vagina of yours."

"Yes Mistress," Beth answers her.

"You understand that as our sex slave you surrender yourself to us completely, you become our property to do with as we please, anytime we please."

"Yes Mistress. That's what I want. I want you and Master Richard to own me."

"Also, you will live here in the nude from now on. Except for something on your feet, Master Richard and I want you naked at all times. You will not be allowed to wear clothes except when you go out or unless Master Richard or I direct you to?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand. It's also what I want. I don't want to wear clothes anymore, especially when I'm with either of you."

"And finally, both Richard and I will fuck that hot pussy of yours any time we choose to do so and we will spank your naked ass and sexually torture you any time we choose to do so?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand." She basks in delight as a wave of euphoria ripples through her body.

"And you accept these rules of your total sexual slavery to us?"

"Yes Mistress. I want to be your sex slave. I want both you and Master Richard to own me, to do with me as you please."

"Then that's it," Richard says to Amy. Then to Beth, "come up here and sit in my lap my little filly. Come up here and see what daddy has for his little sex slave."

Beth climbs into his lap and prepares to mount his erect prick. Amy pulls on her shoulders until she is laying face up on the sofa. Richard kneels between her legs. Beth wraps her legs around his waist as he thrusts his cock deep into her vagina and Amy straddles her face.

Then while Beth is licking and sucking Amy's pussy lips and clitoris, Amy is kissing Richard, sucking his tongue deep into her hungry mouth. He fondles her breasts while humping his slave. Beth is in total ecstasy as Richard fucks her pussy and she performs cunnilingus on Amy. Within minutes they all reach ecstatic orgasms.

The two continue fucking their sex slave until late into the evening. When she is totally saturated sexually, Richard carries her into their bedroom. Amy gets a ten centimeter thick foam mattress and a sheet, blanket and pillow from the closet.

Beth stands next to the foam mattress at the foot of their bed while Richard gets a stainless steal dog choke collar from a nearby chest of drawers. He puts the dog collar on the sex slave, explaining to her that she is to wear it as a sign of her sexual slavery.

Beth then covers the mattress with the sheet, tucking it in under the foam and lies down. Amy covers her with the blanket. Richard and Amy each kiss Beth lightly on the lips and then climb into their bed. Amy turns out the light on her nightstand.

"I love you Master Richard. I love you Mistress Amy," Beth says to them in the dark.

"I love you too Beth," Amy says to her.

"That goes double of me Beth," Richard says.

Within minutes the exhausted sex slave is sound asleep with dreams of sexual escapades dancing in her head.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers