Sam's Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watching him make the next three balls, I still couldn't concentrate. I kept wondering what was taking so long for Mary to finish dinner and in my haste to knock one in, I missed. Expecting to be used again, I sank to my knees but instead, Ron pulls a nylon leash and strap with buckles from his pocket. 'Stand up Boy, I need to put this on you.' He fastened the leather strip by tightly snapping it shut around my cock and under my balls. Then he looped the nylon leash through a tiny D-ring and pulled tight to see that it was not going to slip off. He told me to keep my hands at my sides and follow him around the room. He led me around pulling on the leash enough to get my attention, gathered up the leash and stuffed it into my underwear and made me put back on my pants. The bulge was evident and he even commented on it. 'Now you have a bulge as if you have a real cock between your legs!'"

"He proceeded to make the 8-ball and win the second game. We started a third game now with each miss by me at nearly 4 min while he was still at only 15 seconds. He made four balls including one on the break and amazingly enough, I made three behind him. Then I think he made two and missed. He told me to pull down his pants and give him a hand job while rubbing my cock next to his. I wasn't quite sure what he wanted so he explained, 'Boy, I want you to pull your cock out and press it against mine. Then rub them both like you're jerking off!' When I proceeded to comply with his instructions, it felt totally weird to feel my erection next to his. What's more, it looked ridiculous too. Ron taunted me, with all sorts of comments including: 'Look at your little cock boy, dwarfed by mine. You know you're a boy when you compare this close'."

"Just then it was dinnertime and you called". Mary seemed to be in a dream like state as I had been relating the story thus far. She wanted me to continue.

"Well, over dinner I was nervous, wondering just what Ron would do to embarrass me or humiliate me in front of you. But outside of being a bit arrogant and cocky, he kept it a secret that I had a collar around my cock and balls and a leash attached to them right in my pants under the table. He also kept it from becoming known that just minutes before, I had his cock in my mouth." I continued "But as we had come upstairs and sat at the table, I cringed when he admitted that he was, 'kicking my ass and it's only a matter of time before he showed your boy who the real Master was.' I explained that although I thought it was fun to do once, to submit again was a bit rough. I couldn't concentrate on dinner or the conversation at all. I could hear him make some sly remarks from time to time but nothing that you would take as me being his personal pet or anything more than just good natured male ribbing.

Mary interrupted me – "You seem to like his cock – don't you?"

"Yes" I sheepishly admitted.

"After dinner, you offered to do the dishes and let us continue our game of pool. We went back downstairs and Ron added that each additional game will include some 'stripping' by the loser. He even teased 'I might have to lose some, so that I don't have to keep dropping my pants all the time. That way you can worship my cock easier.' But he didn't lose, and he made damn sure I knew who the boss was. He made the last ball and 8-ball of the game we stopped to join you for dinner and that meant I had just over 5 minutes to serve him. Naturally, a blow job was what he wanted. 'Boy, your wife is hot and my cock needs some attention. Get back down where you belong and suck it for me.' I didn't need to be told twice. I sunk to my knees, scooted up to him and gave his cock a wonderful blow job, at least it seemed that way from the way he crowed. 'Boy, you have a talent there. Your mouth just fits so nicely over my cock. I'll bet your sweet wife doesn't even give blowjobs this well!'"

"In game 4 he made 6 balls in a row and with the table nearly empty of his balls I made three to keep from doing anything else on the bet. I believe he made the last ball and the 8-ball to start the round of stripping. I was told to lose the socks and shoes since they all count together and only removing one each would take forever. For my 6 minutes of servitude I had to lick his ass for 3 and get my ass swatted for the other three. I was so afraid you would hear the sound upstairs. How did I know that by this moment you were probably already drugged and incapable of any concern for my part."

"In game 5 he made a few again and I missed on the first try sealing my fate again on my knees for 7 minutes. This time Ron shot his load in my throat. His thick cock pulsated and shot stream after stream into the pit of my stomach. He patted me on the head like you would a dog. I felt so used. He told me what a good boy I had become. Satisfied with my progress as his pet, he won that game in short order too by running the table. I had to lose my shorts. Losing that game just after swallowing his load gave me cotton mouth for sure, but he had me orally worshiping his ball sack, and inner thighs while he ridiculed me. 'Boy you are not much of a pool player but I would hate to stop now and save you all the fun of serving me. Normally I would want to make you do this to get you out of your game but you boy, love this treatment. Don't ya?' I answered he was right and continued to agree with him as he enjoyed my kisses all over the lower half of his Latin body."

