Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

Alexis unbuttons electricgirl's blouse and pulls her bra up exposing her breasts. She massages her breasts and pinches her nipples.

Both women's passions are beginning to heat up.

BlackVelvet removes electricgirl's shirt and brassier, kissing each of her nipples as she does so. She sucks her left nipple and bites it. Susan moans loudly as her emotions run rampant through her body.

Alexis takes off electricgirl's shoes and socks, then her jeans and thong revealing her womanhood. Her lips glisten with her juices.

Alexis spreads electricgirl's legs and caresses her hands up her inner thighs. She kisses and licks the sub's pubic mound, then her pussy lips. Susan throws her head from side to side, moaning in delight.

BlackVelvet gets out of bed and quickly removes all her own clothes. Neither woman takes her eyes off the other's face. Both are mesmerized by the other's desire.

Next BlackVelvet retrieves a large strap-on dildo with an internal plug from her nightstand. Susan looks at it and is in awe just thinking of what is about to happen to her. Alexis inserts the plug in her own vagina and straps the didlo onto her hips.

Then she crawls catlike across the bed toward electricgirl, a huntress stalking her prey, a she-wolf in pursuit of a scent. The sub opens her legs wide, inviting the Domme into her garden. She's an innocent dove giving herself to her Mistress of love, a virgin lamb sacrificed on an altar of faith.

Alexis is on her hands and knees between Susan's open thighs, looking up and down her naked flesh. She examines electricgirl from her pussy to her face and back down to her mound again. She licks her lips and gives the submissive a seductive smile.

She leans down and begins kissing and licking her inner thighs. She snakes her tongue and lips up her thighs to the soft red hair of her pussy, all the while watching electricgirl's eyes.

Susan clutches the sheets at her sides and bucks her hips up into BlackVelvet's face as another wave of passion rips through her hungry body. She moans loudly.

"That's it my darling. Let your passions take control," Alexis says to her. "Give your emotions the release they want and need."

Alexis plunges her tongue into the submissive's pussy, twirls it around and sucks up her juices. She opens the sub's clitoral hood. She massages electricgirl's blood gorged clitoris with her fuck finger for a moment. Then she pinches it and pulls on it. Susan's body convulses as her passions take control of her flesh.

After delivering this pleasure for a minute or two, Alexis then vigorously licks and sucks her clit, raising electricgirl's passions even higher.

Susan is powerless to stop her. She is a helpless ragdoll, who only wants Alexis to use her and to abuse her. She continues to toss her head from side to side and moan in desire.

"Please fuck me Mistress BlackVelvet; I need you to fuck me now," electricgirl begs her.

While keeping her eyes focused on electricgirl's face, BlackVelvet responds by kissing the woman on the abdomen, right above her pubic hair. She kisses and sucks on her navel. Climbing up upon the woman, she kisses the valley between her large tits. She licks her right breast, then her nipple. She suckles her right nipple. She bites it and pulls on it with her teeth.

Susan grimaces as the delicious agony ripples through her breast.

BlackVelvet still does not take her eyes off Susan's face. She is a leopard pursuing her innocent victim, a high flying falcon looking down on her timid rabbit. She massages electricgirl's cunt lips with her fingers as she rubs the palm of her hand over her clitoral hood.

Susan is on a plateau of joy, a highland of euphoria. She is decimated and enraptured, desiccated and saturated, torn between two passions, longing for relief.

Alexis again opens electricgirl's hood and pinches her clitoris. She yanks hard on it and Susan screams out, arching her back and throwing her legs wide open. BlackVelvet kisses her passionately on the mouth, silencing her. Their tongues entwine.

Alexis pushes her middle finger deep into the woman's vagina, finger fucking her, while again rubbing her palm against her clit. She sucks on the tortured woman's left nipple. She bites it.

Susan bites her lower lip and whimpers loudly. Her eyes are closed; her face is contorted in agony for release.

BlackVelvet kneels up between electricgirl's open thighs.

"No, please don't stop," electricgirl cries out as she opens her eyes to see BlackVelvet positioning the strap-on dildo above her fuck starved pussy. She opens her legs wider and reaches down to help BlackVelvet. She opens her vagina lips.

The Domme thrusts down as the submissive pushes up. She yells out as the dildo enters deep into her womanhood. She wraps her legs around BlackVelvet's waist. Alexis falls on top of her. They kiss; their tongues entangle once more.

Susan enters into Shangri La as Mistress Alexis fucks the submissive into an ecstatic bliss.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers