Sam's Visitor

Story Info
Sam has a surprise visitor after her shower,
3k words
4.03
51.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveS10
LoveS10
1 Followers

Sam let the water run over her body in her small efficiency apartment shower. The small apartment was dinky but she loved it due to the fact she lived alone. Sam washed the conditioner out of her hair and finished by shaving her under arms and her pussy.

A small sigh escaped her lips as she ran her hand over her sensitive clit. A vague thought about not having any sex for a few weeks shot through her head and she laid her forehead against the shower wall.

Sam has been rejecting her boyfriend's advances for sex for a few weeks now, being sorely disappointed that he doesn't listen to what she truly wants in bed. She has gone into great detail about how she wants to be dominated over, his bitch essentially, but being the sweetheart he is, he only goes for what she refers to as "vanilla" sex. Which is nice, but not what she is craving day after day.

Sam shut off the water and ran her hands over her wet clit before withdrawing her hand, attempting not to torture herself. She grabbed the towel and dried herself off, stepping out of the shower. Sam her a slight tap, but when she looked at the front door that was right in front of her bathroom, there was no shadow on the other side of the blinds on the window. Sam picked up her hair dryer, spending time to work the brush through her drenched hair until it was only slightly damp. Re-securing her towel around her chest, she stepped out of the bathroom, into the kitchen and turned to face her bedroom that doubled as the living room.

Her heart dropped into her gut as she was facing a man leaning up next to one of three windows in her apartment, but the only one that would not latch. He kicked off the door and took a step towards her. Sam whirled and grabbed the door handle, but before she could flip the dead bolt, fingers were threaded through her hand and pulled her backwards. She screamed and she was cut off when he hand was secured over her mouth. She let out a sob as she kicked and attempted to bite his hand. He pulled her backwards, making her lose her footing and being dragged mostly. She grabbed his hand in her hair and tried to scream in pain. He threw her onto her futon face down. He straddled her back. She felt his weight shift as he reached to the side of her bed. She bucked, trying to push herself up. She took in a lung full of air and opened her mouth when he shoved a ball gag into her mouth and expertly latching it securely behind her head. She grabbed at it and he ripped first one wrist away in a death grip.

A soft cuff encircled her wrist before he released her hand. She brought it back to the ball gag, trying to unfasten it. He grabbed her second wrist and wrapped the same cuff around her other wrist before wrenching her first wrist behind her back, securely latching the two wrists together. Sam screamed into her ball gag as she kicked and bucked, pulling at her wrists. She felt him get off her and she rolled over. He smiled down at her and crossed his arms in victory.

"There we go! How are you, dear?" Sam looked around in quick succession, she sat up and felt her towel start to slip. The man looked down and noticed as well as he grabbed it and ripped it away. Sam let out another scream, being muffled by the gag. She stood up and he pushed her right back down.

He straddled her stomach, his jeans rubbed against her belly as she tried to wiggle out from under him with no avail. She looked up at him pleading and she saw a collar in his hand. She froze and he smiled widely.

"Sam, I have been watching you for some time. I watched you walk around naked as if no one was watching. I saw the dirty stories you have read and what your preference of category for porn was. I know you want this. It is time that you just acknowledge it to yourself as well."

He leaned down and strapped the thin black collar around her neck. He reached over her to the head of her futon, rubbing his stomach against her face. She could feel the hard muscle under his shirt and knew full well she couldn't fight him off. She whimpered and watched as he drew back up with a cord. He latched it to the collar and she jerked, attempted to sit up even with his weight on her, only to get yanked back by the unyielding collar. He placed each hand on her breasts and kneaded them gently before roughly pinching her nipples. She yelped and attempted to wiggle out from under him.

"That's right, bitch. Keep fighting it. From now on, when you make noise you will get punished. You will get your body used any way I want and by the end you will either beg for me to fuck you, or maybe I will take you home with me. I haven't decided yet."

Sam froze at the threat of being kidnapped and her body abused. She let out a small sob and was met with a slap across the face. She was stunned and she stared back at the man in disbelief. He wasn't much older than her 19 years she noticed and he seemed to be enjoying himself.

She realized he will win no matter what she does as he continued to twist and pull at her nipples. She writhed under him and he released them. He got off of her and turned on a lap, casting light in her small apartment. She got a better look at him. He could not have been older than 30, with jeans and a black t-shirt. She noticed his bulging muscles and the large package in his jeans. There was a table next to her bed and she noticed on her table a duffle bag she had never seen before. He reached into his bag and pulled out a blindfold and she kicked out at him. He pushed her legs out of the way before securing the blindfold over her eyes and she started breathing heavily. A few minutes passed and she couldn't hear where he was. She was breathing heavily and whimpered. She suddenly heard him going through his duffle bag.

"Oh Sam. I am not going to leave you with out any pleasure. I want you to beg me to fuck you. To have your wet cunt spasming around my cock." She felt her pussy heat up and she shook her head violently, denying herself of the pleasure. She felt a strap around her upper thigh. Sam stilled herself and felt him place another strap around her other thigh. She bucked when she felt something being placed onto her clit with another strap around her waist. She felt him remove himself from the bed and she continued to buck, attempting to remove whatever was placed against her clit.

Suddenly a powerful vibration was sent through her clit and she let out a surprised wail at the onslaught to her sensitive clit. She cried as she had a harder time catching her breath. She couldn't hear him over the loud and powerful vibrations. It seemed to go on forever and her toes curled as she felt her pussy spasm. She let out a cry of anguish as she felt her legs become wet. She felt him run a finger along her slit. Suddenly she felt him wipe something damp on her cheek and she could smell her arousal.

He flipped her over and shoved a few pillows under her, raising her hips in the air and she screamed out into her gag. She felt him palm her backside. He removed his hand and suddenly the vibrations against her clit stopped. She heard something and couldn't place it. She felt him kneel on the bed next to her and she felt the tension with the collar lesson. He pulled off her blindfold and she saw the large window facing the street had the blinds pulled up all the way and a few drunk people were walking by, some looking her way. She screamed against her gag and the man stood her up before sitting on the bed. She started to back away from him but he reached up and grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her across his lap.

"I told you if you made sounds that you would be punished. Did I not?" She sobbed as her stomach rubbed against his jeaned, her ass pointed towards the window. Suddenly a powerful slap came across her ass and she screamed. He continued to slap her ass silently as she writhed under him, sobbing as her cheeks began to burn.

After a few minutes, he stopped and began to rub her flaming backend. She shook as tears fell down her cheeks in mortification. He glided a finger across her slit and she arched her, as she realized how much her pussy was burning too. She noticed how soaked her thighs have become.

"Well, well. I told you that I knew you wanted this. You are just a whore begging for the right abuse." Sam shook her head violently and it earned her another spank on her already red and burning cheek. "Keep denying yourself it. I am thoroughly enjoying myself, and from the looks of it, so are you."

He sat her on the bed and she looked out the window and saw the small audience outside on the sidewalk before he closed the blinds. Sam's face went bright red as she stared at the man. He turned back to her and pushed her down against her bed. He knelt between her legs and licked up her slit. She groaned and then shook her head, attempting to close her legs. He dug his fingers into the flesh of her thighs and licked her slit again. She tried to kick out when she felt him stand up. He suddenly whipped her onto her stomach. He dragged her up the bed and locked the collar in again before making his was back to her behind. She pulled at her wrist cuffs and then froze as she felt her ankle getting circled in a cuff. She started to kick when he latched it to a strap loosely. She kicked her other leg violently, but he grabbed it easily and strapped it to the bed without any further problems. He wedged his arm under her waist and lifted her up, placing a tower of pillows under her hips, causing her ass to be in the air. She felt him then tighten the straps, effectively spreading her legs. He walked away and Sam listened intently for where he went. After a few minutes she couldn't help herself, she let out a sob.

A slap stunned her upturned cheeks. She yelped, earning her another spank. "You love that, don't you, bitch? Otherwise you would have shut up by now."

There was silence and time dragged on by. After a few minutes she tried to shift. There was no sound or movement and she was becoming more conscious of her upturned ass with each passing moment. She jumped when suddenly the vibrations on her clit started up again, stronger and more of an erradic pattern. She curled her toes and shook her head as the moments went by. She felt a steady wetness running down her leg and her pussy started to spasm. She clenched when she felt something wet between her ass cheeks.

