Sam's Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers

I opened my eyes to see my husband cringing while kneeling on the floor next to our bed. He might not have liked what Ron was making him do, but he sure didn't act like it or put up a fuss.

Just then - I heard Ron grunt and he shot load after load from that thick pulsating dick. I knew he had cum.

True to his word, he dismounted me, and ordered Sam to clean his sticky dick.

Ron gripped the base of his shaft and aimed his still impressively huge dick at Sam. "Boy, this cock is coated with your wife's cum and mine. I know you idolize big cocks and would just love to slurp it up. Beg me to allow your pussy boy lips to clean up this Man-Sized cock," Ron ordered my husband who was still slinking on his knees on the side of the bed.

Sam cleared his throat then apprehensively stated "Sir, since I am just a boy to you and you are a Man, I want to please you, since you have been able to please my wife. I have never seen her cum this way," Sam admitted, wide eyed.

"Never seen her cum, what way Boy?" Ron asked.

"I think she came while your immense cock was inside her," Sam admitted.

"She has never cum with yours?" He asked Sam. He turned to me, "Is that a fact. Have you never cum when Sammy boy was using his little boy dick inside you?"

I shook my head in awe, "no, it has never happened," I tearfully admitted.

Ron looked at me, cocked his head to one side and asked, "why are you crying?"

"Its unfair!" I tearfully admitted.

"What's unfair?" Ron asked.

"I have spent more than half my life married to Sam. I never knew an orgasm could be this … wonderful. I was forced into it. But I feel guilty for enjoying it, and pissed at the same time … that Sam's ineffectual lovemaking wasted half my life away." I took a deep breath and watched as Ron's grin spread across his face. He puffed out his chest for he knew he had done something that my husband had never done, brought me to an orgasm while fucking. "I don't like to be held down, and tied up. I don't like to watch two guys …you know …doing that. I hate that, but he deserves it. He wasted half my life with his … you know, manliness. A part of me actually enjoys that he is on his knees, begging to clean you up. He deserves this. Two guys always grossed me out. I would never watch it, but here now, I think I like seeing that he gets his wish. He's always been a bit timid and now he gets to idolize the tool that brought me to orgasm. But I don't deserve to be tied up. I didn't bring this on, he did. Its' not fair that he gets to be free and you have to bind me," I confessed.

"You've got a point. Right after he cleans us both up, I will tie him and set you free." Ron said to me. "Now, boy, get to work!"

This time, I watched. I saw my husband gently lift up that softening huge cock, then slowly extend his tongue to lick the underside of Ron's shaft. Ron shifted his hips so his balls slid against Sam's chin and his firm cock was pressed against his lips and nose. Sam was worshiping this cock. Then Sam put the tip into his mouth.

"Let me see that tongue Boy!" Ron directed.

Like a meek little puppy dog, Sam obeyed, licking Ron's shaft and slurping over the whole cock.

"Let me see your eyes, Boy!" Ron tortured my obviously weaker spirited husband. "I love to look into your eyes while my Man-Sized cock is in your mouth. It's just so humiliating or you, isn't it?"

Sam looked up at this proud naked man who had just fucked his wife not once, but twice. I knew Sam was vulnerable to assertive personalities; I just never imagined I would actually witness my big husband being so compliant to another man.

Could Ron really have known what I was just thinking because the moment after I wondered about Sam shrinking down to be a slave to another man, Ron cleared that up for my mind.

"You're not a man, are you Boy?" Ron taunted Sam as Sam gagged on the still potent cock in his throat.

Sam shook his head back and forth.

"Husbands get to fuck their wife's pussy. Boys, with little dicks get to suck on a cum-filled pussy. Tell me loud and clear. Which are you? Mary's husband or my Boy?" Ron taunted the man I married.

"I no longer deserve to be her husband I am now your obedient BOY!" Sam acknowledged.

Ron gleamed. "Good Boy, now go and lick out the pussy I just fucked! Slurp it all up and if she cums, you clean that up too!"

Sam moved between my stretched legs and licked the dripping cum from my pussy. He licked and sucked and licked some more. I didn't cum. I was exhausted.

Ron took Sam out of the room and came back to untie me. He said he had to leave but he would return. He said he was sorry that he had to tie me up, but that he really didn't think I would be easily give in, just by showing off his dick. He went on to say, that when he showed his dick to my husband, Sam was drooling over it. I can't believe after all these years my wimp of a husband drools over a man's dick. But after seeing for myself, I do not doubt that Sam was drooling over it.

Ron left but not before trying to kiss me and especially not before making Sam slink to the floor next to the door and kiss his cock goodbye.

Chapter 2


I did not talk to Sam the rest of the day. He tried to talk to me once and I yelled at him. I told him to leave, just leave me alone. I needed to be alone with my thoughts. I had betrayed my marriage by having sex with someone else or had I? It's not me who brought this man into our house. It was Sam. It's not me who opened up my legs to let him fuck me. Again, Ron had said it was Sam who tied me up when I had passed out. Why should I be worried when my own husband drools over the dick that plowed into me? I smiled to myself, I had cum. Yes, I had the big O from making love, well, it wasn't quite love. It was fucking, pure and simple. But I had cum from it and that is something that has never happened with Sam. Oh, I must sort all this out. I slept alone that night, my dreams or nightmares were of Ron pounding his tool into my body, splitting me open and making a real woman out of me.

The next morning, I was still determined not to speak to Sam but we both needed our showers and after getting mine, Sam stepped into the shower to get his. I suddenly noticed his ass and the back of his legs. They were black and blue. Bruises on them or should I say all over them. I couldn't help myself. I had to ask, "what happened to you?"

Sam asked "The front of me or the back of me?"

"Both," I quickly answered.

"The front of me is from when we went back into the spare bedroom, before he untied you. Ron said that a 'boy' doesn't have hair on his nuts or crotch area, so he used the trimmers to cut it short, then shaved me bald there. He said I would get a beating if I let any of the hair grow back. I would not know when he would visit again but if I knew what was good for me, I better keep myself as a little boy for him. He said it would remind you that you are married to a 'boy' and not a man."

Then Sam winched as he twisted his body to look at the bruises. "That is from Ron!" He pointed to his legs and his ass. "This is the beating I got when I tried to stop him from fucking you while you were unconscious." He pointed to his wrists and arms. "This is from the rope burns where he tied me up and punished me, working me over till he completely broke my spirit until I became the boy you saw yesterday morning." Then he pointed to a ring around his neckline and said "This is from the collar that he put around my neck that nearly choked me to death." He hung his head and said, "I am sore, all over. I am sorry I got you into this mess, and I am sorry I had to do the things I did yesterday, but I swear if I hadn't, I would not have been able to protect you at all ever again."

I put my robe on and with wide eyes asked him, "tell me how this all started. Don't leave out anything – and tell me what happened to have caused this," pointing to the bruises appearing on his body.

*

****** Sam's Story

"You want the story from the beginning huh?" I asked.

Mary answered "I have a right to know, don't I?"

"For a long time, perhaps as long as a year, Ron and I would chat online. He learned I was insecure. He recognized that I had not ever been with another man. He ascertained that if I gave my word, I would keep my word. Also if I made a bet, that I would honor that bet. One day a few weeks ago, we met. He was in town on business and we agreed to meet for a drink and maybe more. We met at Harry's, the bar on 7th street, and seemed to get along just fine. We played a few games of pool where he proceeded to kick my ass. I lost several games. Each game was worth 15 minutes of pleasure to the winner. When he "owned me" for 2 ½ hours, we went back to his hotel room. I was actually nervous and afraid to touch him in any personal way. He thought that was 'cute' and suggested that I let him tie me up so that its not me willing to do some things with his body, but rather that I would be 'forced' to serve him. Once I felt that he wasn't going to harm me when I was bound, I agreed to his scenario." I could see Mary's face change a bit.

"You always wanted me to tie you to the bed an sit on your face. So is this what he did to you?" Mary accused.

"Yes, and he obliged me. He came prepared and pulled out some items from a gym bag he had at his hotel room. He tightened some 2 inch thick leather cuffs on my thighs and some other cuffs were put around my wrists and snapped to my thigh cuffs. Before he surrounded my wrists with the leather cuffs, he told me to make a fist and slid little mittens over my hands. This denied my futile attempts to unsnap the clips or free myself. He laid me on my back so he could 'play with' my limp dick." Mary cringed when I said that. "He put an O-ring in my mouth so it could not close. Within minutes the saliva was drooling from my mouth.

