Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

"I too will explode and empty my jism into your vagina. I will fill your empty fountain with my hot cream. You will become intoxicated with my cum. Your valley will overflow with our love juices. Our love will mingle and we will be one."

"Oh Badboy I was masturbating while you were typing. I just had a terrific orgasm. It feels so goooood. Thank you Badboy. I love you Master."

"That goes ditto for me electricgirl," Badboy typed back.

Suddenly a car pulls into the side parking lot bringing electricgirl back to the present. Its headlights temporarily blind electricgirl; she squints her eyes close. With that, the darkness and the rain on her windshield, she cannot tell what kind of car it is. She silently hopes that it is Badboy's Mustang.

But after a few seconds the car pulls out of the parking lot and drives off. She checks the clock on her dash; it is 6:26. She tells herself that she will wait another minute or two and then go inside.

When electricgirl enters she immediately glances around the room. It is very dark inside and nearly empty. Susan ventures a guess that this is because it is still early in the evening. The place smells of cigarette butts and stale beer. The floor looks not to have been swept in at least a month.

To her immediate left near the door there is a jukebox; Shania Twain is singing Forever And Always. Five booths line the wall on the left, three on the front wall. There is a small pyramid of empty beer cans in the middle of what appears to be a dance floor. The bar is on the right side of the room. There are cigarette burn stains on all ten barstools and on the wooden floor beneath them.

In the rear are several tables with chairs. Behind them and separated by a half wall is a pool table. The light shinning above the table is on but there is no one playing pool at this time. There are a large, stained American flag and a large, torn Rebel flag tacked on the wall behind the pool table.

The 113 kilogram, 1.9 meter bartender has a full beard and a large, curved scar running from just below the outside corner of his left eye across his cheek and ending right above his lip. He is washing beer mugs.

Sitting in one of the booths on the left there is a young a couple; they are making out in it. The man has his right hand inside the woman's blue jeans; she is moaning softly.

There are four men sitting on stools at the bar. Two of the men, wearing blue jeans and T-shirts, are sitting together talking quietly; both appear to be in their late 20s or early 30s.

A third is sitting at the far left end. He is wearing black jeans with silver studs running up the sides, a black T-shirt with a gold fleur de lis on it, a black leather vest with silver studs and dark glasses. Because of the dark Susan cannot tell his age.

The fourth man is sitting between these men. He is wearing what appears to electricgirl to be a shirt with a company logo on it, jeans and a blue jean jacket with a Harley-Davidson logo with eagle wings on the back. He appears to be in his 50s.

The four of them eye her as she enters. She wonders which one if any is Badboy.

Susan takes the seat second from the right end of the bar; the far end stool has a badly torn seat. It is as far from the men as she can get in case she has to make a hasty retreat; she keeps her legs tightly closed. The two men closest to electricgirl are two stools away. She orders a beer and waits for Badboy to show up. She knows that John knows what she looks like but she wonders how she will recognize him.

While she is waiting, the two men sitting together at the bar hit on her, trying to pick her up. She ignores them. Every time one of them asks her if she would like to share a drink with them in one of the booths, the man at the end of the bar snickers and shakes his head. The old man in between them ignores everyone.

'I doubt that any of these creeps can be Badboy,' she says to herself.

After about fifteen minutes the woman in the booth whispers something to the man with her. He shakes his head no but she pushes on him, causing him to nearly fall out of the booth. He gets up for the second time and goes to the jukebox. She calls out after him 'E-2.'

He puts some money in the jukebox and presses some buttons; Shania Twain begins singing Feel Like A Woman. It is the third Shania Twain song to play, the man having played From This Moment a few minutes earlier at his date's request.

Susan guesses that the girl he is with must like Shania Twain music more than she likes her date finger fucking her.

Suddenly the man at the end of the bar gets off his stool, downs his beer and walks toward the door. Susan watches him as he strides toward the door; his boots make a loud thump as he walks across the dance floor. Just as he passes the pyramid of beer cans he turns and saunters toward Susan.

She shudders as he approaches. When he gets near to electricgirl he stops and looks her over but she looks away from him. He looks at the two men who have been hitting on her and then at the bartender.

"Well I'm going to call it a night Sam. I'll see you later," he says to the bartender.

"Yeah I'll see you later dude," the bartender answers him. He calls everyone dude, especially if he doesn't know their name.

"Didn't think a woman like you would ever have the guts to come into a joint like this," he says to Susan.

"I'm waiting for a friend of mine," Susan answers him coldly. "If you don't mind I would rather . . ."

"Yes I know electricgirl, you're waiting for Badboy," he interrupts her. I'm Badboy. Are you ready to become my sex slave now?"

Susan immediately lowers her head and instantly there is a sweet delectable ache in her chest as tears of joy fill her eyes. She knows that her Dom has forgiven her transgressions and that she will become his submissive. "Yes Master, I am ready. I'm ready to do whatever you desire of me. My only desire is to make you happy."

"Good now follow me."

John goes to one of the Harley-Davidson motorcycles, wipes some water off the seat with his hand, leaps aboard and starts it up. As he prepares to drive off in the rain, he tells Susan to follow him in her car. His house is only about a ten minute drive away.

It is a small, three bedroom, two bath, red brick single; there is a 'for sale' sign in front of it. He pulls his Harley into the driveway alongside his Mustang and motions for electricgirl to pull in behind him.

Once inside John guides her into the living room. "Before we begin I would like to introduce you to my house. If that's OK with you?"

"I would love that Master Badboy," she responds.

He points to a door leading out of the living room, "That's the kitchen." They do not enter it. Then as he walks down the short hall he says, "This is my daughter's bedroom. She's . . ."

"Master, I thought you told me you were single," electricgirl interrupts him.

"I am. My wife divorced me six years ago. She said she could no longer stand the odd hours I worked. But I think the truth was that she met some other guy. She married again before the ink was dry on the divorce papers."

"I'm sorry to hear that Master."

"Don't be. The divorce was amicable. Before the split, we had been drifting apart for several years." John pauses to try and gauge Susan's thoughts. "Christine, that's my daughter, came to live with me not long after her mother got married again. She said she couldn't stand her stepfather."

Susan does not answer him. She is trying to figure out what other secrets he harbors that he hasn't told her about.

"Christine's away at college right now. She's majoring in forensic biology. She hopes to work in crime investigation with the FBI. I'm an agent myself so you know that you're safe with me."

"Oh! Won't Katie and everyone be surprised when I tell them that? I can tell them that you're an FBI agent, can't I Master?" Susan is overwhelmed to learn that her Dom is an FBI agent and not just a government employee, as he told her he was in the chat room.

"Sure. Just because I'm into BDSM doesn't mean that I'm not a normal guy."

Susan blushes at his response.

"Just don't go overboard and tell everyone that I'm some kind of secret super hero agent. I'm just a normal man with a normal job.

"Yes I understand Master Badboy," electricgirl answers him. She cannot get over the fact that her Dom is an FBI agent.

John continues the tour. "This room across the hall from Christine's is my study. I have spent many hours here studying how to catch criminals." There are three pictures of young boys on his desk.

"Who are those boys?" electricgirl asks him. She wonders whether they are his other children.

"Those are pictures of open cases. They were each kidnapped and murdered after being tortured and sexually abused. We have a pretty good idea who the killer is; we just don't have enough evidence to arrest him yet. I keep the pictures there to inspire me to keep on looking for evidence to close the four year old case."

"Why can't you offer him some kind of deal?"

"He knows we suspect him. He won't talk to us without his lawyer, who of course has told him not to answer any of our questions. We don't believe these three boys were his only victims. We think he's a serial rapist and killer of young boys. He'll slip up eventually and then we'll nab him.

"Serial killer, can we talk about something else?" electricgirl asks him. "Things like that give me the creeps."

"Sure." Then he leads her into the master bedroom at the end of the hall. Once there Susan speculates to herself on whether he is going to fuck her.

"Before I can accept you as my submissive I'm going to have to teach you the necessity of obedience to your Dom," he says to her.

"Yes I know Master," she answers him and bows her head in submission. "I am ready to submit to any punishment you deem appropriate to administer to me. I deserve it for my lack of faith in you."

Badboy gently puts his hand to her cheek and caresses her face. "You know how I feel about you, don't you electricgirl?"

"Yes Master. And I love you. I only wish I had listened to my heart instead of my fears and met you the first time at the shopping center.

"Take off all your clothes," Badboy coldly orders her.

Susan Cassandra at first hesitates. She thinks for a moment about her Dom's command and about whether or not she should allow him to fuck her on their first meeting. After several seconds she complies with his request and removes her tank top.

Meanwhile, John takes off his boots and his wet T-shirt, vest, pants and jockey drawers. Strapped in the small of his back is a 9mm Glock pistol. He explains to Susan that that is the handgun he uses as an FBI agent.

Wearing only his socks, Badboy goes to a dresser across the bedroom. He places the Glock in a drawer and takes out a flogger, a set of nipple clamps and a pair of leather wrist cuffs with D rings from one of the drawers.

Susan's thoughts of him fucking her become stronger but she resigns herself to do as he wishes.

"I did not want our first meeting to go like this," he says.

"Yes Master I know." She drops her skirt on his queen size bed, exposing her lush pubic mound, and removes her high heeled boots.

"I wanted our first meeting to be a dinner engagement or something similar. But you had to go and listen to Katie and your other friends who know nothing about me or our relationship." He puts the sex toys on his bed.

"Yes Master and I am so sorry that I listened to them," she answers him as she throws her garter belt on the bed. Badboy watches her as she leans over to remove her stockings. She stands up and faces him once she is finished.

The submissive electricgirl is now standing in front of her Dom completely naked. Her vagina supports a thin crop of red hair. Her breasts are full and her nipples have a reddish tint; they are naturally erect.

She has a tattoo of a rose right above and to the right of the hair of her pussy. She bows her head and puts her hands at her sides. "I wished I had listened to my heart," she says shaking her head.

Badboy puts the clamps on her nipples, giving each on a hard yank. She grimaces and bites her lip. Then he attaches the leather cuffs to her wrists and clamps the D rings together behind her back.

Susan knows that her punishment will be severe. She again bites her lower lip and closes her eyes. John is standing behind her. He grabs her shoulders and gently rubs them. Then he brushes her red hair aside and kisses her on the back of the neck. Tears of sorrow fill electricgirl's eyes. Badboy continues to massage her shoulders.

He picks up the flogger off the bed. Then, holding on to her shoulder with his left hand, he smacks her twice on her ass with the flogger. She tightens her cheek muscles. He orders her to relax and hits her hard two more times on her buttocks. Susan whimpers quietly.

He smacks her another two times on her cheeks. She fights back the tears forming in her eyes. She is in agony.

Badboy whacks her again on her butt and electricgirl wonders how much more she can take. Her ass is crimson and burning. She does not know what to use as a safe word and is unsure how she can stop him if he goes too far.

Badboy hits her ass cheeks hard four more times and electricgirl moans loudly.

John then turns her around to face him. He puts his fingers to her chin and lifts her face. A tear streaks down her left cheek. He smiles and kisses her lightly on the lips. Susan is torn between embarrassment and joy, fear and love, compassion and anxiety. She begins to cry.

"Badboy I love you so much," she says through her tears, "I am so sorry that I hurt you."

"Me too electricgirl," he answers her.

He grabs her shoulders, pulling her into himself. He kisses her deeply, passionately on the lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth. A low moan escapes her throat. He breaks the kiss and sucks on her neck while fondling her ass cheeks. She throws her head back.

He presses his erect cock against her pussy mound. She presses back. She wants him to fuck her. But he stops and breaks away, leaving her yearning for him.

He picks up the flogger off the floor and returns to his dresser. He puts the flogger in one of the drawers and takes out a leather dog collar with a stainless steel D ring attached. He puts it around her neck.

"I want you to wear this whenever we are together as a sign of your submission to me.

"I will wear it always Badboy," she answers him smiling. Her face is wet from her tears.

"No, for now only wear it when we are together. Later we will discuss whether you are to wear it at all times."

"Yes Master I will do as you desire."

Badboy turns her around and removes the wrist cuffs. He then turns her to face him again. He yanks on each nipple clamp and then removes them from her nipples. He kisses and sucks each nipple after removing the clamp.

"Put your clothes back on," Badboy commands her.

As Susan reaches for her stockings John returns the clamps and cuffs to the dresser drawer. "I want to take you to dinner," he says over his shoulder.

"Thank you Master," she says. She is sitting on his bed and pulling her stockings on.

Badboy does not answer her. He puts on another black T-shirt and another pair of black jeans. He wipes the rainwater off his leather vest and puts it back on. Then he watches electricgirl get dressed as he puts his boots back on.

"I thought that you were . . . that I deserved a more severe spanking because of my disrespect."

"Yes you do electricgirl. But I believe that the grief you feel is punishment enough for now. There will be plenty of days ahead for us to role play, for bondage and spankings and things like that. Now finish putting your clothes back on I want to take you to dinner and introduce you to a friend of mine."

"Yes Master." Then after a pause, "Are you going to introduce me to your Domme BlackVelvet?"

"Yes, we are going to have dinner at her house this evening. She is waiting for us now."

"Thank you Master. It will be a pleasure to finally meet your Domme. I hope she likes me. I've read her comments in the chat room and even chatted with her several times. She seems to be a very wise woman."

"She is. She and I have discussed you and me together at great length. In fact, it was BlackVelvet who suggested months ago that I make you my submissive after you and I started to meet in private chat."

"I'm glad she did."

"BlackVelvet is very perceptive. She knew months ago that you would be a perfect sub for me. I am anxious for you to meet her. Now hurry and finish dressing we have to be there for seven-thirty."

While Susan finishes dressing John makes a very short phone call. During the call the only thing he says is 'Yes Mistress.' Then he hangs up.

Once she is dressed, Badboy escorts electricgirl outside. It has stopped raining so Badboy suggests they use his Harley-Davidson. After drying off the seat with a towel, he hops on and then assists her in getting on. She puts her arms around his waist as they pull out of the driveway. With her legs straddling the seat, her skirt is up nearly around her waist. Her red pussy hair presses against Badboy's butt.

Within a few minutes they arrive at a large red brick two-story Victorian style house. Badboy pulls into the driveway and helps electricgirl off the motorcycle. He escorts her to the huge oak front door and rings the bell.

A tall statuesque black woman who appears to be in her late 30s answers the door. Her complexion is a light, golden bronze in color. She is dressed in a long black dress split up the right side to just above her knee. The dress has a deep V-cut neckline and is without sleeves. She does not appear to have on a brassier.

There is a large mother-of-pearl button on each shoulder. There is a pearl necklace around her neck and she is wearing pearl teardrop earrings set in silver. She has on black leather boots with three inch high heels. The boots come half way up her calves.

Her long straight black hair is draped over her right shoulder, nearly covering her breast. She has deep brown eyes that are accentuated by thin black eyebrows. The only makeup she has on is deep red lipstick.

"Good evening Mistress BlackVelvet," Badboy says to her as he bows in respect. "May I present my submissive, electricgirl to you?"

Then to Susan, "electricgirl this is my Domme, Mistress BlackVelvet."

"Good evening Badboy," Alexis Dawn answers her submissive. "Good evening electricgirl. Nice to finally meet you." She makes a mental note to later talk to Badboy about the outfit electricgirl is wearing as well as the clothes he is wearing. His submissive looks like a street whore looking for a pick-up and he looks like a biker looking for a whore to pick-up.

"Good evening Ma'am," electricgirl answers her bowing her head. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you Mistress BlackVelvet. Badboy has told me so much about you. I am overjoyed at finally meeting you."

"Come in both of you. Dinner is almost ready. I am waiting for the potatoes to finish baking now."

BlackVelvet guides the two subs into her den where she offers them each a glass of red wine. They chat for several minutes during which time Alexis discovers that John did not tell Susan until just a few moments ago that they were to have dinner here with her tonight.

She gives her sub a disapproving look for his faux pas in not telling his sub earlier about their dinner engagement together.

"Is there anything else you haven't told either electricgirl or me John?" Alexis is thinking that there must be a reason that electricgirl is dressed looking like a cheep prostitute.

She has watched her chat several times in the chat room and on those occasions, as well as the times the two of them chatted together, electricgirl came across the computer screen as the well educated, divorced dental hygienist she professed to be, not the uneducated prostitute looking for a quick pick-up she appears to be now.

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers