Samuel's Cure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally got outside some time later, the streets seemed to fill with half-naked Caucasian women that stalked his every move with their glossy white limbs and long shiny hair. When he got home he opened up his favorite magazines and drooled over the pictures of egg-shell colored bottoms, breasts and vaginas, and their frilly pink lips. Desperately pumping his painfully hard cock he gazed for minutes into the many sets of transparent jewel eyes and smiling mouths. Eventually he came repeatedly over his laminated pictures of Kylie Minogue and Britney Spears, finding the non-pornographic images somehow more exiting.

He passed out, and dreamt of the swimming pool. He dreamt of watching all the shiny wet bodies of the girls in the college swimming team (they were all white), sleek and wet and vulnerable. Then he dreamt of them staring with shocked o shaped mouths as he approached them, his penis hard and erect in front of him, and his arms wide open. He had a big happy smile on his face as he started to call to them, 'Sarah! Sarah!' and then the world spun as he slipped on the floor, banged his head on the tilled surface, and fell into the water.

At the time, he had come around later to find them surrounding him, one of them giving him mouth to mouth resuscitation, while glistening white thighs and dark blue swimsuits towered around him and twinkling stars danced through the air.

He'd thought he was in heaven.

He woke later in the evening feeling very hungry. He had nothing to eat in his room, or his kitchen locker, and he was strongly tempted to buy the weeks edition of Analisse magazine. He went out.

To be continued?

12