He pointed out the drool was leaking on his dick, lubricating it and he would be able to easily thrust it deeply into my mouth. With my jaws forced open, I couldn't do anything to stop him."

"Then he had me lay sideways on the bed so that I straddled the width instead of the length of the bed. Just as my head hung off the end, he decided to stand beside the bed so he could swat my face with his growing cock. My face dangled off the end and as he finished swatting my mouth and face, he plunged his now thick cock into my gaping mouth. The way my head hung upside down, he was able to penetrate my mouth and throat pretty easy. His 8 ½ inch cock filled my mouth and strained against my throat as he crammed his massive meat past my lips. I gagged and choked but he was determined to use me. Since my hands were bound and I had agreed to be his plaything for 2 ½ hours, I was obligated to keep my word. He blew his wad and I had absolutely no choice but to swallow it." I watched how Mary unconsciously licked her lips just then. "He humiliated me and made sure that I understood that his male meat was significantly more superior than my mediocre one. In that short of time, he proved that he was a Man and I was a boy and my job from this point forward was to please him, his cock, his balls and anything else he wanted me to serve." As he put it, "You are going to learn to adore my cock. You are going to learn the taste of it when it cum's and the feel of it spreading your lips and spanking your tongue."

"With the O-Ring gag in my mouth, he got one sloppy blow job. Since I had never given one before, I didn't know what he was, or wasn't really feeling. I just knew he was using me and I was in tears knowing I was incapable of stopping him." I continued to explain to Mary as she started to seem even more interested in the details. These details no longer enraged her. In fact, as I explained my feeble attempts to satisfy his needs, I could see her nipples harden and poke out. Regardless of whether she admitted it or not; my explanation aroused her.

"At one point, he turned me over his knee and with his bare hand, spanked me on my ass. I wanted him to quit but he would only stop when I agreed to suck his cock once I was untied. He told me that it's all fine to 'make me' serve him but it was far better to break my will to resist and have me begging to please him while I was not bound." I shuffled my feet and looked down, not able to meet Mary's gaze "It worked. I capitulated and willingly served him."

"After being tied up and used by him, I was naturally intimidated by his forcefulness. I admit, I was amazed by the size and feel of his cock. It's so much bigger and thicker than mine," I started to say when Mary interrupted me.

"You didn't have it inside you, did you?" Mary exclaimed.

"No, thank god, he's not into that!" I stammered. "But by the time I left, actually three and half hours after arriving at his hotel, I was no longer a Man. In front of him, I was clearly inferior. I was sure that this inadequate feeling I had, would go away with time. All I had to do was to get away. Only he knew how I felt. At any time, his demeanor could quickly reduce me to that of a boy again," I continued to explain.

"But you can't change what you are!" Mary reminded me, "or even how you truly feel about it."

I looked down at my rock hard 5 inches. My cock was fully erect. Just talking about this episode had excited some dark inferior complex deep within my mind. I tried to cover it up when Mary abruptly stopped me by swatting my hand away.

"Go on. Finish what you are telling me and leave that little thing alone!" Mary scolded me as she destroyed any 'manly image' I might have perceived to own.

"Well, when he was online – I would answer his questions – including ones about you. I told him how you were not doing anything this weekend and at his insistence sent pictures of how you look. He became even more interested in me now, or should I say in you. He announced he wanted to visit us and I didn't do a good job of talking him out of it. He said that unless I let him visit – he would spill the beans about me. Naturally, I didn't want that to happen – so I let him come here." I explained.

Mary continued to listen carefully and I decided not to leave out too many points from the other night so that she was aware of how it all fit in. "When Ron arrived and I gave him a tour of the house while you were cooking dinner, we stopped in the basement to play some more pool.

Ron announced the 'rules' of this game: A person who misses a shot, or only makes one ball during their turn, had to obey the other for 15-seconds, followed by the next such miss for 30-seconds and so on in 15-second increasing intervals. Making two or more balls on your turn abstained from the growing 'obedience time'.

Since it was my home, he gave me the break. Not a single ball dropped for me on the break and he ordered me to kneel down, kiss his shoes for 15 seconds and promise to be a 'good boy' for him."

"The mood was set and I was on the floor kissing his shoes and repeating that I would be a good boy," I truthfully told Mary. "Fifteen seconds is nothing, it seemed to be good natured teasing rather than a set-up to ultimately show my complete obedience later on."

"Ron made two balls before missing and gleefully told me that he didn't have to do anything for me. I made one ball then just barely missed the next one as it banked off the edge of the hole instead of dropping in. Ron told me to kiss his ass. At least he didn't drop his pants. I knelt on the floor and steadied myself by gripping the outer portion of his thighs and planted kiss after kiss against the fabric that contained his ass. From there, he made three balls in a row and it was my turn again. I was excited that I looked just as good by making three balls of my own. For the first time I didn't have to do anything he said. Ron was impressed with my three shots as two of them were not as easy as one might get but he went on to make his final two balls but missed on his attempt to win the game with the 8 ball in the side pocket."

"The pressure for me was on the table. I had three balls left on the felt and he only had the 8-ball. I tried for one I thought was easy and missed it. Disappointed, but ready to obey the rules of the game I sighed and asked Ron, "Now what do you want me to do?"

"Ron unzipped his pants and hauled out his cock and waved it at me. 'C'mere Boy, I want you to kiss the head of my cock! This one is for 45 seconds and I will be timing you when I feel your mouth touch it. You better not have too big of gap between kisses or it won't count.' I glanced up toward the direction where my wife was finishing dinner. 'Don't worry Boy, she's busy and if I hear her come down the steps, I'll put it away and you can just say you were looking for the chalk.' With that remark, he casually dropped an extra chalk cube on the floor beside him. I meekly obeyed and slunk to my knees for the third time in this pool game. This time I was face to face with his cock. He didn't bother to fish out his balls, just stuck the head and 3 or 4 inches of his cock beyond the zipper of his pants. I had seen his cock before, I had sucked on it and liked it, but this was different. This was in my house, not a hotel room. I looked past his waiting cock to see the smirk on his face as he tapped on his wrist watch to show me that he's ready to keep time. I leaned in and puckered my lips and began to kiss the circumcised head of his prick. As I lifted my hand to touch it and move it to the left or right to kiss, he slapped my hand away saying 'Just your lips Boy. Just your LIPS!' I kissed it and felt more under his control that way, doing just as he said, and nothing more. When time was up he pushed me away and said, 'Let's get this game over so we can add another minute to each of your chances at servitude.' I picked up the chalk he had dropped and he playfully told me, 'Leave it there; you're going to need that excuse a bit more before dinner!'"

"Seconds later, he makes the 8-ball to win the game. 'We'll play 10 games. That is the first of my wins. We add a minute for each game that I win, while if I miss, I start at 15 seconds.' When I objected to this sort of adding – he said, 'In basketball, you have a game called horse. Just because you have 'H – O – R' doesn't mean my first miss has to start with the letter 'S', no, I start at the beginning too.'"

"And so we played the next game with me at 1 minute 45 seconds and him at 15-seconds. Ron broke the rack and got two balls in the pockets, one stripe and one solid. By the look of the rest of the balls on the table he choose solid and got one more. I made one, and then missed. I was forced to kiss his balls as he undid his pants and underwear so that both his cock and ball sack were swinging free. 'Keep kissing those balls Boy. I am just going to have some fun swatting you with my meat! We both know how much you like it!' Ron taunted me. I was squatting closely between his legs and lifting my head so I could kiss his balls from underneath when he gripped the base of his growing shaft and swung it down to thump against my eyes and forehead."

"As if my nightmare was not going to end, he continued to shoot pool and make at least two as I made only one again. 'Back on your knees Boy!' Ron chided me. 'I will time you, 2 minutes 15-seconds I want you to suck on my cock. Remember – NO HANDS!' Ron had again undone his pants and pushed them toward his knees while I knelt in front of him and obediently kept my hands to my sides while I gently lifted his hefty cock from below and guided it to my open mouth like a waiting bird being fed its dinner. I circled my lips around his cock and sucked on it as it began to get fatter in my mouth. The time went quickly this round and he was pushing me away before I knew it. 'Good Boy. I see you still adore my meat. Now to get back to pool.'"

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers