Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 17

Story Info
A sex slave gets a Mistress.
6.8k words
3.94
22.2k
3
0

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

"No Robbie, the bishop moves diagonally, rooks move forward and backward."

Eric is teaching Robbie how to play chess. They are sitting on the floor in the den. Robbie is the nine-year-old son of Victoria Alisa. The two of them have been living with the Master and his slave wife, Tanya Marie, for a little over a year, ever since she left her abusive husband and began divorce proceedings.

His eight-year-old daughter, Carolyn, is sitting on the sofa reading about the discovery of the New World by Christopher Columbus while Erica, his youngest daughter of 15 months, is quietly playing in her crib.

Tanya enters the room.

"Honey, could you go talk to Vickie? She's got some crazy idea that she is imposing on us living here and wants to move into that dump she looked at on the Interstate Service Road a couple of months ago."

"Ok would you finish here? Teach him the moves."

"I don't know how to play chess as well as you," Tanya protests.

"For crying out loud Pet you're not teaching him the strategy of the game, just the moves. You can do that can't you?"

"Yeah I guess so. Just talk to Vickie for me? She thinks that I'm letting our friendship get in the way of good sense. She's in the master bedroom."

"I'll see what I can do," he says as he leaves the den.

Eric enters the bedroom and sits next to Vickie who is sitting on the king size bed folding clothes. "What's the matter my Love? Tanya tells me you're thinking of moving out again." He takes a folded towel out of her hands and puts in on the bed next to her.

"I can't stay here any longer Eric. I've already worn out my welcome as it is and you two need your privacy. I'm just intruding in on you and your wife."

"Stop right there!" he says in a commanding tone.

Vickie does not answer him. She looks at him despondently. Her hands are in her lap.

Ever since Vickie moved in with Eric and Tanya, he has taken control of her life, drawing her deeper and deeper into an intricate web of faith and love. This was especially so after she started to have sex with the two of them.

Eric has done things to her and for her sexually that her unloving husband never did and couldn't do. Ever so slowly, he has been revealing a world of intimacy to her that only true love can give.

Eric has brought her passions from the depth of desiccation and want up to the zenith of delirium and joy, back down into the caverns of desire and destitution then up to the zenith of delight and ecstasy. He has brought her passions on a rollercoaster of feelings, up and down, up and down.

He knows that she is on the brink of capitulation; her total surrender to him is almost complete.

"First of all, I thought we had this all worked out the last time you were thinking of moving out. You help pay the bills and you can live here as long as you like."

"Yes but . . ."

"But nothing. Do you really believe that if you were living somewhere else life would be as comfortable as you have it here? All the time you've been living here that lazy bum you're leaving hasn't given you so much as one dime. You know he's not going to come through with any alimony or child support the courts may grant you."

"Yeah I know and I don't want anything from him. It's just that . . ."

"Last week Tanya showed me that apartment project you're thinking about moving into," he interrupts her again. "It's a garbage heap. Do you want to raise Robbie in a place like that, in that environment on your salary alone?"

"No, but what other choice do I have?" Vickie shakes her head and looks distraughtly at him.

"You can continue to stay here.

"Robbie and I can't continue to sleep in the same bed," she offers weakly.

"Now how often is that? Most of the time you fall to sleep in our bed after sex with me and Tanya."

The Master pauses and looks lovingly at the troubled woman. Then, "You're right and that's something Tanya and I have been discussing lately between us."

"What's that?" she looks at him questioningly.

"Tanya and I think we should just let Robbie have that bedroom for himself and you just sleep with us from now on. We both want you to. We both love you, you know that."

"And I love you both but I don't want to become a wedge between the two of you and destroy your marriage."

"You're not going to become a wedge between me and Tanya. Our love is too strong. But if you move out you will destroy a marriage."

He strokes her hair. Then, "You'll destroy our marriage. You and I may not have a piece of paper stating that we are husband and wife. But you know as well as I do that you and I share a bond . . . a love between us that is a whole heck of a lot stronger than a marriage license. Of that I'm sure."

"Oh Eric you are so sweet. I just wish . . ." she does not finish but looks down into her hands in her lap.