She felt something being pushed inside her ass slowly and she screamed against her gag as her pussy continued to spasm and clench, causing her ass to tighten. He pushed again, coming across another bump that was larger than was first entered her ass. She felt her ass split open, causing a flame inside her. He stopped at the largest point of the second bump, causing her ass the clench around it and attempt to push it out. He pushed a little further and it became smaller again, lessoning the pain.

"I know you want the pain. I am here to exploit your every desire." She shifted her ass when he pushed again, speading her hole wider than she thought possible. She screamed and thrashed when again he stopped at the widest point. She trashed, trying to kick up her strapped down legs to no avail. He pushed again when suddenly her ass seemed to swallow it to the base. He tugged at the base a little. "Well, look at that. Now your ass doesn't want to give it up."

Her ass burned and suddenly she felt her pussy pulsated again and she screamed as more juices rushed down her leg. She felt him start to pull the plug out of her ass and stop at the widest point and she cried out as her ass contracted around it. Again her pussy pulsated and she buried her face into the bed. He let go of the plug, letting it stay at the widest point and sticking out of her ass. He walked over towards the foot of the bed, unlatched the collar from the strap.

Sam looked up at him as he unzipped his pants, pulling out his large member. She stared at it, blinking when he ran his fingers through her hair, unlatching the gag. He pulled it out and she opened her mouth to scream when he impaled her mouth of his cock, pushing it all the way to the back of her throat. He pounded her throat as her ass was burning and her clit becoming so sensitive that the vibrations started to hurt. Her eyes welled up as he pulled her mouth to the base of his cock and held it there, her nose against the button of his pants. He pulled her back and she gasped for air before he pulled her mouth all the way down again, but longer. She yanked on her head and looked up at him and he was looking down at her with his eyes glassed over and smiling. She blinked hard as he pulled her back. She gasped for air, but before she got a full lungs worth in, he pulled her against him again. Her vision started dotting black as she fought against him. She tensed her body and she felt the plug slip out her ass.

He pulled her off his cock by her hair and looked at the plug on the floor and smiled down at her as she tried to catch her breath to her lungs on fire.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, baby. We both know you want it. Tell me or I will just keep shoving my cock down your throat and that plug in your ass." Sam shook her head, refusing to give into what her body wanted. He walked away and she felt him shove the plug brutally back into her ass. She screamed and was cut off by a slap on her sore ass before he gripped her hair, shoving his cock down her throat again. She struggled against him and he just held her tighter. The plug popped out again as she struggled against him. She felt her pussy convulse again and her clit in pain. He pulled her off and she took deep breaths.

"Just tell me you want me, then it will be over, baby." His voice was soft and Sam let out a small sob. Her resolve broke as she felt her pussy, clit, and ass on fire.

"Please fuck me. Please just fuck me." He smiled, replacing the gag even as she shook her head. She felt his fingers against her slit and one at a time going into her pussy before removing themselves.

"Fuck, Sam. You are so wet. You can't deny that you want this any more." She felt one of his fingers, coated in her wetness invade her ass and she screamed against the gag when suddenly his cock was buried in her in one swift motion. He kept his cock inside of her, not moving one bit as he added a second finger inside of her ass. She sobbed and then felt her body start to move against him, pumping his cock in her slick walls. He groaned and added a third finger and she cried out again. The violent vibrations against her tender clit brought tears to her eyes as she felt her pussy clench again. He removed his fingers from her ass and grabbed her hips. He started to pump in and out of her violently for a few minutes before pulling out of her. She let out a small sob.

"You are still my bitch." She felt his head against her painful ass and she froze when he buried himself into her ass. She screamed violently as he raped her ass even as she bucked under him. She felt him spasm and screamed again as she felt him cum into her ass. She sobbed as he withdrew himself from her ass. The vibrator switched off and she heard his zipper. She heard him remove his belt and she felt the sting on her ass and she screamed against the gag as he continued the spanking with his belt until he ass was bright as a tomato.

She cried as he stopped and placed his belt back through his pant loops. He unlatched the cuffs from the straps, but didn't remove them. She felt the bed sink next to her and he pulled her back against him, even with her hands still bound. He nuzzled her neck and he grabbed pillows, placing one under her head and one under his.

"Good girl." Tears welled up in her eyes as he sore ass was pressed against his jeans but soon felt herself fall asleep against him.

LoveS10
LoveS10
1 Followers