"It was game 6 when he finally lost to me. He made only one during the start of the game and I just didn't know what to do with him for 15 seconds. I made him kiss my cock. The time went so fast it's as if he barely touched it and it was over. My pool playing was already in trouble and I missed on the very next shot. 'Boy, I want you to get some pleasure too. Now jerk off that little prick and make it shoot,' Ron commanded me. I tugged on my cock and jerked it off till it shot its full load of cum into my hand. 'Eat it boy!' He told me. At the end of the 10 minutes he tightened up the strap around my cock and balls. He made 5 more balls, and I think I made two. Then he shot in the last one and the 8-ball to win that game too. I now had to strip off my underwear. I was concerned that you might come downstairs and tried to get out of stripping, but Ron would have none of my hesitancy. 'Boy, you don't worry your little head about your wife. She won't be bothering us at all. When you are stripped from the waist down, I want your tongue to be licking my ball sack for the next 11 minutes 45 seconds.' Ron started looking at his watch again. I crawled around him so I could lick his ball sack from all directions. His thick cock twitched and he would stroke it softly while it continued to grow. Once I went to kiss his shaft while working my way around his nuts, and he stopped me saying 'Boy, I told you to lick my balls. I know you want to suck my cock and lick this thick man-meat, but you'll just have to wait.'"

"The 7th game he made 3 balls on the break 2 stripes and one plain. He made 2 more stripes after that. He stepped on the leash that was now dragging on the floor, just as I was taking aim at one of my shots, and I missed. I was mad at him as he laughed and jeered me for missing. I thought I should be able to do the shot over, but he stated a heartening fact, I had lost nearly everything and he had only lost once for 15 seconds. Getting another shot at that ball was of no use. 'Accept it Boy , you're mine for another 13 minutes. So now, this time I was forced to suck and verbally show my obsession to his cock. I remember that it jumped in my hands when I would admit that his is the more powerful cock and mine is feeble. I think he liked hearing how pathetic I had become. Each time I admitted that I was a boy to him and his cock, I accepted my fate and it became harder and harder to fight back or regain any semblance of being a grown proud man instead of an impotent boy. I was shaking as I kissed and adored his cock and balls."


"He went on to make three more shots, effectively stopping me from getting any leverage while I made one and again missed the second shot. I now had 15 minutes to serve him and he loved it when I was down on my knees admiring his massive cock. He couldn't take more of my slurps and kisses and he ejaculated on my face, neck and one huge spurt landed on my shirt. 'Boy, that cum belongs in your mouth. Wipe it up and slide your fingers deep into your mouth. Show me, Boy, that you want it all.' I quietly obeyed."

"To win that game he made a fabulous shot; one that I would have never expected, but since he called it all the way; there was no use complaining. I lost my shirt and now was totally naked. My 17 minutes was split between more cock worship and kisses to his ass and feet. I think it was then that he put leather cuffs around the top of my leg." Showing Mary, I pointed to the spot where the rubbing left a mark on my upper thighs. "They each had a D ring with a double ended snap attached. He had me put my arms to my side, added cuffs to my wrists and then snapped the wrist and thigh cuffs together. He had used them before on me but this time I had my fingers free. Try as hard as I wanted, I could not get enough leverage to break free. The way my hands were, I could hardly tug on the snaps with my fingers or allow one hand to free the other. He used the new opportunity to ridicule me, spank my bottom and play with my erect penis."

"About that time, Ron stopped the games of pool and decided we should check on you. When we arrived in the kitchen, you weren't there. When we looked in the family room, we found you collapsed on the floor next to the couch. He unlocked my wrists so I could assist him to carry you to our bed. I asked what was the matter with you? He told me that when I got up to help you in the kitchen just before desert he dropped two sleeping tablets in your water. You must have passed out sometime while we were in the basement playing pool. He stripped you and he told me to tie your legs spread eagle on the bed."

"I actually helped him secure you. We put a bunch of pillows under your back and ass to lift your crotch off the bed. We tied you so you were sitting up, propped against some other pillows. Then he fondled you a bit. When I objected, he told me to get in there and fuck you. In fact he demanded it. 'Boy, I want to watch you fuck her.' Go on, climb on the bed between her legs and get that little prick inside her. Go on Boy!' I did as he instructed. I was under his influence and in awe of his control. He held onto the leash attached to my balls and yanked on it from time to time as I reluctantly showed him how I fuck you. His ridiculing of my feeble attempts to cum were crushing to my morale yet my cock was rock hard inside you. Yet, you were completely unaware of its presence. 'Boy, she just lays there. Her pussy is open for you and yet you just can't get a rise from her. Your miserable little cock just isn't enough to please her. I'll bet this is how much noise she makes when she is awake too! You just wait till my thick man-sized cock gets inside her, then I will bet she's be squirming and cumin' all over it' Then when I was getting close to shooting my load, he instructed me to blow it on your chest. 'Boy, don't you dare squirt that pathetic little boy dick into her pussy. From now on you shoot off on her and maybe she'll make you lick it off!' I pulled out when I was about to cum and he told me, 'That's it, let me see your little boy dick shoot all over her! Show me how much jizm you have in those balls! Empty it all over her NOW!' The thrill of being told when to cum and how to cum was too much for my psyche. He knew just what to say to make me abide by his training. Ron had stripped off his clothes and was standing naked beside the bed, stroking his hard meat when he abruptly ordered me to, 'Move aside boy and I'll show you how its done!'"

"I objected. I tried to explain to him, you were my wife and even though I was playing his games, Mary was off limits."

"Ron just laughed – saying, 'Do you admit that you are MY BOY?'"

"'That's not the point here. What I am, or what I am not, does not allow you to have my wife. She's mine!' I firmly explained."

"He wasn't having any of it. 'Mary is your wife. She's yours. You own her, but you just helped me tie her sleeping ass to the bed. You just obeyed me, like the good boy you are; and fucked her as best you can. You are mine, and she is yours, so whatever is yours is actually MINE!'"

"I disagreed and pulled on his arm to hold him back. He shoved me and then I think I shoved him back. I took a swing at him and he asked if I was man enough to fight over you. I did not want him to have you. So we ended up wrestling on the floor. I had him wrapped up and maybe even beaten but he somehow got a hold of the leash that was attached to my balls and yanked hard on it. The feeling is nausea when someone can yank on a man's balls. I tried to dislodge his grip on the leash but he had it wrapped around his fist and was yanking it hard. After several jerks on the leash, my eyes were watering and my breath was in short gasps. 'Put your arms to your sides or I swear I will pull this leash so hard I will yank those pitiful balls right out of your sack!'"

"What choice did I have? He really had me by my balls. I let go of him and tried to obey. He scampered to his feet with me still in a pile on the floor. Not letting go of the leash, he snapped one, then the other wrist into the cuffs attached to my legs. I was helpless again. There is something animalistic about one naked male hovering over another who has just been defeated in battle. He was breathing hard, and knew that I had nearly defeated him. I think it caught him off guard. Guess he didn't think I had any fight in me. But he was determined to remove that fight if it took all night. "

"But the punishment was just beginning. That is when he did all this," I said pointing to the black and blue welts on my ass and legs. "Ron dragged me to the spare bedroom where he tied me bent over the cushion chair. He tied the other end of the leash to the back of that chair and snickered when he told me to stay while he left to get some rope from the garage. I had my hands bound and the leash attached to my balls. I could not leave if I wanted to. When he returned, he bound the top of my chest to the back of the chair, allowing my head to dangle over the edge. He tied both ankles to the front legs of the chair keeping my thighs from closing. He then released the leash from where it was tied to the back of the chair, pulled my cock down between my legs and bound it there too. Satisfied that I was not going anywhere – he went back into the room with you. About 10 minutes later, he returned, only this time, he was dressed. 'I am going to break your will to resist me. I am going to teach you to beg for my cock. I am going to make you so submissive and so afraid of me that no matter what I say you'll eagerly jump to obey.'"

"Ron spanked my ass and upper thighs with his hands for at least a half an hour before ever using anything else on it. Then he switched to a hairbrush and boy did that hurt. I was crying and begging him to stop but he was silent that whole time. His spanking continued in a quiet rhythm, as he just kept hitting me over and over on my naked ass. Occasionally he would lift my head up so he could look into my eyes but he still wouldn't say a word. He reached between the chair and my chest to pinch my nipples but he remained quite frightening as he progressively turned my ass from white to pink to a dark shade of red. I was blubbering and trying uselessly to break free. When he started using his belt on my red ass, he started to punctuate each hit with a statement or order."

"'You will never strike me again!' Ron demanded. With each <WHACK> I whimpered that I would not hit him again."

"'You will never disobey me again!' as he added another blow to my already very sore red ass. I whined that I wouldn't disobey."

"'I am your Master, your Better, your Lord!' he instructed as Ron demonstrated he Dominance with each slash of his belt. I tried to say I was sorry, but I think only gasps and grunts were coming from my lips by this time."

"'I am going to spank you, and degrade you until Mary awakens. That might be hours! But you will know exactly who is boss when I finish.' Ron described what was going to happen. And true to his word, between his belt, your hairbrush, and his hand he put tons of spankings across my butt and inside my legs. Every once in a while, his hand would miss and hit my ball sack which, with my cock pulled back toward my rear, I thought I would die in shock."

"After a while, I guess another 45 minutes or maybe an hour, he stopped and let me quit crying."

"When I had caught my breath and was only whimpering a little, he explained what he wanted me to do if he released me. 'Boy, I can rape your gorgeous wife, right now, while you are tied up in this room. But that is not what you want, is it?"

"I respectfully answered 'No Sir.'"

"'Raping her while she is tied and you're helpless to stop me is not only bad for her, but it makes you out to be her savior. She will be lying in bed wishing you would come and stop me. Now, I can't have that. We need to show her just who is boss, and who is the Boy. We need to show her what we both already know, that you worship my cock. We need to show her that you are completely obedient to me. We need to show her that you have a little boy cock and make her want my cock inside her instead of yours from now on. We need her to know that as MY BOY you will not help her, but rather do your best to please me.' Ron then started to explain just what he wanted to have happen."

"'Boy, when she comes to, and is calling your name, I will lead you by your leash to her side. At my command, you will show her my cock and then get it hard. I am sure this will come as a shock to her, but it will be very entertaining to me. Once it's semi-hard we'll compare cocks and show her yours side by side with mine. That will show her just how much you are a boy and I am a man. Then, you will beg me, you hear that, BEG me to fuck your wife. I will fuck her then pull my tool from her dripping wet snatch and you will BEG me to let you lick it clean."

"I know I was cringing at his prophesy. I wanted to cower and break away. I wanted to run, hide, and remove myself from his sight. Could I really do what he was asking? He must have seen the hesitancy behind my eyes or saw me shaking my head no because he went right back to spanking my ass."

"'Oh, yes. You will do everything exactly as I say and you will love it. She will hate it at first, but once she gets over your affliction to bigger man-sized cocks, I think she'll come to like me too.' Ron punctuated each of his comments with the slashing and stripping of the skin on my ass. 'I'll give you something to think about for a while as I beat you some more!' For the next hour Ron spanked my ass, and laughed at my pleas to stop. He listened to me beg and plead and even promise to obey everything that he had just told me, before he stopped again."

"I was broken. I could not defend you. I could not stop him from fucking you and now, I was going to show you just how weak and pitiful I am by assisting this man fuck my wife. He left me alone for a good while, and with my mind in a haze from the affects of the pain, I think I even drifted off to sleep."

"I remember him coming to my side later on, and telling me that now is the time for me to be a good boy for Mary. 'Do you understand that you will be obedient, compliant and completely at my command?'"

"'Yes Sir' I mumbled."

"'Will you tell her what I have done to get you to this point or will you be a good boy and just show her how you love my cock?' Ron teased me."