San Francisco Seductions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

And then, as if to celebrate the ending of one of the wildest tribal dances of all time, Gordon and Susan cried out their lust as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through their bodies. Gordon was holding onto Susan tightly but the watchers knew what was happening inside of her ... even before his flaccid cock slipped wetly out of her and they saw his cum start oozing from her opening.

After a few moments to rest, Gordon mumbled something about "gotta take a leak" and he disappeared in the direction of the bathroom. Susan slowly rolled onto her back, her breathing still ragged and shallow. Her feet were flat on the floor near her buttocks, giving the three watchers a magnificent view of her cum-coated cunt.

Kerry whispered to Casey "I want that." When he nodded, she quietly padded across the room and slithered between Susan's feet, sinking her face into the fresh cum, eagerly lapping at every surface she could reach. Lauren thought that it was one of the sexiest acts she had ever seen even though she knew that just a few short weeks before she would have been violently repulsed at the sight.

She let her mind go blank by closing her eyes and leaning back against Casey. However he had other plans for her and urged her to stand. With his hands on her hips, he pulled her around and backward to sit on his lap, guiding his throbbing erection into Lauren's wet pussy. It felt different from the few other cocks she'd had, maybe because of its size or maybe because it was so curved. However she admitted to herself that it felt good and she was glad he had steered it up inside her. Lauren took her time, slowly wiggling her bottom on Casey's fulcrum while that watched the two women. Just as Gordon returned to the room, Susan persuaded Kerry to turn around into the 69 position and she sank her face in the blonde girl's twat. Gordon came back into the room and stood watching in awe as the two girls attacked each other.

Lauren wanted to cry because the scene before her was so beautiful. Casey lifted Lauren so they both got to their feet, never letting their connection be broken. With some slower music beaming from the stereo, Casey held her and they danced to the music.

Without slowing the beat, Casey bent Lauren forward a little and she felt his beautiful smooth cock slide deeper into her pussy. He pulled her back up while holding her buttocks apart, keeping his cock as deep into her as he could. The beat of the music changed a bit to an even slower number, making it easier for them to keep dancing. Lauren reached over her head with both arms and pulled Casey's bald head to her shoulder, his big hands cupping her breasts as they moved.

Gordon joined Casey and Lauren, dancing in her face, occasionally stroking his hard cock. When Casey mouthed "Now", Gordon bent his knees, placed his purple arrow at Lauren's already occupied pussy and began to straighten up, forcing his cock into her alongside Casey's tool. At first Lauren started to scream in fear but realized that the second cock was joining the first in her desire-slickened cunt with only a one-time tinge of pain. Keeping her right arm around Casey's neck, she shifted her left arm around Gordon's neck and pulled them all together in a tight sandwich.

As the minutes passed and their swaying to the music brought movement to their cocks inside her hot cunt, Lauren felt the last of her childhood reservations about her lifestyle silently slip into oblivion. When she began to experience orgasm after orgasm, she knew that she was becoming addicted to sex, whether with other females and any number of guys. While Casey and Gordon continued to have their way with her body, she was already beginning to wonder just how many guys she might service at one time

She knew that she had crossed the line from normal, whatever that was, to fun loving, depraved womanhood, whatever that might become. Bitch, whore, slut, even nymphomaniac ... these were all names that just might apply to her now ... and she even liked the idea. After all, where in that desolate and isolated part of the country she and Kerry had come from could a girl find anything like the fun she'd found in San Francisco?

Lauren pondered her fate and came to the realization that she would probably never live a life that her parents thought of as normal. For instance she doubted that she could ever settle down with one man for "the rest of her life", whatever that was. She had found, in the short period of her liberation, that she loved having sex with men and not just one man but several. She suspected that the numbers of men she would allow to fuck her would grow considerably, as long as the lustful pleasure she derived from sex continued.

Nor did she think she would ever limit her sexual activities to men. With friends like Kerry and Susan, she knew that she would find other women equally interested in having girl-to-girl sex and, although she felt like she would always need the feel of a cock inside her, she knew that there would always be a place in her life for the soft feminine touch to her lips and nipples and pussy.

In short, there was a whole world of pleasure out there to be enjoyed, activities that she had never been allowed to consider until she moved to San Francisco. No doubt about it ... the City By The Bay had a tremendously seductive quality and she was now ready to explore it all!

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers
12