"I don't know what you wish, but if you move out you'll be taking something from me that I've grown to love. Robbie's become like a son to me these past several months. I would love to have the opportunity to help you raise him. I could be the father he's never really had . . . Do you know what he called me the other day?"

"No what?" She looks up at Eric.

"He called me 'Daddy Eric.' I almost broke out in tears of joy. Do you want to take that from me? Vickie, please don't take him from me. Don't take another father from him."

"Carolyn calls me 'Mommy Vickie.' Did you know that?"

"Yeah, I've heard her call you that on a couple of occasions. Do you really want to destroy the lives of those two children?"

Vickie starts to respond but Eric puts his hand on her mouth.

"You and Robbie could continue to live here and we could be an extended family. There's plenty of room here." He points across the room, "That huge walk-in closet is plenty large enough for the three of us."

Vickie follows his hand with her eyes. Then she looks back at Eric. She knows he is right. The house is plenty big enough for all six of them. Nor have she and Robbie been in want of anything since moving in.

She's also had more sex with Eric and Tanya in the past year than she had with Vincent in the last five years of their marriage. She answers him, "Most of my clothes are there now."

"Exactly . . . Look your divorce is going to come through any day now. Then you'll be free to sleep openly with me and Tanya whenever you please. You won't have to worry about losing custody of Robbie because of some sexual indiscretion." He reaches down and takes Vickie's hands in his. He holds them tenderly . . . lovingly.

She smiles into his eyes. She knows what he is insinuating. She also knows that she is going to give in to him because she enjoys the sex with him and his slave wife, who has also become her sex slave. She knows too that she loves them both and has not yet figured out how she is going to get along without them.

Eric continues. "I don't want to lose you Vickie. I don't want you to move out. I want you to continue to live here with me and Tanya." He raises his right hand to her cheek. Caressing it he says, "I love you. Tanya loves you."

"I love you too Eric and I love Tanya. But I don't know what to do."

He pauses a moment, gives her a smart-alecky grin and then continues, "Think of it this way. You know you enjoy the sex the three of us have together. If you move out then I won't let you fuck my wife any more and I won't fuck you any more either."

Just the false threat of withholding sex from her does the trick. Vickie acquiesces to the Master's artificial intimidation. It is her joy to do so.

"Tanya's right. You're an incurable sex manic," she says with mock sarcasm. Then she throws her arms around him and kisses him openmouthed on the lips. Their tongues dance together. She presses her tits into his chest. They fall back on the bed among the folded towels. She wraps her legs around him, grinding her pubic mound into his groin.

He breaks the kiss and whispers into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you this evening like you've never been fucked before and then I'm going to make you my sex slave."

A wave of passion cascades up her spine and she moans quietly in his ear, "I hope so Master. I hope so."

That evening Vickie begins to openly sleep with Eric and Tanya on a permanent basis. The three of them sleep in the nude of course. They tell the children that it is alright for Mommy Vickie to sleep with Daddy Eric and Mommy Tanya. They tell the children that their living arrangements are similar to that of the two lesbians who live together across the street.

The Master further tells the children that he, Tanya and Vickie deeply love them and each other and that the love they all share allows them to live together as an extended family. The children accept it.

Knowing that the children may eventually tell their grandparents, the three adults decide to reveal their living arrangements to their own parents and thus dispel any misunderstandings.

Vickie's parents don't like it but they accept it. They believe that she is old enough to make her own decisions about what is right and wrong. Vickie's grandmother thinks it's wonderful that she has found someone who loves her. Her sister Veronica Rose is just glad that she is no longer living with Vincent; she never did like him.

Tanya's mother also accepts the situation, although she doesn't understand why her daughter would share her husband with another woman. She passes it off as a different morality than what she grew up with.

Their only real trouble comes from Eric's stepmother. She doesn't like the fact that Vickie is sleeping with them one bit and believes that she should move out and find her own apartment.

However, in the end it works out to their advantage, for his stepmother frequently lets all three children sleep over at her house. She believes it is a better atmosphere in which to raise them.

But when the children are out of the way they are thus free to indulge in their sexual escapades. What his stepmother doesn't know is that Eric's stepbrother Paul -- he is actually a cousin of hers whom she raised as her own -- regularly joins the sex orgies.

By mutual agreement among the adults, Vickie becomes Eric's sex slave soon after she begins to openly sleep with him and his slave wife. Tanya in turn becomes the sex slave of both Eric and Vickie. Tanya then retypes the rules of her sexual slavery to Eric to include Vickie as her Mistress. She must now address her as Mistress or Ma'am whenever they are role playing.

About a month after Vickie becomes his sex slave and begins to openly sleep with the Master and his sex slave wife, another slight problem arises when his eight-year-old daughter asks him one evening, "Daddy, do you spank Mommy Vickie on the butt when you have sex with her like you do Mommy?"

At first he does not quite know how to respond. He is helping her get ready for bed; Erica is already in her crib, sleeping. Carolyn's question has caused him to realize that even though the three of them are very careful and extremely discreet with their sexual escapades, children have their way of learning about the things their parents do in bed. Also, in a warm, loving atmosphere such as they are raising the children, they grow up to accept sex as a normal adult gift.

But before he can come up with a reasonable answer she quips in a very authoritative and businesslike tone, "Daddy, you really shouldn't spank mommy unless she needs to be punished."

This gives him an opportunity to change the subject. "Do I spank you?"

"No, but Tommy's mother spanks him. She did it the other day in front of school when he was being bad."

"Well your mother and I and Mommy Vickie do not believe in spanking children. There are other forms of discipline, which as you know we use."

"Yeah, like taking away my computer privileges, not letting me talk on the phone or making me sit silently in a chair with my arms folded."

"Right," he answers her, glad that she has forgotten about the bondage and discipline, domination and subjugation and sadism and masochism that he, Tanya and Vickie participate in. "Now give me a big hug and a kiss. I've got to go tuck your brother Robbie in for bed."

"Is Robbie really my brother now?"

"Yes he is my little Tinker Bell. Do you like having him for a brother?"

"Yes I do. I also like it when you call me Tinker Bell. She's my favorite Disney character."

"Yes I know. Good-night."

"Good-night Daddy. I love you Daddy."

"I love you too. Now you go to sleep."

As he turns off the light and closes the door to Carolyn's and Erica's bedroom he realizes with his daughter's question that he has been spanking his wife's ass a lot more than he has been attacking Vickie's ass. He makes a mental note to whack Vickie's butt more often.

"Vickie's ass is going to get it good tonight and a lot more often," he says to himself as he enters Robbie's bedroom to tuck him in for the evening.

After Eric puts Robbie to bed he goes to the master bedroom. Tanya is in the shower; Vickie is getting undressed, preparing to enter. He begins to take off his clothes too, intently watching Vickie all the while.

As soon as Vickie is naked, just before she steps into the shower, Eric grabs onto her left arm, temporally stopping her. Then he smacks her hard on her left ass cheek with his right hand. "That's a preview of tonight's upcoming events," he tells her. She gives him a demure smile, rubs her butt where he hit her and steps into the shower with Tanya. Eric finishes removing his clothes.

When he steps into the shower -- it is a large custom made shower measuring 1.25 by 1.5 meters -- he sees that Vickie and Tanya are already bathing each other. The sight immediately gives him a firm erection.

Tanya goes to her knees. She begins to kiss and suck Vickie's navel, snaking her tongue into the hole, as she lathers the woman's pussy and perineum with a soapy washcloth.

Her Mistress -- standing with her legs open to give her submissive easier access to her vagina -- is spraying her sex slave's body with the shower massager. Both women's naked bodies are glistening from the water.

Eric picks up a bar of soap and begins to wash his cock and balls. Vickie takes the soap from his hand and finishes for him while Tanya washes his ass and thighs.

The trio continues to sensuously bathe each other, grope, finger and feel each other and raise each other's passions. By the time they finish showering, the sexual desires of all three of them are on hot, euphoric plateaus.

While Eric and Vickie are toweling her dry, Tanya begs, "Master Eric take me to bed and fuck me. I'm so hot."

"Me too Master Eric. Let slave Tanya mount you and you can eat me and get us both off at the same time."

"I'm not ready to give either of you slaves any kind of release yet, especially you slave Vickie. It has come to my attention that I haven't been spanking your ass nearly enough."

He smacks Vickie's ass hard, twice to each cheek. Then, "Both of you go stand below one of the hanging pots of fern, take them down and wait for me. I want to spank both of you before I fuck you." He goes toward the closet to retrieve one of his belts.

