San Diego Slutwife Ch. 04

Story Info
Tish has public sex with friends and strangers.
3.2k words
104k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although embellished slightly these tales are essentially true and happened starting back in the early 90s. Yes we are aware of the STD issue and although neither Tish nor have ever contracted an STD, we have changed how we do things these days and practice safe sex.

On the promised day of our trip to the beach, Alan got called in to work. When he called he begged us to go ahead and go to the beach without him. Tish was disappointed but she was way too curious about Black's Beach for us to put it off. Alan did promise that he'd meet us there.

Once we got down to the beach, we followed Alan's directions to the spot he said thought was the best on the beach. It took a far bit of walking to get there but when we did we found it a great deal less populated then where we first came down but still spotted with a mix lone men, a few couples and even a lone woman or two.

We set up our spot and settled in. Tish wasted no time and stripped off the bikini she had so carefully shopped for tossing it in out bag followed by my shorts. We looked around after rubbing down with sunscreen and noticed more then one person watching us and we stared right back. The crowd was mainly Caucasian but with a sprinkling of Black and Hispanic. Most did normal beach stuff, some discreetly petted with a partner or just played with themselves.

Tish and I engaged in a little cuddling in the sun, stealing kisses and teasing each other a bit. I was relaxed as it gets and kept nodding off until I decided a full nap was in order. I moved under our umbrella and lay down. Tish elected to stay in the sun. After having stood a late watch the night before, it wasn't long before I was asleep.

I woke up a few times vaguely aware that Tish was talking to someone. Each time it was someone different but all guys. Every time I woke and stirred, they'd drift away. Finally after about an hour or so I sat up. Tish told me that guys started drifting by watching her and a few came up to talk to her. One extremely nervous but sweet-faced man couldn't have been older then 19 and openly sported a long erection. She pointed him out sitting on a blanket about 20 yards away, his cock pointing up at the sun. She told me he'd talked to her for about five minutes and that his name was Roy. He'd complimented her body and even mentioned he liked the way she'd shaved her pussy with a little landing strip. He had wandered off when I had stirred in my sleep.

She pointed out a couple more guys that had wandered up and said hello, one of which was a olive skinned older gent standing in the surf naked except for a small back pack slung over his shoulder. Tish said he had an accent she didn't recognize, a thick cock and huge balls. He was also completely hairless from the neck down.

I wondered aloud what kind of attention she would have gotten if I hadn't been sitting there with her. She turned and gave a bit of "lets do it" grin so after deciding what we'd do I got up and gathered my towel and strode away. Picking out a spot about 20 yards to her left, I spread my towel out and sat down. Tish moved under the shelter of the umbrella sitting up against the piece of driftwood I'd been napping next to.

After about twenty minutes no one had approached but several men watched from a discrete distance. Tish apparently got bored and restless and spread her legs to stroke her self idly while watching her onlookers. This acted like a siren call and at least 5 guys flocked closer including Roy who still sported a proud woody.

I had expected the young man to approach her first but instead it was the nearly hairless gent from the surfs edge. He brazenly walked past the others and stood at the edge of Tish's towel and started talking to her. I couldn't hear the conversation but Tish reached up with the hand she'd been using to stroke her sex to shake his hand. He bent low and kissed the back of her hand and said something that made her laugh. She went back to stroking herself and to my surprise the gent sat down on the end of her towel facing her backpack by his side. Tish didn't show any signs of discomfort so I stayed put. After 20 minutes of conversation Tish stretched out her right leg and placed it across his thigh. He began rubbing her calf massaging it lovingly. Tish sat back, still masturbating, talking with him and as their conversation continued he sidled closer and closer to her rubbing further up her leg. Soon his fingers were inches from her pussy. I imagined her labia were swollen and wet. The man said something to Tish and she nodded. I couldn't see but his hand went up between her legs and from the motion I could tell he was fingering her pussy. She kept rubbing her clit and soon her head was breathing heavily. Head back and mouth open in a moan I could hear; Tish had an orgasm right there on a public beach with a complete stranger finger fucking her. The gent seemed really pleased he had a hot little slut like my wife cum.

The men watching sidled even closer till they were damn near looking over the olive skinned gentleman's shoulder. He didn't pay them any mind but Tish blushed and giggled covering her face when she finally came down from her orgasm high and noticed the small crowd watching her. Said hello to the young Roy and then leaned in close to the olive skinned gent and kissed him on the mouth. He seemed surprised (almost as much as me) and almost failed to return the kiss. She broke the kiss and reached into his lap pulling up a huge cock that she began to stoke while continuing to talk to the man and a couple of others that were watching. The man and Tish kissed a couple of more times more deeply then he leaned back propping himself up by his arms. I got a clear look at what must have been a 10" cock as thick as Tish's wrist. I knew what was coming next but I was still surprised when she did it. Tish leaned way down and took his glans into her mouth wetting it with her saliva. There was a collective sigh from the group watching that would have been funny if I hadn't been so turned on. Tish's head bobbed lower and lower until she managed about half his cock. The olive skinned guy looked like he was in heaven. Tish pulled back and must have asked him to lay back on her towel because he swapped positions with her. She got up on all fours leaning over with her apple shaped ass pointing at the crowd. Her mouth descended on the man's cock again and she took time out to lick up and down its length and suck on his plum sized nuts.

After a while the man said something to Tish and she shook her head at him but then he pointed at his backpack, which Tish handed to him. He opened it and rummaged around inside for a bit finally pulling something I couldn't see clearly. Tish looked my way briefly and turned to nod at her new friend. He tore open what he was holding and I understood when he began rolling a condom over his cock. Tish helped him and then without saying anything straddled him and lined her pussy up with his huge tool. She sank on it's length slowly then up again and then down a little more. I got up gathering my towel and practically ran over to her, but not to stop her. I wanted to see her fuck this guy.

She nearly managed to get his whole cock in her by the time I was standing at her side. A few of the guys noticed my approach but said nothing. Tish didn't notice at all until my shadow fell across them. She gave me a "holy shit" grin as she began riding cowgirl fashion. He wasn't shy about fondling her heavy tits and sucking on her nipples until her bouncing became too much. Then he gripped he ass cheeks pulling them apart giving everyone a good view of his tool sliding in and out of my little country wife's sopping snatch. After a few minutes he pushed her over on her back and her legs went up in the air as he fucked her missionary style. Tish groaned and cautioned him to not go too deep too hard and he obliged. I felt a little dizzy watching my bride getting railed like that and my own erection stuck out like it was carved from granite.

After what seemed forever the man announced he was about to cum and Tish managed to tell him to cum on her. He gave her a few more strokes then pulled out peeling off his rubber and fisting his cock. Tish sat up and took over with her mouth. He shot a wad in her mouth and the rest went on her chin and breasts. The man moaned and growled talking in a language that I later realized was Italian. My wife lay back as he milked the last of his cum onto her belly. When he climbed off and Tish sat up he gave her a warm kiss and thanked her. He sat to the side and took a bottle of water out of his pack and drank the whole thing.

Tish looked up at me still dripping cum and smiled almost shyly. I told her to get on all fours, which she did, facing the crowd of guys who were still watching. Without much ado I knelt behind her and slid my cock into her pussy to the hilt. She was unbelievably wet and slightly loose. The onlookers gasped when I began fucking her and someone said aloud that I wasn't wearing a rubber. The gent she just fucked looked shocked until Tish giggled that I was her husband. Then he grinned and smiled giving me the thumbs up. The onlookers took a step back and a couple drifted away but between strokes I reassured them that they could come closer. A couple did so.

I was stroking into my wife very slowly because after what I had just seen, I was dangerously close to cumming. The young man Tish had talked to earlier, Roy, was practically prancing trying not to stroke his erection as he watched. I told him to kneel in front of Tish, which he did so quickly knocking a spray of sand over the towel. He started to stammer an apology but stopped in mid sentence when Tish swallowed his cock. I thought he might faint and hips started sawing back and forth on automatic. I started thrusting harder and harder calling Tish a slut for letting guys fuck her on the beach. She only murmured her agreement around Roy's cock. Roy must have been nearly ready to pop before he knelt because without warning he shuddered and started shooting cum into my wife's mouth. Tish gagged in surprise and had to pull away to clear her throat while he shot ropes of cum over her cheek and into her hair. When he could talk again he blushed and apologized over and over again. Tish gave him a little smile and told him it was okay but girls like a little warning.

I finally couldn't take anymore and started cumming in my wife's soaking wet pussy while slamming into her. Tish's head hung down and she gasped from the sudden onslaught. I ground my hips against her ass draining every last drop that I could into her while gripping her ass cheeks and pulling them apart. I slapped her ass cheek and sat back on the towel. Tish sat up too and used some napkins from our basket to clean herself off. Tish told her audience that she needed a break and they began wandering away but I noticed not too far. The olive skinned man who had been there the whole time stood and after introducing himself as Sergio, he thanked me for letting him fuck my wife and gave her a final kiss before wandering up the beach. Roy thanked us too but asked if Tish was going to play more later and he already had an erection growing. Tish gave him a lingering passionate kiss and told him she might. As he wandered away I wondered if Tish had just given him his first blowjob.

We strolled down to the surf and we splashed around playing in the water. Tish washed herself trying to get the cum out of her hair. As we walked back to our spot we heard a shout and we turned to see Alan walking towards us on the beach. Tish gave him an enthusiastic wave and he jogged over to us. Tish met him giving him a welcoming hug and a kiss that must of curled his toes. We lead him to our spot and as he laid out his stuff we related our tale. He shook his head in amazement saying he wished he'd caught the action. He stripped off his shorts and sat down on Tish's other side. As we told the tale Tish began stroking his tool making it rise. Before we even got to the part where Sergio and Tish started to fuck Tish, she threw a leg over Alan's waist and sunk down on his cock giving him a live reenactment. I had to take over the tale since Tish's mouth was busy after I had stood and pushed my dick into her waiting mouth.

By the time I got to the part where Roy had cum in her mouth, we'd gotten Tish on all fours and Alan was slapping his hips against her round ass while I gripped her hair forcefully fucking her mouth. Alan groan arching his back and I had no doubt Tish was getting her second load of cum in her snatch of the day. We high fived like heavy weight wrestlers tagging each other and I took over where he left off sinking my cock into the wet stickiness of her pussy. Alan knelt at Tish request and was getting his brown cock cleaned by my wife's talented tongue.

We started drawing a crowd again and a couple of the guy's who had been there earlier came back along with some new faces and bobbing pricks. Roy was in front smiling shyly as he watched. Tish saw her audience and beckoned them closer but only Roy came forward. Alan moved aside and the young man knelt to receive his second blowjob from my wife. He was a little more careful the second time and gently fucked her mouth. Alan lay down under Tish's upper body and played with her dangling tits while he licked and sucked her thick nipples. I began fucking Tish deeply on my downward spiral towards orgasm and she had to pause blowing her young friend while she came herself. When I pulled out, a glob of cum drained out, no doubt a mixture of Alan's and mine. Roy looked wistfully at her swaying ass and asked suddenly if he could fuck her. I told him it was okay as long as he used a condom. He looked totally devastated and said he didn't have any. We didn't have any and neither did Alan having been used to barebacking Tish. Tish sat up and whispered in my ear that as young and awkward as Roy was he probably didn't get laid very often.

"Please let him fuck me", she pleaded.

I started to say no but she pleaded with me again.

"Please hon I want him to cum in me"

My resistance broke down and I nodded. Tish laid back on the towel legs spread and crooked a finger at Roy who I thought for sure would start spurting before he got between her thighs. If having two loads of other men's cum in her bothered him he didn't show it. Shaking, he knelt and Tish helped him guide his member into her pussy. As he sank into her, he told her she was beautiful and began pumping away. Tish told him to slow down and he dutifully obeyed. He legs went in the air and Tish told him how to place his arms to hold them there while he fucked her. He was enthusiastic and unfortunately quick. His eyes rolled back in his head and he started jerking as he shot into my wife. When he pulled out his dick was dripping. He laid back in sand recovering while Tish dutifully sucked him clean. When he finally stood, he did so his legs quivering. I handed him a bottle of water from the cooler and had him sit before he fell.

Other guys starting lining up but Tish told them she wasn't fucking anyone else but if they wanted to jerk off on her they could. All but two walked away without a comment. Of the two who stayed, one was a clean-shaven Hispanic man with a wide grin; the other was bald potbellied man with graying chest hair. Both sported erections and never said a word as they stepped forward to jerk off on Tish's upturned face and tits. Tish gave both a little help with a stroke of the hand a little sucking. Both shot loads on her and boobs. The bald man barely dribbled but the Hispanic guy must have been saving up for a month and shot thick jets all over Tish's chest. It was a little weird but afterwards the bald guy asked if he could tongue bathe her tits and she looked at me. I shrugged and she nodded her assent. He knelt in the sand and licked and sucked a mixture of cum and sweat off of my wife. Tish giggled a bit at his enthusiasm. Both thanked her before walking away.

We played in the surf the rest of the day laughing and talking. We invited Roy to hang around with us. He turned out to be a nice kid of 19 who was working his way through college. Between studying, his job and being very awkward with women he hadn't gotten laid in two years. He admitted that Tish had in fact given him his first blowjob to completion. As we got ready to leave Tish asked me if it was okay to get Roy's phone number. I shrugged and the kid looked like he'd won the lottery when Tish ask him for his number telling him we might invite him to join us again someday.

Alan won his own lottery going home with us spending the night taking turns pleasuring Tish.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
vrybdktyvrybdktyabout 3 years ago
Loved them

All 4 of your stories were HOT.... I creamed while reading them. Would love to read more.

tittysuckertittysuckerover 14 years ago
CUM COVERED TIT'S !! !

Me and my wife had several 3-somes, always with other guys and when they would cum on her very nice tit's.....I LOVED licking & sucking her tit's clean of all the cum,

AND SHE LOVED ME DOING IT ! and guess what, ... I AM A MAN.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

I don't know why it's taken so long to write another story, I sure hope the next ones don't take so long. I like Black's better than Balboa; have y'all been to San O? Great story wish I'd been there that day. Have you been up the cliff or in the parking lot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

I agree with the previous reviewer. There is nothing more stimulating that the opportunity to go down on a woman who has been fucked and has a pussy full of cum. It doesn't make you gay or a wimp, exactly the opposite. Don't knock it if you've never had the guts or true passion to try it. If you have tried it you will know how wonderful it is to do and how glorious it tastes. It's a special feeling to love and lust after a woman that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
gladly

years ago my girl friend and i were among the first members of a swingers club in florida. she absolutely loved the feeling of cum being pumped into her oussy and ass. how wonderful she tasted...the flavors of te men cvum mixed with her copious amounts of cum and the taste of her sweaty, hard fucked openings. i feel sorry, really for those today who cant enjoy this. go ahed jerks, call me cuckold, ill bet i fucked more good looking women than any of you. sex is fun, there is nothing that can diminish you as a man. just enhabce your pleasure and leave a woman with the greatest release she will ever have, i have never put my tongue in a frweshly cucked full cum pussy when the woman didnt instantly go crazy.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories