Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Badboy is naked, BlackVelvet leans over and kisses and sucks the head of his dick, licking a drop of pre-cum from his opening. Then wrapping her fingers around his base and cupping his balls, she looks seductively at electricgirl. Susan too leans over and kisses and sucks his blood filled head.

Then BlackVelvet commands Badboy to follow her and electricgirl into the dining room.

The dining table is set for three. BlackVelvet ushers electricgirl to one of the seats and orders Badboy to get the vegetable soup from the kitchen and serve them.

While John is retrieving the soup from the kitchen, Alexis informs Susan that she wants to give Badboy one last reminder that he is not to insult her or treat his submissive like she is some whore off the streets. She tells Susan that this last punishment will come after they finish their meal and that it will be particularly brutal.

Badboy enters with the vegetable soup and serves the two women. Then he pours some into his bowl. They eat the meal in small talk but the entire time electricgirl is in pain wondering what form Badboy's punishment will take. After they finish their meal the three retire to BlackVelvet's bedroom.

"Your submissive insulted me this afternoon Badboy. Apparently electricgirl does not know whether she is your submissive or my sub. I want you to teach her whose submissive she is. I want you to cuff her hands above her head to the chain hanging from the ceiling and teach her a lesson. Teach her who her Dom is."

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet," Badboy answers her.

He gets some leather cuffs from a dresser drawer and binds electricgirl's wrists together in front of her. He takes down a basket of fern hanging by the chain from a decorative eyebolt in the ceiling. Next he attaches her cuffs to the chain. The naked woman is now stretched out with her arms above her head and only her toes touching the floor.

While he is doing this Alexis retrieves a flogger from the dresser and a spreader bar from her closet. As soon as the naked submissive is bound with her hands above her head and the spreader bar manacled to her ankles, Alexis hands Badboy the flogger.

All this time Susan has stood quietly, passively allowing her Dom to bind her. She is apprehensive over the beating she knows she is about to receive.

"You are to flog electricgirl's breasts, her sides, her stomach, her pussy, her ass and her thighs until I tell you to stop. Do you understand Badboy?"

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet," he humbly answers his Domme.

"And when you finish she better be hurting or it will be another three weeks before I allow the two of you to see each other again. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet." He pauses, waiting for Alexis to give them the safe word. He assumes it will be REDLIGHT. It is the word he and his Domme and the members of SAMS Spa have used before. But when Alexis does not say anything he asks, "What about a safe word Mistress BlackVelvet?"

BlackVelvet has no intention of allowing Badboy to hurt electricgirl or to inflict any real pain on her. She has done this many times before with Amy Michelle and knows just when to stop the beating and the role playing.

Her intention is to instill in Badboy that he must learn to respect and obey his Mistress and electricgirl must learn to respect and obey both her Master and her Mistress. Badboy must be submissive to her and electricgril must be submissive to both of them.

"There will be no safe word tonight," she answers in a commanding tone. "I'll tell you when to stop beating this insolent bitch. Now hit her and hit her hard!"

Hanging naked and defenseless with her arms above her head and listening to Alexis, Susan is awestruck that her Domme orders Badboy to beat her without a safe word. But before she can respond to BlackVelvet's command to Badboy he strikes her pubic mound hard.

"Ahhhhh!" electricgirl cries out. The blow leaves welt red marks on her pussy.

"You are to endure this beating in silence electricgirl," Alexis yells. "Hit her again Badboy!"

The second blow lands across her left breast and a welt rises on it also. Again electricgirl cries out in agony and again BlackVelvet orders her to be quiet. The next smack is on her right breast, leaving it too with red marks. Susan only whimpers after this attack.

Badboy continues to rain down blow after blow, smack after smack on electricgirl. He does not strike her too hard, just hard enough to leave red welts on her exposed flesh. But her tits, her stomach, her pussy and her ass and thighs are soon crimson and sore. She is crying quietly.

After numerous blows she pleads, "Please Mistress BlackVelvet," she says through her tears, "I need release. Please let Badboy stop?"

"Do you want to be his submissive electricgirl?" she asks the weeping sub.

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet."

"Hit her again Badboy! What about me? Are you going to insult me again?"

"No Mistress Alexis," she answers in agony as Badboy strikes her across her pussy. She grimaces through her tears.

"Smack her again Badboy. Harder! I want to make sure she fully understands what it means to be true submissive."

Again Badboy hits his sub. Each smack is somewhat harder this time. He knows that if he does not increase the strength of the blows then BlackVelvet will punish him and then proceed to smack electricgirl herself. He is in agony at having to beat his sub with such ferocity and to see her in agony.

Susan continues to cry quietly.

After several more whacks BlackVelvet stops him and orders him to lick electricgirl's vagina and to suck her clitoris. He gets on his knees in front of the woman and begins to eat her pussy. As he does so, BlackVelvet takes the flogger from him.

She then begins to massage electricgirl's breasts while she smacks Badboy's naked ass with the flogger. As the agony builds in Badboy, the ecstasy rises in electricgirl. Her sub is plunged into the depths of desiccation while his submissive is raised to the heights of delirium. Together the two subs are in euphoric bliss.

When electricgirl begins to moan in delight, BlackVelvet orders Badboy to stand up and resume whipping her. BlackVelvet hands him the flogger and while he beats his sub, she embraces him and rubs her garden patch against his burning ass cheeks.

She wraps her left arm tightly around his waist while rubbing her Venus mound against his ass. She reaches around him with her right hand and begins to masturbate him. Now it is electricgirl who is plunged into the depths of desiccation and Badboy who is raised to the heights of delirium.

Several times BlackVelvet has Badboy raise and lower electricgirl's passions while she does the same to him. When she perceives that both are longing for sexual relief, when she perceives that the two can take no more, she commands Badboy to take electricgirl down, unbind her and carry her into the bed. While he is doing that she retrieves an electric dildo from her dresser drawer.

"You may fuck her now Badboy," she says as she sits in a chair across the room and plunges the dildo deep into her own cum starved vagina. Within seconds BlackVelvet fucks herself to an ecstatic orgasm.

Once she is finished fucking herself, she watches the two make love. Badboy completely dominates electricgirl the entire time, fucking her pussy once from the rear doggy style. Then he has her mount him and ride him like a cowgirl on a wild stallion. When they finish fucking John eats her cunt while she sucks his cock.

Meanwhile, Alexis masturbates again with the dildo.

Afterwards, Alexis Dawn climbs into bed with John and Susan Cassandra. She kneels between them; they are both lying in bliss on their backs. Each puts a hand on one of BlackVelvet's thighs near her pussy.

BlackVelvet rests a hand on each of their breasts and begins flicking their nipples with her thumbs. She leans over and kisses Badboy passionately on the lips. Then she kisses electricgirl pushing her tongue deep into the sub's accepting orifice.

After breaking the amorous kiss BlackVelvet says, "Now it is your turn Badboy. Go stand below the chain. And you," she says to Susan as John silently climbs out of the bed, "go stand in the corner. Keep your hands at your side. I don't want to here a sound out of you."

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet," electricgirl answers her.

BlackVelvet now binds Badboy's wrists together with the leather cuffs and attaches the cuffs to the chain. Badboy is standing on the floor with his hands just above his head, similar to how electricgirl was moments earlier, except his ankles are not manacled to the spreader bar.

Meanwhile, Susan is standing quietly in the corner as she was directed to do. She is carefully watching every move of her Domme. She is apprehensive over what she imagines Alexis is going to do to her Master.

First, BlackVelvet rubs Badboy's balls and dick while kissing and sucking his nipples. She then backs away from him and looks seductively at electricgirl. Then without warning she whacks Badboy hard across his manhood with the flogger.

"Ahhhhh!" Badboy cries out more from surprise than from pain.

"Ohhhhh!" electricgirl cries out as she watches the surprise and pain fill Badboy's face. Then realizing she has spoken out, she covers her mouth with her hands.

"I thought I told you to keep quiet!" BlackVelvet yells at her. "Put your hands at your side as you were ordered! Every time you disobey me your Dom will feel it."

Then she again whacks Badboy across his groin and again they both cry out in anguish, Badboy from the pain and electricgirl from seeing her Dom in misery.

Alexis looks accusingly at Susan. The sub sucks in her breath and lowers her head. She grimaces and closes her eyes.

"No electricgirl, you have to watch me beat your Dom. It is part of your submission to me."

The sub raises her head and watches Alexis. Her eyes fill with tears.

As Susan watches, Alexis bends over and again kisses John's dick and licks his head, all the while seductively keeping her eyes trained on Badboy's face. He has a hard, massive erection.

Then she proceeds to whip Badboy on his breasts, stomach, groin, thighs and ass. After several minutes he is grimacing in agony while his sub is quietly crying at the sight of her lover in such torment.

Next BlackVelvet places the flogger on the bed and begins kissing Badboy on his lips. She hungrily darts her tongue into his orifice while rubbing her pussy against his manhood; their pubic hairs entangle.

She kisses and licks his neck. Going further down, she suckles his nipples, first the right and then the left. She bites the left one, pulling on it with her teeth. She smiles wickedly up at him and then snakes her tongue down his stomach and pushes it into his naval, sucking and kissing it.

She gets on her knees and begins to kiss and lick the blood gorged head of his dick. By now it is very hard and very erect. A small drop of pre-cum protrudes from the tip and she sucks it up. She worms her tongue around the head, licking and sucking, kissing and licking.

She takes the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth, sucking it eagerly as she massages his balls with her left hand and masturbates his shaft with her right hand.

Soon he is moaning in delight as BlackVelvet takes his whole dick into her hungry mouth. She sucks deeply and Badboy basks in ecstasy as waves of euphoria cascade throughout his body.

Then just before he climaxes, BlackVelvet stops. She stands up and backs away from him, leaving Badboy in agony without the release his body craves. She picks up the flogger and again begins to viciously beat her sub.

She again beats Badboy's ass, thighs, stomach, breasts and dick and balls until they are red and stinging. His body is on fire. He grimaces in pain and electricgirl again cries quietly at seeing her Dom endure so much torture.

When Alexis perceives that John can take no more, she stops torturing him. She again kneels in front of him and begins to kiss and suckle the head of his blood gorged cock. She licks the sides of his shaft. Then she takes his whole member into her mouth, sucking avidly.

Within seconds he is approaching a cataclysmic orgasm. But she again backs off, leaving him craving for release.

Next she snakes her tongue up through his pubic hair, to his navel. Standing up, she kisses and licks higher to his breasts and chest. She kisses each of his hard nipples, biting them and pulling on them with her teeth. She grabs his ass cheeks with both hands and thrusts her hips into his, rubbing her pubic mound against his hard cock. Ripples of ecstasy run rampant through their bodies.

Watching his agony turn to delirium and his elation to anguish, electricgirl's grief turns to joy.

BlackVelvet kisses him openmouthed on his ardent lips, her tongue pushing its way into his yearning orifice and dancing with his tongue. He sucks her deep into his cavity. She rubs her Venus mound up and down his thigh. She can feel his rock hard prick rub against her stomach. Her desire is at a fever pitch; his craving is just as hot.

She reaches down between them and positions his dick directly in front of her pussy. She opens her lips with her left hand and guides his manhood into her vagina with her right. Badboy drives his hips into her as BlackVelvet thrusts her hips forward.

"Ohhhhh," she moans.

"Ugh," he cries out.

Alexis grabs onto his shoulders, picks herself up and wraps her legs around his waist, impaling herself firmly onto his shaft. She kisses him passionately openmouthed on the lips as she rocks her hips up and down, pushing him deeper inside herself.

John grabs tightly onto the chain holding him up and again thrusts his hips forward as much as his restraints will allow. They are both oblivious to the world around them, concentrating solely upon their fucking each other.

Harder, faster, deeper. She is a black hole consuming Mars; he is an asteroid penetrating Venus. She is deep space; he is solid earth. She is eternity; he is the timekeeper. Both immersed in infinite bliss.

Meanwhile, standing in the corner watching them, electricgirl's own passions have risen to a peak. She longs for sexual release and is quietly moaning in desire.

The throngs of their lovemaking have driven both John and Alexis into delirium. He is a lance piercing the heart of her womanhood; she is a sheath encasing his sharp dagger. Pumping, thrusting, driving.

His dick is a pike rising up into her hot channel; her pussy is a bear trap clamping down on his meat. He is the Fatherland urging her on; she is Mother Earth opening her grotto.

Moaning, grunting, whimpering. He is a branding iron and she is a flaming hearth. Neither can stop as they approach a head on collision. Both are lost in the throws of rapture until contact, both trying to reach infinity.

Suddenly BlackVelvet shudders.

"Ahhhhh," she screams out as her volcano erupts. Her hot lava drowns his manhood as the wall of her cervix clamp down hard on his cock.

Her orgasm pushes Badboy over the edge. "Ugh," he cries out as his phallus explodes inside her cavern. His cock empties its sweet jism into her vagina; her pussy overflows with their juices. Their love nectar mingles. Their passions become as one.

Blissful euphoria engulfs both as wave after wave of ecstasy ripples through their exhausted bodies. Both are filled with rapture. Both moan in delirium.

BlackVelvet is moaning quietly; Badboy is breathing heavily. Both are completely worn out from their efforts. Alexis still has her legs wrapped around John's waist with her arms around his neck. She buries her face in his shoulder.

John kisses her on the nape of the neck and then whispers a quiet 'thank you, I love you' into her ear. Alexis kisses his shoulder, thanks him and tells him that she loves him too.

After several minutes BlackVelvet lifts her head and looks lovingly into Badboy's eyes. She kisses him deeply on his lips, her tongue darting into his open mouth.

While kissing him, she feels her way up his arms and unhooks the wrists cuffs. Badboy lets his arms fall around BlackVelvet's back. She kisses him on his neck. He removes the cuffs and grabs her ass cheeks with both hands. With her legs still around his waist, he carries her to the bed and lays her down in it. He is on top of her.

Lying on her back, Alexis removes her boots and brassier. She then looks up and motions to Susan to join them. As electricgirl climbs into the bed, Badboy kisses her on the mouth and probes her orifice with his tongue. He pinches her left nipple between his thumb and index finger.

Meanwhile, BlackVelvet kisses and licks Susan's sex lips.

The sub moans in delight from the lavish attention she is receiving from her two lovers. The three soon become a tangle of legs, arms and bodies touching, feeling and groping each other, kissing, licking and suckling each other. They continue their orgy until all three are saturated with joy, each receiving orgasm after orgasm from their sex play.

Afterwards, electricgirl, lying on her side with her head on Badboy's thigh, is quietly squeezing cum from his flaccid prick and licking it off her fingers. BlackVelvet, lying with her back against electricgirl's thighs and her legs near Badboy's head, is gently massaging the sub's Venus mound. Badboy is running his fingers through BalckVelvet's pubic hair.

They remain this way for several minutes, each basking in the euphoria of their own passions while stimulating their partner's sex. BlackVelvet is the first to speak.

"John how is the sale of your house coming?"

"Pretty good Mistress Alexis. A young couple came to look at the house last night. After they left, my agent told me that they are thinking about putting a bid on it." He sits up pulling Susan into his lap and cups his hand over her pubic mound. She quietly wraps her arms around his neck. Alexis sits up too.

"That's good. What about Christine? Are you sure she doesn't have any problem with you moving in with me once your house is sold?"

"No Mistress Alexis. In fact, she told me not too long ago that she doesn't understand why we don't move in now. She likes you. She says that it will be good to have another woman around the house for a change, to have another woman to live with when she's home from college."

"Yes, but you're the apple of her eye. Are you sure she won't perceive me as someone who is going to take you from her? Is she going to accept me as a stepmother?"

"She will accept you Mistress BlackVelvet. I'm sure of it. She likes you."

"Yes, but didn't you tell me that she didn't take very well to her stepfather?

"She was much younger when I got divorced. I'm sure that had a lot to do with her perception of everything." John continues to lightly rub Susan's pussy while she sits in his lap listening to their conversation. She is flicking his nipple with her index finger and enjoying the feelings running through her vagina. She opens her legs a little wider in order to give him easier access to her sex.

"Well, I just don't want to come between you and your daughter."

"You won't Mistress BlackVelvet. Christine understands that I'll always be there for her no matter what."

"And what about Susan? What have you told Christine about electricgirl?"

"We had along talk about you and electricgirl last month. I told her that there are two women in my life now who I care for very much Mistress Alexis. At that time, I told her that I might end up living with one or the other."

John pauses momentarily.

Then, "She told me that my living arrangements are my business and that it doesn't matter to her who I date or live with as long as she can visit me. She has a very mature attitude towards my sex life Mistress Alexis. She's very liberal in that respect. Besides, I'm sure she'll be getting her own apartment once she's finished college."