Samson and Delilah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he could not find her.

And was quickly growing more frustrated.

On the field of battle, he knew better than to give into frustration. It is the frustrated commander who makes a mistake in combat, who presses forward too far and too soon, who blunders right into the enemy's trap.

In battle, he made no such mistakes.

But here ...

Here his disciplined mind was ruled by his raging lust and desperate heart. After searching for her for many long minutes, he became less cautious, moving faster through the jungle, almost running now.

Which was precisely what Delilah had been waiting for and counting on.

As he walked hurriedly past a palm tree, scanning the trail ahead for a glimpse of her tanned, perfectly sculpted bottom, a slender and equally perfect – and equally naked – leg was thrust from behind the tree, tripping the mighty warrior. Still weak from her earlier torments, Samson feel to the ground, momentarily stunned.

From behind the tree, Delilah pounced.

In an instant she was straddling his lower body, wrapping both hands around his cock. Samson was helpless. He watched as she caressed him, feeling his orgasm approaching even as his strength faded even farther.

"Who is the more powerful between us, brave warrior?" Delilah taunted.

Samson refused to answer, just watched her, his body tensing and trembling.

Sensing his impending climax, Delilah jumped up again, releasing her grasp on his cock. "I'm not finished with you, my love. Our lesson for the day is not yet complete! Now come and get me, if you can!"

Without even a glance over her shoulder – without bothering to hurry – Delilah strolled away into the oasis, heading back the way they had come, back towards the waiting tent.

Samson could do nothing but watch her walk away.

Chapter Ten

The moon had traveled some distance across the sky by the time Samson was able to struggle to his feet. When some of his strength had returned, he began slowly walking back to the north, back to where his army was camped.

Back to where he hoped Delilah was waiting. He had no strength left to chase her through the oasis. The little woman had bested his strength and defeated his cunning.

But he still wanted her ... still loved her.

Would still have her, if he could.

When he finally reached the spring, he quietly washed the sand from his body, and then stealthily crept towards the tent. He could hear no noise, stirring from within. If she was sleeping, he could creep up on her and grab her hands, he could enter her before she could stop him ...

Samson quietly opened the tent flap. He could see a shape on her side of the thick fur on the tent floor, a vaguely human form. Was it her? Was she sound asleep? Had his patience been rewarded?

Eagerly, he let the tent flap drop and took a step forward ... and at that moment; a soft feminine hand snaked out of the darkness and grasped his cock. Working quickly, she stroked him until he was stiff again, until he was throbbing and pulsing.

This time she didn't stop. He looked down to see her grinning at him, a clear look of victory on her face.

His strength vanished as her hand moved faster and faster, and he fell down on the soft furs, unconscious.

Chapter Eleven

Samson awoke to find himself bound tightly, wrapped in coils of thin string and rope. Delilah knelt coyly beside him, her hand resting against his bare thigh.

"What have you done to me, lover?" he asked.

Her smile was warm now, just a faint twinkle of mischief glimmering in her eyes.

"You are mine now, Samson. Helpless and powerless. I have defeated the land's mightiest warrior with just the soft touch of my hand."

He looked at the binds that held him and laughed. "You don't actually think this little piece of yarn will hold me, do you?"

Her smile widened and she nodded. "Oh, yes, I do! If it can't hold you, then break out of your bondage, and come and have your way with me!"

Needing no further invitation, he flexed his powerful arms and strained against the thin cords. But as he did, her hand moved upwards to find his cock, still stiff and aching. As he strained to free himself, she began lazily stroking him, her hand slowly gliding up and down his shaft.

All his effort was to no avail. With her hand working its evil magic, this tiny piece of sting, something he could have ripped apart with his fingers most of the time, held him tight.

He was helpless to resist, powerless to do anything at all.

Beside him, Delilah just smiled that small, secret smile of hers, looking down at him knowingly. Her hand continued to move languorously, gently teasing him, keeping him weak.

Finally, Samson surrendered.

And with tears of frustration in the mighty warrior's eyes, he prepared himself to beg the woman for mercy.

THE END

12