Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

She digs her nails into his shoulders. He reaches down between their bodies with his right hand and rubs her slit with his fingertips.

Kissing, touching, caressing, their passions climb together. She impales her womanhood on his erect shaft; he pierces her vagina with his rigid staff.

Her canal becomes a river flowing with hot lava; his rod is a probe yearning to explode.

He is a cargo ship headed into her dark ocean; she is a raging whirlpool swallowing him completely. He violates her; she serves him. He serves her; she violates him.

He bucks his hips up to meet her, pulling her down, biting her nipple. She thrusts her hips forward, digging her nails deeper into him, crying out in ecstasy.

He is a speeding rocket aimed up at Venus; she is a fiery comet headed down toward his earth. He pierces her; she envelopes him.

They kiss again, their tongues dancing together sending out signals of imminent collision. Kissing, touching, caressing, they head toward an ecstatic destiny.

She moans deeply from within her throat; he grunts from the summit of his bowels. Their animalistic lust drives them on. Their physical desire keeps them sustained. Moaning and grunting, in and out, up and down.

One last forward thrust and her volcano erupts. One last upward push and his phallus explodes. Together they fall into infinite bliss, ecstasy and delirium. Raptured high into euphoria, they wrap their arms around each other and embrace. They kiss. They become one.

Alexis is lying on her right side with her left leg draped over Badboy's groin. She is breathing deeply, exhausted. Badboy is on his back. He too is drained of energy.

After a few minutes she says, "You need to apologize to Susan. She's your submissive. You owe it to her to do so. You know that don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Alexis I know," he answers. "And I will. But since you won't allow me to talk to her I'll have to wait . . ."

"I will allow you to make one phone call to electricgirl," Alexis interrupts her sub.

"During that time you should apologize to her. I'll leave that up to you. But you must tell her about your punishment, that I have forbidden you to communicate with her for being an insolent ass last night. She can send you all the e-mails she wants. But anything you need to say to her must come through me. I don't want you to have any direct communication with her until further notice. Do you understand me Badboy?"

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet." He pauses. Then, "If she asks me how long before you let us talk, what should I tell her?"

"Tell her that she and I will discuss that between ourselves."

Badboy calls electricgirl on BlackVelvet's cell phone. He apologizes to her and tells her of his punishment. They talk for a couple of minutes. He tells Susan that he loves her. It is another first for him, another rock taken out of his wall of self imposed isolation and thrown into the abyss. Then he hands the phone to Alexis.

BlackVelvet takes the phone from him and asks electricgirl if she would like to have lunch this afternoon. The submissive agrees and they meet in the food court of the shopping mall where she and Badboy were originally going to meet.

After they finish eating, they spend the rest of the afternoon window shopping in the mall and discussing Badboy's punishment. BlackVelvet ordered Badboy to go to his own house before she met with electricgirl.

Susan does not like the idea that she cannot correspond directly with John but she understands BlackVelvet's reasons for not allowing them to communicate; she even agrees with it. Besides, she knows that BlackVelvet will not allow the punishment to continue for too long of a time period.

Every evening BlackVelvet and electricgirl talk with each other on the phone or converse together in the Internet chat room or through their personal Instant Messenger service.

They also frequently trade e-mails because John is true to the promise he made to himself; he sends numerous e-mails to both women, telling them that he loves them. Alexis forwards all Susan's e-mails to her. She also conveys Badboy's love for electricgirl to her when she talks with her on the phone.

The two women increase their friendship often meeting for dinner, shopping or going to a movie together. A couple of times they even meet at SAMS Spa and relax in a sauna together. At one such meeting BlackVelvet gives electricgirl a sensuous massage causing electricgirl to feel "an electricity" begin to develop between her and the Domme and she wonders if BlackVelvet feels the same towards her.

Although the subject of their conversations is frequently about sex -- Alexis guides it in that direction -- they mostly talk about Badboy. BlackVelvet reveals that she met John through his work with the FBI about three years ago; he had to testify in court against one of her clients. After the trial was over they began dating.

At first their dating was a vanilla relationship -- he knew practically nothing about bondage and discipline sex. He wasn't even a member of the chat room to which she was already a member. She convinced him to join the chat room because she wanted him to meet a woman who would become his submissive.

The perceptive Alexis knew that John was a switcher and as such would be better off with both a submissive whom he could dominate and a Domme who would dominate him. The difference in his personality traits was partly due to the events of his childhood.

John's father abandoned him and his mother when he was very young; she became an alcoholic. Then as a small child he was sexually abused by one of his mother's many boyfriends, causing him to occasionally have an inferiority complex coupled with feelings of inadequacy and insecurity; a complex he hides behind a dominant personality.

He does not take rejection easily, becoming very depressed at such times. Alexis advises Susan to give John nurturing and encouragement when he becomes depressed.

She further advises electricgirl that her Dom has a wall built around his emotions; a product of having been burned in a couple of love affairs with unfaithful women, particularly his ex-wife. She left him for another man but that is not what he tells everyone.

He rarely lets anyone see his true feelings. But if she is true to him, then he will give her anything within his ability. Susan suspected as much from her conversations with him.

Susan tells Alexis that she loves John very much and would never intentionally hurt him, that her only desire is to make him happy and to help him succeed.

BlackVelvet feels the same way about him; she sees herself as his protector. She understands the little child that is still inside him, that has never really grown beyond the sexual abuse. She longs to reach inside his heart and tear the hurt out so that he can be free, free to be his true self.

BlackVelvet knows that Badboy hides behind a façade, afraid to love. He is always in control of his emotions, never letting his emotions show. But deep inside, he is lonely.

He longs for someone to love him, someone he can love in return. He is constantly looking for that one person in whom he can pour his self and his true feelings. But the prison tower he erected for himself and lives in prevents him from seeing that she is here right in front of him.

BlackVelvet is patient. She knows that if she continues to love him, continues to be there for him, then someday he will find that for which he is searching.

She wants to be there when he does and she wants electricgirl to be there too. For BlackVelvet saw in electricgirl -- when they were all chatting together in the Internet chat room -- that she would be the perfect compliment for Badboy.

Then after the three of them began to have private chats together, she saw too that John and Susan were growing closer emotionally. That is why she suggested to Badboy that he make electricgirl his submissive.

For three weeks the two women trade information about John. Although Alexis knows more about him, Susan reveals a few things that surprise the Domme.

Badboy never told BlackVelvet about the sexually abused and murdered boys whose case he has been working on for four years. He never told her that he missed growing up without a father, although Alexis suspected as much.

Nor did he tell her that he loves her cooking and that is one of the reasons he frequently eats over at her house. This latter information Badboy revealed to electricgirl in an earlier phone conversation with her. When electricgirl told BlackVelvet about his love of her cooking one day while they were at dinner together, the Domme burst out laughing and she resolved to cook more often for her sub.

Their meetings and conversations have not only helped the two women learn more about the man they love they have also drawn them together.

It is a Saturday afternoon. Alexis and Susan are meeting at BlackVelvet's house for lunch and are sitting in her dining room. During the last couple of months that she has been meeting with the Domme in the Internet chat room, Susan has drawn close to Alexis. But lately, meeting her in person the last three weeks, she has grown very fond of her.

"You and I have gotten to know each other quite well these last three weeks electricgirl," BlackVelvet notes to her guest. "You have been very patient. I thank you for that."

She pauses and looks questioningly into electricgirl's eyes. The submissive just sits pensively; she smiles back at the Domme.

Then, "I have an apology. My punishing Badboy the way I did was also my way of testing you."

Susan does not answer Alexis. She is perplexed by what she is hearing.

"I love John very much and I now know that you do too."

"Yes I do Mistress BlackVelvet. I . . ."

"Please let me finish electricgirl," she cuts Susan short. "One of the reasons I punished Badboy as I did was to . . . was to confirm for myself what I already suspected . . . that you love him too and that it's not just an online fling between the two of you."

Alexis takes a sip from her ice tea.

"I knew that if I could prevent the two of you from communicating with each other and if it wasn't true love between the two of you, then you both would go your separate ways. But you have not wavered, you have stayed by him. You must love Badboy very much."

"Yes I do Mistress BlackVelvet. He has been a godsend into my life. I only hope that I can help him overcome his insecurities."

"You will. I believe that together we can help him find the peace for which he yearns. Then we can make love together." BlackVelvet pauses to get electricgirl's reaction to what she just said.

"We can make love together," electricgirl repeats the Domme's words to herself. "Does she mean the three of us have a sex orgy together?" Susan has never had sex with another woman.

Yet for the past several days she has strangely wondered what it would be like to have sex with BlackVelvet and to allow the Domme to use her . . . indeed to abuse her. She wonders if that is where Alexis has been leading her these past several weeks with all the talk of sex and love and the massage in the sauna the other day at SAMS Spa.

She momentarily closes her eyes as a wave of euphoria cascades throughout her body. When she opens them she sees that BlackVelvet is just staring at her.

She takes a sip from her glass of ice tea, not taking her eyes off the taller woman. She is not surprised that Badboy readily submits to the power emanating from BlackVelvet. She is in awe herself as to how this beautiful, statuesque woman has taken control of her own life in the three weeks she has been visiting the Domme.

Susan is suddenly very happy to be here with Mistress BlackVelvet.

"I intend to release Badboy from his punishment this evening," Alexis Dawn says to Susan Cassandra.

She is immediately filled with joy. She puts her hand to her mouth and slightly bows her head in an attempt to hide her feelings from BlackVelvet. But her attempt does not go unnoticed by the very observant Domme. She smiles at the submissive.

"Thank you Mistress BlackVelvet. I am ever so grateful. His punishment has caused me anguish also. If you hadn't been there these past several weeks, giving me love and support, I don't know how I would have been able to take it. I have developed a fondness for you."

The perceptive Domme nods her head. "I know and I have grown fond of you too." She reaches across the table and places her right hand on top of electricgirl's left hand. The sub looks down at their hands; she blushes as a wave of passion ripples through heart.

Alexis continues, "But you agree that it was an appropriate punishment for his insolence." Her remark was more a question than a statement.

Susan looks up. "Yes Mistress BlackVelvet. I believe that your not allowing Badboy to communicate directly with me was an excellent punishment for his disrespect towards you. But still, I have been in anguish at not being able to talk with him."

"I know it has been hard for you. I wish there had been another way I could have disciplined him. But Badboy must learn to respect others. His actions not only disrespected me but they also showed a lack of respect for you."

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet I know. It hurt me tremendously to learn that he forced me to meet him in a biker's bar dressed as a prostitute when he knew that a prostitute was murdered there."

"Well it will all be over this evening. I will tell him to come over here and then the two of you can be together. Now come with me I have something I want to show you."

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet."

The Domme leads the submissive into her bedroom and retrieves a photo album from a shelf in her closet. They sit on the four posted king size bed together. BlackVelvet opens the album. In it are numerous pictures of nude female models, as well as pictures of the Alexis in various poses, most of which are also nude.

"I consider myself an amateur photographer," BlackVelvet explains. "I do all my own developing and printing. It's something I picked up in high school. As you can see I often pose myself. It's not that I can't afford a model. It's just that I sometimes find it easier to pose myself than to pose another woman."

As electricgirl turns the pages, she is struck by BlackVelvet's arresting beauty. A ripple of joy runs through her body again and her thoughts turn to sex with the domineering woman. She squeezes her legs together. Alexis notices it and smiles knowingly to herself.

"You are a very beautiful woman Mistress BlackVelvet."

"Thank you electricgirl. You are very beautiful yourself." She runs her fingers through Susan's soft, red hair. "You have the most beautiful, long red hair that I have ever seen."

Susan blushes at the compliment and turns the page. On it there is a full frontal, completely nude picture of Alexis standing on a beach.

She is looking toward her left while holding a white beach coat in her left hand; it is draped over her left shoulder. Her right hand hangs at her side, touching her thigh. Her left leg is jutting out in front of her right leg, upon which she is leaning. The look in her eyes is that of someone who is an Amazon warrior, a stern protector.

As electricgirl looks at the picture, another wave of euphoria, originating from her vagina, flows through her body.

Once more Alexis notices the subtle change in Susan's demeanor and again she smiles inwardly, perceptively.

"That nude picture of me on the beach you're looking at there . . . I took it last summer. I had just gotten my tripod and everything set up to take the shot when a couple of high school boys came by and started to ask me questions about what I was doing. I told them I was just taking some shots of the beach but I knew they didn't believe me."

"It's a beautiful picture of you Mistress BlackVelvet."

"There I was with nothing on except my beach jacket just waiting for these two horny teenagers to leave. After about half an hour they finally got the idea that I was not going to disrobe until they were gone, so they left. I'm pretty sure they knew I was naked underneath my beach coat."

Susan laughs softly.

"But they kept looking back as they walked away. I had to pretend I was taking pictures of seagulls until they were well down the beach."

"That is hilarious Mistress Alexis."

"Yes now it is but it wasn't very funny at the time." BlackVelvet pauses. She senses that elecricgirl is a little nervous and is pretty sure why. "On another note, Badboy tells me that you have never had sex with another woman."

"No Mistress BlackVlevet I never have," electricgirl answers her and then looks down at the nude picture of Alexis in her lap. She is more than just a little nervous and fiddles with the edge of the page. She thinks again of the numerous talks the two of them have had about sex and of the sensuous massage the Domme gave her in the sauna at SAMS Spa.

Susan continues, "But lately I have frequently wondered what it would be like to have sex with you. I don't know . . . I have . . . I have these feelings deep inside for you."

She looks up into BlackVelvet's eyes and quickly looks down again. "I keep asking myself what I feel toward you. I keep asking myself if it's love. But I don't know how to love another woman."

"Look up. Look at me electricgirl," BlackVelvet commands her.

She looks up at BlackVelvet.

"You're afraid of your emotions because you've never made love to another woman. You've never had sex with another woman. Listen to your heart electricgirl. What does it tell you about me?"

"It tells me that you love me and that I love you."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes I do. But I . . ."

"Do you honestly believe that I would have you here with me now in my bedroom, showing you nude pictures of me, if I didn't love you, if I thought that you didn't love me?"

"No Mistress BlackVelvet I probably wouldn't be here."

"Why do you think I brought you here to my bedroom and showed you naked pictures of myself?"

"I don't know Mistress BlackVelvet. I . . . I guess to have sex with me."

"What does your heart say?"

"It tells me . . . it tells me to make love with you. But I know that I love Badboy. I don't want to hurt him." she again looks down at the picture in her lap. "I am so confused."

"I love him too. I love you both. I thought as much a couple of months ago when the three of us were chatting together in private chats. I knew it after we first met three weeks ago."

She pauses, grabs Susan's shoulders and says pointedly, "Another reason I kept you and Badboy separated was because I wanted to confirm what I already suspected, that you love me too but are afraid to let your emotions show."

Susan looks up at Alexis. Her eyes question the Domme. She looks back down again at the picture.

"Listen to your heart electricgirl. Don't you think that it's possible that somewhere in that great big heart of yours it's possible for you to love two people equally? Doesn't your heart tell you that you love both me and Badboy?"

She looks up into the Domme's eyes. "Yes I suppose it does Mistress BlackVelvet." She pauses. Then with imploring eyes she says, "I do love you Mistress BlackVelvet. Teach me how to make to love you."

"It will be my pleasure. Come share my bed, let me show you the love that I have for you and you can show me the love that you have for me. Then together we can love Badboy."

They fall together onto the bed wrapped arm in arm. BlackVelvet kisses electricgirl pushing her tongue deep into her mouth; the sub moans softly. She runs her left hand over Susan's right breast while kissing her on the ear, then on her neck, then lower on the neck.

Susan wraps her leg around BlackVelvet's thigh and rubs her vagina against it. She arches her back as a wave of passion radiates through her body.

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers