Sam's Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't say I would tell you, I didn't know how to tell you something like that. I didn't know if he would have my hands free. I sure was in no way able to fight back. Just rubbing my butt on the carpet would hurt me, much less attempting to protect your honor. So I answered him 'I will do whatever you say, just don't hurt me and please don't hurt her.'"

"'Oh, boy, I won't hurt her much. She'll feel a real cock in her pussy and like other women I have known, that WILL HURT the first few times, but once she starts to feel its thrusting she'll actually get wet thinking about it.' Ron bragged about his way with women."

"He unlocked my wrists and untied me from the chair. He left the leash attached to my cock and balls saying 'Never know when I might have to yank on this to get your attention.'"

"I followed him into our bedroom. I couldn't look you in the eyes. I remember hearing him talk about me being a boy and then knew he wanted me to show his cock to you. I could hear you gasp as I laid my dick against his and showed you the major difference between them both. I know you were cussing at me, and I know how inferior I must look as I dropped to my knees to suck on his cock. I was broken. He had beat me so much, I just doubted I could fight back. That doubt was what he was counting on. As his cock thickened up inside my mouth and he asked me where to put it, I vaguely remember telling him that it should go into your pussy."

"He aimed his thick circumcised cock at your pussy and then grinned at me when you said he wasn't going to rape you. He must have thought it was so funny to command ME to push his cock into your pussy. Doing that just gave you to him. Watching so close as he plowed his thick cock into you and seeing your lips pull inside with every thrust and back out with every recoil impressed me. I was in a stupor when he shot his load deep within you. I know he told me to clean his cock and I did I remember him pushing a mint or two into my mouth and then thrusting it against your pussy. He knew I loved to lick you with those Altoid mints and he knew you loved to cum to them. Feeling you shudder and try to close your thighs when my slurping brought you to orgasm was the only good thing I had done last night. But knowing how wet you were and seeing how easily his cock slammed back into you when he fucked you again was too much for me."

Mary had listened to it all. She had been fucked by Ron, and eaten by me. Now she at least knew what happened that night. I knew I had been taken out of the room and those two were left together for some time before Ron eventually left us. She gave me a clue just what had been discussed. Mary reminded me that this all began to make sense. Ron had told her that I wanted to be submissive, and that I enjoyed being told what to do. Worshiping a cock on strong man took the place of not being able to submit to a strong woman. Ron had apparently asked her if I showed any interest in being her slave? She told him that I had approached the subject many times but she was unwilling to be the Dom that I craved. So she asked me point blank, "Do you enjoy being submissive to a man?"

I answered as best that I could. "I thought it would be fun, something inside me stirred when I was being required to obey. But the spankings, and watching him fuck you all turned out too real for me. Willingly giving myself to someone to be their fuck-toy is bad enough, drawing you into the scene just hurt my pride."

Mary asked in a different way "You enjoy worshiping that cock of his?"

"Yes" I sheepishly replied.

"You don't mind sucking his cum from my pussy?" She injected.

"The feeling of an inferior male, serving a beautiful woman after she has had a huge cock up inside her is just hard to describe. I can't please you by fucking you, and I watched as he did make you cum. That is a fact. He fucked you better than I ever could." I explained.

"You're right. After I got over the shock of seeing you two together, and was no longer being held down and forced to accept his cock, I realized that he does fuck me better than you. He told me so. He said I could have him fuck me as often as I wanted, and you would sit by and be ready to lick us both clean again. He told me that you are not allowed to fuck my pussy anymore, unless he is here to control you. Does that turn you on, knowing that I might agree to such a uncommon plan with my husband and his Masterful lover?"

"Actually it does turn me on. I guess I can't help what excites me." I awkwardly replied.

"Well, apparently I am not the most dominant of females, but before Ron left, he said he could instruct me in ways to keep you at my feet, or more precisely, at my pussy forever. He is willing to show me just how your brain actually thinks. The one between your legs is obviously in control, and the one that controls your cock and balls, controls you."

I admitted that it always turned me on to be under control of another person. But the real test was that she pulled my towel away from my body to see my rock hard 5" staring back at her.

"Then it's settled. You can be the bread winner, and powerful prosecuting attorney in the business world, but you can be an obedient pussy licking, cock sucking maid to Ron and I in this house or wherever we are together from now on." Mary had a wicked sort of gleam in her eye as the little wheels in her brain were spinning out of control.

My life will not be the same.

*

The End? OR ….. SHOULD THERE BE MORE?