Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

She is submissive and obedient; he is unrelenting and insistent. She is soft; he is hard. She is inflexible; he is gentle. He is entrenched in her valley; her womanhood envelops him completely. Grunting and moaning, moaning and grunting.

Vickie screams loudly as her orgasm overcomes her. Her cervix clamps forcefully onto his prick. Her ecstasy drives him on. He pumps his hips up to meet her forward thrust, once, twice, three times. Then he too explodes his juice into her sex. She falls onto his chest, exhausted; he embraces her tightly. Together they fall into eternal ecstasy. Their bliss consumes them completely.

After, they are lying on the bed. Vickie has her head on Eric's thigh; she is squeezing the last drops of cum from his flaccid cock and licking it off her fingers. The Master is running his fuck finger up and down her slit and poking his finger into her hole. Then he is licks her juice off his finger. They are both like little children with a new toy, laughing and enjoying themselves playing with each other's sex.

Tanya comes into the bedroom and tells them that she has fixed some ham and cheese sandwiches for them all. The three go to the kitchen and eat their meal in the nude.

Their child's play continues. During the meal Tanya squirts some mayonnaise on her nipples. She smiles seductively at Eric and Vickie. They take turns licking it off. He grabs the squeeze bottle from her and squirts some on his dick and balls. The two sex slaves kneel in front of him and lick it off.

Then Vickie puts a large stuffed olive in the lips of her pussy. She opens her legs wide giving both her Master and her sex slave a wicked look. She then kisses Eric on the mouth as Tanya sucks the olive off her cunt lips.

Amidst laughing, giggling and cavorting, for the next several minutes they take turns squirting ketchup and mayonnaise and other condiments on the erogenous zones of their bodies and putting slices of ham, cheese, pickle and stuffed olives on various parts of their bodies and eating and licking it off each other.

Suddenly Tanya gets down on her hands and knees in front of her Master. She begins to kiss, lick and suck his dick. Vickie watches her sex slave for a moment and then begins to suck on her Master's right nipple; she pinches his left one. Eric closes his eyes momentarily and sighs at the passion emanating from his groin and chest.

"Are you two sex slaves trying to get me hot again?" he says. "Cause if you are, its working."

"Master, you haven't fucked me yet," Tanya pouts. "And I want to suck Mistress Vickie's clitoris while you fuck me doggy style."

"I'm all for that," quips Vickie. Then she kisses Tanya, pushing her tongue inside the sex slave's hungry mouth.

The trio quickly put the condiments away and head for the master bedroom.

Vickie lies down on the bed as Tanya kneels next to her. She kisses her Mistress on her neck and then on her breasts as the Master positions himself behind his slave wife. Tanya sucks Vickie's left tit while pinching her right one.

The Master rubs Tanya's pussy lips with his left hand and strokes himself to an erection with his right. Tanya licks and kisses her way to Vickie's navel; she darts her tongue into the hole. Vickie moans in desire.

Eric rubs his cock against his slave wife's cunt lips. She reaches between her thighs and opens her garden with her left hand for her Master. He lunges his hips forward driving his manhood deep into her sex. Tanya cries out in ecstasy as he plunges again and again into his wife's vagina.

Not wanting to be neglected, Vickie grabs her sex slave's face and pushes it into her pussy. Tanya opens Vickie's clitoral hood with her fingers and licks and sucks her clit. Eric is fucking Tanya. Tanya is sucking Vickie. Vickie is moaning in delirium.

Within minutes Eric and the two women are engrossed by their emotions. Vickie is filled with euphoria; her juices are overflowing. Tanya's Venus mound is a raging volcano ready to erupt. Her tongue is a bayonet, cutting open Vickie's slit. Eric is a rocket ship heading for the asteroids, a freight train running rampant through Tanya's tunnel.

Each moan, each grunt, each cry of joy from one sends the other two to a higher crescendo.

A trio of fireworks exploding in a dark sky. A trio of colors merging into one. A bass, an alto and a soprano ensemble harmonized together. A triumvirate of lovers coalescing as one. A tripleheader, a trifecta, a Triple Crown.

Vickie is the first to reach a climax. She screams out in rapture as her orgasm takes control of her body, sending her into an orbit in a universe of ecstasy.

Her shouts of joy entice Eric to an orgasm and he shoots his hot juice deep into his slave wife's vagina. He is in a sea of bliss.

Eric's passions in turn envelope Tanya and bring on her climax, sending her to a tropical paradise of joy.

Three caballeros rising and falling, ascending and descending, climbing and sliding into complete ecstasy from their orgasms.

Afterward, the trio lies exhausted on the bed. Vickie is lying on her back; her eyes are closed. Tanya is lying on her right side to the left of Vickie; her left leg is across Vickie's thighs. Eric is also lying on his side behind his wife. He has his arm around her pressing himself against her as he massages her left breast.

He quietly kisses her between the shoulder blades. Tanya is watching Vickie's chest rise and fall as she breathes. She kisses her Mistress lightly on her left nipple.

Vickie turns her head and weakly opens her eyes. She looks at her sex slave and smiles. She touches Tanya's face with the fingers of her right hand and lightly kisses her on the forehead. She closes her eyes again and basks in the joy radiating through her body.

The three continue to lie motionless for several minutes. Each of them is relishing the total bliss of their orgasm.

The Master breaks their silent love. He leans up on one elbow. As he lightly pinches Tanya's nipple, he very seductively says, "Well ladies, what would my two sex slaves like to do now?"

"I don't know what you have in mind Master," Vickie says seductively. "But I want to shower with Tanya." She then gives her sex slave a sensuous smile.

"Ohhhhh," the sex slave purrs and then she again kisses her Mistress on her nipple.

"Sounds Great! As long as I can join the two of you," the Master answers her.

"I wouldn't want it any other way Master," Vickie says. "You can bathe me while I bathe slave Tanya."

"Or we can all do each other," Tanya adds with a coy smile on her face.

Vickie quickly jumps out of bed and runs naked across the room toward the shower. "Last one in doesn't get to eat my pussy," she yells out.

Eric quickly attempts to get out of bed and follow her but Tanya throws a pillow at him and he trips over it. She then rushes into the shower. She squeals loudly as Vickie sprays her with cold water from the shower massager. Eric enters immediately after and the two nymphs spray him too.

The three of them have a very sensuous shower, lathering and washing each other, groping and fondling each other and kissing and hugging each other. The shower brings their passions to a peak. They dry each other off, raising their emotions even higher. They climb back into bed.

Kneeling down and holding onto the headboard, Tanya presents her ass to her Mistress and her Master. Eric and Vickie take turns spanking Tanya's ass and thighs with the flogger and wooden paddle before they each fuck her.

While Vickie is fucking her sex slave with the strap-on dildo, Tanya sucks off her husband. Then while Eric is fucking her, Vickie removes the dildo from off her hips and lets Tanya lick and suck her clitoris.

For the third time this evening there are moans of joy emanating from the bedroom.

After, Tanya lies with her head on Vickie's stomach; she is quietly stroking Vickie's pubic mound. Vickie is running her fingers through her sex slave's pussy hair. Eric is lying on his back next to them, watching them pleasure each other.

He orders them to kiss, lick and suck his cock once more. They eagerly do so. While they are busy with his manhood, Eric finger fucks Tanya while eating Vickie's pussy.

But soon Tanya stops the fellatio and begins to masturbate herself. Vickie begins to suck her Master's dick. Tanya is moaning quietly as she watches her Master and her Mistress suck each other's sex.

After Eric and Vickie get each other off, they see that Tanya is still masturbating. "Looks like my slave wife wants to get fucked again Vickie. What do you think?"

"I believe you're right Master. Is he Tanya? Do you want me to fuck and eat that hot little pussy of yours again slave?"

"Oh Mistress. I would love you to," she pleadingly answers Vickie. Then she turns to her husband, "While my Mistress is fucking and eating my vagina could I suck your dick again Master?"

The Master suddenly realizes he is worn out. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to call it a night. You two sex kittens have exhausted me. Why don't you two go into the den and finish?"

Tanya gives him a pouting look and then a seductive smile. "Why don't you just come and watch us?" she begs him.

"No Pet, I'm just too worn out. You two go enjoy yourselves in the den."

She leans over him and kisses him on the mouth. "Good-night Master," she says.

"Good-night my Pet," he says to Tanya. Then to Vickie, "Good-night my Love."

"Good-night Master," Vickie answers him.

"Don't stay up too late girls. We have to make plans for this weekend. Remember my stepbrother has arranged for us all to go sailing on the Slave Galley tomorrow. And I would like to spend some time tomorrow morning at SAMS Spa before we leave to go sailing."

"We'll have plenty of time to do that tomorrow after breakfast," Vickie tells him. She then kisses him good-night and says to her sex slave, "Come on Tanya. Let's get to the den. I want to fuck that hot pussy of yours and suck your clitoris one more time before I call it a night."

"Yes Mistress," Tanya demurely answers Vickie.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers
12