Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

When Badboy does not answer her, Alexis knows that her suspicions are correct. Turning to electricgirl she asks pointedly, "electricgirl why are you dressed like a cheap whore? Did Badboy tell you to wear those clothes?"

"Yes Ma'am," she answers quietly. "I had to wear this as part of my punishment." She is unaware that Badboy never told his Domme about the meeting that she and him were to have in the shopping center.

"John the first time you meet your sub you punish her . . . why?"

"I had to teach her . . ." he does not finish the statement. He realizes his mistake.

"I see my submissive Badboy has been a very bad boy," BlackVelvet says to no one in particular but she is glaring at her sub. Then turning to electricgirl again she asks, "Tell me more electricgirl, since my insolent sub refuses to tell me."

"There isn't much more to say Mistress BlackVelvet," Susan answers Alexis. She pauses not knowing what else to say. She looks from Badboy to BlackVelvet. She senses that Badboy has done something wrong but does not know what. She continues, "He had me remove all my clothes at his house and then he spanked me with a flogger."

"Yes, but why did he punish you? Why did he spank you?" BlackVelvet is overwhelmed with electricgirl's humility in submitting to Badboy. She is ignoring John who is just sitting quietly watching the two women talk.

"Because I failed to meet him at the shopping center last week." Then seeing the disapproval in BlackVelvet's face turn to anger electricgirl realizes that Badboy has done something terribly wrong. But she is not exactly sure what so she quickly adds, "But I was on time for our meeting at Biker's Dungeon."

"What!" BlackVelvet screams at Badboy. "You mean you had this lovely girl meet you in that dump! I'm ashamed of you John! No! I'm more than ashamed. I'm insulted!"

BlackVelvet pauses momentarily to catch her thoughts and regain her composure. She closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath.

"Go to my bedroom Badboy," BlackVelvet says quietly. "I will bring your dinner to you later when I deal with your insolence. You are not to come out of that room until I say you can. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress," is his only reply. Then he gets up and leaves the den.

After he leaves Alexis says to Susan, "Dressed like you are you're lucky you weren't raped electricgirl. John should have known better. . . . No, he does know better."

"It's OK Mistress BlackVelvet," electricgirl replies. "Although I didn't know it, he was there the whole time. I'm sure he would not have let anything happen to me." She is trying to lessen the danger her Dom Badboy put her in.

"No electricgirl it is not alright. That place is a . . . a cesspool," she says dismally. "Did he tell you a young prostitute was murdered in the parking lot just last month? It was all over the evening news. Then the nerve of him having you meet him there dressed like a prostitute just to punish you."

"No he didn't tell me Mistress BlackVelvet." She is stunned by this knowledge.

"Another woman shot her for having sex with her husband. He knows all about it because he helped the local police with tracking the gun to its original owner." BlackVelvet pauses shaking her head. Then, "Oh that man. I love him electricgirl. But sometimes he just doesn't think."

Susan is at a loss as to what to say. She just sits, waiting for Alexis to calm down.

"It's not your fault electricgirl. Why don't we go eat? We can talk."

"Yes Ma'am," she answers. She does not know what else to say.

"By the way, what is your real name?" BlackVelvet says as she gets up from her seat. "John never did tell me."

"Susan Cassandra," she answers quietly, glad that the subject has changed.

"I'm Alexis Dawn," BlackVelvet tells her. "It's a pleasure to know you."

Susan lowers her head, "I am honored to meet you Mistress Alexis."

BlackVelvet and electricgirl go into the dinning room to eat dinner. The table is set for three. BlackVelvet ushers electricgirl to one of the seats. She has cooked roast duck with baked potatoes and string beans. After she sits down, Alexis closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. When she opens her eyes her anger at Badboy is gone to be replaced with a calm dignity.

During dinner the two women talk about several subjects but mostly about Badboy. They immediately become good friends as they compare notes about him. But having known him longer, Alexis is able to give Susan more information about John than the other way around.

BlackVelvet comments that she likes electricgirl's dog collar and volunteers that Badboy wears his only when they role play in her house. She apologizes again to Susan for John's forcing her to meet him at Biker's Dungeon but electricgirl again tells the Domme that it was not as bad as it seems. BlackVelvet accepts electricgirl's courageous outlook toward the situation.

After they finish eating, they retire again to the den and talk more about Badboy. About 9:00 Susan suggests to Alexis that she has to be heading for home; she informs the Domme that it is a 75 minute drive to her house. BlackVelvet agrees that it is late and offers to drive her to Badboy's house so that she can retrieve her car. They promise to meet again in the near future.

Susan recommends an hour in the saunas at SAMS Spas. Alexis tells her that she is one of the co-owners of spa. But she does not tell Susan that the spa is a sex club. They exchange cell phone numbers and set a date to meet there next Monday afternoon. Then BlackVelvet drives electricgirl back to Badboy's house so that she can get her car and drive herself home.

Parked in front of his house Alexis says, "I'm not exactly sure what to do with John. He's needs to be taught a lesson to think before acting. He's so impetuous."

"Whatever you decide to do Mistress Alexis I'm sure it will be just." She pauses. Then says, "I also want you to know that whatever you decide to do, I will accept it."

"Thank you electricgirl, your acceptance of the situation means a lot to me. I promise you electricgirl I will keep you informed." She smiles at Badboy's sub and leans across the seat. She hugs Susan and kisses her lightly on the cheek.

"Thank you Mistress BlackVelvet," electricgirl answers the Domme. She then gets out of the black luxury Cadillac and walks slowly to her Toyota. Alexis watches her and once electricgirl is safely on her way, she drives off.

BlackVelvet then returns to her own house to deal with her insolent sub.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers