Samson and Delilah

Story Info
It isn't hair cutting that makes him weak.
4.3k words
4.55
46.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOHN900
JOHN900
13 Followers

Volume I: The Power of Desire

Chapter One

Campfires dotted the hills and vales, twinkling in the deepening dusk of summer twilight. By each of the well-tended fires was a tent, hundreds of them in all, each crafted of leather and canvas, arranged in long, neat rows alongside the lush foliage of the desert oasis? Surrounded by harsh desert, the oasis was an island of green and blue, ferns and trees and water. The campfires of the gathered army sparkled like jewels on a necklace draped around the neck of the oasis.

Separated from the tents of the other men and officers, closer to the deep blue lake at the center of the oasis, a single tent stood alone. Made of tanned camel hide and sitting beside a roaring bonfire, the tent was far larger than the others, almost grand in its design.

Inside the tent, Delilah waited.

Chapter Two

She waited patiently for the return of her warrior-lover, watching the sun set over the desert through the front flap of the tent. Eyes closed now, she listened to the burbling spring beside the tent – the water warm and inviting, waiting for her, waiting for them both.

When Samson returned from the field of battle, she would bathe him there, soothe his brow, and tend his wounds.

Delilah smiled at the thought. She was content, eager, even happy – certain that nothing could happen to her lover. He was God's warrior on Earth, his cause was righteous, and none could slay him.

He would return to her, as he always did.

And the night would be magical.

She wore nothing at all, as she reclined against the thick furs on the floor of the tent. There was no need for clothing – the fire warmed her darkened skin, and the summer breeze was mild and sweet. As the flames flickered, shadows danced across her tanned flesh, and tiny beads of sweat trickled between her firm, full breasts.

As she thought of Samson, she felt her nipples harden. Without conscious thought, she reached down and ran her fingernails along her long, supple thighs, then gently caressed the soft skin of her flat belly. Her own touch was like electric fire, sending waves of pleasure through her.

She could only imagine what his touch would do.

In the distance, she heard the heavy beat of thundering hooves, approaching from the west.

Her lover had returned.

Chapter Three

When she heard the sound of a single horse nearing her tent, Delilah stood and waited. Outside, she could hear his voice, muttering softly to his steed as he tied the horse to a nearby tree; next came the sound of his pack falling to the ground by the far, his armor and shield laid beside his pack.

She heard his footsteps and bit her lip in anticipation.

The tent flapped was pulled upwards, and Samson stepped into the tent.

Even after their years together, the sight of him still took her breath away. He was a magnificent giant of a man, rough and sinewy, his muscled, sculpted flesh streaked with sweat and dust and blood.

His face wore a thoughtful, troubled expression, but when his eyes found Delilah his cares vanished, and a warm smile crept across his face.

"Hello, my love," he said. "I return to you again, as I promised I would."

She stepped forward and took his hand. "How went the battle, Samson?"

He grimaced. "The Philistines fought bravely and well, but once again we won the day and emerged victorious. They are routed, and are retreating as we speak. But many sons of Israel died glorious deaths on this day. The price of victory was high."

She leaned up and kissed his cheek, then whispered softly, "Let me ease your pain, take you mind off the horrors of war ..."

Suddenly, the valiant warrior and leader of an army seemed to vanish, replaced by young man filled with virility and desire. He looked down at Delilah, letting his gaze linger over her long, slim legs, her slender waist and high, heavy breasts.

"That, my love, sounds like a wonderful idea!" he declared, reaching for her lustily.

Giggling, Delilah slapped his hands away. "Not yet, you brute! Let me bathe you first, wipe the grime of battle from you body!"

He nodded and grinned sheepishly, still admiring her nubile body.

With a matching grin on her delicate face, Delilah took his hand and led him out of the tent and towards the warm waters of the waiting spring.

Chapter Four

A small bucket sat beside the bubbling waters, filled with sponges and vials of oil. Delilah led Samson to the water, nudging him forward.

"Come on, my brave warrior. Into the water so I can tend to your cuts and bruises," she said patiently.

Samson quickly disrobed, shedding his leather tunic and silk cloak; the mud spattered clothing falling to a heap on the grassy slope beside the spring. Naked, he stepped gingerly into the water where his lover waited.

"Doesn't that feel nice?" Delilah cooed.

The water was almost hot on his flesh, soothing him, bringing relief to his tired and battered feet.

"That is nice!" he agreed.

Delilah looked at him carefully, inspecting his body. "Oh, look at you! All bruised and wounded ... those Philistines did fight well today, didn't they?"

"They did," Samson said, nodding. "But I slew many of them."

Delilah ignored his boasting and began tenderly cleaning his wounds, wiping the dust and dried blood from his forehead, then tenderly washing a long laceration from his forehead.

"Have I tended to all of your wounds?" Delilah asked.

Samson grunted in response.

Delilah smiled warmly. "I'll take that as a yes ... now let's bathe you! Come on, now, under the water ..."

Treating him roughly, like a mother with a reluctant child, she put her hands on his massive shoulders and shoved him under the gently bubbling surface of the water. Samson came up sputtering.

"Did you have to dunk me under like that?" he demanded.

"Oh, the big strong warrior is being bullied now?" Delilah asked, looking up at him with a twinkle in her crystal blue eyes.

Samson grunted again. "Somehow you weaken me, Delilah ... a dozen Philistine warriors are no match for my power, but one look at your bare flesh makes my arms heavy and my knees weak."

Delilah smiled and kissed him softly. "I think they call that love, Samson. Now sit down in the water so I can bathe you!"

He sat down cross-legged on the sandy floor of the desert spring, the churning water reaching up to his chest. With a rough brush, Delilah began scrubbing him all over, lathering his flesh with a strongly scented square of soap. When his shoulders and chest were covered in soapy suds, she instructed him to stand – and began quickly lathering the rest of his body.

As she began washing his stomach and thighs, Delilah dropped to her knees in front of him. Her soft, strong hands caressed him, reaching around to the backs of his thighs and firmly muscled buttocks. Samson looked down at her ... at her firm breasts, her full lips just a few inches from the tip of his long member.

The image was intensely erotic, and he suddenly ached to slide himself into her mouth, to feel her warm lips around his shaft, her tongue working its magic on his stiffening flesh. The thought aroused him fiercely, and he felt himself begin to harden.

Chapter Five

Still kneeling in front of him, sponge in her hand, Delilah giggled.

"Oh, my!" she said. "It looks like someone is enjoying their bath!"

Samson smiled down at her warmly. She was gazing at his half-erect cock with admiration, softly licking her lips. "I can't help it, my love ... just looking at you excites me. You're so very beautiful, a treasure ... and your touch sets my body on fire."

It was her turn to look up and admire him now. "And a beautiful body it is, my lord. I love to look at you, every inch of you ... your broad shoulders and strong arms make me hunger to taste you!" she purred.

Teasingly, he thrust his hips forward, the head of his cock brushing against her full lips. "Go ahead then!" he suggested.

Delilah reached up to tease him, fondling his balls lightly, then running her sharp fingernails along the length of his shaft, one finger gliding around his now pulsating member. "Oh, that is tempting, my love!" She grinned now, her smile wide and shameless. "But we are not done bathing you! Now come kneel beside me!"

With that she reached up for his hand, pulling him down into the warm waters. He sat beside her as she gently rinsed the soap from his aching body, sponging his shoulders tenderly, warm water trickling over his flesh. Beneath the surface of the bubbling spring, her magical hands massaged his battered muscles, kneading the sinews of his thick thighs and calves, her thumbs working their way up his spine as she slowly eased the tension in his body.

When the back of her hand brushed his still throbbing cock, he gasped involuntarily.

Delilah smiled at him wickedly. "Oops!" she said.

He returned the smile. "I wasn't complaining, my love."

"In that case ..." This time she reached purposefully for him, finding his engorged member, wrapping her slender fingers around his shaft and squeezing lightly. For several long, delicious seconds, she stroked him, teasing him with her talented fingers and soft palms.

With that, the disciplined warrior lost all of his discipline and reached for her desperately, his hands groping for her slick, wet breasts. "I must have you now!" he declared in his most military of voices.

Giggling again, but with a hint of impatience in her voice, Delilah slapped his hands aside once more. "Not yet, my love! We are far from finished with you!"

Samson sighed in frustration and sank back into the water. Delilah maneuvered around behind and pulled another vial of liquid from her basket, then dribbled the thick contents into Samson's long, golden hair. She lathered him quickly, expertly, washing the battlefield dust from his golden mane.

"Careful now, love," Samson said softly. "Be gentle with my hair!"

She leaned close and kissed his cheek, then bit his earlobe sharply, teasing him with her tongue. "I know, my lord – it is the source of all your power. Only by cutting it can your enemies weaken you ... and I certainly don't want you weak!" she said.

Samson chuckled. "But you make me weak, my lover. I am weak right now, weak with desire for you!"

He turned to face her and found that wicked smile once more gracing her face.

"Well, brave warrior, perhaps I do want you weak sometimes ... but only for me, so that I may have my way with you!" After a thoughtful pause she continued. "Though I wouldn't want you weak everywhere!"

She reached under the water to touch him again, finding him as hard and stiff as the sword in his scabbard, his member aching to be inside her. As she caressed him, Samson groaned loudly.

"See? Just your touch vanquishes my strength, the strength of 50 men!" he growled.

Delilah giggled. "We can't have that now, can we? I guess I'd better stop!"

Chapter Six

He growled again, this time in frustrated agony. "You are teasing me mercilessly, woman!"

"I love the power, my dear ... the power I hold over the greatest warrior in all God's creation. I love that I can make you weak and helpless!"

Samson grunted in response, not entirely sure he liked the idea.

"Now stand for me, let me rub oil into your sore muscles!" Delilah ordered.

Like a meek child, Samson obeyed. As Delilah began rubbing the powerfully scented oils into his rough skin, Samson stared at her ripe flesh, her flat firm belly, her cherry-topped breasts, nipples aching and swollen. His desire grew fierce.

The sensation of her hands was exquisite as they danced over his chest and shoulders, then lower, rubbing the ointments on him in slow, lazy circles. Her hands dipped lower, and she began rubbing his stomach and sides ... then lowers still, to his pelvis, then around his body to his firm backside, her hands strong and skilled.

When she dropped to her knees again, her lush mouth once more just a few inches from his quivering cock, he felt faint from desire. As she rubbed the lotions into his tired legs, he could feel her warm breath on his cock, sense her looking at it, studying it.

He closed his eyes and groaned.

From below he heard her soft voice. "I am finished, my lord."

He cleared his throat, eyes still closed. "Thank you, fair lady."

There was a long pause. Samson could hear her, putting her lotions and sponges back in the bucket, still kneeling in front of him. After another moment of silence, she spoke again.

"You truly desire me, don't you, my lord?" she said quietly.

"God, yes!" he exclaimed.

The warm breath against his hard cock grew warmer, closer, and then suddenly he felt her lips as she kissed his pulsing flesh. Without warning, she slid his hardness into her mouth, taking him between her lips. For one long moment of paradise, he felt her tongue against his cock, licking him, pleasuring him, as he slid deeper into her mouth.

He gasped and his knees buckled.

Suddenly, his cock slid from her mouth with an audible pop, and Delilah quickly stood, laughing that wicked laugh again.

"If you want me, my lord ... you're going to have to catch me!"

Laughing like a young girl at play, she jumped from the spring and ran deeper into the oasis, gloriously naked.

With a lusty roar, Samson leapt from the warm water and gave chase.

Chapter Seven

The oasis was lush and dense, full of vines and trees. She could hide from him easily, he could hear her movements – and there were trails crisscrossing through the foliage, allowing him to run at full speed after the object of his desire.

From ahead, her soft voice floated back, taunting him. "Come and get me, warrior! Can't you even take what you want? Can't you subdue a little woman like me?"

"I will have you!" he bellowed, his voice echoing through the trees. Far from the light of the campfire now, he searched for her, his sharp eyes guided by the star light and glimmer of the moon.

"I don't think you will, my love," she laughed. "Not unless I want you to!"

Samson was intrigued. "Oh really? And what makes you think you are any match for my strength?"

She giggled, closer now, just ahead. "Oh, I know a secret about you, Samson!"

"A secret?" he asked, trying to keep her talking so he could find her.

"You'll see, soon enough!" she teased.

There – he saw here! Right there, her tan skin shimmering in the moonlight. He sprinted towards her, and she was no match for his mighty speed. He grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her roughly up against a palm tree, her breasts pressed flat against the gnarled bark.

With one hand around her waist, he pulled her close, intending to enter her from behind, to take her right there.

