San Diego Slutwife Ch. 03

Story Info
Tish gives anal to hubby and friend.
1.8k words
124.4k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although embellished sightly these tales are essentially true and happened starting back in the early 90s.

The following Friday I came home to Tish crashing and banging things around the apartment. When I walked into the kitchen all of our picnic stuff was out on the kitchen table, her purse was turned out on the table as well.

"I can't find it", she said obviously upset.

"What?" I asked.

"The napkin with Jeff and Gordon's numbers on it!" she replied.

I went into our bedroom and checked our laundry basket but I was sure all our clothes had been washed since then. After a taking a shower I searched the car and even checked my wallet. We searched high and low and finally gave up. Tish was heart broken.

The following day we went back to the park but didn't see Jeff or Gordon. We went home and while Tish was moping, I called Alan and for once got a hold of him straight away. I told him about our previous weekend and he whistled his amazement. Then I told him about our disappointment and suggested he might come over and help cheer her up. Alan said he'd be happy to help and would be there as soon as he showered.

I wanted to keep it a surprise so I sat down with Tish on the couch and started whispering dirty to her about the kinds of things she could have done with Jeff and Gordon. I started kissing her neck while telling how she'd look so damn sexy with Jeff fucking her mouth and Gordon fucking her pussy. She started moaning and opening her thighs and I took that as an invitation to run my hand up the inside of her thighs and rub her panty less snatch. I kept a running dialog about cocks and cum while stripping her clothes off and spreading her thighs even further. Her pussy was already sopping wet when I nudged her pussy lips with my tongue. I told her to take over the tale and she began mumbling as I stroked her clit with lips.

She was surprisingly graphic and nasty as she talked about fucking Jeff and Gordon and sucking up their cum when they orgasmed. She talked about fucking and sucking them in front of an audience and when they were exhausted inviting the men watching to fuck her. She came again and again on my tongue and fingers.

Finally after about twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. Tish jumped up and started for the bedroom but I grabbed her hand and told her it was Alan. Instead of running for the bedroom, she ran to the front door and opened it wide. It was a good thing it WAS Alan because she opened the door wearing only a smile. Alan's eyes bugged when my naked wife reached out and pulled him into the apartment.

She wasted no time in stripping off his pants and pushing him on to the couch and getting on all fours in front of him. She crawled between his thighs and took his semi hard cock into her mouth. I watched mesmerized as her lips bobbed up and down on his black shaft getting it wet and slick. She looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass at me as if to say, "What the hell are you waiting for?" I knelt behind her upturned ass cheeks and sank my shaft into her soaked pussy. I spanked her ass and called her a slut as I fucked her. I spit on her wrinkled anus and worked in a finger.

"I bet you'd even take us in your ass wouldn't you slut?" I said slapping her ass with my free hand.

Tish murmured a yes around Alan's cock.

"Well you're going to get your chance", I pulled out and spun her around to give Alan a turn at her pussy.

I went to the bathroom and got a jar of Vaseline out of the medicine cabinet. Tish and I had been trying anal sex. She loved it when she was in the mood and right now she was definitely in the mood. When I came back Alan had taken over spanking Tish's ass red.

"Tag, my turn" I said giving my friend a high five.

We spun Tish around again and I slid my cock into her snatch while I opened the Vaseline and dug out a big glob. I slapped it right on my wife's asshole and she jumped from the cold. I warmed it up buy spreading it around and working it into her tight ass. First I worked one finger then another stroking them in and out while still fucking her slowly. Meanwhile Alan buried his cunt juice covered cock in my wife's mouth.

When her ass was stretched out a bit, I pulled out of her pussy, smeared even more lube on my cock and then pushed into her ass slowly. She groaned a bit and I went slower until the head popped past her tight ring. Still going slow, I worked it in and out each time going deeper until I was finally buried to the balls in her ass. Tish groaned again but this time from pleasure as I began speeding up. I was slapping away having a good ole time when Alan said he wanted her pussy. We had trouble working out a position but Alan ended up on his back with Tish on top bent over his torso with his thick black cock buried in her pussy. I knelt astride his legs and pushed my cock back into her ass. It was easier the second time and she groaned as we both began fucking her.

"Oh god I'm fullllllll", she moaned smiling.

Alan and I chuckled and both us gave her the best ride we could. We pummeled her front and back until she was limp and sweaty. I came first shooting my seed deep in her ass. I pulled out leaving her ass gaping for a minute and watched as Alan finished up, his cum and her juice running down his shaft and balls.

Alan sat up on the couch his legs shaking and Tish lay on the floor. I knelt over her and kissed her.

"You really are a slut my dear", I said.

"Yeah but you aren't complaining", she answered grinning drowsily.

I helped Tish up and into the shower where were had a nice scrub. I stepped out and let Alan have a turn in the shower with my wife.

Afterwards we sat on the couch talking. Alan was going on about how lucky he felt to be my friend and Tish was giggling. We told Alan in detail about our encounter in Balboa Park. He said it sounded like fun and wished he'd been there and Tish snuggled up to him and said she wished he'd been there too before leaning down to kiss his cockhead. Alan jumped a bit at that and said he had an idea. He told us about Blacks Beach being a nude beach and although you weren't supposed to have sex on the beach, but people did it anyway. His train of thought drifted away because Tish went from kissing his cock head to sucking it. I spanked her exposed ass cheek.

"All right honey but now Alan gets your ass next." I said getting up to get the Vaseline.

She had our friend up to half-mast when I eased her on to her knees and worked a fat glob of lube into her ass. She still felt plenty tight but was more then willing to give her asshole to Alan. My own cock was starting to harden as my wife slurped noisily on our friend's dick. When he was at full erection I tossed Alan the Vaseline and changed places with him. Alan slipped his swollen log into my wife's snatch first while he began to finger her ass with blunt fingers.

I was really getting into Tish's blowjob moving up and down lustily on my cock when she grunted and her eyes got big. I looked up and saw a look of utter lust and concentration on Alan's face as he was pushing his fat dick up my wife's ass.

"Slower...slower", Tish said taking her mouth off my cock.

Alan apologized and slowed his thrust. His eyes rolled back in his head and he groaned with lust.

"First time I've ever done a woman in the ass", he said looking at my grin.

When Alan finally buried his full length in Tish's ass they both grinned and I got up to look at his log snugly lodged in my wife's ass.

I sat back down and let Tish work my cock over with mouth and tongue while I called her a dirty slut and whore letting men fuck her ass. Then I decided I wanted her pussy. I lay on the floor and Tish sank down on my impaling her pussy on my rock hard cock. A minute later I watched her expression change as Alan slid his cock back in her ass. She looked amazed and surprised at the same time.

"Full again?" I asked her.

"Uh huh", she said.

"Not quite", I relied holding her face and pushing a finger into her mouth.

She sucked on my finger greedily like a cock. I told her we'd have to find another cock to fill her mouth. She liked that idea and sucked harder on my fingers. Alan was at full speed and had her ass cheeks in an iron grip and spread wide as he fucked her. I pulled my fingers away and her mouth clamped on to mine our tongues dueling while Alan poured cum into her ass.

He stayed in her long enough for me to shoot a huge wad in her pussy. Tish collapsed on me panting and murmuring as my dick softened in her snatch. She started kissing me gently.

"Thank you, thank you", she said over and over again.

"When I married you, I didn't think you had it in you", I whispered.

"Disappointed?" she murmured.

"No, pleasantly surprised", I replied.

She smiled at my reply and told me she loved me. She gave another kiss then stood up and walked rather unsteadily to the bathroom.

Alan still knelt on the carpet catching his breath and smiling. He said he was jealous that I'd found such a hot and fuck crazy woman. He wolf whistled when Tish came out of the bathroom and collapsed on the couch. She gave him a grin and curled up like a contented cat showing all signs of dozing off. Alan got up on shaky legs and staggered into the bathroom and I heard the shower running a minute later.

I talked to Tish about Blacks Beach and she replied sleepily that she couldn't wait. I told her we'd have to find her a bikini to wear and the idea of shopping perked her up a bit. When Alan came out she kissed him goodbye and went in for a shower herself. I shook my friend's hand and told him I'd call him about going to the beach. He headed out promising that we'd all have a great time.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
tittysuckertittysuckerover 14 years ago
GREAT WIFE !

GREAT Wife you have there buddy and a great story ! !

I was pumping my cock , wishing she was my wife !!! Keep up the great life and the great stories...and keep us readers up !!!

.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 18 years ago
So far, so good!

It takes a strong couple to do this and come through better for the experience. It's great reading a story where there is swinging that doesn't devolve into all the hangups some folk have about it.

And... it's just well written. A few typos in the series but nothing that killed it.

Keep writing.

scorpiocopscorpiocopover 18 years ago
DP party

There's nothing like a DP party to bring a couple closer. great story. Loved the passion between the husband and wife.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories