Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya and Vickie kiss each other good-night. They embrace. They too are still deriving pleasure from their rapture. Then one by one they each fall to sleep and dream dreams of frolicking together in the nude in Shangri-La.

*************************************************

It is a Thursday afternoon a week later. Tanya Marie is doing some research on the Internet. He daughter Erica is asleep in her crib next to the computer. Tanya enjoys researching on the Internet and reading about historical events. Being self employed at home with her own greeting card business allows her plenty of free time to just sit back and indulge in this, one of her favorite pastimes.

Her favorite leisure interest of course is allowing her husband Eric and her Mistress Victoria Alisa to repeatedly fuck her until she is deliriously senseless. Sometimes Eric's stepbrother Paul will join them and they will all indulge in a rapturous sex orgy, fucking Tanya until she is a used up rag doll.

Working at home allows her to work in the nude. She loves doing the housework and walking around her house naked, wearing just her slippers to keep her feet clean. Sometimes she wears an open cup brazier with matching garter belt, stockings and heels because it makes her feel sexy. About the only time the sex slave wears clothes is when the children are home, when someone is visiting them or when she leaves the house for some reason.

Also, it is one of the rules of her sexual slavery to Eric, her husband and Master, and Vickie, her lover and Mistress -- who is also his lover and sex slave -- that she be naked at all times when they role play.

At present she is naked and sitting at her computer searching the Internet for some information on the Magna Carter. She has just finished e-mailing a copy of a wedding invitation she wrote up for one of her customers. She talked with her customer on the phone earlier and is waiting for her reply to either accept it or to suggest changes.

Suddenly the telephone rings. The caller identification indicates that it is Vickie, her best friend and Mistress.

"Hello Mistress Vickie," she says in the most sensuous voice she can. She loves to talk seductively to Vickie because she knows her Mistress will reward her later when they fuck. Both Eric and Vickie -- he is the computer lab instructor and she teaches math at the local high school -- screw her almost every night after their children are in bed.

"Guess what? My lawyer just called and notified me that my divorce is final. My ex signed the papers and dropped them off at my lawyer's this morning. I got full custody of Robbie. He didn't even ask for visitation privileges."

"That's great!" Tanya exclaims.

"I'm also sure that Vincent won't oppose Eric adopting Robbie. Eric wants to."

"Yes I know. The two of you have talked about that before. Eric will love that. He loves Robbie like he was his own son . . . me too. But I don't have to tell you know that."

"Can you imagine that? Not wanting anything to do with your own child."

"No I can't. That's terrible. "Were you awarded any alimony or child support?"

"No, I didn't ask for any. I don't want anything from him. Besides, he's never held down a job longer than six months anyway and none of those crazy inventions he spends all of his time on are every going to make any money for him . . . I'm so glad that part of my life is over. I want to celebrate."

"Want to go to SAMS Spa and relax in one of the whirlpools or saunas?" Tanya asks her.

"No, I was wondering though . . ."

"How about if I call my mother-in-law," Tanya interrupts her. "Maybe she can take the kids and you, me and Eric can all go out somewhere this evening to eat or something."

"I was thinking maybe instead of going out, you could get your mother or your mother-in-law to take the kids and then we could all have some real fun and games in bed," she answers the sex slave.

"Oh Mistress Vickie you know I love it when we have sex." She reaches down and rubs her clitoris with her middle finger, sending a ripple of euphoria through her body.

"Why don't you go talk to Eric while I give my mother-in-law a call? Want me to see if my brother-in-law is available?"

"I've already talked to Eric. He's the one who suggested that the four of us get together for a party. He wanted to call you but I told him that I wanted to be the one to give you the news about my divorce."

"Is he there now?" the sex slave asks hopefully.

"No, I imagine he's in his classroom. I'm alone in my own classroom. I just had enough time to drop in on him for a minute during my break. As you know he has a different planning period than I do."

"Yeah I know. Let me go call my brother . . ."

"No!" Vickie cuts her off. "Eric said that he would call his brother. He asked me to ask you to see if either your mother or his mother could take the kids."

"OK, let me go then. Do you want me to call you back and let you know if everything works out alright?"

"No you better not; my break is almost over. You know how the principal is with faculty receiving phone calls in the classroom, especially with tomorrow being the first day of Spring Break and all. I'll see you this afternoon and give your pussy what I know she wants."

"Oh Mistress Vickie, I love you. You are so good to me. You are truly the best friend a girl could ever have."

"I love you too darling. You just get that pussy or yours hot and creamy so I can eat her."

"Oh Mistress, she's hot and creamy now. I can hardly wait . . ."

"Well then you keep her that way. I'll see you this afternoon my darling."

"OK, Bye my love."

"Bye, bye."

Later, when Eric and Vickie come home they find the house empty. The Master goes into the master bedroom to put his laptop computer away while Vickie goes to the kitchen. There is a note on the refrigerator from Tanya informing them that she is dropping all three children off at his mother's house.

When he enters the kitchen Vickie hands him the note. While he reads it she slips her hand down into his pants and fondles his cock. When he finishes reading the note he puts it on the counter.

The Master gives his sex slave a seductive smile and asks, "Are you enjoying yourself slave?"

She does not answer him but drapes her arms over his shoulders and kisses him passionately on his lips, snaking her tongue into his orifice. He sucks it hungrily. He gropes her right breast through her blouse while grabbing her left ass cheek with his other hand. He pulls her into himself and presses his manhood against her Venus mound.

He kisses her on the neck and she throws her head back. He pulls her blouse up over her head and then removes her bra. He kisses her on her breasts and then on her nipples. They harden into miniature nuts amidst chocolate cookies resting on gelatinous orbs. He greedily suckles them. She closes her eyes and begs him not to stop.

He pulls her pants and thong down to her knees. He runs his right hand through the hair of her pussy while massaging her breast with the other hand. He worms his fuck finger under her hood and massages her clitoris until it becomes a bullet gorged with her hot blood. She moans from deep within her throat.

Their passions take control of their bodies. She unbuttons his shirt and pulls it off and then bites him on his left nipple. She sucks it avidly while he pinches her nipples. They break their embrace. He grabs her ass and lifts her up on the kitchen table. Then he quickly removes his clothes while she strips off her own shoes, pants and thong.

Once she is naked, she positions herself on the edge of the table, wrapping her legs around his thighs. His hands are groping her breasts; he is sucking her right nipple. She reaches between their bodies and grabs his now erect member. While positioning his cock at her entrance with her right hand, she opens her pussy lips with her left hand.

He drives his hips into her, impaling her womanhood. She arches her back and thrusts her hips forward to meet him. He hammers her hard, in and out, in and out. The walls of her vagina clamp down on him, imprisoning his manhood. A dungeon, a summer camp, a prison, an oasis.

He is a rocket headed for her Venus; she is a volcano ready to explode her molten juice. He humps her hard, grunting with pleasure; she drives her hips into him, moaning in desire. Both are enthralled in delirium, lost in the crescendo of their emotions. In and out, in and out.

He is the hunter; she is the prey. She is a predatory feline; he is the victim of her passion. Harder, faster, deeper, longer. They are each in pursuit of a prize orgasm.

He is a spear piercing her heart; she is a wild flower capturing his pollen. Both are climbing a mountain of joy and falling into a canyon of ecstasy. In and out, in and out.

He is a jet breaking the sound barrier. She is a song bird hitting a high note. Grunting, moaning, whimpering, sighing.

He is a lightning bolt striking her love. She is a dark cloud enveloping his rod. He is a raging storm. She is a deep well longing to be filled.

She is the first to reach a climax which spurs him on. He pumps her harder, deeper, faster, longer. Soon he erupts his jism into her canal. They both fill with rapture, the euphoria overcoming them. They both fall into an ecstatic world of bliss and joy.

After, she is resting her head on his shoulder; her legs are still wrapped around him. Her eyes are closed. She is breathing deeply, basking in the joy of her orgasm. He has one hand in the middle of her back the other hand above her left ass cheek. He too is breathing deeply and enjoying the euphoria running through his body. For several moments neither of them moves.

Then, "Were you able to tell your wife about your brother not coming over tonight?"

"No, I didn't get a chance to phone her. There's no rush, she'll be here in a minute or two and then we can tell her."

"Who was it you said Paul was going yachting with this afternoon?" She sits up, putting her hands on his breasts. She flicks his nipples with her thumbs.

"His boss. It's a sailboat with two masts. According to my brother, Richard, the owner, calls it the Slave Galley because he does not allow women onboard unless they are naked and that includes his wife Amy."

"Ohhhhh," Vickie purrs, "that sounds like fun." She continues to flick his nipples with her thumbs.

"My brother told me that they were going to spend this afternoon getting the sailboat ready for this weekend. I understand it's the first time his boss will have it out this season. Then Paul and Richard are going to spend the evening fucking Richard's wife Amy."

"Well it's no wonder Paul won't be joining us.

"But that's not the best part . . ."

He stops in mid sentence and smiles wickedly at her. He pinches her nipples, pulling her towards himself. She cups her breasts with her hands, giving him an agonizingly, sensuous smile.

"Richard also invited Paul to go sailing with him and his wife this weekend. My brother asked him if it was OK for the three of us to join them. His boss said that it would be great, that the more women onboard then the more fun everyone would have. So it looks like we're going to celebrate your sexual slavery to me this weekend on the Slave Galley."

She puts her hands back on his chest and flicks his nipples with her index fingers. Then in a very seductive voice, "Master are you saying that you want me and your wife to be sex slaves onboard a slave galley this weekend."

"That is exactly what I'm saying slave. Now I want you to get your naked ass into the master bedroom, get out the flogger and leather wrists cuffs and some other sex toys. Put it all on the bed and take down one of the flower pots hanging from the chains from the beam running across the room."

"Yes Master," she says sensuously.

"Pick these clothes up slave," he orders her.

Vickie bends over at the waist to pickup the discarded clothes off the floor, presenting her naked butt to her Master as she does so. He smacks her on her ass cheeks with his hand each time the slave bends over to pickup another article of clothing. She moans in ecstasy from the exquisite pain with each hit.

When she is finished he says, "My wife should be here any minute and then I'm going to finish what we started last week. With all the vanilla sex we've had lately, I didn't get to finish making a sex slave out of you."

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

"And you're going to finish making Tanya your sex slave. I have a special torture planned for her. We're going to take turns beating that hot, round ass of yours"

Vickie is at first confused by her Master's statement that he and their sex slave Tanya will beat her ass tonight. In fact, she can think of only a couple of times when Eric made Tanya spank her.

Normally, it is Master Eric who spanks both of his sex slaves, or he whips her while she spanks their sex slave Tanya. She just assumes that her Master meant to say 'I'm going to beat your ass tonight.' But she answers him, "Yes Master, thank you Master."

Then as she heads for the kitchen door, he grabs her left arm with his left hand. He whacks her hard, two more times on each of her ass cheeks. Her ass is crimson. She grimaces slightly and bites her lip. She smiles at him and thanks him again so he smacks her another two times on each bun.

She bows her head and walks quietly into the master bedroom. Her ass is burning but she basks in the passion that is flowing through her body.

A few minutes later the Master's slave wife returns from dropping the children off at his mother's house. He is standing in front of the refrigerator drinking some milk from the container.

She walks over to him, takes the milk carton from him and puts it back into the refrigerator, frowning at him for not getting a glass from the kitchen cabinet. She looks down at his cock knowingly. She gropes him while kissing him passionately on his lips; she can taste the milk residue in his mouth.

After they break the kiss he asks, "Want to spend this weekend sailing?"

"Yes Master. But who do you know that has a yacht?" she says as she strokes his manhood.

"Not me, my brother. This afternoon his boss invited him to go sailing with him and his wife. So he won't be joining us this evening. They're going sailing again this weekend and Paul asked Richard if it was alright for the three of us to join them when they go. His boss said that it was OK."

"Ohhhhh that's too bad Master," she pouts. "I was looking forward to sucking Paul's dick while you and Mistress Vickie take turns fucking my pussy." She continues to fondle his cock. "Have you and Mistress Vickie been fucking?" she asks seductively but she knows the answer.

"Yes, she's in the bedroom getting things ready for us now. So don't you worry about your cunt getting screwed tonight. I've got the evening all planned and if you do as your Master commands, your horny vagina will be well filled before the night is half over." He grabs her crotch and squeezes her pussy. "Now come on, let's get your clothes off."

"Yes Master," she coyly answers him. Her juices are beginning to heat up her volcano.

While he is undressing her, she asks, "Master, I don't understand your brother."

"What don't you understand, my Pet?" he answers her. He is kneeling in front of her removing her shoes, jeans and thong.

"You're telling me that Paul would rather go sailing on some stupid boat than spend an evening having sex with us?" She leans against the kitchen counter top and opens her legs as he kisses and licks her pussy lips. She closes her eyes and basks in the joy he is sending through her sensuous body.

"Oh, I didn't mention the best part." He stands up and cups her breasts and flicks her nipples with his thumbs.

"What's that Master?" She lightly pinches one of his nipples and kisses the other one.

He kisses each of her nipples. Then, "My brother's boss Richard calls his sailboat the Slave Galley. He doesn't allow women onboard unless their naked and that includes his wife Amy. Who is being screwed by Richard and Paul as we speak."

Eric pinches her teats and pulls on them. Tanya moans lightly.

He continues, "So, my brother isn't sailing on just any sailboat. It's a sex slave boat and this weekend it'll be Paul, Richard, his wife Amy and you and me and Vickie, all of us sailing naked on the high seas."

"Oh Master, am I going to be a sex slave on a pirate ship this weekend?"

"You bet your sweet little ass. And you are going to get that ass of yours spanked and your pussy fucked all weekend long. Now, how's that sound slave?" He grabs her around the waist and pulls her into himself. He presses his dick against her pubic mound.

She blushes deeply and gives him seductive smile, "Oh Master, it sounds like I'm going to have a lot of fun this weekend."

"Come on let's get into the bedroom. Vickie's waiting for us."

To be continued . . .

12