Samuel to Samantha

Story Info
When Samuel dreamed of becoming a girl...things happened...
1.4k words
3.6
75.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BELover69
BELover69
11 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my first story... Yes there will be errors... Yes this will be strange and awkward. The following story has Breast Expansion, Penis Expansion, etc.

I hope you all enjoy...

***********

Samuel is a 22 year old man. Samuel is also 6'2 and muscular. For years he was forced to do sports and fitness...when he just wanted to hang out with the girls and talk. During those times he sat on his laptop trying to see if there were people like him. But to his surprise there were! He later found out he had Gender Identity Disorder. So he started looking into it...

Since he found out, he started to keep a jar with money for his assignment surgery. Then a week into the collecting...he saw a star. He always knew that wishing on a star never worked. But his inner child wanted to. So he wished...

"Star light. Star bright. The first star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. I wish I was a girl by tomorrow night."

He looked down at his naked body, and saw his flaccid penis and toned abs. He wondered if his wish would ever come true... He walked over and closed his window, and then went to sleep. 2 hours go by and a brust of wind blows the window open. He jolts up!

"What the hell?"

He then walked over to shut it. Then a bright flash blinded him for a second. He looked up at the star he wished on... He saw the bright light come into his window. Another flash happens...

"Who are you?"

A woman appears out of the light. She was 5'6 with 34DD breast and long Rapunzel hair. Samuel was confused...

"Hello Samuel. I'm a beautiful fairy. I'm here to grant your wish." She said.

"You are?" He questioned.

He tapped his head with her wand and he started to feel different. He noticed he was shrinking. He started to feel his muscles deflate, and then he went from a tall 6'2 to petite 5'4 in a matter of seconds. Next his nails grew out a few inches. His hair grew to an amazing length. He started to feel hot... He looked down at his penis. He started to feel it be sucked into his body... He felt the change as his used to 6 inch cock became a vagina. The fairy smiled.

"Thank you." Samuel said.

He paused and noticed his voice changed.

"We aren't done yet." The fairy responded.

She grabs her wand and taps his chest. Samuel grabbed his chest. He started to feel hotter than before. He felt his new breast develop... Looking down they were A cups...then B cups...then C cups...then D cups!! His new pussy was getting wet. The new breast grew and grew until he reached the size of the fairy. After they stopped, he had his first ragging orgasm. Panting, the fairy then said...

"My blessing now comes with a curse. You must not have sex for another 72 hours unless you'll get some terrible effects."

"Like what?" The new beauty replied.

"I don't know."

"I thank you for this." Samuel said while she flew away in the bright light like before.

Samuel went back to sleep. He woke up at the normal 6am. He looked in the mirror to be sure it was all real. He groped his new assets and put his hand through his new wavy hair. He looked in the mirror again and said...

"Samantha."

He finally made the official change. Samuel is now Samantha. She decided to go bra shopping to contain herself. She went back to the bedroom to see everything Samuel had done. She realized she is happy to be able to start anew. She went to go to the mall. As Samantha walked in, she caught the eyes of every guy. She was sporting Samuel's old Steelers jersey, and baggy jeans. But the guys were distracted by her body, breast, booty, eyes, and smile. Samantha then walked into Victoria's Secret to avoid the stares. She grabbed a couple sets of bras and underwear before running out. She was just at the exit when a tall mysterious man asked...

"Hey! I'm John. You look really nice. Hahaha."

"Why thank you." She replied in a scared tone.

"Wanna go to the bar or dinner later?"

"Umm... I'm not so sure."

He grabs her hand and said...

"Take this."

"What is it?"

"My phone number."

He walked away. She was a little flustered about the whole thing, but she still had shopping to do.

She had gotten to Macy's and pondered the fact about going out for some drinks. She wondered "what could go wrong?"

5 hours have passed, and Samantha is putting make-up on in the bathroom. She texted him while dress shopping that she'll go for some drinks. He responded with "cool." Samantha looked in the mirror and walked out of her door. The bar was several blocks down, and again she caught the eyes of every guy. Their mouths fell open to see her beauty body. She got to the bar, and met with John inside. He saw her and he helped her sit down, and they talked...

"Thank you. You are so kind."

"No problem..."

"Samantha."

"Samantha... Such a beautiful name."

"Thank you again, kind sir."

They drank A LOT. After the last drink they both were confused and drunk...then John pulled out the question.

"Wanna go back to my place?"

"I don't know, John..."

"Come onnnnnn."

"Okay fine..." She taps him on the shoulder.

They both stumbled to his place, and walked up the stairs to his room. The door flew open as they started kissing. Clothes started to fly off, and Samantha came to a little bit after seeing his 8 inch monster.

"Ummm I think I should leave."

"Come on Sam."

He then grabbed her and put her on his bed. He ripped off her dress... Samantha squealed nervously... She felt something penetrate her...and she then realized that he was fucking her.

"Umm John. Please I'm not ready for this yet."

He kept going. A few minutes have passed and he is still fucking her. She slowly got addicted to the feeling, and he shouts...

"I'm going to cum!"

"PLEASE DO! THIS FEELS AMAZING!"

As Samuel he had banged a few girls, and now she knows how it feels to have it happen to her.

"I'M CUMMING!!"

Samantha screams in ecstasy as John was unleashing his load in her. John then passed out still drunk... Samantha started to feel hot right above her day old pussy. A bump developed...and then the bump turned to a shade of pink... The bump then grew more and more. Samantha screeched in horror as she saw herself develop a 14 inch monster cock. This penis was bigger than the ones Samuel saw whether in porn or in the locker room. The light returned and the fairy saw him.

"Samantha. What happened?"

"I don't know... It's just... I drunk and he and I... And..."

She started to cry...

"I'm so sorry this happened to you..."

Samantha looked at her breasts and groped one.

"Whoa there."

They both looked at each other for a solid second and they started kissing. John slowly came to seeing his date with a huge dick making out with a busty fairy.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" He said.

"Magic..." The fairy said in a sexy voice.

She zapped him with her wand and his disappeared. They went back to frenching each other. Then the fairy looked a Samantha's cock and started to jack it off.

"Ooooh... That feels... So good!"

Samantha started to help the fairy jack herself off, and she came a furious orgasm as cum rained from the newly developed beast. Both breathing really heavily... The looked at each other one more time, and Samantha ripped off the fairy's clothes.

"Your turn..."

The fairy turned herself over as Samantha stuck her cock in her. Sam copying exactly what John did, the two were being pleasured.

"HARDER! HARDER SAMANTHA!!" The Fairy shouted.

"I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM!" Sam shouted at her.

"MAKE ME PREGNANT! DO IT PLEASE!!"

Sam then jumped as her second load filled the fairy... Sam pulled out, and laid flat next to her new lover...

"That felt great." Sam said while panting.

Sam's jizz was slowly flooding out of the fairy's vagina. They looked at each other once again, kissed, and then fell asleep into each other's arm while lying in a bed of cum.

BELover69
BELover69
11 Followers