Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

After several long moments of enjoying the pleasure, Amy orders Beth to climb into the bed. She goes to her own bedroom, returning moments later with the flesh colored realistic looking strap-on dildo with internal plug. She lays it on the mattress near the foot of the bed.

Next she gets some Velcro straps from a nearby dresser drawer. She binds Beth's arms and legs spread-eagle to O rings that are attached to the four posts of the king size bed.

Then she picks up the leather paddle that she dropped on the floor earlier and climbs into bed with her sex slave. She kneels between Beth's outstretched legs.

She whacks Beth hard on her pubic mound and the slave cries out in agony. She then smacks her navel and each of her breasts. She leans over and licks her cunt lips. Then she kisses her pubic hair and her navel pushing her tongue into the hole. She snakes her tongue up to Beth's breasts. She kisses each of her nipples. She gives each one a vicious bite and Beth moans loudly.

Looking into Beth's eyes, she perceives that the slave is basking in the attention. She gives her slave a wicked smile and smacks her on her breasts, two hard whacks to each orb. Beth's look of joy immediately turns to one of surprise.

Then the Mistress alternates hitting her slave's breasts, her stomach and her pussy until Beth is writhing and moaning in delicious agony. Then she massages the areas she smacked until Beth is whimpering in joy.

Amy climbs out of bed and picks up the flogger from off the floor where it was dropped earlier. Standing next to the bed, she then begins to beat Beth's navel and breasts with the leather paddle while smacking her sex and thighs with the flogger. Soon the slave's skin is raw and stinging; she is crying quietly.

Amy again massages the areas she was beating until Beth is delirious with ecstasy.

After several times of bringing Beth from sweet agony to exquisite delirium, Amy then drops the sex toys on the floor and inserts the plug of the flesh colored strap-on dildo into her own pussy. She straps the harness to her hips and climbs into bed. She kneels between her slave's thighs.

Beth's crying turns to sniffles. She knows that she is finally going to have her floodgates opened and her pussy filled with sweet bliss.

Amy unzips the Velcro straps binding Beth's ankles and positions the phallus at Beth's gate. Holding the dildo at the base with her right hand she opens Beth's cunt lips with her left hand. The realistic looking prick easily slides into Beth's juice filled cunt.

Beth bucks her hips up to meet Amy's forward thrust. She moans in delight as she feels the dildo enter her garden.

Amy then unzips the Velcro straps binding Beth's wrists. She grabs Beth's thighs. Holding on tight to them she begins to hump Beth. The slave immediately wraps her legs around Amy's waist; she grabs onto Amy's arms. Amy leans over and bites Beth's left nipple, pulling hard on it. The sex slave cries out and bucks her hips up to meet Amy's forward thrust.

Amy continues to fuck Beth, kneeling between and holding onto her thighs. Her emotions are climbing to a peak. Beth throws her head from side to side as her passions also build to a crescendo. She is a bank vault; Amy is the depositor. She is the treasure chest; Amy is the safecracker. She is the booty; Amy is the privateer.

Beth lets go of Amy's arms and clutches the sheets at her side. She opens her mouth and closes her eyes, exhaling as the delectable agony overcomes her. She is a restless spirit; Amy is her relief. She is a wayward pilgrim; Amy is her navigator. She is a lost mariner; Amy is her captain.

Amy pumps Beth hard and Beth pushes her hips up to meet Amy's thrust. Both women are headed for love's oblivion. Both women are locked in passionate combat, each trying to fulfill their own sexual craving. Beth is a hot furnace; Amy is her stoker. Beth is a raging fire; Amy is her kindling. Beth is a boiling cauldron; Amy is her thermometer.

Both women are ready to ignite their time bombs. Both are imprisoned by their own passions. Both are slaves to their sexual desires. Neither can escape their own destinies.

Beth is the first to ignite. She screams out as her orgasm envelopes her, sending her into euphoria. Amy continues to fuck Beth's vagina; her own climax is only seconds away. Driving, sweating, moaning. Three more thrusts and her volcano also erupts. She too is blasted into sensuous orbit.

Both women fall into blissful utopia as their passions ripple through their bodies.

Amy removes the dildo from Beth's pussy and collapses next to her sex slave, on her left. Both are breathing deeply, exhausted. Both are savoring the feelings running rampant up and down their spines and throughout their bodies. Beth is moaning quietly. Amy is caressing Beth's left nipple.

Meanwhile, across the hall, Alexis Dawn orders the naked Tanya Marie to remove all her clothes. Tanya kisses and sucks her erogenous zones as she takes off each garment. Alexis just stands in the center of the room enjoying the caressing of her body.

Once Tanya is finished stripping her, Alexis sits on the edge of the bed. She opens her legs wide and instructs Tanya to kneel in front of her and to kiss, lick and suck her pussy. Tanya rubs her palms up and down the Domme's inner thighs as she kisses and licks her pussy lips. She kisses and licks her pubic hair. Going higher she kisses her navel, snaking her tongue into the cavity.

After kissing and tonguing her bellybutton several times she then returns to BlackVelvet's pubic mound. She opens her clitoral hood and begins to lick and suck her clitoris.

Alexis leans back with her hands on the bed. She thrusts her hips up into Tanya's face. She moans in delirium. The slave sucks harder, licks faster. Alexis closes her eyes and basks in the pure joy Tanya is delivering to her pussy.

Alexis is approaching a summit of emotion, a fever pitch of joy. Her vagina resonates with delight. BlackVelvet's moans have become harmonious sounds, inspiring Tanya to suck deeper and to lick stronger, faster. She becomes lost in a canticle of love. Alexis is a plucked instrument; Tanya is her Apollo. BlackVelvet is the song, Tanya is her melody. The Domme is the music; Tanya is her accompaniment. Kissing, licking, sucking.

BlackVelvet is seething with passion. Her dark cavern is filled with Tanya's bright light; the sex slave is focused on bringing her to a kaleidoscopic rapture. Alexis is a hot night; Tanya is her morning dew. Alexis is parched earth; Tanya is her refreshing drink. The Domme is a furious storm; Tanya is her calming hand. Kissing, licking, sucking.

Tanya continues to suck harder, lick faster, driving Alexis over the brink. Alexis grabs Tanya's hair with her left hand and pulls her face deeper into her womanhood. Tanya rakes her teeth across the Domme's clit.

BlackVelvet throws her head from side to side as her climax nears. She is wild with desire, aflame with emotion. She screams out, begging Tanya not to let up the pace. Tanya sucks deeper, licks faster.

Then at last her volcano detonates, sending her to Shangri La. Her pussy overflows with her passionate juices. She clutches Tanya's hair again and bucks her hips up into the sex slave's face. Her sex lips brim over with the delectable cream. She basks in the delicious feelings flowing through her flesh. She is awash with bliss. Tanya tenderly kisses her cunt lips.

Alexis grabs Tanya by her upper arms and pulls her up. She lets herself fall back onto the bed with Tanya on top of her. She wraps her arms and legs around Tanya and kisses her hard on the mouth, pushing her tongue deep into the sex slave's orifice. Tanya sucks it greedily.

After she breaks the kiss, she thanks Tanya for giving her such an intense orgasm.

"It is my pleasure to serve you Mistress Alexis," Tanya answers her.

"Amy tells me that you're insatiable. Is that true?" She still has her arms and legs wrapped around the sex slave, who is still lying on top of her. She presses her pubic mound up into Tanya's womanhood.

Tanya gives her a coy smile and says, "I don't know if I'm insatiable. I know I like to suck my Master Eric's dick and eat Mistress Vickie's pussy. I also love to fuck." Tanya squirms her hips, rubbing her pussy mound against BlackVelvet's cunt. Their pubic hairs entangle.

The two women just lie quietly for several moments. Then Alexis orders the sex slave to kneel in the queen size bed facing the headboard. Next she ties Tanya's hands to the headboard with a slip-knot.

She picks up the purple strap-on dildo and inserts the plug into her own vagina. She straps the dildo onto her hips. Next she picks up the leather paddle. She begins to slap Tanya's ass cheeks with the paddle, lightly at first.

After several light smacks she asks, "What do you use for a safe word?"

"PETER PAN, Mistress Alexis," Tanya answers her. "But I can use any word you like."

"The phrase PETER PAN is OK with me. I don't know what your threshold of pain is so if you need to use it, then use it. OK?"

"Yes Mistress," is her only reply.

Then Alexis smacks her hard on her right cheek. She pauses momentarily and then whacks her left cheek hard. She pauses again, trying to gauge Tanya's feelings. Tanya has her eyes closed, languishing in the delectable smarting of her ass.

Alexis then begins to systematically hit both her cheeks and her thighs. She continues to spank Tanya until her thighs and ass are crimson and burning. Tanya is squirming and moaning from the luscious torment.

BlackVelvet grabs her thigh and pulls her legs farther apart. Then she smacks Tanya's perineum and her pussy lips. Tanya yells out.

"Ahhhhh!"

"Are you OK slave? You haven't used the safe word."

"I'm OK Mistress Alexis. I just wasn't expecting those last smacks. You caught me . . ."

"Then silence slave!" Alexis smacks her hard on her left cheek. "You are to speak out only if you need to use the safe word." She hits her right cheek hard and Tanya whimpers.

Alexis returns to spanking the sex slave. She hits her ass, her pussy lips, her perineum and her thighs. Soon Tanya is crying quietly. Alexis stops and begins to massage the slave's inflamed ass cheeks, thighs and vagina. She continues to rub Tanya's tender areas until she begins to moan in ecstasy.

She inserts her right middle finger into Tanya's sex hole. She can feel that the slave's vagina is saturated with her juices. She gives the sex slave a wicked smile and pinches her left nipple between the thumb and first finger. She gives her teat a hard pull. Tanya grimaces as the lightening pain travels through her breast.

Alexis then returns to spanking Tanya. Several times she alternates between beating the woman and massaging her ass and pussy. She is torturing Tanya's emotions, bringing her from a delectable pain to a delicious ecstasy. The sex slave is on a rollercoaster of passion. Rising to an illuminated euphoria and then falling into a darkened abyss.

When Alexis perceives that Tanya can take no more she kneels behind her, placing the dildo at the entrance to her vagina. She holds the phallus steady with one hand as she opens Tanya's lips with the other. The slave throws her head back moaning in anticipation to BlackVelvet's assault on her pussy.

Alexis rams the stiff rubbery cock deep into Tanya's womanhood. Tanya screams out. Alexis withdraws the dildo out until just the tip is still within Tanya's pussy. She again rams the purple cock deep into Tanya and again Tanya yells out in sweet agony. Alexis grabs onto Tanya's hips and then begins to fuck the slave hard.

Tanya is moaning; her emotions have taken control of the body. She is on fire with passion. The juices of her fountain are boiling over. She is hot with want.

Alexis too is approaching her danger zone. The moment of her orgasm is a time bomb ticking down, tick, tick, tick. The moment of her launch is approaching lift off, ten, nine, eight.

They are both moving toward a point of no return. Alexis drives Tanya on while Tanya's moaning compels Alexis to pump harder, deeper. Through the firestorm they plunge, each longing only for freedom, each needing relief.

They are together racing down a freeway of elation, caught in a web of joy, mired in a sea of sexual pleasure. Both are enshrouded by a cloud of lust; pierced by a lightening bolt of desire. Alexis drives Tanya closer to her climax and Tanya's groaning forces Alexis to push harder, deeper. Their respective pinnacles are just seconds away.

Then BlackVelvet's Venus erupts. Her cataclysmic release is immediately followed by Tanya's dynamic climax. Both women are thrown into a whirlpool of feelings and passions as their orgasms fill their bodies. Both fall into endless bliss. Both are filled with ecstasy.

Alexis leans on Tanya's back. She is breathing deep, exhausted. She pulls on the cords binding Tanya to the headboard releasing her. Tanya does not move; she is too worn out. She too is breathing deeply, holding onto the headboard.

After a few minutes of enjoying her orgasm Alexis sits back on the bed, pulling the dildo out of Tanya's vagina. Tanya turns around and sits next to the Domme. She puts her arms around her neck and thanks her. Alexis answers that she is happy to serve the slave.

The two women remain wrapped arm in arm for several minutes. Alexis takes the strap-on dildo off her hips and lays it on the bed.

"Want to go see what Amy and Beth are doing?" Alexis asks Tanya.

"Yes Mistress. I am anxious to have a fuck session with Beth. From what Mistress Amy tells me she is a very hot woman."

"Yes she is. I've had sex with her before. Amy told me that she doesn't know which of you two are the hottest. Let's go find out, shall we?"

"I would love to Mistress Alexis."

As they exit the room, Amy Michelle and Elizabeth Ann are just coming out of the dungeon. Amy suggests they all go into the den. She has plans for the two sex slaves and she wants to have sex with Alexis. She hasn't had sex with her lover since the last time she was in town, when Richard spent another evening with Donald and Lori Brandi.

Amy has removed the flesh-colored strap-on dildo from her hips and is carrying it. But seeing that Alexis has left the purple one in the bedroom she tells Beth to retrieve it and to meet them in the den.

When Beth enters the den, Amy orders her sex slave to insert the plug into her vagina and strap the dildo on her hips. Next she has Tanya lie down on the shag rug. Then Amy commands sex slave Beth to fuck sex slave Tanya.

After they have both climaxed they are to perform cunnilingus on each other, sucking each other's clits until they both reach another orgasm.

Next Tanya is to put the dildo on and fuck Beth. Then they are to suck each other's clits again.

Amy wants them to take turns repeatedly fucking each other and eating each other while lying on the white shag rug in the den until she tells them to stop.

Meanwhile, Amy and Alexis take turns fucking each other with the other strap-on dildo. They too perform cunnilingus on each other in between fuck sessions.

The four women continue their sex orgy until late in the evening.

Finally, both Amy and Alexis reach a point of sexual saturation. Neither can endure another orgasm. They are both exhausted, lying on the sofa together wrapped arm in arm.

They look over at the two sex slaves nearby on the white shag rug. Beth is on top of Tanya; her face buried in Tanya's pussy with her own cunt bearing down on Tanya's face. They are both hungrily licking and sucking each other's clits.

Alexis reluctantly tells Amy that she has to leave. She asks her friend what she intends to do with Beth and Tanya. Amy tells her that she is going to let them continue their fuck fest until midnight or until one of them wants to quit, whichever comes first.

"Well from the way the two of them are going at it, it looks like you'll be here until midnight Amy."

"You're probably right Alexis. I think I might get a riding crop on their asses to spur them on. What do you think?"

"That sounds like a great idea. I just wish I could stay to watch."

"I'll let you know how it turns out."

Then while Amy gets a riding crop from the dungeon Alexis retrieves her clothes from the bedroom where she left them. Once she is dressed she calls her submissive Badboy to come pick her up. He and his submissive electricgirl arrive a few minutes later. The two sex slaves are still going at it when the trio leaves.

Around eleven o'clock Richard comes home; the two women are still fucking each other. Then about thirty minutes later Tanya finally gives out. She looks imploring at Amy and begs to be allowed to stop. She says that she cannot take another orgasm.

Amy smiles appreciatively and orders the two slaves to stop their love making. She gives them both a hug and a kiss and thanks them for complying with her wishes. They both thank her for a wonderful night of sex and fun. Tanya apologizes for quitting but Amy assures her that she did alright and that there is no need for apologizing.

Richard then takes Beth into the Master bedroom for a shower while Amy helps Tanya get dressed. Amy drives her back to her house.

While parked in front of Tanya's house, Amy tells Tanya that she will let her know when she can come over for another fuck fest. Then she reminds the sex slave to talk to Vickie and Veronica about them all posing for David in her hot tub. She hints that they might be able to get everyone's husbands and boyfriends to join them in a sex orgy afterwards. Tanya promises to call her before Thursday.

Tanya tells the Mistress that she is looking forward to both another fuck fest with Beth and to posing nude with the other women. They give each other a hug and a kiss and then say good night. As Tanya is walking up her driveway, Amy puts her window down and tells Tanya to give Carolyn a hug and a kiss for her. The sex slave smiles at Amy and says that she will be sure to do it.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers
12