Near the foot of the four posted king size bed, there are two flower baskets hanging from chains from a decorative wooden oak beam running across the ceiling. The two naked women each go and stand below one of the flower pots. They take them down and wait for their Master.

After getting a belt, Eric gets two blindfolds and some leather cuffs from a metal box they keep locked up in a chest of drawers. He binds their wrists above their heads to the chains hanging from the beam. He puts blindfolds on both of them. Only the bare feet of the two naked slaves are touching the floor.

Tanya is already moaning quietly in anticipation to the beating she is about to receive. The juices of her pussy are rapidly heating up. Vickie squirms her buttocks. She too is anxious over what she knows her Master is about to do to her naked body.

The first blow is directed toward Vickie's pubic mound. It is hard. This is immediately followed by one on Tanya's right ass cheek. Both women grimace from the exquisite pain.

Eric then begins to rhythmically beat both women on their asses, thighs, vaginas, stomachs and tits, making sure that he does not follow any kind of a pattern. He does not want his two bound sex slaves to be able to expect the blows.

He continues to beat both women until their bodies are streaked with red welts and both are crying quietly.

Next he takes the blindfolds off them and releases them both but orders Vickie to remain standing next to one of the four bedposts. He tells Vickie to watch as he fucks Tanya doggy style. After he finishes fucking Tanya, he puts the blindfold back on her and tells her to remain in bed and not to move. She is on her hands and knees.

Then he commands Vickie to hold onto one of the bedposts and not let go of it. He gets a flogger from the metal box in the chest of drawers and beats her with it. He smacks her ass and thighs until her skin is red and stinging. The Master then orders Vickie to turn around but not to let go of the bedpost. She is standing with her back arched and with her arms above her head, holding onto the bedpost. The Master then beats her tits, her stomach, her thighs and her pussy mound until the sex slave is crying uncontrollably.

Eric removes the blind fold from off Tanya and lies down in the bed on his back. He orders Vickie to mount him and ride his cock like a cowgirl would ride a wild stallion. He commands Tanya to face toward Vickie while straddling his face. He tells her that he wants to lick her pussy lips and suck her clitoris while Vickie impales herself on his dick.

Tanya and Vickie French kiss each other; their tongues do a Spanish tango together. As Eric's tongue explores Tanya's ambrosial cunt, his hard prick fills Vickie's insatiable pussy. Thrusting, sucking, humping.

He bucks his hips up to meet Vickie's forward thrusts while he sucks Tanya's hot clitoris. Vickie rubs her own clit with the fuck finger of her right hand as she embraces Tanya with her left arm. Pumping, licking, moaning.

Tanya massages Vickie's breasts and nipples; they suck each other's tongues. Vickie envelops Eric's blood gorged cock; he impales her sopping wet vagina. Eric licks and sucks Tanya's succulent clitoris; her steaming pussy juices fill his mouth. The three are locked in a triumvirate of love, emotion and happiness, a triune love affair of sex, passion and ecstasy.

Eric is the head, Vickie the body, Tanya the spirit binding the three as one. Grunting, moaning, whimpering. Eric is the King, Vickie the Queen, Tanya the slave completing their triune nuptials. Driving, thrusting, sucking.

Eric is the stem, Vickie the flower, Tanya the fruit of their emotions. The three are intricately entwined in a threesome of love, a top, a switch and a bottom -- bondage and discipline, domination and subjugation, sadism and masochism. Each is enjoying the desserts of their triumphant union.

Vickie is the first to erupt. She cries out as spasms of delight ripple through her body. Next, Eric explodes filling her empty cavern with his hot cream. His body convulses as Vickie's cervix clamps down on his cock deep inside her sex. Within seconds of their orgasms, Tanya climaxes. She shudders as a wave of ecstasy cascades through her sensuous flesh.

Afterwards, the three are lying quietly together side by side; Tanya is between Eric and Vickie. They are all breathing heavily. Each is enjoying the bliss of their orgasm.

Eric reaches over and turns off the light on his nightstand. Then he kisses Tanya lightly on the lips and tells her good-night. Next he leans over her and kisses Vickie good-night. He lays back down on his back, still basking in the joy of his release.

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers
12