Sam's Story Pt. 07

Story Info
Sam's new life takes a big turn.
2.5k words
4.54
10.1k
14

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes, still hazy. I feel Mel's dildo slowly leave my ass.

"You want a go?" Mel asks Steph.

"Fuck yeah!" Steph squeals.

Steph slides herself of the dildo strapped to my head. Her pussy is gaping.

"Good job, whiteboi." She pats my head as she walks past.

Mel leans over and untied the mask from my head.

"Fuck this thing is filthy!" Steph says in disgust.

"Wanna suck it clean?" Steph asks me and she does the harness up.

I shake my head furiously. "NO NO NO!" I bark.

Heart pounding. Steph starts laughing.

"I was only joking."

Mel lies down on the bed next to me her feet by my face.

"Suck my toes, Puppy. " She orders as she start to play on her phone.

Before I can even lick she shoves her foot in my mouth. I start to gag but she just keeps wriggling her foot till I adjust.

Steph walks behind me slides the strap straight in my ass.

"Damn, Mel. You made him loose."

Oops." Mel laughs while scrolling through her phone.

I close my eyes in shame, I can barely feel it now. Steph's sliding in and out of me, building up steam.

"Fuck me! His taking all 12 inches. Nah this ain't gonna do, his too loose."

Steph steps back and the dildo plops straight out. She bends down and unlocks the spreader bar from my ankles. She walks over to Mel's toy box and pulls out some rope. What is she going to do now. I think to myself.

"Cross your legs!" Steph orders.

I cross my legs and Steph binds them so I cannot uncross.

"That should do it."

She starts to slide the dildo on again but this time I feel it so much more.

"That's it, you feel that now don't you, whiteboi!"

"Mrph" I try to moan yes but Mel's foot makes it garbled.

Fuck I can feel the dildo so much more now. Steph grabs my hip and really starts to pound now. Her thrusts are so deep and hard it feels as though her cock is in my gut.

"Take this dick, whiteboi!" Steph screams and she fucks me at feels like supersonic speed.

My eyes start rolling. The pressure is too much. My legs give out and I crash to the floor. I lay there shaking for what feels like forever.

Steph leans down and untied the knots that were holding my legs and arms together. I start to wiggle and roll on to my back. As I look up the giant black strapon that's destroyed my ass comes flying towards me and smacks me right in the eye.

"Fuck!" I shout.

"Oh shit sorry, Sammy. That was an accident. It's too heavy and slippery it slipped straight out of my hands."

"It's okay." I mumble rubbing my eye and wiping away the lube and ass juice.

"All done." Mel says putting her phone down.

"What is?" I ask.

"None of your business, now clean this mess. Steph, go get dressed we're going out. Sam you're staying here."

"But.." Mel cuts me off.

"No buts! Now tidy up."

Steph leaves the room and Mel goes for a shower. I pick up the toys and take them downstairs to clean. Fuck my eye was hurting. I look in the mirror and can't believe it, that fucking dildo has given me a black eye.

I finish cleaning the toys and head back upstairs. As I step into the bedroom Mel is in a matching black thong and bra set putting on stockings.

"Wow, you look incredible!" I tell her.

"I know." She responds stepping into a dress.

She pulls the dress up, it's a skin tight little black cocktail dress, that barely covers her ass and has her tits on show.

"Jesus, Mel. Where are you going dressed like that?"

"Tell me how it's any of your business?"

She asks putting in her earrings.

"Well I'm your Husband..."

"WAS!" She interrupts.

I pause for a moment and gather my thoughts.

"Mel, I'm still your husband and I have a right to..."

"We may be married, but 'husband' implies equal. We are not equals, you're more like a pet now. Do we tell pets where we go?"

"No ma'am." I whimper.

"Lay down on the bed. NAKED." Mel orders.

I strip off and lat on the bed. Mel cuffs my hands and ankles to each bed post. My cage starts to bounce. I'm excited.

"Oh we won't be playing, Puppy. I want you to lay here and think about your new status in this house."

As Mel finishes Steph walks into the room, dressed almost exactly the same a Mel but in a silver cocktail dress.

"What did he do wrong?" Steph giggles.

"Needs to learn a lesson. Ready?"

"Yup."

*Mel's phone rings* "Hey mom, no sorry Sam can't talk...his a little tied up...Okay bye."

"Lets go." Mel says to Steph and walks out the room.

Steph opens her purse pulls out a pair of panties and shoves them in my mouth.

"Later, whiteboi." She leaves giggling.

Laying in the bed tied up. The panties making me gag. I didn't know whether to keep them or spit them out. I don't even know how long they'll be!

I hear a noise. Was that the front door? Am I hearing things? Fuck what if we're being robbed! Shit I start to struggle but the cuffs aren't budging.

"Sammy?"

Oh shit it's Cassie. How did she get in. The bedroom door opens. Cassie starts laughing.

"Well well well, Pet. Looks like you've been ready for me." Cassie walks over and pulls the panties out of my mouth.

"How did you get in, Cass?" I ask puzzled.

"Mel gave me a key in case of emergency. You know I had a feeling you'd be like this. That's why I made sure Henry put a load in me before I left. Are you hungry pet?"

"Yes." I sigh defeated.

"Nope! Not good enough, beg."

Is she serious? She wants me to beg to clean another man's cum.

"I'm not begging, Cassie. You want me to clean you, sit or my face! If not, leave."

"You're not exactly in a position to give orders but okay, Pet. Have it your way."

Cassie drops her raincoat revealing she's only wearing a bra and a pair of knickers. She climbs up onto the bed. Struggling with her weight to balance. Standing over me she takes her underwear off. I see the cum start to drip out.

"Ready, Pet?" she asks slowly lowering herself onto my face.

I stick my tongue out and drops of cum start to land on it. She laughs.

She finally has her whole pussy on my face, she starts grinding. I lick and swallow as much salty semen I can take. Cassie keeps riding my face.

"Shit, Pet. You are a hungry boy, aren't you?"

I carry on licking but can no longer taste Henry's cum. The majority must've stayed in her knickers.

"Hold on, Pet. A little bit more."

All of a sudden I get an even saltier bitter fluid in my mouth. What the fuck. She's pissing in my mouth.

"Drink up, Pet. Don't want to spill any and make a mess do we."

I swallow and swallow. Gulping down as much as I can handle. But the taste is so bad. I think I'm going to be sick. Finally she stops. Cassie rolls of my face and slides of the bed.

"That was disgusting, Cassie!" I splutter. Trying not to bring it all back up.

"Next time, Pet. Beg!"

I lay there coughing as Cassie gets up and put her raincoat back on. Cassie walks back over to me. She grabs my cock cage and gives it a shake.

"Was it worth it?" She asks playing with the cage.

"I think so." I mumble.

"Well no turning back now." She says releasing the cage. "Goodbye for now, Pet." And Cassie is gone.

I've been tied to the bed for hours. I only know this as the sun started to go down. Where are they? My wrists are sore. The cuffs have really cut into them.

All of a sudden I hear laughing and giggling from downstairs. They're back. Finally. Through muffled sounds I think I can hear another person with them. Someone's coming up the stairs. The door bursts open. It's Steph. She's wobbling and giggling, blatantly drunk.

"Steph, what's happening?"

"Shush." She slurs. As she walks over to Mels toy box.

She pulls out the ball gag from the other night. Steph staggers towards me.

"Steph. Wait. What..."

She pops the gag into my mouth.

"Wait and see! Trust it'll be fun...for Mel!"

Steph staggers to the bedroom door and shouts. "READY."

Ready for what I think to myself nervously. I hear giggling from the hallway. Someone is with Mel. Mel walks in followed by a white guy. His athletic build about 6,4.

"Puppy. this is Chad."

I could cry.

"Holy shit, Mel. You was serious! This is some freaky marriage you got going on here." Chad laughs while grabbing Mel's ass.

"Well if it's too much for you, we can forget the whole thing. You go home to your wife. Yeah?"

"Now I never said that Mel. Of course I'm up for it." Chad replies pulling Mel close and starts kissing her.

I turn my head and look away realising Steph is no longer in the room. Mel and Chad finish kissing. Mel drops to her knees and starts to unzip Chads trousers.

"I've missed that view." Chad tells Mel running his hands through her hair.

Mel yanks down the trousers and out flops the biggest dick I've ever seen. Pornstar size.

"And that's what I've missed." Mel tells Chad as she starts to kiss his balls and jerk his cock.

Steph walks back into the room vibrator in hand.

"Started without me I see." She says as she pulls up a chair.

"You're welcome to join us." Chad offers.

"Nope. I love cuckold porn and this is going to be hot." Steph responds pulling off her panties and starting to masturbate.

I turn back to Mel and she's sucking Chad for all she's worth. I look up towards Chad and his staring right at me.

"You pathetic man. You never deserved her." He tells me.

"Up." He orders Mel.

Mel stands and he turns her around and bends her over the bed. He hikes up her dress and pulls her thong to the side as he starts to eat her from behind. Mel's moaning.

"Fuck Sir...don't tease me...put it in!" Mel begs.

Chad rises up cock in hand and slides into Mel.

"That's it, Sir...more...give...me...more..." Mel's begging and Chad does.

His fucking her hard and Mel's loving it. I look away and Steph is slowing her pussy almost in sync with Chads thrusts. I feel defeated my cock isn't even getting hard in the cage. It's shriveling up into nothing. Chad pulls out of Mel.

"Suck it!" He orders.

Mel drops and starts to suck their juices off of him. She never did that with me.

"Now spit on the boy." He tells her.

What? I try to scream but it's pointless with the gag. Don't do it Mel. I plead in my head. Tell him no. Mel stands up leans over me. Uses her right hand to hold back her hair and spit in my face. Chad and Steph both laugh.

"Now spit on your hand." Chad tells Mel. She does.

"Rub it on your ass, I'm going in the back."

"Yes, Sir." Mel says as she does as instructed.

"Lie over the boy." Mel leans over me.

"Closer to his head." Mel moves closer. Chad starts fingering Mel's asshole.

"Oh, Sir. Thank you...it feels...so good." Mel moans.

Chads pups his fingers out of Mel's ass and puts them to her mouth. He doesn't say anything. Mel just instinctively sucks them. Who is this woman I ask myself. Chad takes his monster cock and starts to fuck Mel's asshole.

"Damn slut I've missed you holes." He tells her as he smack her ass.

"Thank you, Sir. I've missed being filled." Mel moans back.

They carry on fucking and Chad tells her his close to cumming.

"Wait! The special finish." Mel asks.

"Hurry up he orders as he pulls out and starts jerking.

Mel runs to the closet and comes out with the pink wig. She jumps up on the bed and puts it on me. I try to move my head to resist but she smacks my face.

"Don't ruin it!" She growls at me.

Once the wig is on she puts her arm around my neck and presses her face to mune, so we're cheek to cheek.

"READY, Sir." She shouts.

Chad walks closer jerking away.

"Say please!"

"PLEASE." Both Mel and Steph shout his cock erupts and shoot all over both my and Mel's faces.

Chad staggers back admiring his work.

"Ahhhh." Steph moans as she cums in the corner.

Chad starts to get dressed.

"Thank you, Sir." Mel says as she sits up.

I just lay there with cum over me wondering if I really knew my wife at all. Mel walks over and pulls out her phone and takes a photo of me tied to the bed.

"Right. Well I've got a wife to get home too. Don't wait 10 years to call me again. Okay Mel."

"Oh don't worry. We'll see each other again real soon."

"Goodbye ladies...boy." Chad turns and leaves.

Steph rises from her chair. "Now what, Mel?"

"Puppy time." Mel tells her. Mel leans over and removes the gag.

"Still love me, Puppy?"

I stay silent. Mel removes the key from her necklace and removes the cage but leaves on the base ring.

"Shit! Your Cock really is tiny in comparison." She tells me using her baby finger to flick it.

Mel bends down and starts to lick the tip. But nothing happens. No spring to life. My cock stays limp.

"I think you broke him." Steph tells Mel.

"Did I break you, Puppy?" Mel asks continuing to lick the tip.

Still nothing. Mel crawls toward me. Her face covered with as much cum as mine. She starts to lick the cum off my face. As she gets the majority of it. She plants a kiss on me and starts to push the cum into my mouth using her tongue. I just swallow the load she fed me.

"That worked." Steph says.

Mel sits up and low and behold my cock has come to life. Mel slides down to my cock and takes it in her mouth. She bobs up and down for a second and my cock pops out of her mouth.

"Too late." She says and with that she forces the cage back on my erect cock and locks it closed.

"Harsh." Steph says.

Mel stands up and starts to unlock my cuffs.

"Next time don't make me wait. Now go get cleaned up."

Her and Steph the head out of the room.

Next time I think to myself. I guess this is my life Now.

To be continued...