Sam's Summer: Nighttime

Story Info
Night after carwash.
1.7k words
4.3
25k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
166 Followers

With a thump, Sam woke up. She looked around confused, not knowing where she was. She found that she was lying naked, on her side on the floor in front of the couch in the living room and it was dark outside. She sat up and then climbed up onto the couch while shaking her head to clear away the last of the sleep. With a smile she realized the TV had been watching her sleep. She then noticed what was playing on the TV, an infomercial for Girls Gone Wild. She thought that she would love to be on that show, but didn't think it would be smart if her parents ever found out.

Considering that when her parents found out that she had lied about looking for a job, she was punished by not being able to go with her friends on their trip. Her dad even booted her car in the driveway before mom and dad left for their own week long vacation. They had left a list of chores that Sam had taken care of during the first day. The one of the last things on the list had been to wash the SUV. She did wash both her car and the SUV and in the process stripped completely naked in the driveway before going into the back to skinny dip in her own pool.

She hadn't dressed since stripping in front of the house and actually fell asleep in the living room at around eight. After her time at the pool she came in and had something to eat and started watching TV. That led to her falling asleep on the couch and falling off it at about two twenty in the morning.

She sat back and finished watching the infomercial with the intention of heading to bed afterwards. While sitting there her hands became restless and started to roam over her body, paying special attention to her eighteen year old firm B-cup tits and pink nipples. The Girls Gone Wild infomercial got her thinking about her time outside during the day, which is part of the reason her hands were sexually restless. Just before her hands dipped between her legs she remembered that she hadn't cleaned up from washing the cars. All of the car washing implements and her clothes were, as far as she knew, still out in front of the house.

Her shock caused her to get up and head for the door. As her hand touched the doorknob, she stopped realizing that she was still naked. After a couple short seconds of internal debate she shrugged and opened the door. The outside light was off, but she could see that everything was still sitting in front of the door. She stepped outside and glanced toward the cars. Lying on the ground in front of the SUV were her clothes in a rumpled mess. With a naughty smile she stepped outside, closed the front door, making sure that it wasn't locked before fully closing it, and grabbed the sponge.

With sponge in hand she slowly pranced across the front of the house, making sure her tits bounced with every step, to return it to the shed in the back. There was a little pain from the bouncing, but the feel of them moving free in the open was making her horny, or rather more horny. Once the sponge was stowed away she returned to the front, still bouncing her tits, and grabbed another item.

On her trip to the back with the bucket, this time she wasn't bouncing, she stopped in front of the SUV about two feet from her clothes for a count of ten before continuing to the back and the shed. While standing still she could feel the soft breeze blowing over every part of her body making her even hornier. She stopped again in front of the SUV on the way back to the front door.

The third trip was with the towels draped over her arm. At the driveway she turned and walked to the sidewalk and across the driveway there. She could feel her juices flowing and imagined a car driving by with the lights shining brightly off her very wet pussy and illuminating her entire body. That's when fear hit her and she ran back up the driveway and into the back. She took the towels to the laundry room through the back door. She was feeling very aroused and a little fearful, however she felt incredible. She grinned and walked back out to the sidewalk following the path she had taken to get into the house.

About halfway across the driveway she stopped and looked around. She chewed her lip a little with nerves as she contemplated what she was planning to do. With a deep breath to help steel her nerves she stepped off the driveway and onto the sidewalk. She didn't stop there, she continued to the middle of the street. There she squatted down with her legs spread. When she went down, she went down fast and actually tapped the asphalt with her ass before pulling up again. Her pussy and ass were less than an inch from the asphalt when she stopped moving. Then a very nasty thought popped into her head that she just loved. She giggled as she forced herself to pee a little. She created a small spot on the ground as she quietly said, with a giggle, "I've marked my territory."

She got up and calmly walked back to the front of the house. She picked up the last wash item, the soap, and quickly, almost running, took it to the back, this time unintentionally causing her tits to bounce. She was really close to cumming or at the least masturbating to make herself cum and that was one thing she didn't want to do in front of the house. Peeing, being naked and teasing herself were things she was comfortable with, but masturbating or cumming in front of the house were over the line for her. When she was in the kitchen where the soap was stored she took a deep breath trying to make it a calming breath, but it didn't help that much. "Only my clothes left," she said to herself, trying to keep her mind focused on the task at hand. With the renewed focus she went back out front.

As she approached her clothes she saw the hose was still out. With a huff of frustration she grabbed it and pulled it closer to the hose outlet near the front door. That was when she found that the hose had been on the whole time too. She hadn't noticed it before because of its position to the door and the small drip from the faucet was falling into the flower bed in front of the house. Only when focusing on it did she see that it was on. The dripping of the faucet and her little squirt of pee earlier was enough to push her to the point of really needing to pee. She stood next to the faucet for a minute dancing as she debated trying to finish putting things away then going in to pee or going into pee then coming back out.

She decided that she was going to finish up outside first and squatted down to turn off the faucet before rolling the hose up. In that position she lost control for a second and peed on the flower bed before stopping herself again. "This is crazy," she said and got up.

"I may as well do it," she told herself and moved to the yard. There she stood with her feet wider that her shoulders, her pelvis thrust forward and pussy pointed as far forward as possible. Once she was comfortable she relaxed and peed. The stream arced away from her to land a good four feet away. She was amazed, but the arc diminished fast because her bladder was emptying fast. In less than a minute she was just dribbling on the grass under her. She was feeling dirty and naughty from the way she had just peed, having never done anything like it before.

When she was finished she went back to the faucet and twisted it closed. She picked up the sprayer and since she didn't have anything to dry her pussy off with from her peeing, she sprayed her crotch to wash away the last of the urine as well as empty the hose. She came as the water hit her hard little button. As she came her free hand reached down and started playing with her clit. She was amazed that it seemed harder this time than when she had played with it by the pool after washing the cars. Again as she came she mumbled her mantra of repeating the word fuck. She sank to her knees slowly as her orgasm rocked her body.

With some effort she pulled her hand away from her pussy, because she wanted to keep playing with it until she was sated but she knew she was pushing her luck with how long she'd been naked in front of her house, and then finished rolling the hose up. Once it was done she went over and picked up her shorts and tank top. She used the top to dry her pussy off some, but not all the way because she was still very keyed up and was still producing juices. With a smile she went back inside. She threw her clothes in the laundry room and went to bed.

"That was fun," she said as she climbed into bed. There she played with her pussy some more, cumming at least twice more and falling asleep with her right hand in her pussy and her left on her right tit.

The next day she woke to her masturbating then the ate breakfast. After eating she returned to her bed where she relived the day before, making herself cum multiple times while smiling the whole time. She only ate one other time that day. She spent a couple hours out near the pool, masturbating at least once. While out there by the pool, the person who was to check on her came by. That's explained in more detail in a later chapter. She fell into a contented sleep, naked and without her sheet covering her, around eleven that night.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
166 Followers