"I will have you, right now!" he declared triumphantly.

He pawed at her breasts, squeezing them in his strong hands, the nipples sharp against his palms. His cock brushed against her soft buttocks, as he searched for her wetness, desperate to be inside her.

Giggling, Delilah reached back for him, her hand wrapping around his hardness. She began stroking him, her hand sliding all the way up and down his length, slowly at first and then faster.

Samson moaned ... and suddenly Delilah struggled in his grasp. He tried to hold her, grabbing at her with all his legendary strength ... but almost without effort, she managed to squirm free and sprint away.

He was baffled, perplexed. How had she managed this feat? How had this girl, this waif of a woman, eluded his grasp?

"Come and get me, warrior?" Delilah taunted him from a few yards ahead. "If you can, that is!"

Desperately aroused – and now becoming angry – he ran at her again, as fast as he'd ever run. He caught up with her in an instant and grabbed her, this time forcing her to her knees on the sand in front of him. Cautiously he maintained his grip on her shoulders, squeezing tightly with both hands.

Smiling down at her, sure of victory once again, he commanded his lover: "Now you will pleasure me, woman. Take me into your mouth and relieve my aching need!"

Strangely, Delilah did not seem defeated. Seeming to obey, she reached for him, wrapping her fingers around his shaft once more ... and quickly began stroking his cock, her hand moving in a blur.

Samson felt his legs buckle again, and his grasp weaken. As she stroked him, Delilah shrugged off his strong hands ... and then as he tried in vain to grasp her, she sprinted away again, laughing with delight.

Chapter Eight

Samson was baffled. But he was far from beaten.

As his strength returned, he pursued her again. He could hear Delilah, skipping nonchalantly through the thick ferns of the oasis, daring him to catch her.

Again, his superior speed gave him the advantage, and in less than a minute he had captured her. Less gently now, he threw her to the ground much as he would toss a Philistine warrior. She landed on her bare back on the cool sand, her legs spread apart invitingly.

He looked down to see her body, her full breasts, her wet pinkness bare and exposed. She was moist, as filled with lust as he was. He could smell the sweet scent of her sex; see the wetness trickling down her thighs.

Samson dropped to his knees and shoved her legs farther apart, ready to enter her, to make love to her. With his cock just inches from her sweet pink hole, Delilah reached down once again and quickly began stroking him with her hand.

The pleasure was immense ... and yet his strength once again faded.

He collapsed, and Delilah squirmed out from underneath him.

Standing over him, looking down haughtily, she grinned. "What's the matter, warrior? I thought you were supposed to be a legend?"

"H-h-how?" he stammered. "How are you doing this?"

"I know you're weakness, my love ... now come and find me! This time, it won't be so easy!"

As she dashed off into the jungle, Samson lay back gathering his strength, pondering his dilemma. His weakness – and her power – lay in his lust for the woman. But it was something specific about her hands ... the way she touched him, the feel of her fingers on his throbbing cock.

Each time she touched him, each time she stroked him, he grew weaker. Each time her hand worked its magic, it took longer for his strength to recover.

He must sleep soon, he must regain his strength.

If he was going to have the woman, it must be soon. It must be now.

And he had a plan. A rather simple one, in fact.

The magic of her power lay in her touch. That much was clear. His lust made him weak, but it was her touch that made him powerless.

If he could hold her long enough to enter her ... if he could begin fucking her, taking her like an animal in heat, his strength would remain and he could find his sweet release.

He must hold her hands; hold them still, as he slid himself into her mouth and between her legs, into her pinkness.

Nodding to himself, he struggled to his feet and went after her.

Chapter Nine

But this time, she had hidden from him.

The girl was clever, and somehow had sensed his insight. She knew that he understood her clever ploy ... and had decided to use one of her own.

He smiled to himself. There was a reason he loved Delilah, after all. She was both miraculously beautiful and wickedly smart. Both aspects of her character drove him crazy with desire ... a desire he would soon satiate, once he got his hands on her soft flesh.

"Come out, my love!" Samson said as he walked quietly through the lushness of the oasis. "I have figured out your trick, dear Delilah. This time when I catch you, we shall hold hands tightly ... as I fuck you without mercy!" He chuckled out loud.

JOHN900
JOHN900
13 Followers
12