Sam's Story Pt. 03

Story Info
2nd day caged! Sam's comes face to face with Cassie AGAIN.
2.4k words
4.49
14.7k
16

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I awoke the next morning to my cock trying to break free from it's cage. As I started to move I realised Mel was laying across my chest.

As I laid there I pondered my predicament. Last night I wanted out of the cage, Mel asked me to wait. She also changed her mind and NOW wants to be my keyholder, Cassie wants to be my dom, why the fuck did I want to be locked in the first place?

"Coffee." Mel whispered.

"Huh?" I reply coming out of my trance.

She rolls off me and cuddles her pillow.

"Coffee, I need coffee! You gave me too much wine last night!"

"So your drinking is my fault?"

"Bad puppy." She snaps.

I get up. "Fine, I'll make you coffee."

"And French toast, Puppy. I need French toast!"

"Yes ma'am." I shouted heading down the stairs.

As I dropped her French toast on the plate, Mel walks in and smacks my ass.

"Smells great puppy."

"I really wish you wouldn't call me that." I pretty much begged.

"But, puppy, I love your new title, and well... since I'm Queen...what I say goes!"

"Yes ma'am." I sigh.

"Good." She smacks my ass again.

"That was easy." Mel winks as she bites into her toast.

"Where's my coffee?"

"Sorry Mel"

"Ma'am." She snaps back.

"Sorry, ma'am, here you go."

Mel sips the coffee. "It's almost cold!" She tuts.

Damn she's going to be unbearable. I thought to myself.

*buzz-buzz-buzz*

Mel picks up her phone.

"Hey mom."

Fuck! Cassie, what the fuck does she want. Hasn't she done enough! Can she not just leave me alone. Why is she even calling she said I had 2 days. Fuck my mind was racing.

"Yeah, mom. That'll be fine. Sam's happy to help!

I'm happy to what now?

"Okay. Bye, mom."

"What was that about?"

"Oh nothing. My mum is having a new washing machine delivered, I said you'll install it for her."

"Well you can call her back, because it ain't happening!" I bark, heart thumping in my chest.

"Puppy, I know you're embarrassed about your cage, but let it fucking go! You know what my moms like. A fucking hippie, she couldn't give two shits you're in a cage!"

"Mel! I said, NO."

"Puppy, you want out of that Cage?" She says angrily.

"I can let myself out whenever I want to, Mel." I snap back pissed.

"Yeah. Yeah you can, but if you do...it'll be a long fucking time till you get ANY pussy again!"

She had me there.

"Mel, please." I start to beg.

*buzz-buzz-buzz*

"The Fuck does Cassie want now Mel?" I scream across the kitchen.

"It's my fucking sister! What's wrong with you today!"

Mel turns and starts to leave the kitchen.

"Hi Steph, what's up?" Is all I hear as she drifts off in the distance.

What am I going to do, if I don't go round to Cassie's, Mel will start to ask questions and if I do know God knows what the fuck Cassie has planned.

I start to hear Mel again, she's walking back into the kitchen.

"Don't worry, Steph. He'll understand."

I'll understand what, I think to myself. Already in trouble over my Cassie outburst.

"Okay, Yeah sure, see you soon. Bye, Steph."

"So what will I understand now?"

"Don't take that tone with me, Sam!"

Oh shit! She didn't call me puppy, it must be bad.

"Steph got home last night to find Phil in bed with another woman! They've been fighting all night. I said She can stay with us till she gets settled."

"Oh come on, Mel! Why can't she rent her own place?"

Mel now glaring at me. "Upstairs, 5 minutes!" She growled through gritted as she stormed out of the kitchen again.

I finish my coffee, and head upstairs. I know Mel's pissed but I just want to focus on us! Fuck everyone else. I walk into the bedroom.

"Mel." I call out.

Mel walks out of our ensuite wearing nothing but a fucking strapon. The Strapon is massive. It huge, its jet black, about 12 inches long and as thick as a soda can!

"What the fuck is that, Mel?" I ask trembling.

"It's my cock, Puppy!" She says, still looking annoyed.

"It's fucking huge, Mel! What do you plan to do with that!"

"It's not huge, Puppy. It's average size for a black person." She smirks and starts to jerk her fake cock as she walks towards me.

"You could've gone smaller!" I whisper, unable to take my eyes off her gargantuan dildo.

"No, Puppy. Bigger is better...besides I can see your cage leaking through your shorts again, so you must be happy with my choice!"

I look down, Mel is right, a huge wet patch on my shorts! Damn cock betraying me.

"So, Puppy. Tell me how hot my girl cock is. Tell me how desperate you are to suck it ...to take it."

"Mel, I...I...I really would love...to...to...

"Kneel!" She says, interrupting my incoherent babbling.

I dropped to my knees and find myself face to face with her beast of a cock. Mel, still stroking her Strapon, starts to rock from side to side. Almost as if to hypnotize me. It's working.

"Kiss my helmet." She purrs.

Hesitantly I lean forward, lick my lips and kiss the tip of her helmet. As I do I feel my own cock spasm. I was leaking profoundly.

"Now lick the tip!" She orders, fully aware of my leaking cage.

My mouth is dry, I somehow manage to swallow, it doesn't help much. I leaned forward, light headed. This strapon has me intoxicated. I take a deep breath, close my eyes and lick the tip. As I do my cock starts going wild in its cage. If OFFICIAL. I want this beast.

"Wanna suck my cock, Puppy?"

"Yes ma'am, I say, basically panting.

"Is my sister allowed to stay here?"

"Whatever you want, Mel." I whisper, my only thought is her Strapon. I'm pretty much on autopilot now. Unable to take my eyes off it.

"Good, Puppy." She lifts the dildo inline with my nose, pulls it back to her stomach. Steps forward

*WHACK* smacks me right across the face with it.

"What the fuck, Mel." I shout. She squints her eyes, bends down to meet my eyeline.

"Don't ever argue with me again! If I tell you to do something. You do it."

"But, Mel..." I begin, rubbing my face, it's still sore from its whack.

"But nothing, Puppy! Get changed. Go fit my mom's new washing machine. Then you can collect, Steph and her stuff on your way back. Got it?" She barks as she heads back into the ensuite.

"Yes, Mel." I reply, defeated.

"It's Ma'am, Puppy."

"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am." I mumble, still kneeling in the middle of the room.

Mel turns round. Standing in the doorway of the ensuite. As she starts to close the door she pops head back out.

"Oh I left a butt plug on the bed. Put it in. I want to make sure you're ready my big black beast tonight!"

She slams the door, leaving no room for a reply. Letting me know it was an order.

I walked over to the bed. The plug she had left was silver, the size of a golf ball and had a pink jewel at the end of the hilt. I got the lube out of the bedside cabinet, smothered it up. Rubbed it around my anus and slowly inserted it. My cock began to pour out Precum. Fuck it felt intense. How am I supposed to drive with this thing inside me. I pull up my shorts and make my way to the car.

Driving to Cassie's, arguing with myself over what to say. Just be polite, I tell myself. She's not going to say or do anything while Henry is there.

Fuck Henry. How am I going to look him in the eye, when the day before I ate his cum out of his wife?

This is insane! I should just crash the car and end it all. God What am I going to do?

I reach Cassie's house. My shorts are soaked. Every bump in the road made my cage leak profoundly.

Sitting in her drive, a bunch of emotions going on in my head. Cage and plug, is permanent arousal. Not only am I scared shitless of Cassie I'm extremely embarrassed and horny to boot. Fuck just get in and get out. It won't take 20 minutes. Just stay cool and calm, I tell myself.

I get out the car and knock on Cassie's door.

It's Henry who greets me.

"Hey, Sammy." Henry smiles as he shakes my hand.

"Hey, Henry. How's it going?"

"Not bad, Sammy. Not bad at all. Sorry you had to come round. I told Cassie I could do it but she wasn't having any of it. Insisted on you coming over."

"I bet she did." I mumble under my breath.

"And you know me, Sammy. I never argue with Cassie."

"Don't blame you, Henry." As we enter the laundry room, Henry calls out to Cassie.

"Cassie, Sammy here."

"Oh lovely, thank you, Henry. Go watch some telly, me and Sam will sort the washing machine out."

"No problem darling, see you later, Sammy."

I half heartedly wave bye as Henry leaves. My heart starts pounding. My cock is shrinking in the cage due to fear of Cassie. Cassie steps toward me, I instinctively step back.

"Don't retreat, Pet." Cassie orders.

I freeze immediately in my tracks. Cassie steps closer, brushes her hand against my face.

"Good boy." She purrs.

"Well don't just stand there, Pet, you have a job to do." she nods towards the machine and steps away to sit down.

I find myself looking over her body. She's wearing a loose black and white striped skirt, blue blouse and black high heels.

Our eyes meet. Fuck shes been watching me like a hawk this whole time.

I turn around and start unwrapping the new machine. I can feel Cassie eyes still burning through me. I'm starting to sweat.

My heart won't stop racing and my hands are trembling like mad. I move the machine into position. Kneel down under the worktop connecting the hose. As I reach back, grab the cable to plug the machine in. Cassie's right on top of me, her pussy is level with my head. I gulp, my heart stops but my cage leaks.

"Sorry, Pet. No special sauce today." I hear her say from above me.

My mouth goes dry at the thought of eating another man's cum.

"But don't worry I'm still juicy and creamy."

Cassie lifts her skirt with her left hand. Exposing her pussy. She's shaved from yesterday.

She reaches between her thighs with her right hand. Inserts her middle finger, swabs it around, pulls it back out. Revealing just how creamy she is. Cassie places her hand under my nose.

"Suck it off." She orders quietly.

I take her hand, lean forward and suck her finger. She tasted much better than yesterday.

"That's enough." Is all she says as she pulls her hand away.

"Finish fitting the machine please, Sam."

Snapping back to reality, I plug the machine in, climb out from under the worktop and push the machine into place.

"Well done, Sam. Have a seat."

Cassie pats the chair next to her. I walk over and as I sit down, I jolt. Fuck how did I forget I was plugged.

"Something wrong?" Cassie asks looking at me puzzled.

"Erm, no...err... electric shock is all." I manage to expel. I may had forgotten about the butt plug before but no way I was forgetting now. It pressed directly against my prostate. My cage was haemorrhaging Precum. My eyes were heavy and my head was light. Cassie starts talking.

"Look, Sam. I may have been a little aggressive yesterday."

Understatement of the year I thought to myself.

"But I've always wanted to be dominant and well Henry doesn't switch at all. So I'll tell you what. I believe you are enjoying our little game and I'm prepared to make you a wager.

I will lift my skirt and bend over in front of you. If you do nothing I'll never bug you again.

However if you lick my ass, you get to be my secret slave... sound fair?"

"What Cassie?" I respond somewhat confused.

Being plugged and cage wasn't helping. Cassie gets up stands in front of me hike up her skirt bends over and touches her toes. Her big black fat ass is on full display as well as her thick creamy pussy lips.

"It's simple, Sam. Lick my ass and be my slave or get up and leave!"

I'm short of breath, cage is leaking, plug messing with my brain chemistry. But no way was I licking her ass. I shake my head, rub my eyes, take one last look at Cassie's fat ass still in front of me.

"Fuck this I'm leaving. Bye Cassie!"

As I lean forward to stand, my hands grab Cassie's hips, I shove my face between her fat cheeks and proceed to tongue fuck her butthole.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING! MY BRAIN SCREAMS.

"Good boy! Not gonna lie, Sam. I thought you weren't going to do it, Pet." She giggles as she reaches behind to pull my head deeper into her ass.

She starts to grind her ass against my nose.

"That was amazing." She stands upright and starts to make herself presentable.

Sitting in the chair, Cassie's ass juices over my face. Why the fuck did I do that? I ask myself again.

"Sam, thank you for your service, but it's time to go, love. Oh and don't worry I'll be in touch! Henry will see you out." Cassie says, acting like the last 5 minutes never happened.

"Oh okay." I get up to leave, in a complete daze.

Henry comes to say goodbye.

"All done, Sammy?"

"Yeah, Henry. Sorry it took so long."

"No worries, Sammy. Cassie is a hard woman to please! But you got the job done in the end. Must have been a pain in the ass, you look a right mess."

"Yeah guess you could say it got a little over my head.

"See ya, Henry." "Bye, Sammy.

As I get into my car, I'm reminded once more of the butt plug located in my ass. I check my phone. A message from Mel.

- Steph's ready to be picked up. BE NICE!! -

Great. I've got Cassie's dried ass juice on my face. I'll need to go get cleaned up before I get Steph.

To be continued...